It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxSteiner
Right.... So Hitlers persecution of the Jews was not racially motivated?!

Race is genetic
Race isn't beliefs. Race is genetic. Religion is beliefs. Read the link.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Jesus being obtuse aren't you?
So there is no such thing as racism based on racial culture?

It is purely down to skin colour and the shape of noses?
You cannot be simple enough to believe that.

Hating an Arab because you find Islam distasteful is EXACTLY THE SAME as hating an Arab because you don't like his racial characteristics.

Its Xenophobia, pure and simple, the hate of that which is different from your culture.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mod Note: We're going a tad adrift from the original topic, which is Obama's request that the drone be returned.

'If wishes were fishes' kind of thing.

Racism, in it's multitude of manifestations, could be debated in the Social Issues forum (among others)
edit on 19/12/11 by masqua because: grmmr

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It is purely down to skin colour and the shape of noses?
You cannot be simple enough to believe that.

Race is genetic. You don't like that fact? Take it up with science.

Hating an Arab ... .

aaaaaand you can stop right there. Not all muslims are Arab and I don't hate Arabs.

Who cares if he's a disinfo agent?

A lot of people do. Dis-info = not accurate info and agenda.
This is a conspiracy site ... weeding out disinfo and non accurate info and agendas is part of this place.

Originally posted by masqua
We're going a tad adrift from the original topic, which is Obama's request that the drone be returned.

Yep .. the title - Obama BEGS Iran to give him back his TOY PLANE.
MAX thought there might be an issue of posters here baiting the OP.
But with an opening shot like the title of this thread .. I'd say the OP was the one 'baiting'.

Anyways ... Obama can ask all he wants .. he isn't getting it.
His administration lost it and they failed to have a self destruct device on board.
VERY poor planning on their part.
Hope that their future missions are better planned.
But I won't count on it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Ha fell into my cunning trap there I'm afraid.
Most Arabs learn Arabic from the Koran
It is the great distinction between Islam and other religions.
(At least you concede you're being xenophobic lol).

Anyway, re. drone, apparantly according to most of the right wing types on here is a Trojan horse, because Iran could never be developed enough to bring it down themselves

edit on 19-12-2011 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
FlyersFan, to be honest I don't even know why you've wasted so much time arguing with the Iranian guy. Props for you for keeping sane after arguing with a person that relies on Quran verses for valid points.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Obama doesn't care about the drone.

This is a tactic designed to put Iran in the spotlight. Look at them, they're stealing out spy drone planes we use to spy on them, that feel into their backyard....yeah!

My point exactly.

Cheers.

Not that it matters to most of the posters on this thread though mate, it's my country is better than yours time again, the thread has had it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

If given choice between Quran and Talmud,I would choose Quran,you Zhidkov.Now go back to worshiping Moloch and Baal.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxSteiner

the word your looking for is "bigot" or "religious bigot" not "racist"

hating on jews is called "Antisemitism" though
edit on 20-12-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
If given choice between Quran and Talmud,I would choose Quran,

With it's errors and contradictions and calls for bloodlust and all ... lovely.
Oh wait .. you are the guy who called Timothy McVeigh a patriot and a hero.
Guess you having a love affair with the Qu'ran makes sick sense.

Originally posted by yeti101
the word your looking for is "bigot" or "religious bigot" not "racist

actually, the words he is looking for are this - 'telling the truth' and 'well informed and not afraid of the PC police'. Exposing the truth of a situation or a religious group doesn't make someone a bigot. It just makes them a truth teller.

Originally posted by mkgandhas
so you admit you are not a true person at heart.Xenophobia,racism and Hypocrisy.

.... this from a person who hates the Jews and believes in the hoax 'the protocols of the elders of zion'.

Guess ludwigvonmises and mkgandhas missed this remark by the moderators ...here you go ...

Originally posted by masqua
Mod Note: We're going a tad adrift from the original topic, which is Obama's request that the drone be returned.

See if you can stay on topic, eh??
edit on 12/20/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

How was that post at all on topic>?

I enjoy a flame war as much as the next person but I don't see where any of your moral superiority stems from.

Edit==> I particularly like the part where you are acting as if the Koran has any more calls to violence and inconsistencies that the Talmud (most of which is so controversial it doesn't even get translated!).

Have you actually read any of it, or do you base all your opinion on what you've been told? I've read quite a few of the worlds major religions texts, and have always found that the Koran is written in a manner that its quite difficult for an outsider to draw conclusions without proper research.
(For the record I prefer the Upanishads and Bahagvagita though)
edit on 20-12-2011 by MaxSteiner because: more words

Double Edit ===> Ohh and Flyby, you are coming across as a hypocritical Xenophobic bigot. I'm taking your word for it when you assure me that you aren't, but it's getting quite difficult to believe

edit on 20-12-2011 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

Triple edit ====> I've just realised that this thread hasn't had many people saying how it must be a Trojan horse operation because Iranians are to barbaric, is the general consensus that they did take it down now? (even if it was with Chinese or Russian help).
edit on 20-12-2011 by MaxSteiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

If given choice between Quran and Talmud,I would choose Quran,you Zhidkov.Now go back to worshiping Moloch and Baal.

I don't even know who the hell are Moloch and Baal, and I haven't read a word from the Talmud in my life (Oooh, now what?). No one I know has, and I know a damn lot of people.

If I see a lecture by a religious nutcase that bases his points on a holy book, be it the Bible, Talmud, Quran or Buddhist philosophy book, they will all look the same to me.

In this case this nutcase is basing his stupid point on verses from the Quran. He's an idiot IMO, and he will still be an idiot if he would base his points on any other holy book.

Now go back and try insulting me on books I haven't even read in my life, little kiddo.

Did I mention not every Jew is religious? Did I mention most are secular? Hm?
Do you honestly believe mocking Judaism or one of our holy books is going to offend me in any way? Lol. I'm way above that point.
Unlike most if not all of our dear Muslim members who will dip their heads in the toilet from pure RAGE if they see someone cussing their (false) prophet online.

edit on 21-12-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Do you know the meaning of the word "Zhid" ?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I really think you should adopt a more neutral tone

All religions are of man, therefore all are as valid as each other.

(Always wondered this though, since you are secular do you allow yourself to eat bacon and get tatoos and that sort of thing, or do need to buried in a specific cemetary?)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Thread closed as it seems impossible for members to stay on topic.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join