It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Policy Polling : Ron Paul the FRONT RUNNER @ 23% in Iowa.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+113 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Let's get this thread buzzing and push this up to the top of ATS to make it loud and clear that Paul is ELECTABLE!

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

This is the moment we've all been waiting for and talking about. When people rejected Ron Paul, we were there right next to him, standing on nothing but our principle and our passion to help this man help us take this country back. Now that we have been vindicated that Ron Paul is absolutely electable and absolutely TOP TIER, the war has just begun. Now the media blacklash will REALLY begin. All the attacks will start coming fast and strong. So be prepared!

But first...WOOOOOHOOOOO!!

Newt Gingrich's campaign is rapidly imploding, and Ron Paul has now taken the lead in Iowa. He's at 23% to 20% for Mitt Romney, 14% for Gingrich, 10% each for Rick Santorum, Michele Bachmann, and Rick Perry, 4% for Jon Huntsman, and 2% for Gary Johnson.

Gingrich has now seen a big drop in his Iowa standing two weeks in a row. His share of the vote has gone from 27% to 22% to 14%. And there's been a large drop in his personal favorability numbers as well from +31 (62/31) to +12 (52/40) to now -1 (46/47). Negative ads over the last few weeks have really chipped away at Gingrich's image as being a strong conservative- now only 36% of voters believe that he has 'strong principles,' while 43% think he does not.

*SNIP*

edit on 18-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/18/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed solicitation.

edit on 1-1-2012 by Byrd because: (after fifteen days, this isn't "breaking news"... edited title)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

YES!

People are catching the Constitution fever! I think the money that has been spent on the campaign ads pointing out Gingrich's hypocrisy and insider corruption has really contributed to his campaigns implosion. Romney, well he is the scum of the earth. He is pure evil in my eyes, nothing more than a banker puppet who has nothing but corruption and hate oozing from his body.

He should be polling at 0% if people would take 5 seconds out of their lives constantly spent in front of a television being spoonfed propaganda like the mindless, child-level intelligence having morons that they are, and google "campaign donations". He is a banker puppet, plain and simple. But the media says he's good, so they eat up his pseudo-patriotic garbage that he barfs up at the debates.
edit on 18-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Now the media blacklash will REALLY begin. All the attacks will start coming fast and strong. So be prepared!
They've already begun. Haven't you heard? If Ron Paul wins Iowa, it doesn't matter! Just ask Chris Wallace!

“The Ron Paul people are not going to like my saying this,” Wallace began. “But to a certain degree, it will discredit the Iowa caucuses because, rightly or wrongly, I think most of the Republican establishment thinks he’s not going to end up as the nominee.”

“So therefore, Iowa won’t count,” he added. “It would certainly be a knock to Gingrich because, you know, right now he was the frontrunner — or a week ago he was the big frontrunner in this state so it would be missed opportunity for him.”

I really am a little excited to see the mainstream media propaganda towards this. There's no way they can just black it out, so it will be funny to see how they spin it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Excellent news. haven't you heard Chris Wallace says that Iowa wont count if he wins

He is $25,000 from the 4 million mark on his moneybomb:

www.ronpaul2012.com...

I really want him to win the big states of florida and south carolina. That will be a lot of concerted effort, really bigtime. Maybe we can use the occupy movement and tell them to occupy the ballot boxes for Ron paul? Those of you proficient in social media can certainly do it better than I.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hell yeah. Paul has officially proved himself.

Newt is probably loosin his mind at Paul over this.

Looks like Paul, who has been elected to congress 12 times is... Actually electable... Who woulda thunk.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Oh, that's nice. As long as the/any potential presidential candidate is highly intellectual, knowledgable and consistent to match words with deeds....

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I've already donated twice, $73.00 in honor of the 1773 Boston Tea Party, and then $20.12 once he hit $2 million, but after seeing this poll....I have to donate again! $19.13 in honor of ending the Fed and the income tax, both of which were passed that year. Draining my bank account for liberty!

Think of it this way, once he's elected, I'll make back the money that I spent backing his campaign since there'll be no income tax!

ETA: Ah I snapped a quick picture with my name on the "recent donor" feed on his campaign website!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This MUST be watched IMMEDIATELY:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Serious man, people have given money they dont have, its crazy. Lets get more people on the train to freedom so we can PUSHHHHH

edit on 18-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I donated and made over 100 calls today on the phone from home system. I went out to lunch in my Ron Paul t-shirt and parked right in front of the restaurant with a huge sign on my windshield so anybody coming out would see it.

THIS IS HOW WE WIN! PUUSSHHHH

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm not going to sleep until he hits $4 million!!!!!

Edit: Woohoo! $4 million! Took only 5 minutes haha. Going to sleep now.
edit on 18-12-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
While America watches NFL, we're glued to the official campaign site watching the ticker go up.

www.ronpaul2012.com we're so close...5k togo!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
4 Million!!!

It's truly beautiful to see so many people dedicated to and passionate about liberty and the Constitutional government that our Founding Fathers envisioned. It gives me hope for the future of this country that's been spiraling downwards for many years.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Made the $4 million! Yay!
Whoopee!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You are a champion.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
FOUR MILLION...YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Who has the most organized and energetic grassroots base?

Who can raise money from the middle class as soon as he asks for it?

Who has the financial support of our military and veterans?

Who has been openly speaking against the federal reserve? the military industrial complex? blowback? the financial and housing crisis?

Who is the ONLY president candidate that wants to cut a TRILLION dollars in year one?

Who is biking 15 miles a day while campaigning to be president of AMERICA? @ age 76?

Who has, despite being smeared, attacked, and harassed about his beliefs has stood by his principles from the beginning of his political career?

PRESIDENT PAUL! PRESIDENT PAUL! PRESIDENT PAUL!

See you all at the inauguration.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

*Meanwhile, at the Rick Santorum campaign headquarters*

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What a hoot! Watching the donor list (Dr. Paul's] and Newt Gingrich's name came up!!!!!

edit on 12/18/2011 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is what we're fighting, its us against them, power to the people:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
STARS for EVERYONE!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join