It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have an interesting friend

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

edit on 22-12-2011 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your kind and wise words Thruthseek3r,

Normally I depend , in my daily job, almost fully on logic.
It is required because it is a technical job.
Even then so, now and then everyone uses gut feeling as guidance.
I also do have a well developed interest in lets say the Alternative area.
That's why my friend an I get along well over such a long period.

This is a forum with strict rules and I try to respect that.
Everyone overhere is to be expected to use his or her brains.

Not that feelings do not count, the members here are a fine group.

If a thread is about something "normal", and even "ufo's" are considered so overhere, then everyone can add and discuss. They can use their brains, search related info on the web , in books and check their own knowledge base.

This thread was so "out of the normal realm" that there was hardly any common ground. And proof becomes something really difficult under those circumstances.
That was what it made so difficult.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed it,

Wish you all the best and have a merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Earths gravity hardly changes strength, even 200 to 300 miles out, earths gravity is nearly at full strength. The thermosphere where the shuttle orbits only goes out about 428 miles the exosphere past that is not important. It certainly is doable to pull oxygen from water but hydrogen leaving while oxygen stays? i don't think so.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
reply to post by Pokoia

Earths gravity hardly changes strength, even 200 to 300 miles out, earths gravity is nearly at full strength. The thermosphere where the shuttle orbits only goes out about 428 miles the exosphere past that is not important. It certainly is doable to pull oxygen from water but hydrogen leaving while oxygen stays? i don't think so.

It could be a combined factor that does it, I mean the difference in mass of Oxygen and Hydrogen and Solar wind .
The Solar wind would blow more of the lighter parts away.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia

reply to post by Pokoia

It could be a combined factor that does it, I mean the difference in mass of Oxygen and Hydrogen and Solar wind .

but hydrogen leaving while oxygen stays?

It makes perfect sense.
From the Law of mass action it follows that always a part of Water which is in the upper atmosphere will be dissociated H2O H+ + OH-
From the Maxwell–Boltzmann distribution it follows that the average velocity of the H+ particles is much higher than the average velocity of the H2O and OH- particles.
There is always a certain percentage of particles which will exceed the Escape velocity the number of H+ particles which will exceed this velocity will be much higher than the number of OH-
This means that over time more Hydrogen will leave the Earth than Oxygen, which could contribute to a gradually increasing Oxygen proportion in the atmosphere over time.
Of course photosynthesis has an influence to the increasing oxygen proportion in the atmosphere too, however I don't know which of the 2 processes is the main contributor. This can not be guessed but only be calculated.
Interesting is too that the earliest atmosphere contained 10% CO2, so if all the CO2 (and some H2O) is transformed by photosynthesis into coal (C) and Oil (CH2-chains) then we would get roughly 15% O2 in the atmosphere (we currently have about 21%). This is however only a rough estimate, there are many other factors which contribute to the composition of the earth atmosphere.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Finally some real scientific talk, I could not have done it myself.
Thanks for that!!!!
Maybe there is another oxygen consuming factor to take in consideration.
What about the stuff Vulcanos through out, a lot of it is oxides afterwards.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

There is lots of oxygen in the earth crust and earth mantle in bound form.
All differnt kind of rock types which can also change and thereby change the oxygen proportion in geologic time frames, because of this it is difficult to estimate the real net plus of oxygen in the atmosphere by photosynthesis on the earth over time.
See for instance iron oxide which comes in different Fe to O ratios.

I just can't say what is the main contributor to the oxygen in the atmosphere and I am also not claiming to be able to calculate this.

It almost seems like a wonder for me that plant life still can exist with this low concentrations of CO2 of 0.03 Vol% when considering that plant life started at a concentration of about 10% CO2.
At the Photosynthesis Wiki Page they say
"In all, photosynthetic organisms convert around 100–115 petagrams of carbon into biomass per year."
So plants are converting 3.7 * 10^14 kg/yr CO2 (Molar Mass Ratio CO2 / C = 44 / 12) into biomass per year, but there is only 2.3 * 10^15 kg CO2 in atmosphere (1.32 / 2895.44 x (5.12 x 10^18 kg)) according to this website.
This means if none of the biomass would be oxidated afterwards, after 6.2 years there would be no more CO2 in the atmosphere which the plants need for survival. Even if only 1% of the biomass per year would go out of the oxidation cycle, the CO2 would only remain for 620 years for plant life.
All these numbers are a bit suspect for me, but I see it pragmatic: the plants still exist, so maybe there must be something wrong with the numbers.
If someone finds an error in the calculations, please let me know.
And yes, I do know that there is also some CO2 and O2 in the water of the oceans, but I think it would not make a big difference to include this in the calculations.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chevy369

Originally posted by cloaked4u
what exactly happens on DEC. 23rd 2011? That needs to be fixed, or worked on?

I would like to have more info on this as well.

"Well this Mayan calender and other things all come op with 21 December 2012.
My friend was told that the correct day was 23 December 2012"

Glad to see you are still interacting with the thread. Did you mean December 23, 2011?

I was thinking it might be helpful to elaborate on this topic: The gnostics described the earth-experience as an organic life form(s) living in an inorganic reality. That reality, created by the controllers, has cut us off from the rest of consciousness - they feed off of us, but they also make a nice antagonist ; ) This synthetic reality extends far beyond just our earth-plane experience, I was wondering if you might give folks some tips on how to negotiate through that system. I was also wondering if you might elaborate on how the shifts in consciousness are affecting that system control/prison system - if at all. For many, even if they don't believe in the above premises, the answers will breakdown some barriers.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks Pokoia for your time!

I'm always thinking about the most simple like air, what really makes it? What air is?
I read all the scientific knowledge but can't believe it, it's not enough for me.
Water, rain, where does it form, is it possible to look for the exact point where rain drops?

SNC

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Could you give us some imputs about what happened that day, 11-11-11?
Something we can follow.
Thanks!
SNC
edit on 12/22/2011 by snc24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow

reply to post by Pokoia

but hydrogen leaving while oxygen stays?

It makes perfect sense.
From the Law of mass action it follows that always a part of Water which is in the upper atmosphere will be dissociated H2O H+ + OH-
From the Maxwell–Boltzmann distribution it follows that the average velocity of the H+ particles is much higher than the average velocity of the H2O and OH- particles.
There is always a certain percentage of particles which will exceed the Escape velocity the number of H+ particles which will exceed this velocity will be much higher than the number of OH-
This means that over time more Hydrogen will leave the Earth than Oxygen, which could contribute to a gradually increasing Oxygen proportion in the atmosphere over time.
Of course photosynthesis has an influence to the increasing oxygen proportion in the atmosphere too, however I don't know which of the 2 processes is the main contributor. This can not be guessed but only be calculated.
Interesting is too that the earliest atmosphere contained 10% CO2, so if all the CO2 (and some H2O) is transformed by photosynthesis into coal (C) and Oil (CH2-chains) then we would get roughly 15% O2 in the atmosphere (we currently have about 21%). This is however only a rough estimate, there are many other factors which contribute to the composition of the earth atmosphere.

why would only hydrogen dissipate into space while the oxygen goes back to earth.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

Originally posted by Raivan31
To the OP:

I have a lucid dream a few months ago, the first i ever remember having and it involved a building of some kind with many rooms, full of people just standing around, like they were at a party or something, I wandered about, too busy experiencing the lucidity of the dream to pay too much attention to anybody or talk with anyone... it all ended when i tried to have sex with some chick (trust me to go and ruin it like that.)

Would this sound in any way familiar to your friend?
Hope you come back online soon to answer this as i would love some input on this, it was an awesome experience and i'd love to do it every night.

dang bro its so bad that you still can't get laid even in your dreams? i'll keep you in my prayers bro

Never said i didn't laid lol just that i woke up before i could see the end.
But ok, yeah... I walked right into that one.

OP: could you answer my question pliz. I want to know if my lucid dream experience sounds in any way familiar to your friend, i can't get any reliable info from any body. Thankyou
edit on 23-12-2011 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow

There is lots of oxygen in the earth crust and earth mantle in bound form.
All differnt kind of rock types which can also change and thereby change the oxygen proportion in geologic time frames, because of this it is difficult to estimate the real net plus of oxygen in the atmosphere by photosynthesis on the earth over time.
See for instance iron oxide which comes in different Fe to O ratios.

I just can't say what is the main contributor to the oxygen in the atmosphere and I am also not claiming to be able to calculate this.

It almost seems like a wonder for me that plant life still can exist with this low concentrations of CO2 of 0.03 Vol% when considering that plant life started at a concentration of about 10% CO2.
At the Photosynthesis Wiki Page they say
"In all, photosynthetic organisms convert around 100–115 petagrams of carbon into biomass per year."
So plants are converting 3.7 * 10^14 kg/yr CO2 (Molar Mass Ratio CO2 / C = 44 / 12) into biomass per year, but there is only 2.3 * 10^15 kg CO2 in atmosphere (1.32 / 2895.44 x (5.12 x 10^18 kg)) according to this website.
This means if none of the biomass would be oxidated afterwards, after 6.2 years there would be no more CO2 in the atmosphere which the plants need for survival. Even if only 1% of the biomass per year would go out of the oxidation cycle, the CO2 would only remain for 620 years for plant life.
All these numbers are a bit suspect for me, but I see it pragmatic: the plants still exist, so maybe there must be something wrong with the numbers.
If someone finds an error in the calculations, please let me know.
And yes, I do know that there is also some CO2 and O2 in the water of the oceans, but I think it would not make a big difference to include this in the calculations.

Thanks again Marlow,

I just wanted to say there is, during Earth history, a large amount of O2 that has ended up in non-retrievable deposits like oxides.
There is also an enormous amount of CO2 in the same situation, like all the calcium deposits. Let us not forget the enormous amounts that have been deposited as layers of coal.
I consider the source for natural gas and oil, mostly as abiotic (yes I go with the Russians on this one)
I consider land- or ocean-based plant life only as a small factor, because it only works as a temporarily
accumulator for co2. In the long run it makes no difference.
When a plant dies and decomposes, it is all released again.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
reply to post by Pokoia

Could you give us some imputs about what happened that day, 11-11-11?
Something we can follow.
Thanks!
SNC
edit on 12/22/2011 by snc24 because: (no reason given)

That was a major day in the ascension process.
Due various experiments with time-machines, a lot of parallel time-lines had been created.
This had to be corrected, in order to go on with the ascension process.
So all the alternative time-lines were recombined to just one.

BTW, because of this, experiments with time machines are now strictly forbidden.
Time scanning is still allowed through.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

I was thinking it might be helpful to elaborate on this topic: The gnostics described the earth-experience as an organic life form(s) living in an inorganic reality. That reality, created by the controllers, has cut us off from the rest of consciousness - they feed off of us, but they also make a nice antagonist ; ) This synthetic reality extends far beyond just our earth-plane experience, I was wondering if you might give folks some tips on how to negotiate through that system. I was also wondering if you might elaborate on how the shifts in consciousness are affecting that system control/prison system - if at all. For many, even if they don't believe in the above premises, the answers will breakdown some barriers.

Hi crankyoldman,
Neither my friend nor I can see such an elaborate scheme.
The Universe gives us lessens we can cope with, if we really try.
That is the way it is, by design.

Then again there is the human factor itself:
The village banker meets the village priest and says to him:
Things are fine now, you keep them stupid, then I will keep them poor.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

why would only hydrogen dissipate into space while the oxygen goes back to earth.

Because H2 is lighter and has a lower inertia, it is easier to accelerate.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

To the OP:

I have a lucid dream a few months ago, the first i ever remember having and it involved a building of some kind with many rooms, full of people just standing around, like they were at a party or something, I wandered about, too busy experiencing the lucidity of the dream to pay too much attention to anybody or talk with anyone... it all ended when i tried to have sex with some chick (trust me to go and ruin it like that.)

Would this sound in any way familiar to your friend?
Hope you come back online soon to answer this as i would love some input on this, it was an awesome experience and i'd love to do it every night.

dang bro its so bad that you still can't get laid even in your dreams? i'll keep you in my prayers bro

Never said i didn't laid lol just that i woke up before i could see the end.
But ok, yeah... I walked right into that one.

OP: could you answer my question pliz. I want to know if my lucid dream experience sounds in any way familiar to your friend, i can't get any reliable info from any body. Thankyou
edit on 23-12-2011 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

There is a lot of horny-dreaming in the world.
And yes in these dream states you can have sex with other persons.
Same rules as during day-time apply, never force it upon anyone. There must be complete consent.

Apart from wandering, dreaming, humans there are still also the Incubi and Succubi.
Look that up please if needed.
They are very old fashioned and still existing. They are very devious and just want your energy.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I want to add something to this:

There is a lot of horny-dreaming in the world. And yes in these dream states you can have sex with other persons. Same rules as during day-time apply, never force it upon anyone. There must be complete consent.

We all have a field around us. The most dense part usually has a radius of 0,5 to 3 metres.
If you sleep with your partner, you are both in each other fields.
Usually this feels good and safe.
However when you went to bed after an serious dispute with you partner, both fields are in disagreement.
The fields do not mix, it feels toxic.

This is why you always must resolve you disputes at the end of the day, before going to sleep.

Another thing worth mentioning is that when two partners are in different places and think about the other, wishing he or she was next to them, usually the following usually happens.
When one of them starts dreaming, they will come together. Mostly just to be in the others field.
It is one of the nicest aspects of this.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Because H2 is lighter and has a lower inertia, it is easier to accelerate.

Here is a pdf wps.prenhall.com... which explains it in detail:

In fact, the root-mean-square speeds in Earth’s atmosphere of hydrogen, helium, nitrogen, and
oxygen are, respectively, 1.93 km/s, 1.37 km/s, 0.52 km/s, and 0.48 km/s.
Escape speed is the speed an object has to go to escape Earth’s gravity. Escape speed for
Earth is only 11.2 km/s. A rocket ship to Mars must go at a speed greater than 11.2 km/s
to escape from Earth. If a gas molecule has a speed in excess of 11.2 km/s, it will escape
totally from Earth. Hydrogen and helium have a mean speed that is a significant fraction
of the escape speed. For this reason, there is almost no hydrogen or helium in Earth’s
present atmosphere.
Because of the rapid (exponential) decrease in number of particles with increasing speed,
the distribution tells us that there are proportionally about a million times more hydrogen
molecules with speeds exceeding 11.2 km/s than nitrogen molecules
. Because of the large
volume of the atmosphere, the loss of hydrogen molecules proceeds in a quasi-equilibrium
fashion, with slower molecules gaining energy and the distribution preserving its shape.
After a geologically short time, almost all hydrogen will have escaped, while practically
no nitrogen will have been lost.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thanks again Marlow for your contribution.
Great find BTW, I mean the PDF.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join