It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you believe another 9/11 will happen?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The IRA got round the table and are using political debate to try and make the changes they want. Should you leave the terrorist to continue bombing and killing until such times as they see its not working? Look at spain, terror worked there. You need a hardened resolve to see out these type of guys.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO WAIT!!!!

MIDDLE EASTERN TERRORIST ARE BEHEADING HOSTAGES ON MINICAMS NOW!!!!! ITS ALL THERE FOR YOU TO VIEW AT YOUR LEISURE ON (ogrish.com)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by howie0
HOW LONG DO YOU WANT TO WAIT!!!!

MIDDLE EASTERN TERRORIST ARE BEHEADING HOSTAGES ON MINICAMS NOW!!!!! ITS ALL THERE FOR YOU TO VIEW AT YOUR LEISURE ON (ogrish.com)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for wot my country has engaged the ENEMY and still are but who is the enemy? Not the iraqi people or muslims in general but illusive characters who kill children without remorse. The thread asks do you believe another 9/11 will happen, well do you? I personaly believe yes and attacking other countries isn't the answer.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
im just wondering how long its going to take the u.n. to ralley the(so called) civilized unions together and force them to pool their resources to unite the EARTH for one goal(PEACE)!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by howie0
im just wondering how long its going to take the u.n. to ralley the(so called) civilized unions together and force them to pool their resources to unite the EARTH for one goal(PEACE)!!!!

Too many different agendas on the go im afraid.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[
Wait for wot my country has engaged the ENEMY and still are but who is the enemy? Not the iraqi people or muslims in general but illusive characters who kill children without remorse. The thread asks do you believe another 9/11 will happen, well do you? I personaly believe yes and attacking other countries isn't the answer.

THE FIRST LINE OF MY FIRST POST SUMMED IT UP!
TERRORISM IS SUPPOSED TO INSIGHT FEAR!!! (to terrorize)

i meant that (9\11) could just be a test.(AND IT WAS A SUCCESS,BY TERRORIST STANDARDS)

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE NEAREST TERRORIST CELL IS!!!!

WHEN I WAS OVER-SEAS WE HAD A CELL OF (FORGIVE THE SPELLING) MOUGAH HADIME ONE TOWN AWAY FROM OUR LINE HOUSE(TEMPORARY PATROL CAMP). AND THAT WAS ON A U.N SANCITIONED MISSION(EVERYONE IN THE KNOW KNEW THEY WERE THERE).

I SAID NOTHING ABOUT ATTACKING MUSLIMS IN GENERAL.THE TERRORISTS WITH PERSONAL AGENDAS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH(WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE).

IS THERE NO ROOM TO EXPAND ON WETHER A TERRORIST ACT WILL BE REPEATED(AS PER THE QUESTION ASKED).

AN ATTACK ON THE SCALE OF 9\11 I DONT THINK IS POSSIBLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE(IN KEEPING WITH YOUR PERSONAL VISION OF THE FLOW OF THE THREAD)

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword.

With extreme predujice

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
If you live by the sword, you will die by the sword.

With extreme predujice

YES

sorry for my enthusiasm but just saw ogrish.com last night and was totally blown away by the extreme nature of the content.(seen a lot and that just flipped the(HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT(ANY GOVERNMENT ELECTED BY THE POPULATION)LET THIS CONTINUE) switch).

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I watched one and felt very angry too say the least. In the UK just now we are waiting for an old guy [being held by the same nut who beheaded the two americans recently] to receive the same treatment, and then IMO we will see less of the liberal dribble about being nice to these guys go. And hopefully blair will send more troops and take a harder stance worldwide.

Nobody deserves to die like that nobody.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRavenNation
I agree, yes it will happen again, and on a larger scale. Sooner or later someone will get it done.

I know alot of you will disagree, but it could even happen on the Canadian side of the boarder and still effect lots of Americans. There are several places in Canada that if say a dirty bomb went off that would take thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of Americans with it. I won't mention any locations, just look at a map.

US security is extremely high, but of course our UN pupet government has ours quite low. I personally would feel alot safer on the US side of the boarder. Canada is a much easier target. And terrorist really wouldn't care how many Canadians died as long as they killed Americans also. We're not as safe in Canada as eveyone thinks we are.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by TheRavenNation]

too an extent i would have to agree with you.if not for the sheer shock value to the rest of the world what better way to show that none is safe.

but if an attack(if) were to be perpetrated on canada i feel with our rep in world circles there would be no limit to the support from nations we have come to the aid of.

respect is the key.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i think another attack is possible. I was watching Fox news and one of the guests said that all the major airlines were tested last week to see if weapons and things of that sort could get through and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM FAILED. But i don't think they will try using a plane again. although if it worked the first time why not stick with what works? All i know is that these "people" are freakin nut bags and we need to obliterate them before they come and hurt any of our loved ones again. I just wish america didnt have't to lead the fight all the time. We have helped out so many countries in the past and it doesnt seem like they do jack for us. But as i've been told im only an 18 year old college female so what do i know

DIGITALGRL

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
for president realise there could be another attack what intriques me is how kerry would go about doing something about it, if he gets in?

This question should be on the live debate as you would get a true insight into the next 4 years. War or peace

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I believe it's not a question of "if", but when. Yes, they will attack us again, I'm sure. I believe, much to the surprise of many, they're going to find out how little our efforts have done for national security. So far, we've concentrated on attacking the wrong country, and we still are. It blows my mind that so many people can cast that fact aside and claim we're still doing what's best.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
I believe it's not a question of "if", but when. Yes, they will attack us again, I'm sure. I believe, much to the surprise of many, they're going to find out how little our efforts have done for national security. So far, we've concentrated on attacking the wrong country, and we still are. It blows my mind that so many people can cast that fact aside and claim we're still doing what's best.

damned if you don't ?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'll reply to the firsr part.
Yes, I think if these pricks are as determined and devoted as they claim then yes.
When?
Where?

I do think that it will be bigger than 9/11, only because I figure they think we didn't get the message the first time. and they'll try bigger and nastier things.
I also think that the U.S. will get through it, just like anything else we have ever faced. I have faith!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As bush is a bit shaky in the polls?

I get the feeling from some ATS members that this idea is not so far fetched anyone else think this way?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My speculation is that if there will be one before the election, it will occur sometime directly before or after the 3rd debate. I sincerely hope that our (s)elected officials are doing their jobs!

MK

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
i think bush is just over reacting to sep11. wasting milllions of tax payers money

[edit on 8-10-2004 by super64]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by super64
i think bush is just over reacting to sep11. wasting milllions of tax payers money

I agree 100%. He'd probably attack a few more countries that had nothing to do with it, if he hadn't wasted all the money on Iraq.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am certainly convinced beyond a shadow (government) of a doubt that 9-11 was the "Pearl Harbor--like event" that PNAC (Project for the New American Century) wanted.

I am also convinced beyond a shadow (government) of a doubt that the diversions of elections and the petty carping is all theater. There is absolutely no difference in the two party system. They are both playing the American people to the umpth degree. We have lost more liberty since 9-11 and neither will return any of it until the American people learn to take the red pill.

Looking back at history we can begin to understand that "governments" are prone to evil when they become centralized and powerful. Wars have been created for many purposes, one of which, makes the elitist more elite and two, it gives them more power. Examples: Remember the Maine. Remember the Lusitania. Remember Pearl Harbor. Remember the Gulf of Tonkin. It has been documented that the Maine was imploded and not fired upon by the Spanish. The Lusitania was sent out with Military supplies on purpose and that information was leaked to make the Germans believe it was a threat. The Pearl Harbor attack and prior knowledge is a fact that FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack. The Gulf Of Tonkin--never happened. However all these scenarios were pretext for going into war. Let us not forget--Iraq weapons of mass destruction now confirmed indeed, that Saddam did not have WMD which was the pretext of going into Iraq.

I would suggest that people look up the declassified document: Operation Northwood. This document was written by a member of the Joint Chief of Staff (March 1962) to stage terrorist attacks on Americans and blame Castro. Although it was not accepted by the President it was still a plan by a government "officials" for a pretext to take out Castro. If they were planning something like this 42 years ago, what is to say they didn't use it's outline 3 years ago? Nevertheless, the focus is, trusting a centralized, over-intrusive government at this point for safety is like asking Jeffery Dahmer to watch your little boy while you run an errand.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Anti_Federalist]

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Anti_Federalist]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join