It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child experiencing scary entity in bedroom.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by iSHRED

Demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Spend more time in the astral plane.

I tried that once and it didn't turn out too well.

I know, I always see people writing that and I always wonder if they have ever actually tried that cause it doesn't work. At least it has never had an effect when I have tried it. It was always the first thing I tried and no effect at all. If anything it seemed to speed what was happening up. I do however find that bright white light works some and that denial of the enity's power has good effect.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sounds like a demon. They either are drawn to messy places probably why it resides inside the closet. Or it came with the closest. Basically just get rid of the closet.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Burn some sage while holding a burning white candle and sift the incense though the air. Tell the girls and everyone in the room to command their space in their home and tell the spirits that they are not welcome in their lives and their home. The sage cleanses the area and the white candle is suppose to purify and scare away spirits. The commanding of space is the most important part though. They really need to want the bad energy to be gone forever or it will keep returning.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
This is how she describes it:

-she says it comes out of the closet and has very dark scarry eyes and a big dark mouth and his mouth is open. when he comes out, he presses on her tummy really hard and it really hurts her. after that, he goes back in the closet and then comes back out really fast and goes into her sisters room where she says he hurts her and he only comes out if my husband and i are both asleep.-

That's copied straight from my friend's email.

I am not saying that this isn't paranormal, but you should tell your friend that she may want to consider that this is possibly child molestation and investigate it accordingly. You said the girls are 1 and 3, and the description of "presses on her tummy really hard" and "hurting" the kids is exactly how small children describe molestation because they have no understanding of what is really going on. Someone could be entering the home and doing this, or God forbid, it could be the father. You might want to suggest that she have a doctor examine the children to make sure they're not being molested. I fully believe that paranormal events do affect people and that may be what's happening, but all possibilities should be considered.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

You know a lot of kids still have senses past out 5 when they are born. And enough non believers and nay sayers have squashed their childrens abilities. Just like your parents did to you. Mine did the same. When i was a kid i used to communicate with "dead people". But enough close mindedness surrounded me to shut this natural ability out of my life. Just recently i have been able to rekindle it a tiny bit. Imagine if we emcourage our kids that they wrrent crazy? That what they see is real? That they are safe no matter what because nothing can attack love? (corny) it just sickens me to see people smash their children so. Its crippling them.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's so funny to me sitting here reading this stuff, I guess it really just comes down to either you experience strange things yourself, or you don't. I have, and the comments here are exactly why I don't bother telling to many people about them. I'd like to think that there's a place somewhere for people like myself to be able to communicate with others like me without constantly being told what I've seen with my own eyes never really happened, or was just a dream, or I'm just crazy, or I'm making up lies, or whatever else.

I could gladly post some information on here proving there are links to my family and haunted houses, but unfortunately if I do, I realize I'll have to tell everyone and anyone online who I am.. and yea, sorry I don't really need random people calling me up or knocking on my door.

The fact is, that in reality, there are all kinds of things that happen that are unexplainable. Everyone I've ever met in my entire life has heard of a haunted house, ghosts, UFO's, aliens, blah blah blah... This entire website feeds off of the unexplained and paranormal.

In reality, no matter how much one person "proves" strange things happen, or another person "proves" they don't, the argument will never stop and will continue to fascinate people until there is a reasonable explanation - if there ever is.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Any thoughts on what to do?

Depends on the religious sensibilities of the household. If they are frightened of that side of the fence or are dogmatically forbidden from embracing it, they may just have to bring in a boogy-man chaser from their respective cult (either Christian, Muslim, Shinto, whatever, etc).

If, however, they are fearless, full of love, and are not chained from any "taboo" then they should confront it. My house is lousy with spirits but they keep the spiders at bay and fill my home with peace. There are reasons we don't have negative experiences like the one your friends are having.

In short, the answer is an enlightened family free of evils, hate, or greed. The "faith" that emanates from that sort of family is impregnable. And, if this is a psychosis of some sort or even a sleep paralysis issue, the same remedy would go miles in making peace for the poor girl.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
Must read this OP

"Sleep Paralysis: Demon in the Bedroom"

Actual WebMD Title

Thank you CREAM for reminding me about this, I will definitely share the article from WebMD with my friend who is having this problem.

edit on 16-12-2011 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by discostu123
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

smudging of the house and telling the ghosts to leave

by carrying out this kind of ridiculous behavior you and your friend are just inflaming the situation. As adults you should be reassuring her that ghosts and monsters are not real. All kids go through phases like this, seriously get a grip and act like sensible adults.

We are acting like serious adults. I smudge my own home regularly, even if I just happened to get into a very heated fight with my Husband. I believe that Sage helps to cleanse the energy of the room, therefore I think it would be fine in this situation.

At any rate, if a young child sees a ghost and is terrified, then her mother doesn't do anything to fix it., I doubt the problem will go away (ghost or no ghost). I thought at the very least telling the child we were cleansing the house and getting rid of the ghost, and then actually letting her watch us burn a little sage, would be HARMLESS. At least then she can physically see that we are trying to help her, and it just might put her mind at ease.

If I believed ghosts and monsters weren't real, I would tell her that. But I don't. So I won't.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Thanks for creeping me the **** out even more!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

If you are scared you see demons, and based on my experience and just the general concept of Astral travel, if you are relaxed and have no fear, you can leave your body and have suuuuper epic fun.

This is the important part guys, have no fear to get super epic fun times! Sleep paralysis is like the gateway to this.
edit on 16-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
If you ask me, people need to start taking a different approach to the paranormal.

If it was me I would hook up my speakers to play metal music really loud at the push of a button(phone remote) the next time I knew the entity was in the room. THEN we'd see who's really scaring who...

hows that for thinking outside the box

edit on 16-12-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

Well that's definitely an enjoyable approach to solving the problem!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What I recall of entities in my bedroom, from the standpoint of NOW I'm starting to make a conclusion that those scary sleep-paralyses and such where I got to "see" things didn't mean at all that they were something demonic or anything. More I learn how much I've sucked "stuff" to my chakrasystem, they work like these gray-glasses which I wear in the moment of seeing to the other side.

More I learn to trust myself and understand that hell is a state of mind as is peace, those entities somehow seem to bit by bit transform themselves friendlier and more undertsandable.

Same goes in the "waking" life also.

Life isn't as unbearable and lonely after all.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like some of the other members, I do a lot of space clearing in houses - my 'special talent' (I think there was a thread about super hero talents?
) is that I see and feel the darned things.

I want to make a point about using cultural/religious artifacts such as olive oil and smudge, prayers, mantras etc. etc. - they all work (to varying degrees) - the overall picture is that you're 'fighting' lower vibrations with higher ones, and higher vibrations are contained in NUMEROUS items/invocations across cultures/religions. Think of it as neutralizing the energies.

Entities and astral wildlife contain varying degrees of consciousness, the more conscious ones are harder to clear. Many of them feed off of resonant low vibratory energies - fear, anger, sadness, and the energetic boundaries of children, the elderly, the medically fragile and pets are way easier to penetrate and cord onto.

Feel free to message me for info, anyone

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Set up a video camera in there, see if they can catch some of this in action.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I dont know if holy water in the closet would work or not but might be a good idea to invest in a crusifix or a preist

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I myself grew up in a haunted house. She should move...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join