It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists 2.0

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Either you are truly ignorant of the events of WWII and the Holocaust, or you're truly a corrupted person to the core, who will not hesitate to use whatever lies in the Holocaust deniers anti Semites arsenal.

Take your pick.

Now go cry to the mods as you always do. I don't care. There is a red fine and defined line no one one should ever cross, no matter what. For me it's the Holocaust, and you just crossed it.

Just like Dr. Norman Finkelstein, I don't respect someone who plays the holocaust card

edit on 23-12-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have friends over,including shia and sunni muslims, and some jews. This is an efffin riot!

I'm showing posts on here. Some of them plan on signing up, i hope they do, i hop it's not the liquor talking. Some of you are an embarrassent with ur hateful ways

Wow sorry for the off topic post, but your misconceptions you have been falsely shoving down our throats are about to be disproven from real people from there.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
somoeone's smoking in my kitchen!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Didn't you mean to say that someone is smoking in your kitchen while talking about the existence of Palestine as a state that over half of the nations on earth recognize and it is only people in North America who don't know that because our news media is keeping the truth about the MIddle East a secret.

CE - you have to start keeping people at your parties on topic, okay?

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
somoeone's smoking in my kitchen!

edit on 23-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Wow - hard to find exactly the right sort of bacon for a party with that mix of cultures!

You need a few folowers of Jainism.

Here is the actual symbol of their religion.

It has the happy face and the Judaic hand symbol so the yin and yang, basically.

Most adherants to Jainism live in India which is the country that supports the existence of Palestine.

Here is the honourable (UK / Indian spelling) Prime Minister (a member of the Sikh religion) of India expressing his clear suppport for a Palestinian state. Starts are 01:45.

I have friends over,including shia and sunni muslims, and some jews. This is an efffin riot!

I'm showing posts on here. Some of them plan on signing up, i hope they do, i hop it's not the liquor talking. Some of you are an embarrassent with ur hateful ways

Wow sorry for the off topic post, but your misconceptions you have been falsely shoving down our throats are about to be disproven from real people from there.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Do not talk to me about disrespect for the dead. My father's family perished in the Holocaust. I have lived my entire life around Holocaust survivors and liberators.
Your adamant moronic propagandist comparison between two entirely different things is disrespectful and deceitful.

Once again, either you are a complete and utter ignorant of history and the Holocaust, or you are just corrupted little beings who will stop at nothing to establish your pathetic little lies.
Are you seriously telling me you have never seen the death pits, so you need to know where this picture was taken ? How slimy people are willing to get will never seize to amaze me.

This is my last response on this matter in this thread.
You can all go back now patting eachothers backs and give stars to celebrate ignorance.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Hey Gravi, what's with the gruesome pics? What's the point you're trying to get across?

This is a new low for you, as you said the dead people in those pictures are not a joke, yet you're disrespecting them by posting them over and over in your morbid attempt to get your sick point across.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Hey Gravi, what's with the gruesome pics? What's the point you're trying to get across?

This is a new low for you, as you said the dead people in those pictures are not a joke, yet you're disrespecting them by posting them over and over in your morbid attempt to get your sick point across.

I agree.

I find those pictures vomitous at best.

Especially during this Holiday season.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Don't let the posts get to you.

Tis a great day for Christmas Caroling in the Holy Land.

Just hope you don't get attacked.

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers
edit on 24-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dear gravitational,

First, Palestine is a country and it is recognised by over 66% of the members of the UN.

Don't worry I am not going to ask the moderators to delete your post even though it is a personal attack on several members who have contributed valid and insightful posts to this thread.

I don't believe in censorship and even when someone is wrong about history and wrong about everything, I feel they have the right to say whatever they want.

In fact, I feel that when a individual is allowed to express themselves about everything, including personal family history, it allows others to understand the fears, paranoia, misconceptions, prejudices and vindictiveness that underpins the individual's current attitudes and opinions.

I am sorry if my questions offended you. I mistakenly thought that you were claiming that the bodies of Czechs, Poles, Russians, Romanians, Hungarians, Germans and other nationalties who had died of typhus in the Bergen-Belsen work camp and because of a complete break down of the German supply system were not hygienically cremated to prevent more cases of typhus as well as other diseases that killed 13,000 individuals after the British took over the camp was a justification for Khazar / Jewish / Zionist land theft, rape, torture and murder of innocent Palestinian children.

If that was not your point and you were trying to say that the intentional killing of 2,000 Arab children by Israeli Jews over the past 11 years is as bad as the unintentional death due to disease of some 50,000 inmates at Bergen-Belsen then I will admit I was wrong and apologize.

Do not talk to me about disrespect for the dead. My father's family perished in the Holocaust. I have lived my entire life around Holocaust survivors and liberators.
Your adamant moronic propagandist comparison between two entirely different things is disrespectful and deceitful.

Once again, either you are a complete and utter ignorant of history and the Holocaust, or you are just corrupted little beings who will stop at nothing to establish your pathetic little lies.
Are you seriously telling me you have never seen the death pits, so you need to know where this picture was taken ? How slimy people are willing to get will never seize to amaze me.

You can all go back now patting eachothers backs and give stars to celebrate ignorance.

edit on 24-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Palestinians embrace Christian pilgrims who come to the Holy Land every year to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Tens of thousands flock to Bethlehem for Christmas

More than 50,000 people are expected to take part in Christmas festivities in Bethlehem over the weekend, Palestinian officials said. Bethlehem is identified in the Bible as the birthplace of Jesus.

Too bad the Jewish settlers don't share the same tolerance:

Christmas Trees Are Still Banned in Nazareth Illit

That Christmas tree ban that Shimon Gapso, the mayor of the Israeli town of Nazareth Illit, enacted last year still stands. Around holiday time last year, Gapso proclaimed public display of the Christian symbol as provocative and banned the trees from public squares. "Nazareth Illit is a Jewish city and it will not happen -- not this year and not next year, so long as I am a mayor," he told the AFP. And he wasn't lying. We asked a local teacher the status of Christmas trees. "Unfortunately, yes. It is banned," Botrus Mansour the General Director at the Nazareth Baptist School told us over e-mail. Though, he also mentioned talk of allowing the trees just in the neighborhoods where Arabs live. "It is where I live," he wrote. "No trees have been decorated here."

Jewish Extremists Attack Christmas Carolers

My thread discussing this event was taken down due to a large amount of arguing. I'm contemplating a 2.0 Christmas in Palestine thread. I'm visiting family today and they're all busy in the kitchen and I'm glued to the computer chatting with my beloved ATS members so I might as well make the most of my time.

Any suggestions, is this topic worthy of a thread?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Most of you who have been following this thread, will most likely enjoy this one. I will post it here because it's not getting the attention I think it deserves

Christmas in the Holy Land

You're all invited

No holocaust talk though please.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Gravi, this goes out to you my friend. I recall on another thread that you called me the male version of Helen Thomas. In fact, I took that as a compliment. She is a brave lady who stands for what she believes in. I wish more people in her position possessed her courage.

Helen Thomas: Israel should get that Hamas was chosen democratically

Palestine Information Center – 24/12/2011

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM — Noted US journalist Helen Thomas told a Hebrew newspaper that she wonders why Israel cannot absorb the idea that the Palestinian people elected Hamas Movement democratically.

“I do not know why it is difficult for Israel to believe that the Palestinian people elected Hamas,” she told Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper.

Replying to a claim during the interview that Hamas was a terrorist group, she said that she is against violence, but she understands Hamas’s desire to restore what was taken from the Palestinians.

She noted that she is not against Jews but against Zionism and stressed that the Jews must give back what they took from others and is not theirs.

The US journalist added the Jews’ right to exist does not give them the right to seize other people’s land.

The journalist underlined that the Jews in the 1940′s after the end of the second world war had homelands and they should have returned to their homes without having to occupy the country of another people.

I guess people who democratically elect their leaders are terrorists too?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Gravi,

Come on back!

We were finally making progress, as the psychiatrists say.

I think we can help you with your issues. All of your friends here on ATS want to work with you and help you understand the facts about Palestine and why the theft of Palestinian land by Turko-Khazar / Europeans was fundametnally wrong.

Now we know we have to rebuild your concept of what happened in WWII in order for you to grasp the vital concept that people do not and did not hate your ancestors. I know I don't and my family did not and I am pretty sure CE does not and I bet the others agree with me.

I am very serious when I write this, the world that your parents and the people around you described to you your whole life is not real.

The people who oppose Zionism today hid Jews and defended Jews in WWII. Good people reject what Zionism has done not the heritage of the people who call themselves Zionists.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Let us not forget how Israelis greet Christian by welcoming them to the holy land with a shower of spitting.

Reporter feels mob's hate in the Holy City

By Anne Barker

As the protest became noisier and the crowd began yelling, I took my recorder and microphone out of my bag to record the sound.

Suddenly the crowd turned on me, screaming in my face. Dozens of angry men began spitting on me.

I found myself herded against a brick wall as they kept on spitting - on my face, my hair, my clothes, my arms.

It was like rain, coming at me from all directions - hitting my recorder, my bag, my shoes, even my glasses.

Big gobs of spit landed on me like heavy raindrops. I could even smell it as it fell on my face.

www.whale.to...

Christians also get gob fulls of this phlegm when they come over for the holy days.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Be it resolved that Palestine does exist.

Palestine exists as a country right now and has existed as a distinct entity for over 2,000 years.

Israel is like jock-itch, by the grace of God, it will only be temporary.

Thank you to all the people who are helping American Christians learn the truth about Zionism.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join