It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dream Girl

page: 2
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2
 


I think your lady could be more something of the paranormal nature, a guardian spirit, a deceased relative/ancestor, your spirit guide, that sort of thing. Try to remember your conversation, perhaps there is a message within that she is trying to send you. Also try to remember if her visits correlate with any significant events in your life.




posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think it's something from your subconsciousness trying to surface. While you may be quite happy and content with your wife and family life, there is an underlying hope/wish/thought of the possibility of perhaps running away from your current responsibilities (getting off the grid). Also there's the possibility that something is lacking in your sex life, something unfulfilled that perhapps you have shared with your wife, yet the beautiful blonde provides for you, perhaps its just that your life has fallen into a routine and feel the need for an escape of some sort which is what the blonde is offering you.


That could be it. I am actively looking for ways to leave the grid (electrically and water). I really hate the fact that I have to work to survive (instead of do something I like to do) and the sex life unfortunately is lacking. I don't think its a sexual thing with the blonde as the sex was not my typical wet dream dream.

My life is pretty routine, I rarely leave the house. But Working from home is what is keeping my sanity (for work) and willingness to go to work.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
reply to post by tsawyer2
 


I think your lady could be more something of the paranormal nature, a guardian spirit, a deceased relative/ancestor, your spirit guide, that sort of thing. Try to remember your conversation, perhaps there is a message within that she is trying to send you. Also try to remember if her visits correlate with any significant events in your life.


I hope its not a deceased relative, especially with the intercourse


So far, last nights was the only one that I really remembered (conversationally).

There hasn't been anything significant in my life that I can think of.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
I think it's something from your subconsciousness trying to surface. While you may be quite happy and content with your wife and family life, there is an underlying hope/wish/thought of the possibility of perhaps running away from your current responsibilities (getting off the grid). Also there's the possibility that something is lacking in your sex life, something unfulfilled that perhapps you have shared with your wife, yet the beautiful blonde provides for you, perhaps its just that your life has fallen into a routine and feel the need for an escape of some sort which is what the blonde is offering you.


I think you are on to something here. Perhaps there is some meaning to the Beautiful Blonde? Is that in contrast to his wife? An Idealization perhaps of beauty?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
reply to post by tsawyer2
 


I think your lady could be more something of the paranormal nature, a guardian spirit, a deceased relative/ancestor, your spirit guide, that sort of thing. Try to remember your conversation, perhaps there is a message within that she is trying to send you. Also try to remember if her visits correlate with any significant events in your life.


I have thought of that too. It's very vivid when we meet and I remember everything she tells me in our conversations. I usually heed her words. As far as correlating it with significant events, I haven't been able to do so. I'll have to start a thread on her and my other recurring characters since this one is about his. :-)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...


I had a "dark" shadowy beauty every night for several weeks until I realized "it" was controlling my nights which started to bleed into the days. It's an occupation trying to convince you to hold open the door for "it". This was 3 decades ago. I cast "it" out with the most powerful command in the world and "it" never returned.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by dreamfox1
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...


I had a "dark" shadowy beauty every night for several weeks until I realized "it" was controlling my nights which started to bleed into the days. It's an occupation trying to convince you to hold open the door for "it". This was 3 decades ago. I cast "it" out with the most powerful command in the world and "it" never returned.


Mine isn't every night, its like 2-3 days a week. I'll have to keep an eye out.

As for the conversations before last night, I didn't remember them. They just seemed to be conversations that friends had. I think I forced myself to remember as almost immediately after I felt the shock at her telling me to divorce my wife, I woke up (albeit it was when I normally wake up).



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak
 


Evil if you will. I really don't know. But the more import thing is will you let it happen? Try seeing it as a sign of what you should be doing with real life dream girl you wife. All those things you mentioned are you doing them with her? If not why not. Te ipsum nosce is always a good place to start!



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I ask because I have had recurring characters and places in my dreams since I was about 15. I'm 41 now. The main recurring character is a woman I call The Traveler, since she is always dressed in business attire (button down blouse, jacket, skirt and slight high heels). She is always carrying a black leather briefcase.

I did ask her what her name was once and she got this look like she was annoyed at me and said,"You know who I am, I've been a part of your life forever."

Funny thing, when she first entered my dreams she was about 35 years old and has never aged.

I don't know if this helps Calnorak, but you aren't the only one with female recurring characters in dreams.


she sounds like she is your dream guide



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by dreamfox1
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...


I had a "dark" shadowy beauty every night for several weeks until I realized "it" was controlling my nights which started to bleed into the days. It's an occupation trying to convince you to hold open the door for "it". This was 3 decades ago. I cast "it" out with the most powerful command in the world and "it" never returned.


Mine isn't every night, its like 2-3 days a week. I'll have to keep an eye out.

As for the conversations before last night, I didn't remember them. They just seemed to be conversations that friends had. I think I forced myself to remember as almost immediately after I felt the shock at her telling me to divorce my wife, I woke up (albeit it was when I normally wake up).


you should keep a notebook next to your bed and write down the details of your dream before you forget them, unless you don't want your wife to know



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by dreamfox1
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...


I had a "dark" shadowy beauty every night for several weeks until I realized "it" was controlling my nights which started to bleed into the days. It's an occupation trying to convince you to hold open the door for "it". This was 3 decades ago. I cast "it" out with the most powerful command in the world and "it" never returned.


Mine isn't every night, its like 2-3 days a week. I'll have to keep an eye out.

As for the conversations before last night, I didn't remember them. They just seemed to be conversations that friends had. I think I forced myself to remember as almost immediately after I felt the shock at her telling me to divorce my wife, I woke up (albeit it was when I normally wake up).


you should keep a notebook next to your bed and write down the details of your dream before you forget them, unless you don't want your wife to know



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak
 


The world is stranger than we really understand. I recently moved into and subsequently moved out of a haunted house where I was constantly physicly attacked by "something"(take a look)

youtu.be...

and on 11.11.11 this....

youtu.be...

Since leaving the house life is back to normal.

Ill never truly know what was attacking me but Im glad its over and still bear the physical scars,



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't think my house is haunted, been living here 2 and 1/2 years and nothing.

I feel sorry for you and glad your safe though.

I didn't remember any of my dream from last night, so not sure what happened.

Oh yeah, rereading what I put, it should be 2-3 times a month not per week like I typed. I tried to edit but I guess after awhile its set in stone so to speak
edit on 16-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001
 


I think I will. Strange though when I woke up today, I couldn't remember jack. Normally I remember bits and pieces.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I wish I didn't read your post a few days ago... I remember reading it and thinking: "Man, it has to be 10 years ago I dreamed of a girl I didn't know". I suddenly remembered the dream vividly. She was the love of my life in that dream. I even remember waking up and feeling happy for a few seconds until I realised she didn't exist.

So the night after I had read your post I had, after all these years, a vivid and very sexual dream about a blonde. It was not a wet dream, I checked my boxers after waking up...


And last night I dreamed of a brunette. She was wearing a skirt and long brown boots. I remember touching the part where the boot and the skin met. But it wasn't a sexual dream, I even recall thinking in that dream: "Damn, she is asexual!"

I'm confused about this as it's been a few months now since my last vivid dreams and the fact I've been having them after reading your post and also checking wikipedia about the succubus myth.




posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staafke
I wish I didn't read your post a few days ago... I remember reading it and thinking: "Man, it has to be 10 years ago I dreamed of a girl I didn't know". I suddenly remembered the dream vividly. She was the love of my life in that dream. I even remember waking up and feeling happy for a few seconds until I realised she didn't exist.

So the night after I had read your post I had, after all these years, a vivid and very sexual dream about a blonde. It was not a wet dream, I checked my boxers after waking up...


And last night I dreamed of a brunette. She was wearing a skirt and long brown boots. I remember touching the part where the boot and the skin met. But it wasn't a sexual dream, I even recall thinking in that dream: "Damn, she is asexual!"

I'm confused about this as it's been a few months now since my last vivid dreams and the fact I've been having them after reading your post and also checking wikipedia about the succubus myth.



I'm sorry to have brought that back for you. Asexual?

I remember waking up the morning I wrote this and smelled my finger, sure enough it didn't have the tell tale smell.

This morning I remembered some of my dreams but it didn't have blondie in it and wasn't that vivid so I didn't write anything down (it was more of a normal dream).

I wonder if there are some entities that go from dream to dream just living and not really harmful, but its their "world" and sometimes interact with us.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Asexual?

Yes, you don't know the meaning of this word?


Asexuality (sometimes referred to as nonsexuality), in its broadest sense, is the lack of sexual attraction to others. And, in some cases, the lack of interest in sex.


What I meant is, as opposed to my first dream, in this one the girl didn't seem to have any sexual interest in me, despite all my efforts.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Staafke
 


Got it, I knew what asexual was, but it was hard to fathom in this instance. I understand with your clarification.



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak
 


I always felt we are connected via some sort of wireless network if that makes any sense. What would be freaky is if you met her in real life and she is having the same dream.
edit on 17-12-2011 by SkipperJohn because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn
 


I agree, that would totally be weird. As much as she enjoyed it, I wouldn't mind admitting to having the dreams



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join