It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Pope dress up as Santa?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

As I've pointed out earlier, the "star of enlightenment" symbolized by Venus at the moment of Buddha's enlightenment may be considered the star of isolate consciousness (one with everything).

But what happens when this is framed with the Jewish mystical tradition (tree of life) and in terms of what I call "the relativity of human being" (brotherhood of man)?

The Hindu tradition as well describes the relationship between Atman and Brahman to be that between a lover and beloved other, not unlike a parent/child relationship.. what I call the "indespensible I-Thou relationship" with God as the Absolute (Tao).

And to this very day, one of the twelve days of Christmas, in celebration of the Three Wise Men (from the Orient or far east), is known as Epiphany!

en.wikipedia.org...(holiday)

edit on 12-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
O Holy Night

O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
O'er the world a star is sweetly gleaming,
Now come the wisemen from out of the Orient land.
The King of kings lay thus lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
His power and glory ever more proclaim!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

As I've pointed out earlier, the "star of enlightenment" symbolized by Venus at the moment of Buddha's enlightenment may be considered the star of isolate consciousness (one with everything).

How? That's like saying that because Hitler used a swatzika, he was a Buddhist. There is no link, other than what you want.

But what happens when this is framed with the Jewish mystical tradition (tree of life) and in terms of what I call "the relativity of human being" (brotherhood of man)?

The tree of life is a regional tradition found as far away as the Mayans. Nobody knows why it's so widespread, but it is not solely Jewish in its origins.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Hindu tradition as well describes the relationship between Atman and Brahman to be that between a lover and beloved other, not unlike a parent/child relationship.. what I call the "indespensible I-Thou relationship" with God as the Absolute (Tao).

Again, that's your word, but not actually any proof to it. And the relationship with the self and God is not even really similar to the Christian or Islamic understanding of the self and God. In the east, it's a near never ending cycle of experience to get to heaven, life over life, with each one determined by how moral you are in the last. In the West, it's hierarchical. You serve your God or you go to hell. Not really similar at all.

And to this very day, one of the twelve days of Christmas, in celebration of the Three Wise Men (from the Orient or far east), is known as Epiphany!

What the hell does a modern art piece have to do with anything?

Furthermore, the three wise men scholars from Seleucid and or Parthia. Men traveling west, probably because they still had the Jewish scripture from when the Jews were exiled in their country. Perhaps they were converts. They were not from India. They were from what you would call today Iran. The cultural differences are huge, and it's like confusing Iraq with Egypt. Not good.

Not to be too harsh on you, but it's just your word, and a word that isn't even backed by reality.

Christ is his own religion. It is not 100% non violent like that of eastern thinking. It is not "slay the infidels" like that of the west. It is it's own philosophy, created from its own environment. To go and seek some need to link it to another religion is simply a lack of understanding of both religions on your part.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They all share the same sources. You're mistaken.

Ah..what are you defending?

And did you say serve/love God or go to hell?

How can one love God authentically under that kind of duress?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

They all share the same sources. You're mistaken.

What? Too generalized. Hitler? Yes he chose the symbol by free will. But that doesn't change the fact that it's a common symbol seen in many cultures...because it's a simple symbol, easily able to come into existence.

The truth that Christ lived and died in the same region and never drew any influence from other religions. That he always knew what he would do, never trained to know more, for he already knew.

And did you say serve/love God or go to hell? How can one love God authentically under that kind of duress?

You call it duress. I call it the flow of life.

We can take what you call duress and apply it really to anything. At any moment you could get nuked. At any moment you could die from an asteroid. You could get stricken by lightning. Etc etc. Yet you live perfectly well under that duress. I see no reason to see hell as any different.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
What the hell does a modern art piece have to do with anything?

It's called "The Broken Sphere" and it sits at the Vatican. I believe it's symbolic of the re-birth of Christ. A sphere or a dot within a sphere represents illumination from above. The human being, as a self aware being and by divine proportion is very much like a sphere within a sphere, and that which envelopes the outer sphere is the Tao or Brahma or in Jesus lingo the "Heavenly Father" as the first father of creation (first/last cause, alpha & omega).

Originally posted by Gorman91

The truth that Christ lived and died in the same region and never drew any influence from other religions. That he always knew what he would do, never trained to know more, for he already knew.

Why is that so important to you?

P.S. There is no possibility of hell in the flow of life as a free offering from the Spirit and the Bride to all who thirst. It, along with the beast, are cast into the abyss (oblivion), thus placing everyone back on the karmic wheel, along with a resolution to the paradox of the karmic wheel, in the person and spirit of Christ, capable of making of repentant sinners, Bodhisatvas.

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."
~ Oscar Wilde

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It's called "The Broken Sphere" and it sits at the Vatican. I believe it's symbolic of the re-birth of Christ. A sphere or a dot within a sphere represents illumination from above. The human being, as a self aware being and by divine proportion is very much like a sphere within a sphere, and that which envelopes the outer sphere is the Tao or Brahma or in Jesus lingo the "Heavenly Father" as the first father of creation (first/last cause, alpha & omega).

I'm sorry, but this is your own interpretation, and not one that Christ would understand. Illumination in the old days of Christ was represented through the eye ball. The light that we see as a reflection of some light source in someone's eyes was viewed in their days as the spirit within, or the light within. A sphere, with an opening at its top, represented the illuminated man. This ideology was the basis of the construction for the Pantheon. You should note its overall scheme as very similar to a man's head with a hole on its top.

This idea of a sphere within a sphere, I have no idea where that comes from, but it is not what men of ancient times understood illumination to mean.

Why is that so important to you?

It would be like saying Caesar traveled to America. That which history has proven true must remain true. That while history suspects of being true must remain true until evidence says otherwise.

Corruption of history is a vile act indeed.

P.S. There is no possibility of hell in the flow of life as a free offering from the Spirit and the Bride to all who thirst. It, along with the beast, are cast into the abyss (oblivion), thus placing everyone back on the karmic wheel, along with a resolution to the paradox of the karmic wheel, in the person and spirit of Christ, capable of making of repentant sinners, Bodhisatvas.

Simply not true. Even the Buddhists have a hell in karma. You just don't spend eternally there. Though obviously anyone in rebellion to the cycle would HAVE to spend eternity there, as he would never desire to change his ways. A little loop hole that comes about from a religion that is not thoughtfully tested.

You see, I'll play this game of reincarnation. Because I do have vivid memories of "other lives". Entire histories in my mind of nations long forgotten, and indeed, even of futures not yet here. No less vivid than the so-called past life memories people have.

But there is a problem. In every life, I am hateful to the cycle. I distaste it. In every life, I do great evils, always. Do horrible things to destroy people that must be destroyed. I take the warpath. If these are past lives, this is the first life in a long long while where I am not off destroying another country in a war. So why haven' I "descended"? Where is my hell? Why have I not popped into lesser creatures, of found myself in lower plains.

You have to accept that this is either dreams, and that reincarnation is a lie, or that what you think of reincarnation is not accurate, and the truth is that no good or evil deed affects you in the next life, so why do any good at all?

No. I've long placed reincarnation, and indeed karma, on the BS shelf. If Karma exists, than Dick Cheney should be dead. If reincarnation exists, I ought to be a leper in this life.

Fact is, it's just really really good dreams. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Bishop Nicholas Loses His Cool (At The Council of Nicaea)

I'll bet he would have been even more outraged if he had understood that once the Canonical Gospels were carved in stone, the church would begin a "seek and destroy" mission to expunge all "heresies", including the rooting out and mass-murdering of the various living streams of gnostic initiation, including, presumably, those launched by none other than Jesus himself through his disciples, including Mary Magdelene, who was almost certainly the greatest adept of them all.

P.S. We must set out to seek only God's approval, in spirit and truth, over that of men, regardless of their position. In other words, I'm not posturing here for anyone, just trying to be most helpful.

Also, to add - Jesus described John the Baptist as the reincarnation of Elijah, the person himself.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Re: Father/Son.

Atman and Brahman are one.

It's the same. Therefore, St. Nicholas, at the council of Nicaea, was right to insist that the son and father are of the same essence.

that's just a symbolic illustration.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

No, because Jesus had the spirit of God. The Holy Spirit. If they were the same, then how could God be tempted? God cannot be tempted.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
"I and the Father are one.”
~ John 10:30

For context

John 10
The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

1 “Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. 2 The one who enters by the gate is the shepherd of the sheep. 3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. 4 When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. 5 But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.” 6 Jesus used this figure of speech, but the Pharisees did not understand what he was telling them.
7 Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8 All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. 9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved.[a] They will come in and go out, and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

11 “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12 The hired hand is not the shepherd and does not own the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13 The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

14 “I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— 15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. 16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. 17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

19 The Jews who heard these words were again divided. 20 Many of them said, “He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?”

21 But others said, “These are not the sayings of a man possessed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

Further Conflict Over Jesus’ Claims
22 Then came the Festival of Dedication at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23 and Jesus was in the temple courts walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. 24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

40 Then Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days. There he stayed, 41 and many people came to him. They said, “Though John never performed a sign, all that John said about this man was true.” 42 And in that place many believed in Jesus.

www.biblegateway.com...

His voice, as an expression of his character, his nature, his authenticity or truthfullness, and trustworthiness, resonates as being congruent - am I the only one who hears it anymore? what has happened that everyone's hearts are cold and dead, and that these things don't cause them to be moved, and to rejoice..?!

He stands at the gate of heaven and eternal life, the door open and inviting, while men of so-called understanding stand guard at the opposite end of the spectrum, guarding the gates of hell - it's absurd!

Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes, one. Not the same though. Clearly not the same. Because God cannot be tempted.
edit on 12-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You've misunderstood. What is born of flesh is flesh (although the body is sacred also), but what is born of spirit IS spirit, and truth.

God CAN be tempted, in so far as the son of God (spiritual reality) is obediant to the most fundamental and essential aspect of God, in the free will to action, which is both radically free (blowing as the wind where it pleases) and motivated only by the very best of the best intentions, as the son's own innermost heart's desire in complete surrender to that will, as the will to love. His spiritual food is to do that will, because there is nothing else that is rationally or logically worth doing. Thus, at one with God, in a heartfelt surrender to the love of God, the son also does the will of God the father, while tempted, yet never giving in to tempation, not by resistence, but because the heart of the son is in the father, with the father in him, that will, as his person, has become his own good pleasure! He then of course makes the nations prove the glories of his righteousness by extension, whether they must learn by a seemingly unending FAIL, or, by turning, and seeing the light, have a change of heart, and simply do the right thing, because the very best of the best as an ideal, is in the final analysis, the only thing worth doing, and therefore the only REAL thing that is actually going on, in reality, and therefore the only thing capable of satisfying a human being, as the divine creation that he is made in the image and likeness of God (through an eternal evolutionary recurrence - forever). Truth. It's what they used to teach, not "faith" but an experiencial self realized truth in accordance with the height of rhetoric, which seems to be it's own substance as "the word" made flesh (which need not occur at physical birth by an immaculate conception). It is a KNOWLEDGE gained, not as a list of facts about things, but the truth and the life as it is, authentically experienced, which we know IS possible, and Jesus is not alone in his capacity to appropriate ancient wisdom. He too was a spiritual detective, in his case of the very VERY highest order as the spirit of God given without measure. Quality - would be the "word" to describe it, but the thing itself, as a felt experience, cannot be described, even though it can comprise the entire field of awareness, and therefore of all knowledge and understanding which Jesus came to have, by experience, yet at the same time, without failure, sinless, which is first a matter of the heart, and then of action. (you mentioned a struggle with this earlier).

God can be tempted through the son as a human being, and his love to BE love, must be a love of action (Grace), to make itself MANIFEST in REALITY! God merely as the inscrutible and unfathomable Absolute, cannot be understood, but who, when known in through and by the son, CAN be communicated, in all manner of ways as it has been through the Bible, which is more than a book, but a river, so that at the end of the day, that flow of life (beyond the duality of good and evil) is all that's left, and then the world and humanity passes into the kingdom of heaven which is coming and not even the gates of hell will prevail against it (now I'm prophesying!, how fun!)

We must think of the synoptic gospels as a multifacted frame of reference through which we can discover, or re-discover who we really are, and come to KNOW by experience, the truth that sets us free in eternity, whereby death no longer has any real meaning or significance. That said I am pleased to no end to discover that Jesus most certainly lived a full and happy life, with the exception of his wife Mary's (Magdala) death on the road to wherever it was he retired to, whether Kashmir or somewhere else, to the place he came from, and to which he returned, to both enjoy the rest of his life, distributing his "reparations" from Joseph of Arimathea and friends in the form of presents to children, and money in people's shoes, and to prepare to enter his next phase as a being of light and the "governor" ("I will return so that you can be with me where I am") and the ensuing authentic wholly encounter on the road to Damascus, with Saul of Tarsus who was madly riding his horse with vengeance and fanaticism on his heart, about 73 years later when he hit a brick wall of light and was knocked clear off his horse! (you see, Jesus STILL had a sense of humor and mirth, and you can detect it in how Saul was addressed when he "queried" the light and asked "Lord, who are you?")

Jesus OBEDIANCE to the will of God, as his own learned innermost heart's desire, after he'd done all the work of forgiveness, and sought out, in making his return, lost loves and committments and obligations (which goad), allowed him to become complelely transparent to the will of God, and even the power of God, including the power of God to work miracles, for good reason, AS GOD (working through Jesus the man, the son). It's extraordinary, but you my dear friend cannot even bring yourself to consider it! You crack me up!

And oh what this says about us, as "disciples" or followers after this human ideal of perfection, about who we really are and can beome, and what's possible, it's utterly extraordinary. Jesus reveals to me, that the human being is quite literally the crowing glory of God's creation and here we have the priviledge to enjoy having incarnated here (from whatever source) - and we're WORRIED about the most petty # imaginable! It's absurd! Jesus revitalizes and optimizes the human being, through his word, his character, his LOVE (in a nutshell). It's the simplicity on the very far side of complexity!

You don't even know the laughing Jesus, how humorous and utterly charming he is, and here all you seem concerned with is to make me wrong or look bad in the sight of men?! Ah you're hilarious! It's cute.

Btw, thanks, for real, for keeping the thead alive and for your participation. It's valuable.

God Bless!

Bob (Robert)

edit on 13-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

What is born of the spirit is not always truth. Only if it is the Holy Spirit. And there are some translators whom believe the nephelim were spirit whom bore flesh. Though I am skeptical.

God CAN be tempted

God cannot be tempted by evil. The Devil tempted Jesus. This would not be possible if Jesus was the same as God.

James 1:13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.

I'm not even sure I want to read the rest of that when you failed on the most basic accounts.

It's not that I don't like reading it, It's that you need to read what you claim to know before you put forward something founded by it. If your foundation does not stand up, what is it worth to read the rest?
edit on 13-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You're funny. I said that God in the person of the son as a human being can be tempted, so as to know us in every weakness.

You don't seem to know the first thing about God, or Jesus Christ.

But that you can't read me, or hear me, simply because I am not the Pope, is absurd.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

So when you are tempted or give in to temptation, you must be separate from God, and therefore in hell of some sort..?

My mother Kay (now passed) a veritable saint in her own right, and not unlike mother Mary in some ways (no I'm not expressing a Jesus complex when I say that), she once said something to me (she was an ordained minister, therapist, and spiritual director) that struck me at the time as a very strange thing to say, especially by a mother to her child. She said "sin with courage".

We must have greater faith in God, than in some sort of satanic projection surrounding tempation and allowing us to become deluded into accepting a state of separation from God and the love of God, especially in the person of Jesus Christ, who imparts a radical, transformative forgiveness.

There are two trees, one the tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil, and the tree of life.

Jesus Christ is the tree of life, it's a non-dual tree, but to be workable and functional, Jesus himself as CHRIST, cannot be particularized. He is the all-inclusive Christ as the love of God personified, the principal as a personality.

Does that make sense? Yes, it does. And it leads to eternal life, and not to destruction since the dualistic tree is a false reality, and therefore is and always will be cut off from the source, when everything is integrated (harvested).

edit on 13-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

no, you said that like atmun and Brahman, Christ and the father are one. This is untrue, as it would mean the soul of Christ is God's. Not so. There is a difference between spirit and soul. The spirit is your gifts. The soul is yourself. Spirits get recycled and reused, as the Bible reveals with the spirit of Elijah. Souls do not. Souls die, and then depart the world. There is no reincarnation of the soul.

But that you can't read me, or hear me, simply because I am not the Pope, is absurd.

That you think this is true is even more absurd.

So when you are tempted or give in to temptation, you must be separate from God, and therefore in hell of some sort..?

No. Jesus is there. within. The Holy Spirit reminds you what not to do. Temptation is for you, not for the spirit within you. You control your spirit.

"sin with courage"

Sounds wrong to me. Paul stated that he was accepting of his thorn in his flesh because it meant he could conquer it. That through that sin he could conquer the sin with Jesus. He never said it was something to be courageous over.

I don't really think the fact your mother was ordained makes her special. Everyone in all heights of achievement can sin over the most minuscule things. Ranks among men does not make men better or worse sinners. Sorry, but unless some scripture backs your mom, it's just her word against God's, and I'll go with God.

There are two trees, one the tree of the duality of the knowledge of good and evil, and the tree of life.

If they ever existed, they're dead now. There relevance to our people is null. Jesus is the living water which will let you grow your own "tree of life" within you. Perhaps the image of the tree of life is Christ for the old testament. I want claim clairvoyance and say it is or isn't. But it seems far more appropriate that the tree of life is simply the free gift of creation that God gives us by being here. If the tree of life were Christ, then the tree of life is its own reason to exist. By breaking away from it, our whole existence becomes to go back to it. But had it never existed, none of it would matter.

It seems more so an image relationship than an actual collection. By chopping down that tree in crucifying him, he each must eat its seeds and drink its nectar to become our own tree of life.

Does that make sense? Yes, it does. And it leads to eternal life, and not to destruction since the dualistic tree is a false reality, and therefore is and always will be cut off from the source, when everything is integrated (harvested).

None of that matters if hell doesn't exist....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'm just going to have to carry on here, and I did alraady mention the karmic wheel and the resolution of it's paradox in Christ.

pulling the hat down tight

Therefore, here, with this gesture, in the white suit, also worn by Joseph of Arimathea's friends, who worked with Jesus, having come to understand the significance of his great work, and it's own resolution, from life to life in eternity (in Brahman) "where I am going you cannot follow, and will return so that you will be with me where I am" (and let's not forget the road to Damascus here either) - the Pope is either mocking Jesus, or celebrating his triumph...or both.

However, to think that Jesus recieved a tempation, is absurd in the overall larger context of what death and resurrection means and signifies. To think that Jesus himself did not generate his own outcome, always beginning with the end in mind, including his eventually dropping of his body to enter into the domain of eternal life and light (Saul Saul why do you persecute me?) - is to NOT know him at all, or his reasoning, and triumph. He even laid down clues for his would be insiders, such as "it's easier for a camel (water laden across the desert) to pass through the eye of a needle - than it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

He didn't care about the money, or the white suit they handed him as a gesture of good will and recognition and great applause over what he performed in their midst, including all his great works, and wonders. performed by the father, through him, himself.

He did it all, so why should he not have enjoyed a happy, married life, and this is where Mary Magdala comes in, because others in Jerusalem, realizing what happened, they sent a hit man after him on the road, to kill his wife, forcing him to eventually remarry, but it wasn't the same. Relegated to his home away from him, Jesus Braham, no longer performing miracles (no need to), each year, during winter solstice, gave gifts to the children and blessed them, and he might also have been known to give money in all manner of playful ways, like leaving it in people's shoes. He didn't give a # about the money,and lauged his ass off all the way to heaaven!

The End.

"Forgive them father, for they know not what they do."

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And so, that is why, to this very day, priests are not allowed to marry, and why young boys (among others) got abused.

...and the moral of this story is?

Best Regards,

Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer.

don't worry, there's always a happy ending and outcome.

"When the hearts of men change, kingdoms will change."
~ John the Baptist

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You misunderstood the point, which involves conscious awareness, and the dissolution of sin and evil in the space of unconditional love, no tree of good and evil, of should and shouldn't, but a creative and playful and loving space, wherein we easily come to realize that which is happy and joyful and authentic, and that which is not, from what is unhelpful and fruitless, to what is helpful and fruitful.

And the three of life, it cant' be cut down, nor replaced - its the eternal tree of LIFE itself, again you misunderstand.

Furthermore, we do not need to keep on crucifying Christ, or mocking him, or bullying anyone, there is no need for that, once we come into an increasing awareness of his love and compassion. He's not on that cross anymore, the Great Work the Magnum Opus was completed, as a free gift of incalculable value, yet unearned, unmerited as they say.

And there are no dead, only the living, from generation to generation. For God and to God all people are alive! However the one who is God no longer needs to reincarnate, so he is above all, and is all and remains, forever the all in all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join