It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman(man) is looking at the camera, as a proof or her(his) Time Travel!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by diamondsmith

What time traveller? I see no time traveller.

I also see no cell phone that you say is there - I see a woman holding her hand to her ear, and cannot see what she is holding.

How do you KNOW she is holding a cell phone??
Well , Aloysius,at that time no one would look at her because no one knew what is a cell phone,if you return now in time and speak to a cell phone,no one will pay attention.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Exept that it isn't a person just walking down the street. It is someone in a shoot who would have been placed there by a director. There are probably dozens of people watching her and there is interaction with people outside of the shot.
That trailer was filmed in real life not a scenario,just simple people walking on the street,nothing arranged.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I also see no cell phone that you say is there - I see a woman holding her hand to her ear, and cannot see what she is holding.

Well , Aloysius,at that time no one would look at her because no one knew what is a cell phone,if you return now in time and speak to a cell phone,no one will pay attention.

Indeed - and no-one will answer, because there is no cell infrastructure to make calls on.

But I didn't ask about that - I asked what time traveller, and what cell phone?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I might suggest ya'll peruse the thread zazzafraz made on this back in October of 2010..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Indeed - and no-one will answer, because there is no cell infrastructure to make calls on.

That's what I want to find out.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yeah but there would still be a film crew there. The gentleman speeds up because he doesn't want to be filmed and she is telling him to slow down while holding a hearing aid. He yells back that their filming and she turn to see what in carnation he's talking about. It may have been something if those types of devices didn't exist but they did so...

And whose to say she doesn't have turrets or is schizophrenic. Come to think of it alot of older people talk to themselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
I might suggest ya'll peruse the thread zazzafraz made on this back in October of 2010..

I've said that in my opening post.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Yeah but there would still be a film crew there. The gentleman speeds up because he doesn't want to be filmed and she is telling him to slow down while holding a hearing aid. He yells back that their filming and she turn to see what in carnation he's talking about. It may have been something if those types of devices didn't exist but they did so...

And whose to say she doesn't have turrets or is schizophrenic. Come to think of it alot of older people talk to themselves.
Of course on a cell phone,it's a strange film and no one dig further to find that persons traces in the past.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Doesn't look like it to me.

You are saying there IS a time traveller, and there IS a cell phone - not "Is there a time traveller?" or "Is there a cell phone?"

Given there is no evidence of either other than a woman holding something to her ear that cannot b idntified I think you have to have already made up your mind to think that here is, not actually critically evaluating the evidence.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You are saying there IS a time traveller, and there IS a cell phone - not "Is there a time traveller?" or "Is there a cell phone?"

Given there is no evidence of either other than a woman holding something to her ear that cannot b idntified I think you have to have already made up your mind to think that here is, not actually critically evaluating the evidence.
What if you see someone in the street speaking to the invisible man,with you notice that?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You keep saying on a cell phone but it has already been shown that they had handheld hearing aids in that time so why do you keep insisting that it is a cell phone. If someone talks to themselves they would do it while holding up their hearing aid.

If someone had stopped and looked and their watch and mumbled to themselves "Dang it, it's 3 oclock already" would you say it was Dick Tracy getting a call from headquarters on his watch radio?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You keep saying on a cell phone but it has already been shown that they had handheld hearing aids in that time so why do you keep insisting that it is a cell phone. If someone talks to themselves they would do it while holding up their hearing aid.

If someone had stopped and looked and their watch and mumbled to themselves "Dang it, it's 3 oclock already" would you say it was Dick Tracy getting a call from headquarters on his watch radio?
Well a very interesting term of comparison,like apples with oranges,somehow she was undercover.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

I've said that in my opening post.

apologies.. in my haste, I overlooked it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well a very interesting term of comparison,like apples with oranges,somehow she was undercover.

Or maybe like hearing aids and cell phones.

She was walking doen the street with a hearing aid up to her ear mumbling like she probably did day after day. You want to make it more than it actually is.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I have a really wacky theory about this and it doesn't involve time travel.

There are many reports of underground cities, many countries are even building some now.
So what if she is from of those? And that device is a way for her to talk to her city?

And I believe it is a woman, have a look at Margaret Rutherford in Murder She Said (On Youtube), Similar shape.
The way she turns her foot after she stops walking, is all woman.

Has anyone noticed that she falls into step with the man in front of her, my first thought was a military person as that would come naturally but then I remembered that bridge in London that swayed because everyone was walking in time together.

What is interesting is that she has her hat pulled right down and no gloves and a fur collar on her cape that is also pulled up, so you can't see her face much at all. So where people have mentioned that she wants to be seen, I beg to differ. Also the shadow seems to be very sharp suggesting summer sun, so why is she wearing a fur collar-I wouldn't in summer. That seems wrong, it's as if she is either cold or trying to disguise herself.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

Isnt it from the same year that motorola was founded? thats a bit strange.
Could be,but I think the travel didn't happened yet.

Still a bit strange that footage of someone apparently on a mobile phone(cell phone) in the same year that the oldest comunication company was born.Its like they new what was coming.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What if you see someone in the street speaking to the invisible man,with you notice that?

So now you think invisible men exist too??

Priceless!!

Edit: Another thing - why do you think that anyone who has time travel technology needs to use a cell phone in an era when cell phones are completely useless??

edit on 10-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Posted before, Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

It supposedly was a Siemens 1924 Hearing Aid

edit on 10-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

yeah that would make sense but like someone mentioned before, isn't it weird that motorola was founded in 1928?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryc9nine

No.

2nd

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
wow, speaking on a mobile phone from the year 1928...could you IMAGINE those roaming charges!!??
edit on 10-12-2011 by d1g1talgangster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join