It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper8541

We have the most powerful military in the world, Iran posses NO threat to us, having served if you really have you should know this. Expanding our military so thin and trying to maintain a empire is what eventually destroys a country. Who was it on the debate the other night? I think it was Mitt Romney saying he would build more Air craft carriers etc etc.. Now lets apply some logic, where is this money gonna come from? We are bankrupt, BANKRUPT,,
understand the word and let it sink in.

As far as rights

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dennis86
Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers

The party fears such a delay could disrupt the traditional influence of the Iowa caucuses. Candidates who do well tend to gain momentum in the presidential race, while those finishing at the back of the pack may drop out.

"If a hacker gets in and messes it all up, we can reconstruct (the results)," he said. "It would take a little while. It might take a day or two, but we can do it."

LINK

They are preparing for an obvious false flag operation to delay the results.

Im sure they will say Anon is the infultrater and its obvious they messed it up because this 'nobody' Ron Paul won by 80%.

Man they are good. But I wonder how they will explain it if Ron wins all of them. "Uhhh...Uhhh....The hackers got into each and every one of our voting systems. Ron Paul must be taken off the ticket, so Mitt can win,....uhhh I mean so we can have a fair election.

These paople make me sick. Is it not possible that an intere country could ACTUALLY all agree on a Candidate? geez

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I'm voting Ron Paul, oh wait, it doesn't matter, the nominee will have been declared before my state even has it's election...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thought I would just add my input here even though I live in a far away land where we are so used to corruption it is part of our everyday lives (South Africa).

Don't you think it is funny that Obama was going to bring about all these changes and not a single one was ever realised? Why would anyone think Ron Paul will have better results? He will still need to be part of the "System" as such and in fact will be voted in by that very system?
Presidents have very little power in today's Global World of Multinational Corporations. These companies / elite will do what they will regardless and there ain't much a single president can do over a 4 year period.

Yes I know that my attitude may be a self-defeatist one but I just don't think looking to a corrupt system to solve a corrupt system will get any results.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Go Ron Paul.

Most of the people I talk to are very worried about the future of our country. The number 1 thing that worries them is the government, not jobs or the economy. When I tell them I'm for Ron Paul, most respond by telling me they are too.

I started voting in the 80s. Up till now my vote was always the same. Straight party ticket for R, never D. Obummer changed that. Give him credit, that's one good thing he did. He better than anyone else taught me that R or D doesn't matter, they're all the same. I'm not the only one to come to this realization. I now know that Obummer, Rummey, or Newt are all the same, and if they win it's only a matter of time till the end.

Because of this I will do the same as what many others have said they will do. If Ron Paul doesn't get the nom, I'll vote for O, just to bring it crashing down sooner.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

If Ron Paul doesn't get it, why not vote Libertarian or Constitution party instead? Everyone says a vote for a 3rd party would be a vote for Obama anyway so why not help out a 3rd party while you're at it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul IS electable, but you have individuals like my cousin, who are union people who are thinking of terms of re-electing Obama simply for the fact that they are comfortable with the status quo. Their working, with not too much risk of the unemployment lines. I hear a bit of this logic all over.
I truly hope that Ron Paul can take the political arena by Storm, and that by doing so, be a Republican candidate, but I fear all these corrupt leaders in office now will do anything and everything to throw a monkey wrench into that scenario. They stand too much to loose. It's us, WE THE PEOPLE who must rise with a LOUD VOICE and be heard, shouting our backing of Ron Paul. If theres to be any recovery, and if our country's ever going to heal from two miserable administrations, we have to elect Ron Paul. He's the only one who has America's interest in view. Sure, being POTUS has it's perks, but I see Ron as someone who will think 'USA' first, and himself secondary. But there would be too much shakeup in Congress and the 'good ol'boy' club to not have them try to put every possible obstacle possible in His way. He has my vote, and most all my close friends and those I talk to, so I got's ask what the hell is going on when He is being purposely ignored and kept out after all his tremendous showings across the nation. It's starting to look a bit conspiratorial just like the Bush/Gore debacle where so much was contrived, and I seriously think was a crooked count and win.. I'm praying for Ron Paul myself, but I know not everyone will see eye to me, and you have to ask yourself with such a clear logical choice to lead America out of the fix it's in, and Ron Paul's willingness, what are these other peoples agenda? It has to be evil.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarineSniper8541
reply to post by ker2010

I wake up, jog, eat breakfast, goto work, drive home, goto gym, read a bit then have dinner and watch tv or go out with the wife...

Please tell me what liberty I have lost...? I must be missing something, I dont see nor feel the loss of anything day to day...?

Now if I was:

Drunk
Stoned
Pissing on a Police car calling them fascists

then maybe I can see how their reaction might make me feel as though I have lost liberty to act like an arse...day to day...

Anyway have a nice day and try SMILING because it is still a beautiful world...!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

reply to post by ker2010

I wake up, jog, eat breakfast, goto work, drive home, goto gym, read a bit then have dinner and watch tv or go out with the wife...

Please tell me what liberty I have lost...? I must be missing something, I dont see nor feel the loss of anything day to day...?

Now if I was:

Drunk
Stoned

then maybe I can see how their reaction might make me feel as though I have lost liberty to act like an arse...day to day...

Anyway have a nice day and try SMILING because it is still a beautiful world...!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Crymouth

Thought I would just add my input here even though I live in a far away land where we are so used to corruption it is part of our everyday lives (South Africa).

Don't you think it is funny that Obama was going to bring about all these changes and not a single one was ever realised? Why would anyone think Ron Paul will have better results? He will still need to be part of the "System" as such and in fact will be voted in by that very system?
Presidents have very little power in today's Global World of Multinational Corporations. These companies / elite will do what they will regardless and there ain't much a single president can do over a 4 year period.

Yes I know that my attitude may be a self-defeatist one but I just don't think looking to a corrupt system to solve a corrupt system will get any results.

Ron Paul is honest and sincere. Obama is the opposite. Many people were deceived by Obama. They would not have voted for him if they knew the truth. Being in South Africa it would be difficult for you to find the truth. The key is to look in places like ATS. The mainstream media will tell you lies. Don't listen to them. Find a place where the people can express their opinion and listen to the people.

Here is the difference between Obama and Ron Paul. Obama believes we all need the government to take care of us. Obama believes our constitution needs to be thrown out because it limits the government from taking care of us. Ron Paul is the opposite. Ron Paul believes we should obey what the original constitution says. Government should be limited. The people should be free of government oppression and taxation and excessive regulation and take care of themselves. Make their own decisions. Watch and see.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It is good to see that Ron Paul is gaining ground.

Does anyone know the date when the Republican candidate is finally elected?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozwest

reply to post by ker2010

Now if I was:

Drunk
Stoned

I have "lurked" on this forum for several years, and have at times felt compelled to join and voice my opinion, but have refrained. For some reason, your post caused me to finally sign up.

It is a bit shameful that my first post is initiated by anger, but self righteous pr*cks such as yourself really irritate me. You probably have a inferiority complex due to your steroid induced flacidness.

In Australia, we would refer to you as a "Bloody Wanker."

To understand the concept of Liberty, as Dr. Paul advocates, would wreak havoc on your pea-sized brain.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It still amazes me how corrupt and blatantly against Ron Paul the MSM is as a whole. Check this out... huffingtonpost doesn't even think to mention the FACT that RP is now leading in Iowa on their whole "2012 Elections" page... matter of fact the only article that displays RP is at the bottom of the page and portrays him in a negative light. They only mention the story they can... that Newt is losing ground, Ron Paul is like holy water to these demons... hilarious! Go figure. The MSM is a dinosaur in this day and age. But we obviously need to keep an eye on our enemy. Check it out

HuffPost 2012 Elections front page
edit on 19-12-2011 by six67seven because: addition

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

It is like the unemployment rate that is always unexpectedly higher than expected. :>

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
WOW! Great news. I really hope he takes Iowa. It will make people believe he can win, and a vote for him is not wasted. Go Ron Paul, show`em.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi guys and girls,

This is my first post since I only became a member of ATS about 5mins ago, I have however been reading ATS for over an year and thought it was time to become a poster

I live in the UK and I wish I could donate some cash to Ron Paul as I been following him for many months and believe hes not only a country changer he can help change the world, I don't believe that most americans believe how much impact and effect america is having on the world, while some good, a hell alot is bad and its becoming a ever growing problem. When there is trouble somewhere in the world, most of the times you hear the headlines America Obama or Previous Presidents I know your a whopping big country and this itself brings attention, also to say that UK isn't perfect now or in the past.

I'll trend carefully here because I don't want to upset but 'true' ron paul supports know that american is hated by a hell of alot of countrys, as ron paul said on one of his debates... "They don't hate us because were free and proster, they hate us because we bomb them" backed by the CIA.

My friend who is also british works in the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea he freq visits countrys around this area and has visited alot of the world and and he has said pretty much every place he visits which is alot he says that america is very hatred pretty much everywhere he goes, infact he hasnt heard one good thing.

A lot of people will believe that the majority of these people who say bad things about america are brain washed, this is'nt the case, not all muslims and non americans are brain washed. They see what they see, and they hear and they hear.

Going back to my friend hes ex-army and was positioned in Iraq for serval years and even worked along side the americans and made many friends, so while he has nothing bad to say just saying what he says to me while we chat when hes not working away.

I hate the terror fearmorging going on in america, that itself is a form of brain washing and its become a big thing in the UK now. By introducing fear into your citizens you gain more control and are able to remove freedoms. The riots which occured here in the UK this year lost us a few rights as citizens.

In Short, Ron Paul has alot of beliefs which not only change America for the best, he could actually change the world for the best. I hope one day my children will see america like / love muslims and other cultures and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just remember that one tactic is Over polling a person.

Once you feel nice and comfortable with your "guy" winning because of "polls" .. then you feel less inclined to Vote ! .. you think the Next guy will do it for you.

I have seen this many times where the over polled person Barely wins .. or just loses because of Poor vote turnout.

VOTE !! Do Not look or believe Anything you See in the Polls .. VOTE anyway !! Blow them out of the water from the very start and you will have enough momentum to go even further.

Jadu.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MarineSniper8541

That's the attitude that most Americans share. As long as they can go home and turn on the television, everything is OK. That is a HORRIBLE mentality to have, that's incredibly ignorant and dangerous.

What liberty have you lost? The 4th Amendment is grossly violated by the Patriot Act and the TSA. The 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments are violated by Section 1031 of the NDAA which allows the military to imprison American citizens without charge or trial, AKA martial law. The federal government completely ignores the state law and constantly overrides it, blatantly violating the 10th Amendment. Torture is seen as acceptable and there are people who cheer-lead for it and call it patriotic, so there goes the 8th Amendment.

The government was staging a false flag attack by shipping guns into Mexico to blame on the 2nd Amendment, so that would have been under attack as well. Freedom of speech and press are about to be flushed down the toilet by SOPA, and it seems that anybody who engages in unpopular speech regarding 9/11 or a corrupt government or any other subject is labeled unpatriotic and silenced, so bye-bye 1st Amendment.

What liberty HAVEN'T we lost??? WAKE UP DUDE!
edit on 19-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
YAY!!

Thats about all I can say.
I am glad that people's eyes are opening.

In an era where our rights are not so slowly being stripped away, Ron Paul seems to be the only one who is willing to take a stand and say
STOP KILLING OUR CONSTITUTION!!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!
edit on 19-12-2011 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join