It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Pope dress up as Santa?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"I just tell the truth and they think it's hell."
Harry S Truman, the buck stops here.

It's all good, no worries as they say.

Just don't tread on me, for God's sake!

And I will honor you with the same courtesy, because I've suddenly found myself the perfect gentleman, what do you know!?

Quit smoking too, already. If that isn't a miracle, I don't know WHAT is! lol

May you all, to a one, thoroughly enjoy a wonderful Christmas season.

I still love you all, you're lucky I'm me, and not someone else!

God Bless,

NAM

I really mean it about the no treading part btw, big time, huge. Personal and physical integrity of the body is essential to being most helpful to others; in whatever way however big or small.

What a wonderful house we have here! Let's start really enjoying it, the life as it was meant to be lived.

I pray earnestly, for everyone's health and healing and well being.

Thanks for the fish.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Please forgive my bravado, but it's been a hell of a ride, and a rather painful process, and if I'm not mistaken, did I not just pray for the health and healing of the nations, and all people. I don't think you get it, what this was all about. I'm a gentleman, I love you, and this is the only thing you have to offer in return - praying for my imminent demise from cancer, because I told you that I was an addicted smoker. Now that's not very funny, imho.

And no, I won't be in here poking fun at anyone.

The funniest and most helpful man in the world shows up, without any condemnation, and that's all you have to offer? Pretty sad and pathetic if you ask me.

Just leave me alone, ok? Thanks, we really appreciate it..

What's wrong with people these days, I don't get it.

I'm not an enemy, not at all, and I don't leave anyone out in the cold either, not one.

I thought you would have been really pleased with the outcome and the result... but what do i know.

enough! no more from me.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just one more thing to add.

All I want is to he helpful, to love and be loved. I've already forgotten about it. I have no interest in power, just life, freedom, integrity, wholeness, health and happiness, the kind of thing we USED to be all about. So if anyone starts fiddling, that's what they're trying to break into! It's absurd! Ridiculous. Do not be afraid. It's ok, all is forgiven and all is well that ends well. Best to just leave well enough alone I would think..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ok ok ok ok, I've heard your cries, oh dear God I'm so sorry, but still you do not understand it.

There is no hell, and Christ, our common Lord had to circle the universe and return here. Look around, everything is new, but it's no one's fault, since none of us knew what we were doing!

You do not need to cry, there is still a joke and a smile capable of wiping away the tears from our eyes, and what was established, judges no one person, only a system, and a philosophy of domination and submission which was turning this world into hell in a handbasket - just look at our history since the time of Jesus.

You wanted the outcome, and now freedom is in the air, everywhere, and still the price of freedom is eternal vigilence.

Babylon fell, and yes, everyone cried big time tears and now it's all over, and it's a new day, can't you see?

It could not have happened in any other way, because old habits are just too hard to break, and the trap was set up in such a way that it would have continued to exclude Christ, and we are ALL OF US THE BRIDE!

Please try to understand, that I did not do this intentionally, but only did what I saw him doing and was goaded and compelled to do, and if this did not occur, me and my mentally challenged friend costa, were going to end up in prison, and that just could not be allowed to happen.

It's a new day, Christ is God of the univese! Rejoice!

And please please for the love of God forgive me. There is no hell and for God all things are possible, but Christ himself cannot be divided. That system the way it was set up, was the secret of satan by which this world was rapidly deteriorating away from what it ought to be, and is, as something fresh.

NONE OF US KNEW WHAT WE WERE doing, including me. It was the only way - there is no hell, just Christ as the God of the universe, for whom all things are possible.

The lamb can't be excluded, and Babylon HAD to fall - now Christ is ONE, with God as one! There is no other. There is no gate really, just a preventative measure put in place by God himself, to ensure the outcome, that's all. God is still the same God of love, truth, mercy and forgiveness.

It's a new dawn, a new age, and there's a tree of life in our midst for our common healing. REJOICE and be glad!

No one is to blame here, neither you, nor me, but Christ can't be excluded, and yet at the same time, we wanted to avoid the "invasion" of Christ. In this way he has come in via a safe landing! Please please understand, that this was the ONLY possible way. There is no hell. God is a God of love, who is Christ himself, and behold, he now lives with us all, all of us part of one heavenly family framework. It's a wonder and a marvel.

Please forgive me for getting a little pissed off, but there was no other way, and God knew this from the beginning, he knew everyting the way it had to take place - read your Bible, but do NOT be ashamed, not one bit, since all is forgiven.

There's a joke in this somewhere, trust me, which will wipe all the tears away from our eyes. It's not "hell", and we are reunited in Christ returned, and Christ everywhere, not a left handed Christ, or a secret to Satan which people cannot leave well enough alone, but the REAL DEAL.

Please forgive me, you've got the wrong idea here, and I'm sorry for being an assshole there for a minute, but every night you have no idea what I was being put through and where you were sending ME and my good friend and neighbor.

Now do you understand?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Jesus Christ our common Lord has now come, just in time for the Christmas season, along with everything and all his prescious gifts, and yet WITHOUT JUDGEMENT!!!!

I know, some lessons are pretty tough stuff, and this is tough love at it's worst, and best.

I love you, very very very very very much, I'm sorry sorry for all the pain and outrage, but it could not have happened any other way - God himself ordained it to happen precisely the way it did.

Now I'm bawling right along with you, big time.

There is no gate, only God - Babylon is fallen, both there, and here and it's a new day, a new dawn, a new age!

I was goaded, there was no choice, no option. It's just the way these things tend to work sometimes, to make everthing new again and to regenerate both the world and the heavens. Behold, it's a new earth, and a new heaven, and it's just gorgeous! And there will be healing for the nations. I've also been tested in this, in the "new deal" and well, I've learned that I too walk a very fine line between holiness, and assholiness. Please forgive me and look around and forget the damn gate, the divided middle and all the magic shiit, which is totally offensive to God.

LOVE,

Bob
Your brother in Jesus Christ our common Lord.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Now I'm just BAWLING!!!!

I'm sorry sorry for hurting you, but I was about to get hurt real bad. It was a "shootout" at the OK coral!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You've got to admit that it beats the living shiit out of a

shotgun wedding, and a baby born in prison, leaving the whole world a very lonely one armed man!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Please please try to understand, and please for the love of God, stop trying to hack into my spine!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
None are excluded, you still don't understand, yet, but you will, and those tears will get wiped away. I can't even really say "sorry" because I did nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
And as for me, I cannot use any special "power". My job now is simply to be a regular guy again, quit smoking, and at long last get my proverbial shiit together (sorry for swearing, I hope that doesn't offend you your highness).

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I promise to attend Christmas Mass this year, even though I wasn't Catholic before now, and I will submit myself to all authority, because nothing else is fun and enjoyable. And no, you don't need to invite me to the Whitehouse!

And if all this seems to be just the height of arrogance or narcissism, it's not, even though it looks that way, and this is the obvious medium of choice, since it worked just as it was supposed to, according to a uiverse that is unfolding precisely as it should.

I'm sorry, and I know that you are sorry, but there was no other way.

I'm still have difficulty with the cigarettes, and hope to quit for good over the holidays, but you guys have an addition to power, and abuse of power, which you also need to deal with.

Once this has been fully integrated - please go ahead and remove this thread, and store it at the Vatican archives or something I don't know... again I realize how that sounds, but what can I do?

edit on 21-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Final note - no one compares to Jesus Christ, and if I'm the "lamb of God" Rudolf standin this year, that means nothing other than that I had a really tough and heartfelt upbringing, along with an increasingly unpleasant life experience. Everything that applies to me also applies to you - the gifts are everywhere, and there is no constraint, and yeah, the war on terror probably needs to somehow come to an end sooner rather than later.

God Bless,

Bob

I still beg of you not to have a shotgun wedding, and don't really recommend it, it's not as enjoyable as this way.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah

This is all about Christ as God, and the great defeat everyone was supposedly after...! It really has nothing at all to do with me personally, but I have to tell you that the air sure is fresh!

And I absolutely BEG of you, not to leave the world a lonely one armed man.

There's all the opportunity for growth, and new possibility, please have mercy, and allow this Christmas to be a good one for everyone, with no one excluded.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt anyone at all, and haven't. I did nothing wrong, and no one is to blame. Just take a look at history though and tell me we were headed in the right direction. Time to gear down now, and forget this ever happened, but what happened had to happen precisely the way it did, that much I do know and that God is an all-good God, not divided.

The gate is open and remains open.

It's all in the Bible, and it's not bad, it's not a bad thing at all. Please understand.. and don't hurt me or my friend. This is a great service I hope to God that you can understand. Just trying to be helpful.

edit on 21-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Now I'm just BAWLING!!!!

I'm sorry sorry for hurting you, but I was about to get hurt real bad. It was a "shootout" at the OK coral!

I am at peace, I am safe all is well.

And just FYI, either everyone missed or were too afraid to pull their gun!

I realize this thread appears to have gone right off the rails, but all is well. This comes from our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

I love you all.

NAM

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Comedic Relief

It has been said that "whoever is last shall be first, and the first, last."

A) Instead of, dropping a white stone from a great height to crash tragically when it hits bottom..

B) Beg the Rolling Stones, no matter HOW old they are, to perform yet ANOTHER world tour.

A) Instead of, declaring every single dollar of Robinhood's stash as countereit and giving it all back to the rich, yet again..

B) Sell everything you presently own, give it to the poor, and follow him as he has followed the one who sent him.

Z) Instead of filling one's own heart and soul with hatred for your own brother, sit down, relax, and enjoy a glass of your very best wine, with your most hated enemy.

For New Years

A) Instead of firing a silver bullet when all is said and done..

B) Enjoy an ice cold Coor's Light, and raise a toast to the fellowhood of man.

Z) While of course there is a need for hell in the final analysis, to avoid the "Great Wedding" (of the very worst kind), it's never a wise idea to try to place the Best Man within its confine.

The Final Judgement (my sincere apologies for the oversight, and the delay)

Seriously now, out of all fairness, I will happily go first before the just judgement of God, and this one is no joke, let me tell you!

Forgive me father God of the all in all, for I have sinned greviously, against you and against heaven. You know me better than I know myself and so you know that my sins are many and various, in both severity, and negative impact on the health and wellness of your beloved world.

I am so very sorry, and please, even though I know you have already shown me your infinite mercy and kindness, for my own sins confessed to you already, I ask you humbly, to bear in mind when judging my fellow man to be equally merciful and just, while also recognizing the nature of our worst fears, and the degree to which we did not know what we were doing. Amen.

Prepare yourselves! The Judge Himself, personally, will be entering the courtroom at any moment, with both prosecuting and defence autorneys in attendance. No bull! And he means business! But do not fear, too much, because he is the absolute height of the two great lights of BOTH justice AND tender mercy.

And if you are worried about jail time, like serious jail time, try to have more faith as I have in his mercy and do NOT fear him, AND if you do end up going to prison when all is said and done, bear in mind that in the fullness of eternity, nothing is permanent, and that you will achieve release, but only after having paid the very last penny of what you owed.

Trust in God, who's judgements are just and who's mercy runs very deep, as it would have to if it's come about that I've become the court attendee opening the door to the courtroom.

Behold! The White Throne of the Living God!

Such things never happen by expectation - one minute you're on the golf course, enjoying a clear bright sunny day, and the next thing you know it, they are performing an emergency quadriple bypass, the outcome, uncertain.

P.S. You are also entirely free to run away from the courthouse if you must, but do not be afraid, and recognize that for each one of us, our day will come when such a judgement cannot be avoided.

Best of luck [stepping aside, the door ajar]

Happy Hanukkah!

P.S. No one can steal for themselves God's own just judgement, or his vengeance. Me, I'm just a doorman or a messenger. Don't shoot the messenger! That would not be fair! Not at all!

And please, for the love of God remember that even Darth Vader eventually recieved absolution.

Oh and FYI, I already promised to attend mass on Christmas day, in submission to all authority, both on earth, and in heaven above.

Btw, anyone got any tums, or better yet, rolaids?

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."
~ The Lord Jesus Christ son of God.

Let vengeance be mine sayeth the Lord God Almighty.

Happy Hanukkah!

edit on 22-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

And I am not really teasing, although I don't think I could marry you in REAL LIFE unless the Vatican were to officially approve same sex marriages.

Then again, since I'm not gay (and I'm just over half your age), would it be ok with you, if I were to love you, as a father?

I really do love you, very much, and I am so sorry for all the heartache I may have caused, and I already know your reply in this case, because it was given to me from above.

Please forgive me father, for I have sinned. Amen.

And with regards to Robinhood's (the one armed man) question about whether I might be wearing a Santa hat this Christmas, I've decided to change my mind.

This Christmas, my Santa hat is off to YOU, your holiness, on bended knee. In truth there can only be one Santa at a time, not two.

And for the record, HE alone is the "lamb of God", not I. I was simply obediant to his will, nothing more nothing less.

Merry Christmas. May there be peace on earth and good will to men, and women, and especially all the beloved children the whole world over.

God Bless one and all.

Love,

Bob

Gotta run, it's time for breakfast. In truth, I don't think I've ever been HUNGRIER, in my entire life!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
oh yea of such little faith!

let me just sign off here, with the Christmas joke of all ages. (for our eyes only)

Question: Why are all the other reindeer's noses brown?

Answer: Because no one can stop as fast as Rudolf!

"Be not afraid"
~ Pope John Paul II (and if that isn't worth a sainhood, I do not know what is!)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No harm no foul, just one last communications breakdown.

There is not a "beast on the loose" in spite of my seemingly uncrontrolled narcissism and mental disorder which I am getting treated. And I do not need to be placed "away in a manger" that's not fair either.

When I mentioned that Rudolf joke it was taken the wrong way! By Rudolf I meant him not me, and by "brownnosers" "them", not you. It was not intended to add insult to injury, but to quell any remaining fears or anxieties.

Worthy is the Lamb.

I'm not the lamb, and his father (of which both are one together) are more than capable of administering the duality, the judgement, hell, the whole nine yards.

My great sin was to think of myself as the lamb to a large degree, when all the while I was simply following him and trying to be obediant to his will.

I was given to sense that one more post would get me in trouble, but I needed to get this clearly communicated, for the sake of everyone's mutual understanding and best interest, nothing more.

He (God the Father and Son) can easily administer every seal for mutual independance and privacy, in recognition that none of us are perfect and that we all of us make misakes.

All is well that ends well, and this is just the beginning. He's got me covered and it's all good.

And while the frame isn't permissive and calls us to be good for the sake of goodness, neither does it kill anyone when they er, in recognition that none of us are perfect but him alone, whn's own father is the Just Judge who administers the domain of hell, as is neccessary. Let there be no confusion. Christ and Father, they do not demand absolute perfection under threat of hell, we all know that it doesn't work that way at all, while placing all authority into the appropriate hands.

And as far as I can tell, no one is hellbound, and all is forgiven once again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

There is and will remain "silence" and while I'm going home to bed now, I don't plan on vanishing.

This thread is done.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One last thing.

All is well that ends well, and begins anew, well.

May you all, to a one, enjoy a very happy and productive (fruitful) 2012!

And may you "live long and prosper" (V).

Oh, and "do not be afraid" ie: it's not the end of the world!

Best Regards, and with much Love,

Bob aka: NewAgeMan

The Fruits of the Spirit

1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace
4. Longsuffering (Patience)
5. Kindness
6. Goodness
7. Faithfulness
8. Gentleness
9. Self-control

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
F) Because he really is a dark Sith Lord who presides over an evil empire.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe coca cola paid him to do it
haha

<< 9  10  11   >>

join