It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, as an update. Ever since I created this thread, I have had NO dreams like that since, very odd. If someone did something and didn't respond, thank you.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

you sound like you are happy you are not having these dreams. i always think of the dream world as our own personal escape. what ever happens in there is not real

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Nice Dream! I dreamed about my wife before I ever thought we could be together. At the time of the dreams, she was married, and I had just gotten a divorce from my wife of 29 years. I was really depressed, and began having these dreams. The girl would have very long brown hair, large breasts, and she was chubby, the way I like women. (sorry, skinny girls, I like to look, that's all) The dreams went on for about a month, in the dreams we would come very close to the nasty, but never done it.

Then one day, out of the blue, I got a phone call from the woman who is not my wife. She wanted to know if I could come over and take her to the store. When I arrived, she came out and sat in my truck. I hadn't seen this girl for several months, she once worked with my daughter, and they were near the same age. She looked me straight in the eyes, she has these big brown eyes, and began to tell me how her husband was threatening to kill her, and how he was taking all of their money and going out, drinking, and gambling, and how he came home smelling of other women. I was a little shocked at this, then she told me that she had always admired me, and had loved me from afar. She said, plainly, "I want to be with you." Well, that was enough for me, I loaded her things up, and moved her in with me. We have been together for 7 years now.

Perhaps this girl is your future lover? Could very well be.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join