It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman(man) is looking at the camera, as a proof or her(his) Time Travel!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish
reply to post by diamondsmith

this stuff is cool, definitely stuff like this got me to be a member at ATS back in the day, thanks for posting

could be a radio? possibly she or he is following a political or sports radio program and would rather keep the volume down to not bother anyone so she is holding it to her ear tohear better.. or it could be a time traveler with a cell phone, but who would be the provider. all options should be investigated

Notice how widely her fingers are stretched round the "supposed"phone, its looks mighty big, wouldnt a phone in the future be small if not smaller than the ones now, what would be the reason to make them that big, there are technological leaps all the time in science, and the goal is to get as much imforation into the smallest thing possible. Just a thought... No need to supersize

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

i think it's either a radio or some other 'non cell phone' device. haha but my mind is still open until i know for sure

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SecuritySeeker

The whole screen appears that way at the end of clip, I believe it is just the artistic transition from one scene to the next.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Just playing devil's advocate...but you know how sat. phones are bigger than regular cell phones? Maybe time travel/interdimensional phones would be bigger?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Why must people let the beast of non belief savage them?I am convinced she is operating and speaking into a mobile device/phone.Her look alone is the exact way people are when on the phone.She looks at the camera just enough to give the game away....I think the man in front of her is connected to this whole operation,they would have planned it with Chaplin.
Has anyone noticed any other time travellers in his other films?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i don't know what this thread add's to the subject, personally i don't think the woman even looked at the camera, a slight glance in the same direction maybe. but either way how does looking at a camera equate to proof of anything let alone being a time traveller.
anyway whatever is in her hands, look how its being held. have you ever held a mobile phone like that?
i havent.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thread closed.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join