It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Girl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Ok so last night I had this dream about a girl (I won't go into to much details on some of it because in this particular instance we shared a bed but didn't sleep if you catch my drift).

I remember her from other dreams, I don't think I've seen her in real life. She is a beautiful blonde.

Now this isn't the normal type of wet dream I had as it was really plain unlike the other random dreams.

In the dreams I had, we would get together, kind of like you would in a real relationship.

Last night she talked to me afterwards about moving off grid, how to do it and how to divorce my current wife.

This kind of surprised me. I like the dream girl and enjoy the second life so to speak, but it just feels weird to have dreams like this. I don't really feel like leaving my wife and son.

Any ideas? I don't remember any symbology and it wasn't an insistent type thing (like how you would think a demon would want to coerce you into it.)

Any reason she would keep coming back, the dreams being really vivid? Its not an every night thing either, just a couple of times a week she comes into my dreams and we do things (one dream we just played cards and chatted).

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
in this particular instance we shared a bed but didn't sleep if you catch my drift

You talked all night?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
No, we had sex. Afterwards we talked (on this instance). It was the first time me and dream girl did this. And its odd, I have never asked her name. Its as if it is not necessary to call her by name or her call me by name.

I guess I should add the question, is this normal? (having a dream relationship) I don't feel like its real, but it feels like the dream is real with how vivid the dream was.

Most of my dreams are random and scattered, every once in awhile I can become aware Im dreaming and in control (I flew into space in once of the dreams)

I don't know really its just, maybe Ill need to have some more dreams. (The thing that shocked me was the thing about leaving my wife and son and going off grid)
edit on 15-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This may seem an odd question, but do you have any reason to believe that your wife may suspect you of cheating? Peculiar things can manifest in our lives--whether in the dream world or the waking one--as a consquence of the thoughts of others. As a starting point to trying to figure this out, I would begin by trying to talk more with the wife. I wouldn't suggest discussing the dream, specifically, but just do some digging around to find out how she's been feeling about things.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No, she doesn't suspect. I work from home and home school my son. Whenever I leave its with either one of them or both.

I have no thoughts on her cheating, she is one of those loyal Christians that just won't cheat.

I have never cheated on any of my relationships either.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I don't know you and your relationship with your wife, but I can say you probably need to do some introspection and figure this out for yourself as this is personal. Your dreams do display whats going on in your subconscious mind.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

With that discounted, there are two other possibilities that come to mind. (1) - the woman you're actually meant to be with--the one in your dreams--is about the come into your life, and this is a sort of "grooming" attempt to get you ready for the inevitable; and (2) - this is an undesirable influence that is up to no good and wishes only to see your family come to destruction.

What do *you* think the dreams truly mean? Search your feelings.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
This sounds like a Succubus.

Stay safe

en.wikipedia.org...

Hmm, I'm not sure about that as of yet. If I were a succubus, or in my case incubus, I'd just rock the persons world to orgasm.

I will be wary. One thing for sure, semen was not extracted, at least it felt like I hadn't been drained when I woke up.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unworldly

Well they both sound like they are to destroy what I have now. I really don't want 2. I do pray nightly that I am protected from those types of situations.

I guess ill have to keep an eye out.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I'm trying to keep it as bland as I can and still keep the facts of the dreams (due to this being a public forum and not age restricted). You may be right, it could possibly be a subconscious thing.

Also, thanks to all that replied.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hopefully someone will notice your thread who can give you adequate guidance. It would be great if some of the supposed psychics on the board could help shed some light on this for you.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
How old is your son? Do you want to leave your wife? Could be why this manifests. I have been wondering if some of us are being pulled away or trying to be pulled away from our families to separate the ones who will be most strong if the SHTF...Do you love your family?

Otherwise take stock in the family you do have and see them for the treasure they are and why you would be pulled away from them!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

He is 7. I don't want to leave my wife (I do joke about marriage being a sentence though
) I do love my family very much.

I am curious, who would be behind the pulling?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
dreams are unfilled desires. you probably saw this blonde in the store or something and forgot. but ur subconscious doesn't forget

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

Maybe, but I'm more into redheads
blondes are ok.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

I emphatically disagree with that, and if you think about, I'm sure you'll disagree with your own statement. Have you never, not even once, had a dream about something you did *not* want to happen?

If anything, I feel that dreams tend to be born from our fears somehow rather than our desires.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I'm curious, how long has this person been in your dreams?

I ask because I have had recurring characters and places in my dreams since I was about 15. I'm 41 now. The main recurring character is a woman I call The Traveler, since she is always dressed in business attire (button down blouse, jacket, skirt and slight high heels). She is always carrying a black leather briefcase.

I don't know her name, and we've never had sex, but we always come across each other when I have dreams of public places. Sometimes she approaches me and sometimes I approach her. When we meet she always says, "Tom! Nice to see you!" and gives me a nice hug and a kiss. She then usually tells me she's been off traveling but then tells me something interesting that pertains to my life like, "I know you've been working so hard on that project (usually something specific). Find something relaxing to do this weekend. Perhaps you need to build something with your hands."

I did ask her what her name was once and she got this look like she was annoyed at me and said,"You know who I am, I've been a part of your life forever."

Funny thing, when she first entered my dreams she was about 35 years old and has never aged.

I don't know if this helps Calnorak, but you aren't the only one with female recurring characters in dreams.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsawyer2

Thanks about that. Yeah, I really didn't mind the friendship relationship we had, but she put it to another level in the dream.

It is Kind of odd. This is a recent (relatively speaking) about 9 months or so. I remember having her in my dreams starting in about March this year (2011). So I didn't really have an expectation for her to age.

I guess I'll have to try to press her when I can control the circumstances.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I think it's something from your subconsciousness trying to surface. While you may be quite happy and content with your wife and family life, there is an underlying hope/wish/thought of the possibility of perhaps running away from your current responsibilities (getting off the grid). Also there's the possibility that something is lacking in your sex life, something unfulfilled that perhapps you have shared with your wife, yet the beautiful blonde provides for you, perhaps its just that your life has fallen into a routine and feel the need for an escape of some sort which is what the blonde is offering you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join