It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Shocking Anti-Africa rally in Israel

page: 3
20
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The video was clearly about the illegal African refugees however there are pockets of segregation of the Ethiopean Jews in schools. I personally don't have a problem with the Ethiopean Jews - they are among some of the most respected soldiers among the IDF and very nice people.




posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM
 


A handful of racist Israelis and we're gonna judge the whole nation ? Oh so then what of White Americans and the way a huge chunk of them treat Hispanics and Blacks ? I'm sorry what ? Freedom of Speech ? Really ?



I'm so sick of hypocrisy. I really am. Before we look to correct Israels mistakes , let us look in our own back yard whether it's White Britons of the UK or White Americans of the USA. Lets look here and deal with the racism here before we go condemning Israel ?

No ?

Why not ?

Oh yeah. I know.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle
 


More like America 2011



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by CREAM
 


A handful of racist Israelis and we're gonna judge the whole nation ? Oh so then what of White Americans and the way a huge chunk of them treat Hispanics and Blacks ? I'm sorry what ? Freedom of Speech ? Really ?



I'm so sick of hypocrisy. I really am. Before we look to correct Israels mistakes , let us look in our own back yard whether it's White Britons of the UK or White Americans of the USA. Lets look here and deal with the racism here before we go condemning Israel ?

No ?

Why not ?

Oh yeah. I know.


I am sick of hypocrisy too.

I guess you didn't read my full first post where I mentioned many Israelis are against this racism.

I did not generalize all of Israel.

I am just concerned because it is so wide spread there, like the segregation in schools. It's a red flag and I am not a hypocrite for bring this up.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM
 


All the sane Jews around the world need to rise up and condemn these loonies.

Israel is pretty much synonymous with (and apologies if this offends anyone) fascism. Darkly Ironic, i know.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The video was clearly about the illegal African refugees however there are pockets of segregation of the Ethiopean Jews in schools. I personally don't have a problem with the Ethiopean Jews - they are among some of the most respected soldiers among the IDF and very nice people.


So the people talking about how they did not want their kids "going to school with Africans" are nice tolerant people?

Plus how can one group of refugees call another group illegal? Israel is a country of refugees.

Sorry, sometimes I can't tell if people are being serious.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Meh. Not all jews are like this. Some are really nice people. That being said, racist jews is nothing new. When Jesus walked the earth, in his time it was unlawful (illegal) for a gentile (non-jew) to approach a jew or even initiate dialogue with them. Jews really hated Samaritans too, they were considered "unclean" and a jew wouldn't allow a samaritans shadow to fall on his personage.

For as long as there have been different people with different colored skin and different languages there has been racism and bigotry.

As far as i am concered we all bleed red and can be transfused by different people with the same bloodtype, were all human...well except for sociopaths and psychopaths, they lack a human trait called empathy.
edit on 14-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Pretty funny how so many people claim that 'racists' are ignorant, uneducated and foolish.

Ever looked at statistics in civilised countries? Is it really the 'racists' fault that they're racist? Or is it that these so called 'racists' can actually see what the truth is?

I grew up in a small town in New Zealand. I never met a maori or a pacific islander until I was an adult and left my hometown. So during my years as a child and a teenager I never had any concept of racism or prejudice, because all the people I knew were exactly the same as one another. We all had the same values and behaviours.
No one EVER impressed any negative ideals about races etc on me because we simply never encountered other races.

Then I went off into the wider world as an adult and I SEEN FOR MYSELF the behaviours and attitudes of our black people and formed MY OWN opinions based of THIER behaviours and attitudes.

NOT MY attitude, THEIR attitudes.

Another thing. Maori make up only 15% of the population. So, liberals, if we're 'all the same' that would mean that maori would make up only 15% of the unemployed, 15% of the crime rate, 15% of the statistics on ANYTHING.
But they DONT, why? Because we're NOT 'all the same'.

'Racists', I believe, are far from ignorant, far from uneducated and far from foolish. They're just not afraid to say what they believe, and what they believe is often the truth.

Answer me this before you start spitting out liberal cliches, what group of people in YOUR country, are responisible for the highest number of RAPES, MURDERS, THEFTS and ASSAULTS?

Answer that. Don't spout some 'you're ignorant' lame cliche, just answer the question. Unless of course you're too gutless.
edit on 15-12-2011 by manontrial because: spelling corrections



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Humans. The most retarded species on the face of this Earth.

I can only take so much of this crap...the ET's should just exterminate us now...before we do too much damage to this planet.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by manontrial
 




Then I went off into the wider world as an adult and I SEEN FOR MYSELF the behaviours and attitudes of our black people and formed MY OWN opinions based of THIER behaviours and attitudes.



we're NOT 'all the same'.


HURRY UP ET!!!!!

edit: and for a person who claims to be intelligent you have an awful lot of spelling mistakes.
edit on 15-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by manontrial
 



Answer me this before you start spitting out liberal cliches, what group of people in YOUR country, are responisible for the highest number of RAPES, MURDERS, THEFTS and ASSAULTS?



Indigenous Australians commit a disproportionately high amount of criminal offences in Australia.[1] The 2006 census documented that there are 455,031 Indigenous people, who are either Australian Aborigines or Torres Strait Islanders, in Australia, accounting for 2.3 percent of the population. Australian Bureau of Statistics figures show that Indigenous Australians account for around 25% of Australia's prison population.[2]

Indigenous Australians and crime

In Australia we don't seem to have too many African people, but we have our share of 'black people', mostly Aboriginals. They are the people who were here long before white man decided to come in, steal the land, steal aboriginal children from their families and put them in detention centers, made them our slaves, sold them off, and all sorts of other absurdly immoral things. Perhaps they are pissed off for a legitimate reason. Their natural way of life is vastly different from the way of life we have forced upon them.

So you think racism against black people is justified because they commit so much crime... please, let me hear your brilliant plan for getting rid of black people...

edit on 15-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher



A handful of racist Israelis and we're gonna judge the whole nation ? Oh so then what of White Americans and the way a huge chunk of them treat Hispanics and Blacks ? I'm sorry what ? Freedom of Speech ? Really ?


 


A handful of racist Americans and we're gonna judge the whole nation?
Of course not.

The topic is about Israel not the USA.

There are laws in the USA.

Are there any in Israel against this wild behavior?

It's not just protesting, it's actually being practiced, right?

Freedom of speech is one thing, doing the dirt is a whole different ballgame.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
so whats the big deal? Don't people know that Israel is an apartheid state and is very racist towards even colored jews?

Its no democracy.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM
 


I swear some of these people are just vicious.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would be SHOCKED that Israeli's are racists?


Their religion is based upon a bloodline. The only racist religion on planet Earth.

YOU could never join their religion unless you're a full blood. Jacob's sons Asher and Gad were chased out of Israel by their full blood brothers long ago because they were half-blood Israeli's.


What we are witnessing today is Israel taking it's thrown over Earth and all of its inhabitants. They don't consider other human beings...as human beings. Since they have the idiotic Christians of American to fight for them until the death, even sacrificing America in a nuclear war....Israel WILL become God's of this Earth.

It's been planned all along.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Like many of us keep saying, people DO NOT want multiculturalism shoved down their throat. Good on the Israelis (and I'm no fan of theirs). When will people wake up and realise oil and water do not mix.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by bluemirage5
The video was clearly about the illegal African refugees however there are pockets of segregation of the Ethiopean Jews in schools. I personally don't have a problem with the Ethiopean Jews - they are among some of the most respected soldiers among the IDF and very nice people.


So the people talking about how they did not want their kids "going to school with Africans" are nice tolerant people?

Plus how can one group of refugees call another group illegal? Israel is a country of refugees.

Sorry, sometimes I can't tell if people are being serious.


You know why people around the world are sick and tired of immigrants is that they are there 5 mins and want everything changed to suit them. What, you don't celebrate Christmas? Don't worry we'll stop public areas putting up decorations. You can't swim with men? Fine, we'll CLOSE THE PUBLIC POOL so you Muslim women can have the place to yourself without prying eyes. You want the constitution changed to include Sharia law? Suuure we can do that. Oh, and you need to stop and pray 8 times a day. No worries, you can pray all you like and bugger the customers/ business, fellow workers.

That's why people don't want there immigrants. They want their cake and eat it too. People are finally waking up to the ungrateful, demanding newcomers and saying "NO more!!"



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial
Pretty funny how so many people claim that 'racists' are ignorant, uneducated and foolish.

Ever looked at statistics in civilised countries? Is it really the 'racists' fault that they're racist? Or is it that these so called 'racists' can actually see what the truth is?

I grew up in a small town in New Zealand. I never met a maori or a pacific islander until I was an adult and left my hometown. So during my years as a child and a teenager I never had any concept of racism or prejudice, because all the people I knew were exactly the same as one another. We all had the same values and behaviours.
No one EVER impressed any negative ideals about races etc on me because we simply never encountered other races.

Then I went off into the wider world as an adult and I SEEN FOR MYSELF the behaviours and attitudes of our black people and formed MY OWN opinions based of THIER behaviours and attitudes.

NOT MY attitude, THEIR attitudes.

Another thing. Maori make up only 15% of the population. So, liberals, if we're 'all the same' that would mean that maori would make up only 15% of the unemployed, 15% of the crime rate, 15% of the statistics on ANYTHING.
But they DONT, why? Because we're NOT 'all the same'.

'Racists', I believe, are far from ignorant, far from uneducated and far from foolish. They're just not afraid to say what they believe, and what they believe is often the truth.

Answer me this before you start spitting out liberal cliches, what group of people in YOUR country, are responisible for the highest number of RAPES, MURDERS, THEFTS and ASSAULTS?

Answer that. Don't spout some 'you're ignorant' lame cliche, just answer the question. Unless of course you're too gutless.
edit on 15-12-2011 by manontrial because: spelling corrections



Bravo my friend. You hit the nail on the head. Tens of thousands of Maori have moved to Queensland from NZ (mostly for our generous housing and welfare) and have proven to be the most violent, criminal and arrogant race I have ever encountered. I also grew up in a mostly white population and used to think having different races move here was interesting and exotic. That fairytale image ended years ago as personal experience after experience proved otherwise. I am wiser now and used to the usual 'you're a racist' BS ignorant people spit out. I just smile to myself and wonder what wonderful personal multicultural experience they will finally have that will be their wake up call!



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshinesmile
 



You know why people around the world are sick and tired of immigrants is that they are there 5 mins and want everything changed to suit them.


Not at all. Those are not immigrants who had to run for their lives. And there is NOTHING you can say that proves otherwise. Let me guess...those "immigrants" go back to their home nations at least once a year or so. And they were never refugees, they were invited to work in your country because their labor is cheap.


What, you don't celebrate Christmas? Don't worry we'll stop public areas putting up decorations.


Emotional argument much? I know lots of former refugees that do celebrate Christmas. So another fact you just happen to "make up" - once again neglecting to mention the people who demand ridiculous things are neither immigrants nor refugees but were most likely born in your nation. However, demanding equal treatment is not something ridiculous.


You can't swim with men? Fine, we'll CLOSE THE PUBLIC POOL so you Muslim women can have the place to yourself without prying eyes.


Wait a second, did you just jump from "immigrant" to "Muslim" without flinching? Oh wait, that's right. You're one of those people that type before they think..



You want the constitution changed to include Sharia law? Suuure we can do that. Oh, and you need to stop and pray 8 times a day. No worries, you can pray all you like and bugger the customers/ business, fellow workers.


And now you've completely lost the topic, and jumped on the "Bash Muslim bandwagon" but then again, I bet you are trolling here to draw attention away from the main topic and because it is so obvious I'm going to feel free and report you.

You disgust me.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

And now you've completely lost the topic, and jumped on the "Bash Muslim bandwagon" but then again, I bet you are trolling here to draw attention away from the main topic and because it is so obvious I'm going to feel free and report you.


Geez emotional argument much?

By the way, you are wrong, I believe the protesting people of Israel were heard to say "Sudan for Sudanese". Are you that ignorant that you do not know that Sudan is an Islam state??? (since around 7AD so even you should have caught up by now).

So, no, I did not turn this into Muslim bashing. The Israelis kindly started that one for me.

And I couldn't give a rats if I disgust you. No go away and let the grown ups talk



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join