It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists 2.0

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

How about you find me one European Jew who can trace their ancestry back to the holy land with DNA, not a make believe fairy tale book. You find me one European Jews who can trace their ancestry to the ancient land of Palestine I will show you a Fairy.

In fact, you owe me about a hundred fairies. I'm not holding my breathe though.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghash
reply to post by buster2010

Common sense prevails again.
Just because the Jews were victims of the Nazi regime, doesn't entitle them to do the same to the innocent Palestinians.

The same huh ?
I wonder, how you people do not get sick to your stomachs, spreading your ignorant lies over and over again.

That's a rhetorical question. Don't bother answering it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great job of propaganda, Grav!

Now, please be honest and explain where this photo was taken, when it was taken and why and when the people in the photo died.

I really hope you have the courage to answer those questions.

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by ghash

Common sense prevails again.
Just because the Jews were victims of the Nazi regime, doesn't entitle them to do the same to the innocent Palestinians.

The same huh ?
I wonder, how you people do not get sick to your stomachs, spreading your ignorant lies over and over again.

edit on 23-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I think it was a bit extreme of you to use that caption of yours to support your argument. Sure, the Nazis did some really bad things, but so have the Zionists. Of course the holocaust which killed millions of people, not just Jews happened. But it is grossly exaggerated, not that I'm downplaying the events.

But it is fair in comparison to say that Nazi Germany is similar to Apartheid Israel of today:

And of course this leads to a whole more complicated discussion, such as the intention of the holocaust, and the hidden facts behind it that helped form the state of Israel. Out of respect to the victims of this massacre I will not dabble too far into it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

In all truth, WWII was perpetrated by the same folks who brought about the creation of Israel. The blood is on their hands.
The Zionists love to talk about the Jews killed, but never anyone else. And, of course, whom were actually responsible for this massive, unnecessary war.
For example, how many know what happened to the Germans after being defeated?
What happened to Germany after WWII?

The German PEOPLE were innocent, yet they suffered the total loss of property and almost every male in their population. Germany did nothing the U.S. is not currently doing, and in fact, the U.S. and NATO are much worse. Yet, who will suffer because of these actions? WE will.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I don't have time to read all that PDF right now but I gave it a glance it looks interesting, bookmarked for later of course

The history that we have been told in the events leading to and after WW2 are very carefully chosen. They don't like to admit that Eisenhower allowed tens if not hundreds of thousands of German POW's to starve to death after the war. There is no question that many Jews were sacrificed, but so were many Russians, Czechoslovakian's, Gypsy's, Romanians, the whole damn continent really and then some, but the Jewish Holocaust is the only one we're allowed to discuss.

Even the Armenian Genocide is frowned upon by some. The whole world suffered from these wars not just the Jews. The Jews were an unfortunate pawn in the Zionist's game. We all were. My grandfather fought this war in France and Germany. We can all relate in one way or another.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Either you are truly ignorant of the events of WWII and the Holocaust, or you're truly a corrupted person to the core, who will not hesitate to use whatever lies in the Holocaust deniers \ anti Semites arsenal.

Take your pick.

Now go cry to the mods as you always do. I don't care. There is a red fine and defined line no one one should ever cross, no matter what. For me it's the Holocaust, and you just crossed it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Either you are truly ignorant of the events of WWII and the Holocaust, or you're truly a corrupted person to the core, who will not hesitate to use whatever lies in the Holocaust deniers \ anti Semites arsenal.

Take your pick.

Now go cry to the mods as you always do. I don't care. There is a red fine and defined line no one one should ever cross, no matter what. For me it's the Holocaust, and you just crossed it.

We obviously have some disagreements on certain subjects, but let's please try and keep it civil. I have no reason to contact the mods as I rarely do. You just stated I have used lies about Holocaust denial. Could you please quote this lie of mine as I cannot recall saying this.

I would also like to know how I crossed the Holocaust line as you were the one to bring up the subject by showing a rather graphic picture all because you decided to take another member's comment completely out of context.

Really, I'm not here to bicker and would like to discuss the subject without having to deal with your outbursts.

Please specify exactly of what I said that offends you and perhaps we can find a resolution.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Here is an excerpt:

"Since the end of the war about 3,000,000 people, mostly women and children and overaged men, have been killed in eastern Germany and south-eastern Europe; about 15,000,000 people have been deported or had to flee from their homesteads and are on the road. About 25 per cent of these people, over 3,000,000, have perished. About 4,000,000 men and women have been deported to eastern Europe and Russia as slaves. ... It seems that the elimination of the German population of eastern Europe - at least 15,000,000 people - was planned in accordance with decisions made at Yalta. Churchill had said to Mikolajczyk when the latter protested during the negotiations at Moscow against forcing Poland to incorporate eastern Germany: 'Don't mind the five or more million Germans. Stalin will see to them. You will have not trouble with them: they will cease to exist.'"[5]

This is the real holocaust. These people were only guilty of living in Germany and providing labor for their military industrial complex. It was an absolute travesty what happened to the Germans.
These people were traded like cattle, and made into slaves. SLAVES.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Gravi,

I have never ever "gone to the mods" ever.

This is serious. We are talking about the deaths today of Palestinians and you have brought in the death of people during WWII.

You posted a picture in an attempt to make a claim so now you have to explain where that picture was taken, when the picture was taken, who took the picture, the ethnicity of the people pictured and when they died and what they died of.

If you can not do that then you should tell everyone that you made a mistake in posting the picture because it does not match your post.

The information is easy to find and easy to verify. It is controversial either.

This thread is about Palestine. You are free to use anything to support your point but you can not provide a picture that does not support you point and not have someone comment on it.

So we will wait for you to defend you post.

Take your pick.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

First of all, I wasn't the one to bring the Holocaust to this thread. Browse previous pages.
I was addressing the moronic deceitful comparison between the Israeli – Palestinian conflict and the Holocaust, in case you haven't noticed.
I wasn't talking in codes, and it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And corruption, you were asking for it in your “ grossly exaggerated “ comment you made about the Holocaust. Trust me, By now, I'm pretty much familiar with every tactic in the book, used by Holocaust deniers. If you do not wish to be considered as one, than either refrain from making such remarks, or scientifically and historically back them up. And by that I do not mean idiots such as David icke et al. By the looks of ATS in the last two years or so, he certainly have some good students attending here.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Take your pick.

No one has denied it or even brought it up but you and the other guy. What does the holocaust have to do with a discussion about Palestine? But the Israelis are acting like the Nazis in many ways. You know using propaganda to justify what they are doing. Acquiring land by force if they are outside the 48 boundaries then they are on stolen land. Making the people go through checkpoints and searched just for kicks.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Gravi,

I am extracting this part of your quote for you consideration...

If you do not wish to be considered as one, than either refrain from making such remarks, or scientifically and historically back them up.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander and congratulations - today you are the gander - and please mods that is not an insult.

gravitational - "scientifically and historically back up" your point in posting the picture you did.

You are showing great disrespect to the individuals in the photo who lost their lives by using them in a fruadulent way to make a point.

Come on! Explain how and why they died, when they died and who they are because you are trying to mislead people.

If you don't know then you should admit that.

First of all, I wasn't the one to bring the Holocaust to this thread. Browse previous pages.
I was addressing the moronic deceitful comparison between the Israeli – Palestinian conflict and the Holocaust, in case you haven't noticed.
I wasn't talking in codes, and it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. And corruption, you were asking for it in your “ grossly exaggerated “ comment you made about the Holocaust. Trust me, By now, I'm pretty much familiar with every tactic in the book, used by Holocaust deniers. If you do not wish to be considered as one, than either refrain from making such remarks, or scientifically and historically back them up. And by that I do not mean idiots such as David icke et al. By the looks of ATS in the last two years or so, he certainly have some good students attending here.

edit on 23-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What does the "holocaust" have to do with Palestine?
Actually everything.
In broad daylight, right under our noses, ethnic cleansing is going on.
The Maps Tell the True Story
This is only what is going on in "Israel".
Libya has been decimated. Made lawless, so that the true terrorists can move in and take over.
For a half century big corporations with the aid of military forces have destroyed sovereign nations OR put them under puppet dictators.
Check out this man.
Confessions of an economic hitman
It is crucial, if you want an understanding of what has happened, and what WILL happen to you or your children, to understanding the PAST. What really happened.
These psychopaths are protected by well armed men, the media, big oil, and increasingly they are the masters of our technology.
So, what happened in Europe in WWII is actually crucial to an understanding of what is happening today.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The same huh ?

Yes, I also see the same: Israel is responsible of a genocide and is the same as Nazist 3rd Reich.
When I see pictures of Hebrews in lager or of Palestinian as Israel keep them i feel exactly the same: if you don´t feel the same, never mind: also the Nazist thought they were on the right side .
Go on in this way, please. And don´t ask why the whole world hates Israel, its homicides, its persecutions and hope it will disappears from maps in order to have finally peace and justice.

That wasn´t a retorical question: was just the demonstration that for Jewish Palestinian are an inferior race: as for Nazist Hebrews were.

The same.. in every aspect!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Take your pick.

Please, cure OUR ignorance: what is the difference between Nazists and Israel government / institution? I can´t see.
I used OUR because not so many people are really aware about this difference: ah.. yes.. may be Jewish are the Elected and Palestinian an inferior race? ah.. jaja.. also Arians said the same.

There is a well defined red line, in which the Olocaust is a form that it has taken in history: that red cross is respect for other humans, and yes, actually Israel trepassed it as Nazis in WWII

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gravi you finally give up?

Really man time to come clean.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Gravi you finally give up?

Really man time to come clean.

Ya,

I always wondered about those old pictures.

It looks more like the result of typhus disease.
(no cure or treatment at the time I believe)

I think one symptom was the inability to eat.

And, are those people all really Jews, or are they some other groups ?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Those looked like Romanians to me, I can't be sure though. Maybe Gravi can str8ten it out for us.He seems to know all the details.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Father Abraham was the Father to all 3 biblich religions and all these people

Wasn't his place of origin - "UR" the lowerland delta in Iraq?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join