It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Originally posted by dpd11
1. Building 7 collapsed from damage done when some nuts flew planes into our buildings.

Congratulations Sir, you have just won the ATS Deny Ignorance Quote of the Day Award! This irrefutable argument has shed light on how Building 7 collapsed and cannot be disputed. Well done! Here is your prize.

Thanks very much... I don't know what all us ignorant people in the engineering field would do, if it wasn't for folks like you setting us straight on everything. Wow... And to think, all that time and effort expended on investigations and analysis, from Engineers all over the world... and we could have just watched a youtube video. Oh well, maybe we'll think of that next time.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Why do you even bother with a rebuttal when it's full of sarcasm? Sarcasm does not win points in debates. It is the last act of a desperate person with nothing to say.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I'm not impressed with the states. And frankly, quite fed up with the bullshat, drama and corruption. And what difference does it make where I'm from and what does driving a car have anything to do with this anyway? What's your point?

Edit to add: According to a BBC poll in 2007, USA was the third hated nation above Israel as 4th for the record.
edit on 17-12-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

Yeah, people hate us... Got it.

You said: "And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big SUVs."

So by you using the word "your"... I assume that means there's no cars where you are? I mean, I don't know... You're telling me how awful America is and how we're so hated, and doing all these terrible things... I'm assuming where you live must be a lot better... Your government must have it much more together than we do, right? So what country is that?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I'm not impressed with the states. And frankly, quite fed up with the bullshat, drama and corruption. And what difference does it make where I'm from and what does driving a car have anything to do with this anyway? What's your point?

Edit to add: According to a BBC poll in 2007, USA was the third hated nation above Israel as 4th for the record.
edit on 17-12-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

You said: "And YES your gas guzzling air polluting big ."

So by you using the word "your"... I assume that means there's no cars where you are? I mean, I don't know... You're telling me how awful America is and how we're so hated, and doing all these terrible things... I'm assuming where you live must be a lot better... Your government must have it much more together than we do, right? So what country is that?

You said SUVs and I merely gave you what you wanted. I don't know why it so important to you what country I live in. This isn't a contest about who's country is better or what cars we drive. It's not even the point. This about ignorant statements you made about Iran.

I never said America is awful either. In fact I'm thinking about booking a little holiday to Los Angeles. America has many great things to offer, beautiful country, great architecture etc. But the irony in your statements about a lunatic country yelling death to america is false. Have you forgotten the revolt that happened last year and how everyone was on the edge of their seat rooting for the 60% citizens who are in the 20's and 30's who are tired of the tyranny? Are you not even aware that all of 2011 has been nothing but revolution in the middle east and N.Africa? Have you forgotten you invaded a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 911, captured their leader and hung him from a pole without a declaration of war? Against the advice of the foreign nations and the UN? Who the Frick does USA think they are? Yes, you are one of the most hated nations on earth, but it's not all about the bad karma you bring, it's also about ideologies and ludovican self-importance.

Your country is falling into its own dictatorship and yet you have the audacity to point fingers? C'mon man, give your head a shake. Clean up your own mess and then you might have a right to bark at other nations. Don't you even see the irony here? You can't sit there straight faced and claim your country has done no harm. If you can, then this is another reason why everyone hates your nation.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

And yet how high is it ranked in the list of countries who people wish to immigrate to?

You sound no different than an immigrant that came from a crappy 3rd world country into the US and whines about how hated the US is.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Be honest here. Why do you think that is? And don't give me any crap about being jealous about your liberties.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

And yet how high is it ranked in the list of countries who people wish to immigrate to?

You sound no different than an immigrant that came from a crappy 3rd world country into the US and whines about how hated the US is.

I sound no different because I watch the global catastrophe from an objective stand point

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Took me a minute or two but your statement contradicts itself. You're trying to imply immigrants are happy to come to the states but in the next sentence you say immigrants come there and hate it. So which is it?
edit on 18-12-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You said SUVs and I merely gave you what you wanted. I don't know why it so important to you what country I live in. This isn't a contest about who's country is better or what cars we drive. It's not even the point. This about ignorant statements you made about Iran.

I never said America is awful either. In fact I'm thinking about booking a little holiday to Los Angeles. America has many great things to offer, beautiful country, great architecture etc. But the irony in your statements about a lunatic country yelling death to america is false. Have you forgotten the revolt that happened last year and how everyone was on the edge of their seat rooting for the 60% citizens who are in the 20's and 30's who are tired of the tyranny? Are you not even aware that all of 2011 has been nothing but revolution in the middle east and N.Africa? Have you forgotten you invaded a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 911, captured their leader and hung him from a pole without a declaration of war? Against the advice of the foreign nations and the UN? Who the Frick does USA think they are? Yes, you are one of the most hated nations on earth, but it's not all about the bad karma you bring, it's also about ideologies and ludovican self-importance.

Your country is falling into its own dictatorship and yet you have the audacity to point fingers? C'mon man, give your head a shake. Clean up your own mess and then you might have a right to bark at other nations. Don't you even see the irony here? You can't sit there straight faced and claim your country has done no harm. If you can, then this is another reason why everyone hates your nation.

You seem to be a very confused individual. One minute you're listing all the terrible things the US has supposedly done, and how we're the most hated nation in the world... The next minute you're saying it's not so bad. Then in the same post you're back to saying how terrible we are.

I'm sorry, I'm confused... You keep going on about how evil we are, yet you don't even have enough pride in your own country to say where you're from. Why is that? Notice that I don't have any problem listing what country I'm from. I would think that, somebody who has so many criticisms about somebody else's country, would be more than happy to proudly state where they are from, so they can show as an example how a nation SHOULD conduct itself. Yet, you don't seem to be willing to do that. Hmm... Could it possibly be that your country doesn't exactly have a great track record itself, and you know that as soon as you say what country it is, I'll be able to list all the things YOUR country has done wrong, thereby making you look like a giant whining hypocrite?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Lol. You're too easy. Ok champ if it means that much to you. I'm your neighbor fella
Canada! One of thee BEST nations to be proud of! Born and raised. Sorry to burst your bubble. I guess you were hoping I was from the middle east. Eh?

The reason I didn't want to say was three-fold. Most importantly, I don't believe in borders and labels when debating anonymously online. Two, this isn't about being a nationalist. And three, you were easy to set-up. So go ahead and tell me about all the horrible things my country has done. You probably can't get past naming one capital city off the top of your head without google, or name the current government opposition.

So much for the whining hypocrite scenario eh? Now you look like the stereo-typical, gun totting USofA redneck.

Notice that I don't have any problem listing what country I'm from.

Because your oblivious to your situation. There is no problem being proud of your nation and be happy to tell others when your travel abroad. But I would bet you my eye and tooth if we were both standing in Baghdad, you would be wanting to trade your jacket for mine.

I've answered your question now you answer mine. Why do you suppose in 2007 according to the BBC poll, US is the third hated nation in the world?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Hi its nice to have someone from Iran giving their views.

But the Olympic logo in your sig transforming into the word zion is a bit strange. Do you really think the logo was made to spell zion? (if you jumble it up) everyone in the UK thinks it looks like Lisa Simpson performing a sex act Link. I know the president of Iran came out with the zion comparison which to us made him look a little bit crazy. Is this a common mindset of Iranian people? I mean do a lot of Iranians buy into the idea the olympic logo was designed to abstractly spell "zion"?
edit on 18-12-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Took me a minute or two but your statement contradicts itself. You're trying to imply immigrants are happy to come to the states but in the next sentence you say immigrants come there and hate it. So which is it?

How silly of you to imply I'm contradicting myself only because I state the hypocrisy of immigrants.

In case I wasn't clear enough, and I was - I was stating the fact that USA is way up there at the top of the list of countries which people are dying to immigrate to. Also, I was stating my opinion that you sound just like the hypocrite people that bad-mouth the US while they are immigrants themselves, or wish they lived there, or are living in a 3rd world country theocracy.

I'm positive I was clear enough the first time and you are just attempting to twist my words.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Fair enough, but I'm curious where you get the data showing landed immigrants bad mouth the US in the first place?
After all, you and the other guy I'm debating with have the preconceived notion I am one of those immigrants. Now that you know I'm not, I'm also curious if this has changed your perspective on how the US is generally viewed by non-immigrant outsiders? Kinda changes the pace of your conjecture. Don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Obama doesn't care about the drone.

This is a tactic designed to put Iran in the spotlight. Look at them, they're stealing out spy drone planes we use to spy on them, that feel into their backyard....yeah!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I'm curious where you get the data showing landed immigrants bad mouth the US in the first place?
After all, you and the other guy I'm debating with have the preconceived notion I am one of those immigrants. Now that you know I'm not, I'm also curious if this has changed your perspective on how the US is generally viewed by non-immigrant outsiders? Kinda changes the pace of your conjecture. Don't you agree?

Err.. your whole point against me now revolves around the conclusion you somehow gathered that I base my arguments over the belief you are an immigrant. Truth is I haven't said a word about it nor do I care (and it also does not change my point one bit). Hell, I even said your sound like one of those immigrants, hinting I assume you are not.

Anyway . . .
As for the data showing immigrants are badmouthing the US - obviously I can't present them to you here. I stumbled upon such hypocrisy seemingly at random but it occurred even at this forum. I was also speaking in general about people that live under corrupted governments and complain about US corruption, or people that live under crazy theocracies and complain about US policies, or people that live in countries where the army butchers protesters and criticize US dealing with protesters.

I know most of these aren't the issue of your (you and dpd11's) argument but it is still a valid point in the first short post I made.

And at large, even if you pay no attention to the second line in which I said the immigrants are hypocrites, my post still contradicts your's where you spoke of a BBC poll that showed the US to be one of the most hated countries. It is, at the same time, one of the more desired countries to live in, and the mass immigration to the US just proves it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
By the way, how did the subject got so off topic?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

showed the US to be one of the most hated countries. It is, at the same time, one of the more desired countries to live in, and the mass immigration to the US just proves it.

which maybe tells you its not the US governments domestic policies that make them hated it's their foreign policy.
edit on 18-12-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Because it's a passionate subject for most.

I won't deny the US is one of the most desired countries to move to from an oppressed society, but so is Canada, Australia, Britain, etc..and ironically, the BBC poll result contradicting that. America has great potential which creates hope and liberty for those seeking a better way of life but sadly, has lost it's way.

To touch on your statement Sounds like can be construed as you might be an immigrant.

As Ron Paul says, and I'm paraphrasing here "you don't see the middle east countries declaring jihad on Switzerland for their liberties and prosperity" It's only the US. However, it's the domestic freedoms they desire and not the foreign policies infringing on their ability to conduct themselves. 900 bases in 130 countries. While the world may see them as a big brother type, in reality, they are a geopolitical strategist. They're playing the real world board game of Risk.

May I ask seeing your Jewish, do you believe Iran would really nuke Israel and do you feel you still need America to defend you?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by dpd11

Lol. You're too easy. Ok champ if it means that much to you. I'm your neighbor fella
Canada! One of thee BEST nations to be proud of! Born and raised. Sorry to burst your bubble. I guess you were hoping I was from the middle east. Eh?

The reason I didn't want to say was three-fold. Most importantly, I don't believe in borders and labels when debating anonymously online. Two, this isn't about being a nationalist. And three, you were easy to set-up. So go ahead and tell me about all the horrible things my country has done. You probably can't get past naming one capital city off the top of your head without google, or name the current government opposition.

So much for the whining hypocrite scenario eh? Now you look like the stereo-typical, gun totting USofA redneck.

Notice that I don't have any problem listing what country I'm from.

Because your oblivious to your situation. There is no problem being proud of your nation and be happy to tell others when your travel abroad. But I would bet you my eye and tooth if we were both standing in Baghdad, you would be wanting to trade your jacket for mine.

I've answered your question now you answer mine. Why do you suppose in 2007 according to the BBC poll, US is the third hated nation in the world?

Canada... Yeah, I don't think so. Your English writing has too many weird things in it for you to originally be from Canada... and a person from Canada wouldn't be paranoid about putting where they're from. Want to try again? Your credibility is plummeting by every post.

You're just like the other crybabies always whining about the US. You're just going to keep repeating the same stupid things over and over like a brainwashed zombi, from all the anti US garbage you look at. You've said how much we're hated, like 10 times now. Boring.

So continue on with your hysterical US bashing. Make sure you believe every stupid thing all your anti US websites tell you. You doing stuff like calling me a redneck just proves you're nothing but a hypocrite and a hate monger.

btw... I've been in Iraq, and we both know you'd never have the guts to get anywhere near it.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Canada... Yeah, I don't think so. Your English writing has too many weird things in it for you to originally be from Canada... and a person from Canada wouldn't be paranoid about putting where they're from. Want to try again? Your credibility is plummeting by every post.

LMAO. You're rich!

Too many weird things I've said? It's called articulate, informed and objective. Paranoid? Really? He who looks under the bed, hides under the bed. Sorry to break it to you but your warmongering attitude spells paranoid to me bro. I also didn't put my age, likes, dislikes or anything about my personal information in my profile. Does that make me paranoid too? It's called -I'm not interested

Now to try and hope I'm not Canadian so you can maintain your delusion is really pathetic. Go read my threads super sleuth. Never mind really, 'cause your opinion is not important to me.

You're just like the other crybabies always whining about the US. You're just going to keep repeating the same stupid things over and over like a brainwashed zombi, from all the anti US garbage you look at. You've said how much we're hated, like 10 times now. Boring.

So a peaceful liberal minded individual seeking change is a crybaby? I suppose that's a weakness to you. It's not the size of gun which determines if you are a man. It's the size of your heart. Better hit the yellow brick road tin man.

So continue on with your hysterical US bashing. Make sure you believe every stupid thing all your anti US websites tell you. You doing stuff like calling me a redneck just proves you're nothing but a hypocrite and a hate monger.

Care to explain how calling you a redneck makes me a hypocrite and a hate monger? I'll give you a moment to fabricate an answer

btw... I've been in Iraq, and we both know you'd never have the guts to get anywhere near it.
[\quote]
With or without a gun? If the latter is your answer then I would ask who gave you those guts. hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join