It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child experiencing scary entity in bedroom.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So my best friend moved into a house that has been on a popular ghost related television show several months ago. She wasn't aware of this until a few days after they had moved in and she was talking to neighbors. She has a 3 year old and a 1 year old, both girls. She nor her husband ever said anything to the girls about it as they did not want to scare them.

Not even a month after they moved in her oldest child started complaining of a ghost. She woke up saying "GHOST GHOST". Her mother strictly guards what she watches on TV and we know she did not get it from there.

This is how she describes it:

-she says it comes out of the closet and has very dark scarry eyes and a big dark mouth and his mouth is open. when he comes out, he presses on her tummy really hard and it really hurts her. after that, he goes back in the closet and then comes back out really fast and goes into her sisters room where she says he hurts her and he only comes out if my husband and i are both asleep.-

That's copied straight from my friend's email.

Her daughter stopped talking about this for a long time, but recently brought it up to her grandma. Of course Grandma told my friend and now she is worried to death about it. She asked my advice on what to do, and I suggested a smudging of the house and telling the ghosts to leave. Her daughter refuses to go anywhere near her room and she is quite freaked out herself.

Any thoughts on what to do?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Move...
2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Next time it happens, have her daughters with her and yell "IN JESUS' NAME, I COMMAND YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE, FOR NOW AND FOREVER, IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH, JESUS CHRIST!!!"

Then comfort her daughters and assure them the ghost will not be returning, and sit and read scripture in her room.

That would be the only thing worth doing besides moving.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
By the way,
Thats really creepy.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sounds like a demon, if its hurting the girls you have a real problem and fear is not helping the case. It feed off of fear and negativity..So my suggestion would be to calm the girls assure them things will be ok. If your friend is a believer in christ then id tell her to pray up then start telling the demon to leave heres a example and i myself use this one and it works " In the authority i have through jesus christ i command all evil and negativity entities to flee this house and property, In Jesus name i bind you to the dry places of the earth never to be seen again. and scream/yell IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND YOU TO GO! AMEN. Then i would suggest calling on archangel michael and gabriel to come gaurd and clense the house..after that would be a good time to smudge to get rid of any residual negative energy..if none of this works..i suggest a priest. Reason why it wouldnt work is that your friends faith isnt strong enough or she is over come with fear. but at any rate this is serious. no spirit boards..or evps..stay away from any means of communicating except when commanding it to leave. Keep us posted!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
In addition to asking the entity to leave
I would contact the Paranormal group
that led the investigation on the house.
Does she know how the investigation
turned out? If not this may give some
insight as to what the child is afraid of.
Perhaps they could help as well.

I would also talk to the neighbor again
that told her about the house being on
a paranormal show. Maybe the neighbor
knows more about the history of the
house or how things were with the people
that use to live there.
Good luck!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

A big amen to the last post.......... But just leave out the prayer to the angels. Leave it to God to send you what you need.

A warning!.....This is no joke. And the fear that is felt in this situation is the very power this darkness feeds off.

May God bless you and your friends

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wait wait wait. The ghost hides in her closet? Really? So, why does the ghost hide in a closet? Aren't they intangible? What does a ghost care about the structures of the house? Why doesn't it hide in a wall, or on the roof?

Next, it only comes out when the parents are asleep? Is it afraid of the parents? Wtf? This makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

The angels arent necessary but i always add them in with my prayers because doing spiritual battles can be quite exhausting..i always like triple the amount of peace..lol God Jesus and Angels.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I feel ya!.......Peace.

2nd

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Can you explain these spiritual battles?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

Demons flee at the name of Jesus.

Spend more time in the astral plane.

I tried that once and it didn't turn out too well.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by concerned24
Sounds like a demon, if its hurting the girls you have a real problem and fear is not helping the case. It feed off of fear and negativity..So my suggestion would be to calm the girls assure them things will be ok. If your friend is a believer in christ then id tell her to pray up then start telling the demon to leave heres a example and i myself use this one and it works " In the authority i have through jesus christ i command all evil and negativity entities to flee this house and property, In Jesus name i bind you to the dry places of the earth never to be seen again. and scream/yell IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND YOU TO GO! AMEN. Then i would suggest calling on archangel michael and gabriel to come gaurd and clense the house..after that would be a good time to smudge to get rid of any residual negative energy..if none of this works..i suggest a priest. Reason why it wouldnt work is that your friends faith isnt strong enough or she is over come with fear. but at any rate this is serious. no spirit boards..or evps..stay away from any means of communicating except when commanding it to leave. Keep us posted!

So are non Christians screwed??

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Why do you have to call on Gabriel and Michael? Isn't Jesus enough? Does Jesus need help?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Way......and plenty more then enough!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Wait wait wait. The ghost hides in her closet? Really? So, why does the ghost hide in a closet? Aren't they intangible? What does a ghost care about the structures of the house? Why doesn't it hide in a wall, or on the roof?

Next, it only comes out when the parents are asleep? Is it afraid of the parents? Wtf? This makes no sense.

Yeah some parents are strict. It probably doesn't want to be grounded to the closet.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Coooooool. Hey, these parents should set up a video camera in the room.

When I was a kid, I was terrified of the dark. I slept with covers over my head every single night. I often screamed for my parents because I was so afraid, I would also get up and get in their bed because I always felt safe with them.

I realize now that it was all in my head. There was no threat of any kind on me, just my fear got the best of me.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Coooooool. Hey, these parents should set up a video camera in the room.

They can make a movie about it and pretend like its recovered footage. This so hasn't been done before.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The owner or live in will hold hands against both sides of the frame and radiate with peace and love the intention for any entity to leave. They will become the space where the being is materializing encoding the reality field with their own essence.

The intent programmed into this room is that the entity is released and that you have claimed this space the intention that is released is that the being no longer has the authority to be here in no uncertain terms. The intention will be released with true self focus and love. Not fear and hate. Finish with an affirmation or small prayer. I say these things in the name of (insert here creator/higher self/god/Jesus Christ.Depending on your faith system) Amen Amen seals the prayer intention (if you decide to use this)

Other ways to cleans a house (Which I have been a part of and do work) Anoint the floor with virgin olive oil If you can get blessed oil this will already have intention programmed into its essence. This will act as an anchor and conduit for your intention and if you will prayer. Anchoring an intention construct is important as it gives the location of activation for said construct. If you need any more advise please U2U me as I have had some experience in this area.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak

Other ways to cleans a house (Which I have been a part of and do work) Anoint the floor with virgin olive oil If you can get blessed oil this will already have intention programmed into its essence.

Why are ghosts afraid of Olive Oil? Is this a placebo?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join