It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine Exists 2.0

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I recently authored this thread due to Newt's recent comments claiming that the Palestinian people are invented and don't really exist. I have always thought that it is very ignorant to believe this.

I felt that some of these pictures and videos deserved their own thread since I didn't want this information to get buried in the other thread. There is way too much evidence that indicates Palestine exists to deny it's existence. The Palestinian people are very real and are not made up. The world will always know this regardless of all the propaganda that's presented to the people of the world.

This picture comes courtesy of The Professional. Thanks again BTW!

There is plenty of other evidence supporting my stance on this issue. Palestine existed and still exists even though it's almost gone.

Does anyone still think that Palestinians are a made up people?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It is my understanding that the Palestinians can trace their roots all the way back to the Canaanites that lived on that land millennia ago.

Newt is making himself sound more like a Zionist stooge every time he opens his mouth.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I never thought of him as an intelligent person, but his recent comments only prove that he is a Zionist mouthpiece. One would assume that you would try and mask your complete bias if you were trying to portray yourself as someone who should be taken seriously. All he has been doing is proving himself to be a big fat joke.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Thank you for the contribution

I have seen that video in the past and it is very relevant to this thread.

Newt should try telling the 750 thousand Palestinians that were displaced after WW2 that Palestinians are a made up people.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No one has asked Newt the obvious question. Do you understand what the word invented means?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

His statements were probably rehearsed. I think that he has no idea what he is saying most of the time he speaks, especially about ME politics. In fact, I bet he is clueless about domestic politics as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
i hope that this one will help the thread

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

That certainly helps the thread
thank you for sharing!

I saw this video a couple years back. It's full of information which points out Israel's apartheid ways. I recall a lot of people claiming to "debunk" it but there isn't anything to debunk since it can all be proven to be true.

I hope members will take the time to watch it, sadly most people will avoid it since it's 28 minutes long.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes Palestine exist! I don't quite understand the bid for statehood.Palestine,is on the map with border's drawn around it.So that's good enough for me.Can't these UN moron's read a map,or have these clown's had driver's paid for by the tax payer to long.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Great thread! So many are so ill informed of history over there. I did a long multi-part thing for another site back in September before what looked like 'the vote' back at that time and learned more in a week of research than I learned in over a decade of public school. There is just something wrong about that statement when that whole area figures so directly into so many things which directly touch us here.

I love the maps by the way!
I'd looked high and low for maps like that in Sept and had to settle on more modern ones that didn't convey the lay of things as well as those first couple do in your OP.

The Jews deserve thier part of that land and the Palestinians deserve theirs. That WAS pretty much agreed all around in the 40's before Israel got spooked and declared statehood unilaterally... Well, it looks like they may finally get one last blow out of a war to settle scores that date back hundreds if not thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I linked your thread on my blog.
first link in signature.
Great thread, S&F!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I like the blog

I bookmarked it for future reference.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm glad you liked the maps, I also found them to be interesting.

I was lucky to stumble onto a link which led to another site with some stuff I wanted to share.

There's a lot of forgotten history from that region. and I'm starting to learn a lot more of it recently.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Star & Flag!

Too many "great minds" at ATS jump on the bandwagon of UNINFORMED opinions. It never ceases to amaze me how the truth is disregarded to justify ignorance.
Great work!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I support Israel in everything they do. "In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini fled to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim Von Ribbentrop and other Nazi leaders. He wanted to persuade them to extend the Nazis’ anti-Jewish program to the Arab world." That said, I hope they push the Palestinians into the sea.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
i agree with ur thread and not with that genius who said palestine not existed ????
i would gladly add much more but u cannot curse on ats
so i guess this was about it

oh no wait
did u know israel never existed
heck the whorld dont exist
if that is true im sure stupid people also dontr exist lol
gtf outta here
sigh

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
It is my understanding that the Palestinians can trace their roots all the way back to the Canaanites that lived on that land millennia ago.

Newt is making himself sound more like a Zionist stooge every time he opens his mouth.

Very few Palestinians can trace their roots back to Canaanite prehistory. Unlike their Jewish "brothers", tribal membership (& therefore genealogical links) were not as important as links and alliances. Hence, the non-Jewish peoples of the middle east are far more genetically diverse.

Remember that middle eastern Muslims often trace their roots back to Abraham, something which many true Arabs can claim, but not Canaanites (who descended from the peoples in the land at the same time Abraham was passing through).

The identification of Palestine as the name of the area was a dig at the expense of the Jews by identifying the name of the land with the Canaanite traditional sworn enemies of the Jews, the Philistines (who the Jews never really fully defeated when they originally tried to "take" the "promised land").

edit on 11/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

sometimes i feel like Palestinians are the Whos in Whoville screaming at the top of their lungs "we are here!!! We are here!!! We are here!!!" but most are just trying to boil that dust speck and end a way of life.

the nations of the world do not stand with Israel (as they abuse the Palestinians) so, why is the USA?
edit on 11-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (evil typo trolls)

edit on 11-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well of course Palestine exists. So does Europe. But Europe is not a country, and neither is Palestine. Never has been.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join