It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Anti-Africa rally in Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It is ironic how racist and intolerant these people are to their neighbors to the South, as most Israelis are fairly new residents of the land themselves, considering it was just settled.

One of the more disturbing parts of the protest was, this protest was not about a specific immigration law, it was just about black people being in the country.

"Tel Aviv for the Jews!
Sudan for the Sudanese"

There was also, literally, discussion about building detainment camps for these "African infiltrators" as well as tracking the location of blacks.

Pointing at a group of black people who had been simply chanting "Freedom - Yes, Prison - NO" one man leading the protest said:

"I can see them over there, those who want to destroy our country"
Literally childish finger pointing. Same paranoia we are used to from Israel.

One hopeful thing I found after doing more research, there ARE many people in Israel who do not support this mentality. They sure are headed down the wrong road to racism for now it seems, but maybe the tides will turn.

Here is a video from September of Africans and Russians protesting to end segregation in schools.

There, that video should give you some hope

edit on 14-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It's amazing. isn't that exactly what happened in germany in the 20's , 30's and 40's?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Disregard.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
It's a shame this doesn't happen more often in other countries.

Rallies against people of a certain race?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Typical racists, no point in taking them seriously. Just like all racists, they are merely uneducated fools...clowns if you will.

Same with the guys in the US hating Mexicans or Muslims...they're morons as well. Sadly, you can find them everywhere

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle

no.. it isnt.

Surround a people with hate and destruction... What else would they be but paranoid? These guys live with eyes behind their backs and have done so for countless centuries... They are well deserving of their paranoia.

Sorry, if I were a Jew, I'd be scared that all other races and countries of the world were after me on a daily basis too.

But... Did you not remember the rally a handfull of years back in DC where a rally of blacks, rallied by faraCON and a few Indian Chiefs, were against the Jews in their speach AND americans.

oh yeah.. Do you know that alot of blacks in america actually believe the Jews were the reason for their slavery?
- Nope, I didnt know either untill I heard it from someone a few years back, and have heard it more than once since from 2 diffrent black brotha's of mine. I told the first buddy of mine that he lost it. But he swears that. Anyone able to shed any light on this by chance? I had no idea, nor ever seen any indication that Jews had any part of this.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Nope, I didnt know either untill I heard it from someone a few years back, and have heard it more than once since from 2 diffrent black brotha's of mine.

So 3 black guys told you that? Clearly, they represent the majority of blacks in the US

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

If the citizens don't like the immigrants, they should protest against their government that allows them in the first place. I'm aware that a lot of them are on expired visas but the government let them in, and it's the government who will make them leave.

Holding racist demonstrations just shows how pathetic they are.

That one lady deserved to get spat on: "Why should my daughter have to go to school with 20 Africans?" sorry if my quote wasn't word for word but there is a lady who says that to the Africans.

She also complains about her daughter having to speak English.

Absolutely pathetic.

Those are the fools who need to go back to Poland, Germany, USA, Russia, or where ever else they came from.

Freaking settlers that also have ancestry from other countries complaining about immigrants! Am I the only one seeing irony in this?

Jews who act like Nazis should be ashamed of themselves.
edit on 14-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The irony of Jews saying a certain group of people shouldnt be allowed to live there...ha

Get mad at your leaders, not people wanting a better life. I thought you guys would of known this the most

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Common friends, let's not fight
We should dance together

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

no, what I mean is, as I said.. I understand it that it's a common belief among his family, his "people". I did not know this. I personaly seen no evidence of this, that's why i'm asking. Still, it was interesting enough to stick in my head untill placing it here, because it was a valid point or sorts. A weak one, but still relates. I dont believe this, but I still would like to know where it came from, and if their is something about it, I'm curious as to what.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
reply to post by donkeystyle

no.. it isnt.

Surround a people with hate and destruction... What else would they be but paranoid? These guys live with eyes behind their backs and have done so for countless centuries... They are well deserving of their paranoia.

Sorry, if I were a Jew, I'd be scared that all other races and countries of the world were after me on a daily basis too.

But... Did you not remember the rally a handfull of years back in DC where a rally of blacks, rallied by faraCON and a few Indian Chiefs, were against the Jews in their speach AND americans.

oh yeah.. Do you know that alot of blacks in america actually believe the Jews were the reason for their slavery?
- Nope, I didnt know either untill I heard it from someone a few years back, and have heard it more than once since from 2 diffrent black brotha's of mine. I told the first buddy of mine that he lost it. But he swears that. Anyone able to shed any light on this by chance? I had no idea, nor ever seen any indication that Jews had any part of this.

wtf are you onabout? your as bad as these people who's rallying against a certain race because of their color or because THEY TUK R JAAWBS!!

No. our governments let them in, they promised them something that never come to light so their as pissed as these people. Its hard enough up routing your whole life to try find something better - let alone coming to the country and the populace hate you because of something their own government let happen.

Thank you for judging me, a black(ish) person on somebody who doesnt even live in the same country as me, nor share the same beliefs as me. thanks allot.

I normally say log off, but in your case - read more, allot more

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

You're welcome... especially so for taking my post out of context. Who needs to read here? Really...

I made a comment on what I was told and I asked for verification. So log off yourself.

btw.. You're a black"ish" person... so umm.. what exactly does that mean.. I wanna take you out of context here.. .so I will. Touche' right?

So by being a black"ish" person, you're saying that you're only either part black, only partly believe what blacks believe in, or you're black and you dont adhire to the black culture, or... You're simply some white dude with jerry curls? wtf does black"ish" mean?

To be honest, I have no idea where it came from. As I wrote.. and for your small memory, I'll do so once more for ya... I had no idea this was even a thought... I have no idea where it came from... I never heard of this... Have you? No? Then move tf on and get over it. Obviously you're either not in the know, or you simply dont know yourself. Does this mean that it's not believed? Hell no... This guy is from New Orleans. I met him after Katrina after he and his family had to move down my way because they no longer had a place. If this guy believes this, and if he tells me thats what "his" people really believe then who am I to call him a lier?

oh yeah... I know what it is... I just come to ATS everyday, just to lie to you guys and make stuff up for my own importants... Oh yeah!! for stars and flags too. Funny, Im just as long winded on threads where no S&Fs are included. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
so when palestinians ask for the same thing, what happens?

OH THEY ARE RACISTS, or THEY ARE ANTI SEMETIC.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

They would have to own Israel first..

2nd.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
"Tel Aviv for the Jews!
Sudan for the Sudanese"

I don't see what the problem is with that quote. Granted, I didn't watch the video but from what I understand is that people (doesn't matter which) like to preserve their heritage. Have a homeland *just for them*. A place where their culture and heritage takes center stage and doesn't have to bend over backwards to another. Ask an Iranian the question of what would they do if hundreds of thousands of white Westerners immigrated into their country? It's not about them being white, or even westerners. It's about what that would mean. It would mean that the Iranian would have to give up having THEIR culture and THEIR heritage center stage in THEIR country.

Same goes for every country out there. I mean it's sound logic.

And besides, last time I checked whites in Africa (not everywhere mind you) were also treated with hate and contempt.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Good way to spin things out of context. Is there a discrimination in Israel - yes. Was this rally against black people? No.
Rally was against illegal immigrants ,and those come to Israel from Africa. Color of skin is totally irrelevant. These are not people with visa expired, these are people who cross the border without any permit. They are not bad people, they just want to live better and they are not afraid to work in low paying jobs and live in low quality areas. This naturally hurts poor Israelis that get paid less for their own jobs and have to pay more for living, and their rally indeed.
Target of this should not be the people who are just looking for better life, but government that allows them to cross borders with such an ease and then concentrates them in areas that are socially problematic already.
Every developed country has problems with illegal immigration, and in every country there are citizens protesting against it. It is just that there is massive anti-Israeli campaign that uses everything and spins everything to throw more dirt at Israel.
Do you know that Egyptian army shoot and kill those illegal immigrants on their way to Israel? No,it's not important - there is "anti-Africa" rally by bunch of citizens in Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

It sounds like you didn't watch the video.

Watch the video and then tell me with a straight face that it wasn't specifically against Africans?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
I don't see what the problem is with that quote. Granted, I didn't watch the video but from what I understand is that people (doesn't matter which) like to preserve their heritage. Have a homeland *just for them*. A place where their culture and heritage takes center stage and doesn't have to bend over backwards to another. Ask an Iranian the question of what would they do if hundreds of thousands of white Westerners immigrated into their country? It's not about them being white, or even westerners. It's about what that would mean. It would mean that the Iranian would have to give up having THEIR culture and THEIR heritage center stage in THEIR country.

Same goes for every country out there. I mean it's sound logic.

And besides, last time I checked whites in Africa (not everywhere mind you) were also treated with hate and contempt.

Yeah, I think you should watch it to see the context. While I completely understand your point I also don't find that mentality appropriate anywhere. It is literally just having a cultural-superiority complex mixed with too much nostalgia imo. There are always deeper meanings and insecurities behind racism.

"things change, thats just the way it is, things will never be the same" - They need more 2pac in Israel.

edit on 14-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I always thought that these `blacks` were the black jews of Africa. Which is why they were allowed to move to israel. Seems that they are just goyem like the rest of us. Who would want to be a member of the chosen race anyway? If this is what they are all about. Racists....
edit on 14-12-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join