It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Pope dress up as Santa?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Fair enough.

I still say that you have a doctrinal blind spot however, but no one can make another person see it. To each his own and I honor and respect your integrity in the right to believe as you wish, and to hold to what you wish. You'll note that my thesis did not exclude miracles, nor an asension (however delayed it may have been). He is in the outer sphere, you see, one with the father, so the place is already prepared, now. And that's extraordinary, for those who can see it. Jesus is like an alchemical crucible of love and awareness without reservation or withholding. God is there, was always there, but now there's the human element already present within God, enough to wipe away the tears from our eyes.

But it's a HEART WRENCHING story, to the core, as much as it is joyful and triumphant. You'd have to be blind not to see and recognize that.

And in the final analysis it really makes no difference, because what I've described, in reality, amounts to the same thing, it's just infinitely more compelling and transformative for me, to believe and to know as I am coming to believe and to know, and to share with the world, yes, through an internet discussion forum (why not?).

I believe, although everyone except you has abandoned this thread, that there are others who are reading it, and will read it, some of whom might even begin to share it in turn, the truth on the other side of religion, which does not satisfy the atheists lust for the destruction of the church of Jesus Christ, which ultimately uncludes the body of ALL believers of all persuasions, since we all believe in the same thing. The point of differentation and distinction I am attempting to draw here, however, for the sake of understanding the true meaning and significance of Christmas, is that of the difference between belief, or faith, and that of KNOWLEDGE, or the experienced gained from knowing, which validates both what the scripture says and what the spirit says both at the same time. This is what it would mean, for me, to be the bride of Christ, however unfaithful I have been and can be at times (God can choose however he wishes), so yeah, I liken myself to a type of prophet, by fate and circumstance, and a saint of a mother, not by who she started out as, but in terms of who and what she became, in God and for God. It can start out, in the beginning, with wrong motives goaded by the wounds of childhood, but then at some point, with COURAGE and perserverance, it transforms into something else, and you start to move into God, little bit by bit, ever moreso day by day, having entered into a sympathetic, harmonious connection with the person and the spirit of the Lord, who is alive, and who lives thorugh us, as the very very best part of who we really are as children of a loving God.

"Let every heart, prepare him room, and heaven and nature sing, and heaven and nature sing..."

This is the non-particularized spiritual presence of Christ himself (not Satan) enveloping our world!

The time is upon us - the bridegroom is approaching, because I have been given the power to open the door for people, to freely enter in and come and go as they please. There is no "divided middle", that too is a falacy that is not based in reality. It's doesn't "grok" imho.

We know it - by our EXPERIENCE! And the mind of Christ is like an empty buddha bowl first filled with Hermes and then, with laughter! "HO HO HO"!

Like I said ealier, for those who will, you may pick up your cross, as I have, and follow me following him, until your cross, the cross you bore all your life, begins to dissolve into the child-like gigges of a lost inner child, recovered at last!

What, you don't expect that there can be prophets from time to time, who come along every once in a while to set the record straight? Who not? Anything's possible.

But I don't take myself that seriously either, you see. I'm playful, the spirit I am allowing to flow and communicate through me. His yoke, when shared is easy and light, like freaking BALSA bood, for Christmas!

There's something here, here, something between the lines. People are not dumb. It only APPEARS as if no one out there has understood the meaning and the significance of what I've presented, discovered, with a spiritual historical magnifying glass.

And only I, me, could have presented this, so yeah, I'm a prophet. Big deal..

Best Regards,

standing in this Christmas, on behalf of,

Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer.

He's entirely joyful now, Santa is btw, but he's also sad that it's taken such.... destruction, to realize the new creation, and the new heaven and earth as he intended.

So there's still tears there, but also infinite joy in infinite love, forever, amen.

We must realize this, and know it. It's not just a matter of faith, or neccessity. It's the ONLY thing in the final analysis, which makes ANY rational sense of any kind!

We were absurd!

We've got to "get" that, and "grok" it, relative to the reality in the gate thorugh which we are beginning to pass, or the royal arch we are starting to walk over, yes at the end of this age. It just didn't work, the way things were, so what doesn't work needs to be discared in favor of what does, and love and the spirit of life, love, wisdom and the spirit of Christ, that always and forever is present, as our very reality itself, authentically as we are in Christ, with Christ. No one else needs to be converted to Christ for fear of going to hell. All they need know is that Christ is the love which sets us all free in eternity, which is the truth as we really are, already. Death has no meaning or significance when we are alive and are made alive again in Christ, and when we are set free for his sake, then we are surely free indeed, free to fly.

"God made our spirits to fly in the spacious firmament of love and freedom. How pitiful it would be then, if we were to lop off our own wings by our own hand, and suffer ourselves to crawl like vermin upon the earth."
~ Kahlil Gibran, from "the prophet" lol

Best Regards,

Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer

(imagine a red nose there, and antlers, maybe I'll try to make one, for fun)

edit on 14-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The world must be made whole again, universally.

What, because the elder Jesus (wherever he relocated to) eventually took another woman as his wife, to express his sexuality as a human being, after the murder of Mary - priests are not allowed to marry? That's absurd, crazy, maybe even creepy in the worst way.
(Christ can still be a man's first love while at the same time enjoying a marrage bond, made even stronger, so that cannot be the sole reason.)

I think I've made a pretty good case here that priests ought to be allowed to marry and women ordained.

And no, I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do, but in case anyone asked, what shall we do, that would be it, that and maybe start removing the vast majority of the crucifixes, leaving only the cross as the symbol, those are the only two things I would recommend, to try to remedy the problem, and eventually bring smiles, where there were only tears..

Love,

Bob

edit on 14-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo fixed in case the the Pope himself IS reading it! LOL

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

O Come All Ye Faithful

O Come All Ye Faithful
Joyful and triumphant,
O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem.
Come and behold Him,
Born the King of Angels;
O come, let us adore Him,
Christ the Lord.
O Sing, choirs of angels,
Sing in exultation,
Sing all that hear in heaven God's holy word.
Give to our Father glory in the Highest;
Christ the Lord.
All Hail! Lord, we greet Thee,
Born this happy morning,
O Jesus! for evermore be Thy name adored.
Word of the Father, now in flesh appearing;
Christ the Lord.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Re: The death of Peter.

We will wait until AFTER Christmas before examining another heart-wrenching truth, about the way the death of Peter has been handled by the RCC in relation to Jesus' Great Work of the Ages, more on that later, because now is not the time for it, but it too eventually needs to be addressed.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

"Learn to Fly"

Run and tell all of the angels, this could take all night
Think I need a devil to help me get things right
Hook me up a new revolution ‘cause this one is a lie
We sat around laughin’ and watched the last one die

Yeah, I’m lookin’ to the sky to save me
Lookin’ for a sign of life
Lookin’ for something to help me burn out bright
I’m lookin’ for a complication
Lookin’ ‘cause I’m tired of lyin’
Make my way back home when I learn to fly high

I think I’m dyin' nursing patience
It can wait one night
I’d give it all away if you give me one last try
We’ll live happily ever trapped if you just save my life
Run and tell the angels that everything’s alright

I’m lookin’ to the sky to save me
Lookin’ for somethin’ to help me burn out bright
Lookin’ ‘cause I’m tired of tryin’
Make my way back home when I learn to fly high
Make my way back home when I learn to…

Fly along with me, I can’t quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own
Fly along with me, I can’t quite make it alone
Try to make this life my own

Lookin’ for somethin’ to help me burn out bright

Lookin’ for something to help me burn out bright
Make my way back home when I learn to fly
Make my way back home when I learn to fly

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Adoration of the Magi
Sandro Botticelli - 1475

bible-library.com...

Born again.

Nicodemus' recognition
[crucifixion scene, skip to 13:33 to avoid the worst of it, graphic]

And when he awoke, after giving thanks to his father in heaven, the first words from his mouth, either on greeting, or alone in the tomb awaiting release in two to three days, were "Nicodemus! Nicodemus!" (don't ask me how I know this, it might be ambarassing, but the testimony is true).

But you see, all he, Jesus, did, was plant all the seeds, trusting the whole way in God. So, while he expected that he might not make it, and was open to all possibility - when the first thief mocked him, and said "you saved others, why can't you save yourself" he was not entirely right about that, although very observant nevertheless - while the second one on his right (or left, doesn't matter) who rebuked his brother-in-crime, and who said "Jesus, please remember me when you come into your kingdom" he was not the least bit disappointed with the outcome, either way (one with the heavenly father of love).

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
~ John 13:36, KJV

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
~ John, 14:3

He knew they would be killed, the 12 emanations of his sent desciplies (initiates), so he went ahead and created the very space within which all true saints live, and have their being, with him where he is, and from the outer sphere, the way is also already prepared for us, as well, as a free gift from God presented through Christ, yet unearned, unmerited, as Grace (God's love in action, made manifest, made known), but they are not of the dead, but the living, they are not below, but above all, with him where he is. They are also in the very spirit of Christ as the love of God himself for ALL his children who is pleased to share his eternal heavenly kingdom, with tender mercy and forgiveness, even playfullness and charm. "Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!" (I can almost hear him now - hark!)

Best Regards,

Rudolf the Rednosed Reindeer (I'm just a standin this year, so no I'm not suffering from a mental illness or a "Christ complex", in fact, I've never been more sane or happy, as challenging as this may be to share, but free to share we must all be, right?)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
P.S. Who can "shut out" the love of God?

That's absurd, what my mother Kay would have called "crazy making".

"Look mom, I make all things new!"

edit on 16-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo fixed

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
And for those of you who might be concerned for my spiritual well being (that's funny!)

"Do not be afraid"
~ Pope John Paul II

YES, there ARE saints in heaven, and he's one of them, so how could I be condemned when he was speaking in part so thay my ears would hear it?

And so here I am "noodling it out" this Christmas (in the absence of a turkey analogy)

I too have been "goaded" you see. There was abuse in my family (like many) also (via the sins of the father) but in my case I was "passed over" because my two brothers, half cree indian, where adopted, and my Dad (both my parents were ministers of the church, the United Church of Canada) later said, when confronted about it years later "it wasn't like they were my own flesh and blood (I learned this from my mom).

So you see, my "survivors' guilt" over this has driven me here, to this point, and by God I too deserve to live a happy and fruitful life as we all do, and in so doing I also redeem my father, who was, and remains, like my mom, an absolutely wonderful person in every other respect and he is forgiven, and was already forgiven some time ago (I'm just finally catching up to that recognition, part of my own work of forgiveness).

At my company Christmas party the other night, my colleague's brother, who enjoys making strange puns on words for what he calls a "joke" but which most people on hearing it, might not think of it as being funny (not understanding it), came 2nd to me in a "joke off" for a prize, with this.. (he knew nothing of my "Rudolf-thesis" that I've been working on here)

"San Andreas Clause
when delivering presents he must work very quickly!"

(which is why I'm working overtime right now)

No one, in the world is going to think that's "funny", except of course for you and me.

Merry Christmas, to one and ALL, the whole world over!

Rudolf

edit on 16-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: word added

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Jingle Bells

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way
Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride
Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way

A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
And soon Miss Fanny Bright
Was seated by my side
The horse was lean and lank
Misfortune seemed his lot
We got into a drifted bank
And then we got upsot

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way
In a one horse open sleigh yeah

Jingle all the way
Jingle all the way

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And lastly, for this evening, on behalf of the young boy Jesus (and all abused or even bullied children in the world today), I present to you, you guessed it...!

Merry Christmas everyone, including the Pope (nobody can condemn or judge another)!

with Love,

NAM aka Bob (strange name for a prophet!)

on behalf of "Rudolf"

oh sigh, what a RELIEF!

edit on 16-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I love you guys and Jesus too, very much, especially this particular Christmas for some reason I can't explain it, but every year the spirit of Christmas just really gets me going big time. I hope you don't mind my outburst of info and sharing here, but it's good therapy, and this way I won't be needing any meds to calm down, having been able to share this with you all, so thanks, it's been helpful.

Religion!

For some reason I am now reminded of that old Coke commercial "that's the real thing". Isn't that what we really want, and deserve?

\

Yes, pale immitations just won't do, when the real thing IS the REAL thing!

Merry Christmas!

Bob

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Regardless of the originating drivers and motivating factors, I think that Jesus and his unending passion and boundless love is best understood when he is considered a true Bodhisatva, and the avatar of avatars, who's great work represents the great work of all ages, and thus his logos, the rock of ages. It was Peter's testimony to this rock which made him a rock in his own right, not flesh and blood, and it was Jesus' work in the spirit which prepared the place by which Peter, among others, became saints. Peter is the doorman, but Christ himself alone is the doorway itself. A doorman is a true gentleman, who graciously opens the door to Christ so that others may enter in and freely come and go, finding new pasture, or new life, and new possibility. Jesus then, including his obediance unto death and in the resurrected life, is like an evolutionary principal of life meeting life in eternity on the path of progress towards perfection.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The full measure, the entire depth and breadth and width of the human experience, contains an equal and balanced measure of BOTH sorrow and suffering (as we all know too well!) AND joy and happiness (which we all would like to know more of) and it takes great courage, as well as wisdom, to recognize, beginning with the end in mind (always) that you cannot have one, without the other, and of course "the more that suffering has carved into our being, the more joy we can contain" (Kahlil Gibran from "The Prophet"). What, do you think that Jesus was not king of the Magi? but that instead he was some sort of shyster, who simply handed the keys to Peter, and bolted, no longer having any responsibility, for anything, and that he ah lost integrity?! Don't be absurd!

Now THAT is funny!

You guys are hilarious!

"Ho ho ho"

All the treasure, you see, both the suffering, but even moreso the joy, is in Christ.

And the treasure is his love.

So you see then, or ought to, that I am here re-representing the Christ as the very key to your own heart, and soul.
I am (we are) giving it back to you and behold I am giving it ALL away, in his honor, everywhere (presents from Santa - where DID he get all that money?!).

And yes I realize that "it" the whole affair, is enough to bring any man, any good man (like me) to both tears AND laughter, not AT, but WITH!

"Ho ho ho"

Hark?

what's that I hear, and are those BELLS on a one horse open carriage?

Holy cow! Holy Reindeer! OMG, it's him, the whole of him

What a wonder! What a marvel!

Joyful and triumphant, indeed!

Love,

Rudolf

I love all people, or I should say that "he" does, and everyone who loves, the whole world over, it's an all-inclusive, not an exclusive proposition, it cannot be that way, or the love drains away to be replaced only be hatred and intollerance, and all manner of what my wonderful mother Kay called "crazy making" which in the final analysis just simply isn't helpful, nor even based in reality as it really and truly is, authentically.

Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
~ John 13:36, KJV

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
~ John, 14:3

edit on 17-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: scriptural quote added for even greater context.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Come on, NAM, he's just trying to appeal to the masses.

Or, maybe he's just a cold elderly gent who feels a cape and furry red hat are appropriate for a pope. I mean, he likes red hats... and a pope hat is just plain inappropriate at times.

Capes are a bold fashion statement, and it's not like he could wear a fur coat over his robes.

Very chic this time of year:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There's a role to play here, you see, for the entire cast of characters, including Joseph!

Even George W. Bush, while still alive, can breath easy and have those tears of his wiped away from his eyes, for goodness sake!

Edit to add - please ignore the title, I would personally change it if I could, because it's not true, no one's a "loser".

The poor dear! (honestly!)

I love you George (like father like son), and even you Dick Cheney, and especially, and maybe even perhaps most of all you, Joseph!

All is well that ends well, as they say!

So.

I think Santa's ready to roll slightly ahead of schedule this year!

HO HO HO

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ok everyone, we're ready, I'm ready, are YOU ready to roll?!

All systems GO!

HIT IT!

edit on 17-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: Edit, and to add: Just for the record, I have no intention of committing suicide! LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
And so, in conclusion, or to sum up the thread,

here

he's probably thinking something along the lines of..

"If only they knew my other half!"

But don't worry Santa Pope, it's ok, we all make mistakes, and I've made a few of my own in the past (as a regular guy in this lifetime).

Will YOU forgive ME, this Christmas?

because we all forgive you, as we all ARE forgiven, through Jesus Christ, Amen.

with much love,

Bob
my usual persona, once the Christmas season has come to an end.

And hey, what do you know, I MADE it through this year without any meds to help calm me down!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm so sorry, I meant no offence.

I think the era of clash of the Santas has come to an end!
Thank God!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
seal it up!

and no more of the magic stuff, please and thank you.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ! Amen.

Mod please delete once delivered, thanks.

Please take the whole thread away if you will! Thanks.

edit on 20-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ok, whatever, and I don't care if this makes me appear totally insane, because I know I'm not. In fact, I'm a pretty couragious dude to take this kind of thing on.

I once told my mom that I felt I had a calling to speak for Jesus while processing Satan, and she replied "sounds dangerous, and while I honestly feel that's a valid calling, you've got a lot of work to do" (she wasn't kidding!). She also said that she was deeply proud of me, and could imagine how Mary must have felt towards her son (no that's not a Christ complex statement, just a statement about unconditional motherly love).

Something's getting lost in translation here, in communication, and while faith is of vital importance and where it all begins, like a small seed of new possibility, all I need here to get this job done, is the "benefit of the doubt!" as they say (how ironic, since it doesn't seem to be benefiting me all that much these days that's for sure).

I think the problem here, is a series of assumptions, involving origins, causes and effects.

No one can say openly, in every other circumstance, the kinds of things I've outlined in this thread, but they need to be said, because it brings Jesus and the gospels to life in a whole new way, and makes the Bible absolutely relevant, even up to this day and age, not a mere "work of fiction" or of fairy tales, and the more I'm discovering, the more I am coming to realize that it's all true, even the miraculous occurances, which I would never have imagined before.

Jesus was clear with Nicodemus that was is born of flesh is flesh, but of spirit, spirit, and in this way indeed the spirit became flesh, although in his case, perhaps earlier than he himself realized.

Earlier in this thread, I mentioned something about the experience Jesus had when on the cross, when he exclaimed "father father why have you forsaken me", as he was being persecuted for no reason (I can sure relate to that one let me tell you!), but there's something that I mentioned which has been glossed over, in that there were two fathers, one (the man) of the devil if you will, and the other of the true God of all creation, who is above all, and at the final moment, there was both a theft and a restoration and reintegration, because the spirit of the first father of all creation was present, both at conception (regardless of the circumstances, as it always is) and all the way through, through and through, and so while one "agent" thought they were the source of everything and even the miracles, another was watching very closely all the way through, and since Jesus was always motivated for all the right reasons, being a man of love, those miracles may be attributed directly to God the father, not the other (over there) ie: they were all stolen by the real God, on the fly, and then at the end, when the one who cannot be trusted, attempted to leave his own son orphaned, the other came in, and before all creation, in observation, the great work was completed! There was a "breaking in" from the outer sphere, where only God lives, since any other, like a practitioner of magic for example, is but a creature, not the creator of all. Sounds complex I realize, but it's easy enough to follow through on, this line of reasoning.

Let me be still more explicit, to make this perfectly clear! Jesus was not the "left hand" of God, and most certainly I am not the "right hand" or the left, how absurd, since Jesus was true to God the true father all the way along. Jesus was the WHOLE MAN of God, and the guy I ran into the other day, the beautiful lonely one-armed man, he was missing his right arm, as are we all at some level, lacking in absolute wholeness and perfection, and none among us, but Jesus himself, was perfect, whole and complete - are you starting to get the picture?

In Jesus was the absolutely perfect walk! The whole way through, and he was entirely obediant unto death, and completed the journey for all the right reasons, but only because he was saved by God, not by his own hand, in this case through Nicodemus via the light of God, the light of God close to Jesus, not from any other place or domain, but from Jesus' TRUE father above all (not another man or a creature). This MUST be understood clearly. Jesus is not the left hand of God, or the right, but the whole man of God, in fullness, truth and grace, regardless of his origin, which only goaded him, that's all. Still more explicitly, at the moment of conception, since God knows all things (including it would appear, precisely what will happen, in advance), God stepped in as the spirit, to make right the wrong, and to make things new again, make things whole and complete, fresh!

Now - about this Babylon issue. Listen to me - we all want the same thing here, no one wants a global event, we want time, maybe even 1000 years during which to walk the path of progress towards perfection. All at once would be just too much to take, and it's not neccessary.

Here is where it gets REALY interesting! Hang in there with me here, thanks, we're going to make it through this I am certain of it.

Back in 2003 or maybe it was 04, I can't remember precisely anymore, while under the very same type of spiritual attack I am under these days, night after night, for no reason, because I'm a good guy, you'd like me, honest.

I reached a point where it was just getting to be too much to take, and I didn't know what to do, I was at a loss. On the one hand I was being unrelenting goaded, poked and proded, mocked, ridiculed, accused and laughed at, combined with my own narcissistic tendencies, and unrelenting determination to see things through to the bitter end, and so, being a lover of God, and never wanting to be separated from him, ever, under ANY circumstances, I prayed to God of the highest - if there's a devil persecuting me here, or if for reasons I cannot control, I am somehow becoming a devil (a lie, since my motive was born of a love for God), then go ahead and make of me a devil now so that we can never be separated, ever, under ANY circumstances. This was while I was doing my laundry (seemed appropriate I suppose!). Right then and there, something happened, and a great cheer went up in the heavens, it was extraordinary, and so I fell to the floor and prayed and gave thanks to God for what has taken place.

So you see, and please play this tape back all the way through and you'll realize that my testimony is trustworthy and true, Babylon of old (over there) was imploded, and this is no red dog any more, just a brown one named Vinnie who lives at my house, and who, once being caged in now a big baby of a dog, very loving and loyal, if not excessively needy. Babylon "over there" is already gone, the smoke rising for ever and ever, and now the only one we're left with, is that which remains here, but it's only a system or a philosophy, the people themselves are not to blame. My mother always said that, that evil is not really as much in the people (she spent the better part of a lifetime trying to heal wounds in the church), although there are bad people don't get me wrong, but it's in the system itself, and once recognized (re cognized) then it passes away, and a new world is born anew, a new domain of possibility for one and all.

Please allow me to remain here in the family, I love you guys! And I really want to enjoy a happy life. For me it's a case of "live to spend it" but with Jesus it was a whole other story, for him, well, there's just no compare.

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

Love Bob,

I'll come back to see if there's anything more needed. Right now I've to go get a pack of cigarettes, because I'm just not quite yet ready to quit yet although it's my new years resolution (can you blame me for not being ready to quit right at the moment?).

This is very difficult to say here, especially in a public forum, but the sins of the church, specifically the "sins of the father" are my family of origin goading, from my father, who got "the call" as did my mom. My dad was gay, and I am a sort of "passover lamb" between two half indian adopted brothers, who I love and miss dearly, as they've become estranged from me, although I am going to reach them over the Christmas holidays. How did I come about then? Who knows, maybe one night my dad was drunk and something ah happened. My dad was, aside from a "demon" of a sort, perhaps due to a mother who did not nurture him and a father who was angry, and missing a leg from the war, an absolutely wonderful man who I love dearly, and I will never forsake him either, don't you see? Oh God..!

There is no condemnation here, let me tell you. We all simply did not know what we were doing, that's all.

Love Bob,
please?

P.S. We've all heard of "the double-bind", but have you ever considered what a quadruple-bind might look like? That's the kind of thing we're dealing with here.

Thank you, for the relief to pursue my life. If we keep this up I'm going to lose my day job as a headhunter!

edit on 21-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
One more thing.

Even Darth Vadar in one of the Star Wars movies or extensions, recieved absolution!

Best Regards,

Luke Skywalker!

No, seriously, it was all him, all Jesus, I did nothing but watch what he did, and follow him, in my stumbly, fumbling way.

I'm a mess, but Jesus the Christ, he was the very rock of all ages!

edit on 21-12-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join