It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman(man) is looking at the camera, as a proof or her(his) Time Travel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Posted before, Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

It supposedly was a Siemens 1924 Hearing Aid

edit on 10-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

unless the lady is shyzophrenic i dont think she will talk to an hearing device...
2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
My understanding of this is the person is outside a picture theatre and indeed is holding a tpical hearing aid of the time. This is the year motorolla was born and this has been well debunked as a time traveller over the past year or so.
Cool story though as there is always the element of doubt.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
unless it was maybee an talki walki it was invented in 1907
edit on 10-12-2011 by xaruto666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I said that in my opening post.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Precisely the above. Pages upon pages upon pages upon pages were written in an older ATS post about this very thing. Hearing aids were gone over with fine tooth combs since the man's finger placements are circular instead of 'mobile shaped', as for the person talking? Deduced he was talking to someone off camera (maybe to get lines, find out where to go, joking in between takes, etc) or talking to himself as yes, nutters did exist back then

It's physically (and by 'physically', I mean both 'physical' and 'via physics') impossible to have a mobile phone, gps etc work when there is no means TO get signal to it. We're not stationary in the Universe as our galaxy like every other one out there is moving at something like 300 some miles per second (wish I could remember on space.com where I read that tidbit from). So to get back to a certain point in time, you no doubt have to seriously figure out where the Earth was in space at the point you want to go back to, etc etc etc. And to try and send a signal back in time to that area and such? Dunno how possible it would be. The only way I see that working is if we today imagine that we're just part of the time travel continuum and the future is already going on; maybe it's 4000 years into the Future from this very date and they've been traveling just fine and have it all figured out and yada yada. But since we physically can not know that to be fact we can only go by what is common sense and say nope. Not a time traveler because cellular phones would not work back then given the tech today.

Of course if you're just using your what if imaginations and want to pretend/believe that the future is going on as we speak and it IS like 2876 AD, that's fine too. It WOULD make your ideas make full complete non arguable sense - though it'd be based on 'what if' scenarios. (Of course we don't KNOW for sure; that very well could be going on... no one knows for sure. And haha even if they did, no one would believe them anyway).

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

and the talki walki theory?? what do you think?
2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by roughycannon
I remember this from a few years ago, was it not confirmed that it was a hearing aid she was holding?

timothybaril.com...
edit on 10-12-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)
You don't speak to a hearing device.

True, but movie extras do speak to one another when they know they will not be heard.

Along the lines of.... Speaking to the man in front of her or the man in the white in the background: "Should I continue walking here? I can hear the director yelling something but I can't make it out."

That, or perhaps something like it as she strains to make out the directions of the director using her brand new Siemmens 1924 Hearing Aid.

Ha! The flood of identical comments in the three or four minutes it took to put this post together!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Frira because: Ha!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaruto666

and the talki walki theory?? what do you think?
2nd
In that year,I don't think,not a usual technology at that time.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

I remember this from a few years ago, was it not confirmed that it was a hearing aid she was holding?

timothybaril.com...

True, but movie extras do speak to one another when they know they will not be heard.

Along the lines of.... Speaking to the man in front of her or the man in the white in the background: "Should I continue walking here? I can hear the director yelling something but I can't make it out."

That, or perhaps something like it as she strains to make out the directions of the director using her brand new Siemmens 1924 Hearing Aid.

Ha! The flood of identical comments in the three or four minutes it took to put this post together!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Frira because: Ha!
She was speaking to no one in front of her ,she was speaking to a mobile phone.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

timothybaril.com...

She is not speaking "into it" - she is speaking o someone, and holding it to her ear to hear the reply.

Likely one of these Ear Trumpets which are also "cell phone like".

Another hearing aid of "cell phone size" is the1925 Western Electric "Audiophone" , but that would be used differently I think - the microphone held towards the persons you're speaking to.

edit on 10-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You can clearly see her mouth moving, pretty strange indeed

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAIARAHI
My understanding of this is the person is outside a picture theatre and indeed is holding a tpical hearing aid of the time. This is the year motorolla was born and this has been well debunked as a time traveller over the past year or so.
Cool story though as there is always the element of doubt.
The way she is acting it's a proof that is on a purpose ,to be seen,in the future.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar
You can clearly see her mouth moving, pretty strange indeed
She is speaking to a device,to someone from the future,that is why she is looking at the camera.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

timothybaril.com...

She is not speaking "into it" - she is speaking o someone, and holding it to her ear to hear the reply.

Likely one of these Ear Trumpets which are also "cell phone line".

Another hearing aid of "cell phone size" is the1925 Western Electric "Audiophone" , but that would be used differently I think - the microphone held towards the persons you're speaking to.

I don't see the person that she is speaking to.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So what? It's an out take of an extra....what makes you think your need to identify who she was speaking to was considered important by the film makers?!!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So what? It's an out take of an extra....what makes you think your need to identify who she was speaking to was considered important by the film makers?!!
No,I want identify the time traveler itself,or a picture of the person in movie ,in the real life.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What does that mean??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey you guys, what do you make of this "Swiss watch" found in a hundreds yr old tomb? This story has been around, but I wondered if it was evidence of grave robbers or a time traveler. But the watch is unusual, it's very small, and set as the face on a ring.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What does that mean??

If that person travel in 1923,then she could be identified now days,if that person lived in 1923,then a picture left from the family will be a good proof.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I see that picture before ,but I wonder where that watch is still available in the museum, or if he has a identical corespondent now days.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join