It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Napol
reply to post by Pokoia

Thanks for the reply - a couple more if you will indulge me. Is our imagination limited to all that exists in our or any souls universe ? Referring to your other reply about human made gods, is the power to wish also a weakness when we wish in unison ?

I am sorry Napol, but I do not understand your first question, please rephrase it.

We are just not good in wishing. Wishing should be done after a good look at all the consequences.
Groups of people make it even worse, as usual.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Basically is it possible to imagine anything that does not exist in our Universe ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Napol
reply to post by Pokoia

Basically is it possible to imagine anything that does not exist in our Universe ?

Yes, but imagining is not the same as whishing

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Of course - thanks again - I should try OBE - it used to happen to me alot when I was a kid, but fear brought me back. Now that I understand fear I don't just drift into it as I used to.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Napol

Fear is not necessary, just give it a try.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Yes that's what I really know now ( I have been brought up not to fear but now I know it). I will give it a try - thanks again - got to sleep.

Peace

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
what exactly happens on DEC. 23rd 2011? That needs to be fixed, or worked on?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cytra

why should he bring up any questions at all then by your very own 'rules'... why even talk about it if his experiences are completely unique to him.

You act as if pulling pranks on ufo's is not an important event in the scheme of things... It's really not that common... curiosities have been peaked... flyers have been posted everywhere...

peace,
-TF

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

Originally posted by Race1386
Jesus exist like u said... what about other gods that other religion believed in? chinese gods, indian gods, malay gods?

Nice question.

My friend told me the following:
There are several types of Gods.

First the owner of our Universe. A very hidden God that does never ever interact with with this Universe.
Only interactions are the creating moment and the final closing moment of the Universe.
Most of them have a string of Universes. The final purpose is the creation of real and independent Gods, like themselves. They could create gods like themselves out of nothing at will, but these would never be independent.
That is why they use this cumbersome method of a series of Universes.
Before closing a Universe they pick the best "souls" that are still present there and move them to the next Universe. Then the first Universe is closed. This is done by removing the layer between the "matter" and "antimatter" part of this Universe. The following process is quite cataclysmic. In human time-frame it is also fast, it takes less than 7 hours to complete.
It seems very time consuming, but that is not the issue because they live outside the time structure that is present in Universes. Time , as we know it , exists only inside Universes.

Then there are man-made Gods.
Usually they are created out of need to explain events in nature.
If enough thoughts and energy are directed toward them they become real.
They thrive on human emotions.
Their most preferred energy source is love, although some thrive on fear.
If people stop believing, they move away to another Planet, in search of believers, or they stay and just fade away.

Then there are the ET gods. Some came just to help us, others came for their own purposes.

I will NOT answer questions about the nature of Gods that play a role in specific religions here on Earth.
That would get me in trouble.

your explanation is more than good enough for me..! cheers & thanks...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Since there are apparently no more questions, this is where I think this thread ends.

I want to thank you all for your patience and questions.

I know some of the explanations and stories in this thread were very hard to swallow for most people.
I think I can understand the members that showed little patience.
I was brought up as a Catholic and at that time, if I should have been confronted with "info" like this, I sure would have "ranted".

Despite the logical step that I now tell you it was all a stupid game for me, I will not do this.
Because it was not a "game" for me.
My friend has my greatest respect and so does his story, it is of great value to me.

Thanks for giving me the chance to present his story to you.

Love, good health and peace to you all.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

hold on, hold on

So there are three types of gods:
- creators (Builders) of universes
- man made gods, like the ones in Greece
- other gods - like Jesus

Right?
How do aliens and God differ. I mean - is Jesus and alien or a god? If he is not man made god, how come he is god, if god are either man made or outside universe?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
reply to post by Pokoia

hold on, hold on

So there are three types of gods:
- creators (Builders) of universes
- man made gods, like the ones in Greece
- other gods - like Jesus

Right?
How do aliens and God differ. I mean - is Jesus and alien or a god? If he is not man made god, how come he is god, if god are either man made or outside universe?

If people live in a still primitive sociality, They want Gods for protection and as an explanation for the unexplainable things in daily life.
Jesus is an alien, but also a very advanced being with great powers, even among peers.
So, a while after he died and resurrected again, his teachings and adventures were written down.
This was the start of the early Christian religion and every religion needs at least one God.
So in the eyes of the followers he became God. I do not think that he himself ever claimed to be a God.

He said that God was his Father. I presume that he meant that God is everywhere and in everyone.
This last thing I never discussed with my friend, it is just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

You might be right... When asteroids and comets get to close to the sun, maybe they ARE NOT burning up. Maybe they are living creatures, that know they MUST put on the illusion of burning up...

Maybe all comets and asteroids are space ships.

Comet Pilot: "Damn it Jim...... You forgot to hit the "look like we are burning up" button before we landed on the sun. Now all the Earthlings are going to think the Sun is cold and has people living in it.

Sounds legit. You mad bro?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Maybe someone just got done watching "Watchmen" .... Instead of looking at the probable, lets look at the inconceivable!

This thread makes me hope global disaster is near.... really near!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALEXANDROS69
reply to post by Raivan31

You might be right... When asteroids and comets get to close to the sun, maybe they ARE NOT burning up. Maybe they are living creatures, that know they MUST put on the illusion of burning up...

Maybe all comets and asteroids are space ships.

Comet Pilot: "Damn it Jim...... You forgot to hit the "look like we are burning up" button before we landed on the sun. Now all the Earthlings are going to think the Sun is cold and has people living in it.

Sounds legit. You mad bro?

Could it be that you are referring to a totally different post?
I have no idea what you are writing about.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

I would like to have more info on this as well.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Or, you could click on the persons name i am replying to, to see how my posts fits their post.

I did this, to make sure I didn't reply to the wrong person... My response fits the replied to post, perfectly.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

Originally posted by cloaked4u

I would like to have more info on this as well.

Well this Mayan calender and other things all come op with 21 December 2012.
My friend was told that the correct day was 23 December 2012
He was not told what would happen but assumes there will be a very powerful and convincing wave in the ascension process.

So people, waiting for disaster, could get a very nice surprise two days later.
So don't sell your house and give away all your money yet.
edit on 22/12/11 by Pokoia because: language

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALEXANDROS69
reply to post by Pokoia

Or, you could click on the persons name i am replying to, to see how my posts fits their post.

I did this, to make sure I didn't reply to the wrong person... My response fits the replied to post, perfectly.

Sorry, my mistake.
I am a bit tired.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As the thread seems to come to an end, I thought should post the following.

First thank you for all these information given in this thread. As it had been seen, there were many disbelievers, claiming for proofs and many believers who found some answers resonated inside them. At the very least, this thread was leading everybody into the same way, think about the not yet thought about and this is what I loved about it. In other words, it was beneficial for almost all ATSers who went on the post.

I could go on and on but I will leave you with this opening,

To all ATSers, trust your inner feeling, strive for the truth with an open-mind (on anything, not just this thread).

To Pokoia, Keep up the good work and good luck on your path. I really enjoyed all these posts of yours and it opens my mind to some possibilities I never thought could ever exist.

Much love and health to all for Christmas time to come,

Thruthseek3r
edit on 22-12-2011 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join