It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The woman(man) is looking at the camera, as a proof or her(his) Time Travel!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I can tell none of you read my reply. I won't repost it but it's been discussed on hundreds of pages in a topic already started on her ages ago. The person is not a time traveler, no way to do that. They are either talking to themselves as a nutter, or talking to someone off camera to figure out where to go next or what to do. Do YOU know of ANY round mobile phones? Ever? Because the person's hand shape is that of holding something round.

Get past it. This has been debunked many times - not just on here.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thats a good question, where is that watch --now?--

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

Thats a good question, where is that watch --now?--
Maybe if we study the picture more closely,and if we look for identical piece on the catalogs we can find an answer.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd LOVE if time travel were possible though. Of course, being humans, someone would go back in time, mess something up bigtime and we'd probably be far worse off than we are now.

Though given how fast things HAVE turned belly up as of late, kind of makes you wonder if that HAS happened.

Something no one can prove (time travel as a whole) but even I wish it were possible. I'd love to go back in time and see my grandma and mom alive again, or tour my family house during the time I was a kid, just an observer..... or go back to the Civil War times just to see a few fave Generals etc, or to go back and listen to Mozart or Beethoven live, and the list goes on and on.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
I can tell none of you read my reply. I won't repost it but it's been discussed on hundreds of pages in a topic already started on her ages ago. The person is not a time traveler, no way to do that. They are either talking to themselves as a nutter, or talking to someone off camera to figure out where to go next or what to do. Do YOU know of ANY round mobile phones? Ever? Because the person's hand shape is that of holding something round.

Get past it. This has been debunked many times - not just on here.
Round phones you can find, modern one,and I stated in my opening post, that this matter have been discussed before.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
First impression was a hearing aide - right off the bat.
Then he claims she was talking - okay, big wad of bubblegum in the mouth with a sloppy chewer and a hearing aide.
Then I thought of the walkie talkies.

BUT!

No matter what - it could NOT have been a cell phone. That needs towers, satellites, satellite dishes and OTHER people with cell phones to communicate with.

I think the film-maker just got carried away with the image and forgot to reason.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Frira

Originally posted by roughycannon
I remember this from a few years ago, was it not confirmed that it was a hearing aid she was holding?

timothybaril.com...
edit on 10-12-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)
You don't speak to a hearing device.

True, but movie extras do speak to one another when they know they will not be heard.

Along the lines of.... Speaking to the man in front of her or the man in the white in the background: "Should I continue walking here? I can hear the director yelling something but I can't make it out."

That, or perhaps something like it as she strains to make out the directions of the director using her brand new Siemmens 1924 Hearing Aid.

Ha! The flood of identical comments in the three or four minutes it took to put this post together!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Frira because: Ha!
She was speaking to no one in front of her ,she was speaking to a mobile phone.

Er, uh... well, okay... i guess... if you want to believe that....

I suppose I did not realize you were telling us to believe that.

Kind of demanding and not very open minded, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Highly Speculative Theorizing: It seems that time travelers would wish to also have invented, a communications device to keep in touch with the home base in the future? I know how far out scifi that is, but such will seem the future technology to us, as ours, to the 18th century, for example. (Imagine Thomas Jefferson trying to describe an IPad)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
First impression was a hearing aide - right off the bat.
Then he claims she was talking - okay, big wad of bubblegum in the mouth with a sloppy chewer and a hearing aide.
Then I thought of the walkie talkies.

BUT!

No matter what - it could NOT have been a cell phone. That needs towers, satellites, satellite dishes and OTHER people with cell phones to communicate with.

I think the film-maker just got carried away with the image and forgot to reason.
Through what channel you communicate with your base,when you time travel?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by xaruto666
unless the lady is shyzophrenic i dont think she will talk to an hearing device...
2nd

She was talking to the gentlman that was ahead of her. He seems to speed up and she might be saying "Hey, slow down, What's the rush?"

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by xaruto666
unless the lady is shyzophrenic i dont think she will talk to an hearing device...
2nd

She was talking to the gentlman that was ahead of her. He seems to speed up and she might be saying "Hey, slow down, What's the rush?"
In her mobile phone!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

How the hell would she do that when he didn't hace one?

edit on 10-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If you look closely to her reaction,you see that she is doing everything on purpose, to be seen speaking at a mobile phone, in front of the camera.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I have looked at it closely she tilts her head slightly upwards when she addresses the gentleman that is ahead of her.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I have looked at it closely she tilts her head slightly upwards when she addresses the gentleman that is ahead of her.
But the gentleman is not with the time traveler.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Of course they are, they are actors.

Could also be product placement. Did they have that back then?

Or the director yells cut and being hard of hearing she stops and turn in that direction out of habit to make sure the take was over.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What time traveller? I see no time traveller.

I also see no cell phone that you say is there - I see a woman holding her hand to her ear, and cannot see what she is holding.

How do you KNOW she is holding a cell phone??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

If you look closely to her reaction,you see that she is doing everything on purpose, to be seen speaking at a mobile phone, in front of the camera.

If you look closely you cannot see anything about her motivations at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Of course they are they are actors.

Could also be product placement. Did they have that back then?

Or the director yells cut and being hard of hearing she stops and turn in that direction out of habit to make sure the take was over.
Yes,of course while she was speaking at her mobile phone.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Exept that it isn't a person just walking down the street. It is someone in a shoot who would have been placed there by a director. There are probably dozens of people watching her and there is interaction with people outside of the shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join