It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens and UFO Phenomen - Why the "Truth" never might be understood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

> far-fetched explanation concerning mysterious pan-dimensional beings and ancient astronaut wisdom.
> there is a great deal of inconsistency and disagreement among these reports and we have, to date, no undeniable physical evidence of UFOs and aliens.
> This clearly suggests that the phenomenon is a psychological one.

Damn, Biased much? jumping to conclusions and deriving statements from the air, you are guilty of what you accuse the OP. If you believe there is no evidence then you are not looking very hard.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by charlieorange

I agree i believe there are many different phenomena

Man made(military) Ufo's/abduction
ET Ufo's/abduction
Inter/extra dimensional Ufo's/abduction
Psychological Ufo's/abduction

With such a big universe the chances are all of them exist

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Ah..i should have reserved some space underneath my post.

The post actually got way shorter than what i actually expected, there is simply just so much to it...but i think i at least somewhat lined out the most important things.

Here is one example:

We don't even need to examine the various abduction accounts for their messages, we can actually start with sightings themselves.

Did you ever hear of those sightings where people say that they spotted an UFO but have the impression that the UFO is somehow "aware of them" or reacting to them?

I have seen some reports where people see an UFO as if "from the corner of my eyes" and the second they look at the UFO it shoots off...as if "the UFO" would know that it has been spotted and is vanishing the second someone takes a look it it.

The other is reports by people who attempt to communicate with UFOs, sometimes waving to them and then surprisingly getting some reaction from it....or better even, people who claim they can actually make the UFOs appear or are somehow "in communication" with them.

For them being "craft" this would not make sense, let alone that we don't have an explanation how it would be possible to make "an UFO appear" or getting some form of reaction of it by communicating with the "craft", eg. mentally....or waving to it from a balcony in the midst of New York city

Here, the UFOs themselves (not even the Aliens) behave more like beings or some form of entities...and far from being some physical craft used by Aliens to visit Earth. In fact, the ET theory at some point doesn't just fit this phenomenon at all anymore, it's way too simple to cover all the "mysterious" aspects.

Needless to say it gets really "far out" once you examine the abductee accounts and try to read a message there or find the sense of all of it and its meaning.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

You have just said everything that I have ever wanted to say to all of ATS in hopes of waking the rest of them yo. Congrats, you stole the words right out of my mouth.. and now I don't have to try and put a few paragraphs together.

Brilliant, almost every detail you put in there I already thought the same.

Conciousness is key.

S&F

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Nice thread. I do think what people believe to be aliens are not extra terrestrial but interdimensional. Ive also done my research and came to the same conclusion.Some stories Ive read give me the idea that a spiritual realm or heaven/hell/limbo or pergatory are all one and the same. I think thats what Edgar Casey meant when he said " All that you may know of heaven and hell is within your own self." Its the soul of the passed that creates the understanding of where they end up without their body and any advanced beings with the technology to travel through time/space and even other dimensions would be able to pass through this 'afterlife'.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Brilliant... I have came to the same conclusion to just couldn't spit it out, so thanks!

After realizing this i began experimenting with other states of consciousness.
Once i broke through to the spirit world.
I detached from my physical body and was sucked in to a blueish/green worm hole upwards.
I met 4 alien like creatures, they were no like your typical ET but more like beings of light with no physical body. Was an experience ill tell you that.

I Cant get back their tho, its like humans are not meant to be there but i just got given a taste for some reason.

I'm not expecting many people to believe that, but even if i get one person to consider it i have accomplished something

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
In our current human form we are predominantly WATER as it tends to liquefy at this density and distance from the Sun. What if beings were predominantly FIRE because they exist in a much denser atmosphere.. say like Venus. How would consciousness manifest in these beings? Or what if beings can actually DEVOLVE (not evolve) from mammal back into reptile form with the accompanying cold bloodedness and lack of a thyroid gland.. because they have lived in cold reaches of space for too long.. get my drift?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There is more to it than this. Earthschool:

I see a world with advanced telepathy,

Yet none of these advanced telepaths have gone to claim the James Randy prize of a cool $1,000,000.00 USD. Could it be because their aren't any telepaths let alone advanced ones?

IRM

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hey flexy123, your thoughts on this subject reminded me of a Graham Hancock lecture I watched some time ago. Definitely worth a watch, very interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
Brilliant... I have came to the same conclusion to just couldn't spit it out, so thanks!

After realizing this i began experimenting with other states of consciousness.
Once i broke through to the spirit world.
I detached from my physical body and was sucked in to a blueish/green worm hole upwards.
I met 4 alien like creatures, they were no like your typical ET but more like beings of light with no physical body. Was an experience ill tell you that.

You know, i have never "consciously" seen an UFO or an Alien..or can even vouch for that all the UFO stories and documentaries are true. I simply DON'T KNOW, regardless of my interest in the subject.

But i know that OOBE experiences are real and that they can feel as real as i am sitting here right now typing this post.

There is very, very strong evidence that the Alien encounters (or in the past demon encounters or encounters with whatever mythical creatures or "Gods") happen in the same state of consciousness as if someone is having an OOBE.

(The abduction researchers have a name for it, the "oz factor", where they describe the phenomenon how many/most abductions start with this altered state of consciousness)

There are simply too many parallels which cannot be just ignored.

And the interesting thing is when we look at phenomenon from that point of view (some might even call it "non scientific")..then it actually in some way starts to make sense because you CAN actually start piecing together puzzle pieces and get an overall picture.

(Eg. you can start way, way back in history and do research and read around in all those myths how certain cultures say where they came from and who created them....just as a side-note... and by the way this INCLUDES our modern society. Think God, Jesus, Heaven....and the whole idea what happens after we die. It's ASTONISHING what you will discover and what ramifications this would have...)

Now...while looking at the phenomenon from this point of view is very interesting (to say the least)...it also opens up and leaves questions unanswered. This is actually quite an understatement, it actually opens up a HUGE pile of questions.

For example, i am not having such out of body experience often (very, very rare) but just a few weeks ago had one again. Without going into details, I found myself somewhere (maybe another planet? I have no idea)...and there was a being/robot type thing. (I wrote about this short experience a few weeks ago).

The interesting part was that i somehow knew this "being"..and there was an overall impression or knowledge that i entered another "reality"...but this reality in some very odd way is known to me..as if someone would have a bunch of alternative lives and might be able to enter them - RESPECTIVE where it becomes very, very clear that what we call our "normal reality", our normal life is just one aspect of something else. (See how it becomes religious/spiritual again?
But this is all i can say.

Needless to say, in our "normal life" we are not aware of those things in the slightest. It needs a religious/spiritual experience (or an Encounter/Abduction?)...and all of a sudden you realize something.

Also..ask yourself why it is common in many cultures that people are getting "initiated" before adulthood...think about native Americans and their initiation rites or similar cultures...or think about why religions (!) in the olden times very often dealt with achieving those altered states...where people would experience "the truth" or some live altering experiences similar to NDE etc..

The point is..some COULD do it all off as "hoagwash" and subjective experiences, *including* the Alien encounters....if there would not be striking similarities all across the board and all across history...

As said..this is subject is deep, deep deep...

edit on 11-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One clue I will give you is that for those of us who have had physical contact with alien life forms, the truth may never come out because of what they discovered about us as individuals... In other words, when you encounter intelligent life all of your darkest and deepest secrets are instantly revealed, if you go into hypnotherapy or the likes, it is your own secrets that will come tumbling out.

Any person on earth of interest to them has secrets that cannot be revealed.

Edit to say "ah shoot I thought this was the Kaku/Hawking thread, sorry...
edit on 11-12-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I believe this place is what some cultures call the "Bardo" their are different levels of this space and i'm sure you have something to do with this place when you die.
Do you think the robot thing could have been a manifestation of your higher self (spirit) ??
I ask that because Ive only ever had 4 OBE"s, but every time i have had direct contact by my own spirit.

If you get there again, try asking them questions about what you need to accomplish on this world. They should answer you, it may even come across as "being in the right place at the right time".

You should look into the "Egyptian & Tibetan book of the dead" They speak about these places in some detail....

edit on 11-12-2011 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OrganicAnagram33- thanks for that video, had some important information i was yet to come accross

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I don't think it's one or the other but both. There is most likely advanced life on other planets capable of interstellar travel, and there are probably also beings who evolved to exist in other dimensions extra to our own.
Why does is it always have to be one or the other with some people.
There is the possibility for each to exist and no proof than any exist so how can you be so sure either way?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CesarO

Biased much? jumping to conclusions and deriving statements from the air, you are guilty of what you accuse the OP. If you believe there is no evidence then you are not looking very hard.

If there was even one unambiguous piece of evidence for the reality of the UFO/alien phenomenon, this thread could not have been written, because that one piece of evidence would have given us at least some hint about what is really behind the phenomenon. I am familiar with the best-attested accounts of UFO encounters; not one of them offers conclusive evidence of anything. And abduction accounts are all, without exception, hysterical confabulations – rather obvious ones.

As for the inconsistency of reported UFO and alien encounters, a glance through the threads in this forum will easily show that I am right. UFOs and aliens come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.

There used to be a lady on ATS many years ago who claimed to be in contact with over two hundred separate alien races. They would visit her and her son in their garage at home and give her important messages to be passed on to world leaders. The messages all basically said ‘be nice to one another’. She was a very sweet lady, who would post pictures of her pets – a dog, a cat and a huge Angora rabbit – for us to see. Never posted any photos of the aliens, but I think she did some drawings for us once. Yes, they came in all shapes and sizes.

I used to be interested in UFOs and aliens when I was younger. Back when I was, I read just about everything there was to read on the subject. The more I read, the more sceptical I became. And when the whole abduction phenomenon started up I found myself simply unable to suspend disbelief any longer.

That was over 25 years ago. Nothing has happened since that even hints I might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We are talking about epochs of time so vast that we cannot comprehend it. Billions of years is something we cannot wrap our mind around when we exist for less than a century each. It could be that the phenomena exists as the op says as a inter dimensional phenomena and as standard ET craft. I do believe it is both. The reports do not fit nicely into one box or the other. I have witnessed an extremely large craft hovering just above the tree line when i was younger- it changed my life. The large ships, in my opinion, would only be needed to house, feed (?), and support a large contingency of life forms for long duration exploration. If a species were to jump inter dimensional- these type of large "support" craft would not be needed. A small craft would suffice for jumps or slips in and out of desired dimensional locations. These could be typically described as scout craft of some type. With -lets say an instant jump from they're realm to ours, no need for maintenance facilities, medical treatment areas and the like. Bounce in- do your site investigation or what have you- and bounce back. A large ship may be needed at the other end of the dimensional jump area, but it does not fit that a large craft would be needed to bounce. Energy requirements (huge guess) would be prohibitive for a large craft (insert another huge guess here).
Look at the diversity on Earth, every single niche that could possibly support life has life. That is as Jeff Goldblum(spelling) would say, Life will find a way. Life not only finds a way, but it flourishes in every niche that it can. So we expand that to the cosmos and the POSSIBLE results and astounding.
We dont know what we dont know.

Excellent Thread my friend.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Nicely done job on summing up your conclusions. You could absolutely be right.

But even if the phenomena were entirely socio-psychological in nature it would still beg many questions. Mainly about consciousness.

However, when you look at the phenomena throughout history and strip it of the modern E.T. hypothesis, don't you think there's still room for some form of the interdimensional theory?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'd love to know what people think extra/intra/inter dimensional actually means. Sounds like a sci-fi sound bite, or some vague, poorly informed, reference to string theory...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join