It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists 2.0

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Your fantasy doesn't work anymore

What fantasy? Wanna be a little more specific?

Your fantasy has no basis in fact, and people NOW know it.

I'm not following you. Are you referring to religion?? It has no basis in fact?? Really? Religion is based on a spiritual reality - it is the organization of a spiritual revelation. This is real. To think otherwise is to be the victim of modern materialistic-atheistic propaganda.

Read CG Jung, or any book on occultism. There's the physical world, and then there's the spiritual world. The latter is a reflection of the former. That's all it is. This world is subject to metaphysical laws. The physical laws are conditioned by how we relate with reality.

You should understand that there is a VERY big change going on in the world. The U.S. does have its intellectuals, and they are catching up with the world.

What are you talking about? Your post go twot stars not because it has any merit, but because your view is popular.

The post you replied to just finished explaining the perfidy of creating a nationalistic identity after 2 wars and the creation of a refugee problem.

As for what you're talking about, with the US having intellectuals, and very big change going on in the world...Is this the secularist-humanist trash being stuffed down everyone's throats via societies "intellectuals"?

I'm aware of that side.

You will see. The future is nothing like the past. The American monkey has died.

What is the "american monkey"?

FYI, I know the leaders of Israel are the most racist people on the planet, and you do too, don't you really.

Yawn...whatever you say.
edit on 14-12-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
From a distance it looks like Israeli Jews hate Palestinians.

In reality the Jewish elite that runs Israel (and the US) treat less fortunate Israeli Jews like dogs.

Take a look at this video and listen to the way they speak.

These are people who are bathed in hate every day.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
These debates are sad really. Neither side wants to work together to solve the problem, and those who do are ussually ridiculed. Maybe the debate here represents the division between the Palestinian and Israeli leaderships in the land of Palestine and Israel.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
SpeachM1litant,

Seriously, that is exactly what the Zionists want you to think.

There is nothing to negotiate.

If someone robbed you of $100 then beat the hell out of you and then a group of people gathered around you and the robber and demanded that you negotiate with the criminal - how would feel?

In this case the criminal Zionists who not only robbed the Palestinians of their actual homes they kicked them out of the area and have killed thousands of them.

The Zionists promised the UN and the world that they would allow the Palestinians back to where they lived before the theft but have never made good on their promise.

Israel is a criminal enterprise.

reply to post by SpeachM1litant

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99
Both the Republican and Democrat party are totally corrupted. The only alternative to this mess is a 3rd party that represents the 99% . Vote Rocky Anderson (Justice Party) for U.S. President in 2012.

Rocky Anderson for President

Where does he tend bar?

or is he a doorman?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
KUDOS! to Gravitional for the vid in another weak palestine exists thread... which is still very relevant!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Rapist President of Israel

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

Oh geez, not ANOTHER Zionist cheerleader

Those videos you both contributed are utterly laughable.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here are a couple Zionists complaining about Palestine taking diplomatic measures in order to achieve statehood.

U.S. Jewish lawmaker: Palestinians have to prove they deserve a state

Barak: Israel won't accept Palestinian state that perpetuates Mideast conflict

I wonder how some people could be so foolish to fall for this type of lies.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ra Ra Ra!

Come on your anti-Zionism is just a front for the fact that you hate Jews!
Out with it, enough bull$hit already!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I guess this didn't really happen, right? Millions of Jews were not really killed, right? There is no such thing as Jews, right? ALL KAZAKHS HUH? F___ YOU!

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nach7

That has to be the most blatantly offensive misuse of the memories of those who suffered and died that I have ever seen. Have some shame.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Back to the original post.

Palestine is a nation.

Americans need to know that Palestine is a nation and that the only reason that the US does not recognise it is because we are under the control of radical Zionist who actually do hate us for a freedoms. I should say the Zionists hate us in general and hate our freedom of speech especially. Zionists hate that we can freely point out that Israel is an Aparthied state.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Of course you are right but if you think about it the creation of Israel is "blatantly offensive misuse of the memories of those who suffered and died."

Thank you for helping to expose the truth about Zionists.

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by Nach7

That has to be the most blatantly offensive misuse of the memories of those who suffered and died that I have ever seen. Have some shame.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nach7
I guess this didn't really happen, right? Millions of Jews were not really killed, right? There is no such thing as Jews, right? ALL KAZAKHS HUH? F___ YOU!

Did anyone say the holocaust didn't happen? You Zionist supporters use it like a weapon somebody said something about Israel bring up the Holocaust. Yes something bad happened to the Jews in WW2 but that doesn't give them the right steal Palestine.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Common sense prevails again.
Just because the Jews were victims of the Nazi regime, doesn't entitle them to do the same to the innocent Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I give up. You people are priceless. If ignorance were a commodity, you'd be the richest people in the world.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

If one single Palestinian Arab can prove beyond a doubt he can trace his family roots all the way back to the Canaanites.....I'll show you a real live fairy!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Namaste1001

If one single Palestinian Arab can prove beyond a doubt he can trace his family roots all the way back to the Canaanites.....I'll show you a real live fairy!

I'll bet you can find a Arab who can trace his linage back easier than finding a Israeli who can actually prove that this land was given to them by God. All we have as proof is in a book they wrote about their religion. All we have as proof of the Palestinians claim to the land is the fact that they were living there before Israel was created.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join