It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe another 9/11 will happen?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
AF1

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Only if you don't elect us again.

Signed,
George Bush and Dick Cheney

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
what difference does it make? America will still be in Iraq, if you back down now it will be a sign of weakness and the wolves are circling. And they can smell fear.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a 911 will occur if Kerry is elected as President. His idea of attacking terrorist is buying them off to go somewhere else, just like France tried to do. Terrorist respond to weakness, not stregnth. the very nature of terrorist is based on the fact that they can cause a country to fear being attacked and givining in to them. I don't think that Terrorist will try to do a 911 with Bush in the Whitehouse. He will respond with force, not talk or compromise.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
a 911 will occur if Kerry is elected as President. His idea of attacking terrorist is buying them off to go somewhere else, just like France tried to do. Terrorist respond to weakness, not stregnth. the very nature of terrorist is based on the fact that they can cause a country to fear being attacked and givining in to them. I don't think that Terrorist will try to do a 911 with Bush in the Whitehouse. He will respond with force, not talk or compromise.

From Cheney's words, it seems Cheney can pull the strings to attack US, same in 9/11. Yes, people, better elect Cheney/Bush, otherwise US will be attacked.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
what do you mean Zcheng?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Im interested to know if Americans believe 911 will happen again and if so are we just waiting for it or are we getting on with life and not worrying about it?

Do you feel safer now than before 911 or just the same?

And finally do you feel that the added financial cost to taxpayers is good money spent or a waste. Should there be a limit to the measures taken by the US government or should it be no holes barred in defence of the country.

NO!! PAS DE SECOND 9/11

DORS BIEN GOOD NIGHT

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Im surprised nothing happened to the Olimpics in athens. But it was slated for its Security measures.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JD_Fisha
Im surprised nothing happened to the Olimpics in athens. But it was slated for its Security measures.

The downing of two Russian airplanes was during the Olympics. What if one of them may intended to go to Athens?

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
what do you mean Zcheng?

I believe Cheney and his buddies are behind many terror attacks like 9/11. He is most dangerous man in the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is the craziest theory I have ever heard ... Cheney and Bush behind the Bombing of the world trade center and I guess the Bush twins were behind the beheadings it is all organized ... at least you got that part right and as long as some of the crime that keeps re appearing stays organized then you D*** right we are going to fight against whatever stands against us.

AND the rest of the world stands with us. If you do not believe it then why are there troops from everywhere from Chile to spain to Russia in Iraq right now ... some of you americans are oblivious to anything that goes on around you. ......

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
AND the rest of the world stands with us. If you do not believe it then why are there troops from everywhere from Chile to spain to Russia in Iraq right now ... some of you americans are oblivious to anything that goes on around you. ......

If they are so helpful, why you need to call up and send Vietnam veterans? Why US has to pay everything for the war? Glad you have not teared your hair yet in your dreams.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As unconventional war escalates biological and
nuclear weapons will be used by the combatants. I
believe we will also see government leaders and their
families targeted. This will raise the bar for "leaders"
perpetrating foreign policies creating the "terrorists".
Governments might even begin to find alternative
means of solving their problems that don't involve
mass killings.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
And anyone that sais otherwise is stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
9/11 Was planned by someone no one can do what they did and not have some serious planning ... That is why they have not attempted another attack on larger scales again because they can't or they could but they nkow that we would be able to trace back where it came from and when that happens the # will hit the FAN ... sooner or later they will reveal themselves it may even be Kerry himself pulling it off I mena he has voted against every foreign policy ecept the one that was NATIONAL and that he could not say no too ... and then later he tries now saying going to Iraq was wrong. Maybe the people had planned the U.S. attacking them but I garuntee you NOONE ever expected us to attack this hard and for this long. It is a set up attack us and then stop attacking so we can pull off another terrorist attack but what happens if you attack and attack and attack and attack ... kinda messes up plans doesn't it ... It is kinda hard to plan something and cooridinate when your name is out to the public with piuctures on it with rewards .

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The US ... has at least 25 listed subs that have Nuclear Capabilites on them ... and unless someone taps into the GPS system that the us has and track down all those subs and destroys all the Subs that we have in the oceans all over the world then ... noone is goign to do anything to us that can put thier name on it hence the previous post about the people not being able to reveal themselves and hence if they can't reveal themselves because we willl destroy them ... and we will destroy them b/c of Missles and nuclear capabilities that John Kerry Voted against.

LL1

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I definitely believe it will occur again, on a much larger scale.

It's not an "If", but "When" and "How"?

Zawahiri said it will be:
"Unlikely
Unexpected
Something not watched
Not a landmark
And more devastating than the WTC"

Do some research on: ISLAMIC ESCHATOLOGY

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I believe the jets downed in russia where going to be used in a similar fashion to 9/11 but either the crew/passengers or the russians brought them down first. Thats why the beslan incident happened as the terrorists did not get the publicity they wanted from the jets. Or im full of S**t. lol

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Surely what happened in Russia the other day with the Alleged Chechen rebels who have now been linked to Al Quida was as bad as 9/11.

If shooting schoolkids as part of a terrorist act doesnt rate with 9/11 then I grieve for humanity.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think i am trying to say an attack was planned with jets it didn't go to plan so beslan happened and other bombings took place that week in moscow. And yes i agree it was as bad as 9/11 in my eyes. It makes me think these guys will do anything with no remorse, lets face it they are ready to die for their cause.

LL1

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well that was April 15, 2004:
"This is a message to our neighbours north of the Mediterranean, containing a reconciliation initiative as a response to their positive reactions."

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join