It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Race / Giants of Eastern Asia / China - Picture Heavy!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+98 more 
posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I'm currently on my roving travels in S.E Asia at the moment and didn't think I would see anything of note to do with this kind of thing.
Nevertheless, on a whim, I explored into an old Chinese Temple among the Chinese Quarter...
It's in Bangkok on the Chao Phraya River (just 100 yards or so from it to be approx).

Anyway a wise old temple keeper see's me hovering around the perimeter beckon's me to come in.
I do so and ask if it's ok to take a picture inside the Temple.
He says yes, yes. So I do so.
The images, dragons and other-worldly things on display all have the offerings of incense. I notice the dragon spirit emblem takes central position, with demi-gods and goddess being around it.

On the floor are some tiger-like wooden statues.
The temple itself is about 150 years old.
After thanking the old keeper for his time I make way out into the courtyard and am about to leave when I notice there's a bunch of artwork depicting the olde gods and goddess (mostly gods).
The natural light is perfect.
I notice something 'funny' about them and zoom in with my camera's decent zoom lense...

Nearly all the very much Chinese featured gods and all the goddesses are blue-eyed!!
Now as a Caucasian I found this to be interesting.
So I complete my pictures and go back inside to talk to the old temple keeper about it, rather than draw my own assumption.

I manage to ask him in Thai if the peoples of olde-worlde China (1000 BC) had blue eyes.
He said no they did not (As I figured).
Then he suddenly got up and hobbled to the doorway and outside.
I pointed to the blue-eyed gods and goddesses on the ceiling areas and said 'Why do your artists represent your gods with blue eyes then?'
He became a bit agitated and animated now and said seriously.

'They are the sky-giants' who came down from above. That's why they have the blue eyes.
He gestured and pointed to the sky above, then made 'landing' gestures.
I got a bit buzzed up by this bold assertion and asked if they once came long ago if they'd be due back again (wondering if perhap's there's some correllation with the 2012 onwards thing).
He said (with fustration it must be said) 'I don't know!'

Then, he became a bit calm again and pointed to some black and white pictures of local (Chinese) community leaders on the wall of the temple.
But I couldn't establish if he was talking about a distant bloodline connection with the 'sky gods' or using them as a comparison to nowadays with teachers of humanity etc.
I might return another day with more questions, or explore some more Chinese Temples to see if they too 'have the blue eyed connection'...

So my theory is that in China, at least among those that are learned of the old history's still have an awareness and teaching of an ancient race or people's, likely to of been, at the very least, and advanced tribe.
Indeed The Chinese Emperor Qin's first act was to pile up all the old documents and scrolls etc and burn them.
Among that lot would surely of been information to clearly explain the true nature of the these ancient giants / beings.

The christian fanatics did 'book burning' not much later with Great Library of Alexandria.
Now before I get the whole anti-blue vibe from some of you, I recall from the Book of Enoch about one of the being's (Noah?) being worried that his son, having blue-eyes was of an angel bloodline. So it's not just in Asia that has this thing, in the Middle-East it was going on too!

I've got the pictures on my camera right now and am just getting them down to the right size...
Done!

The first thing to note is that the images all feature in the air, higher up, so your already being told 'they came from above', from the heavens etc etc.
This is strong feature I've noticed in other Chinese temples too. It's always like the outside is reserved for the colourful gods of the sky, while inside is reserved for the gods of here and now...

This one is ordinary hero's going on their adventures etc. The indigenous people's more than likely.

Now these are nice enough and pretty to look at, as I moved further about the courtyard I saw the stuff that really caught my attention:

Zoomed in:

Here's two of the 'sky giants/beings'.

Zoomed in:

Both have blue eyes.

Old god sleep's while a tiger guards? Animal kinship was said to be a strong feature in olden times between man and beast.

Another one, look's a bit different.

Big chubby god, blue eye's with an offering being made by a local:

This is a blue-eyed Chinese featured goddess, interestingly she's attacking what looks to be a reptilian being. Could it be that there was a clash between the reptilian-type gods and non-reptilian gods?
The dragon certainly feature's heavily in Chinese culture.

Some Worship or praying to one here:

Others:

Learned scholar and the master?

Colour change here, possibly after the departure or offspring of one of the other gods?? Or indigenous wise man?

The old temple keeper who revealed the revelation, i blurred him a bit for privacy.

I think there's a lot of raw data and material still in China that would support a mother-tribe or culture theory. The pyramid's that are supposed to be there and much more. I don't reckon the 'sky gods' to of literally come down from space, more likely that they'll of had air-capable craft from an advanced location or realm.

The Jade Emperor is said to of come down from a metal dragon and it's more than likely this too was of the same tribe or people as the sky-gods.

Let me know what you think.
I know the skeptics and atheist's shout a loud voice here, but I'm reckoning there's truth in the old tales...

edit on 10-12-2011 by WatchRider because: correction to 'before'

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Much deserved star and flag - it's rare that we get firsthand accounts of subjects like this...and fortunately the blue eyed thought occurred to you while you were there and able to ask about it.

Amazing how many cultures have stories not just of the gods themselves, but of personal interaction with those that "landed."

And cheers for pic-heaviness!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Sorrybut these look like fresh painted pictures...Ive seen eastern art and this is very lame. Maybe the temple is fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Love the thread I like asian culture I think it was very disciplined and virtuous in nature. Nice thinking about asking him regarding if they would return as I was reading I was wondering the same time.

But if someday a fleet of spaceship land and a bunch of big dudes with blue eyes and lipstick come out claiming the world I will laugh to death... REALLY!

edit on 10-12-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Great job exploring a culture within a culture. S & F, well-deserved! As far as to the individual who calls this lame and perhaps fake because he/she hasn't experienced the depth and breadth of Asian culture, well, all I can say is that you should read-up more on the world. People who are so arrogant as to believe that just because they haven't seen such art or style that it must be fake are just plain naive to the world. No insult intended. Most of us haven't seen *everything.* For someone to see something new and bash it because it is unfamiliar, well, that's just a simplistic way to view the world. It's filled with all manner of people, places and things that are fantastic, new and strange. It literally IS a big world out there.

Again, OP, thanks for taking the time to share!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
As an experienced traveler of Zhoong Guo myself, I have to admit this made me a little emotional. Words cannot express how much I fell in love with the Asian culture and people and oh how I miss it.

I have many pictures of this sort as well. As well as many memories that have shaped my spiritual progression.

The blue eyes definitely sparked my curiousity.

Many thank for sharing this. S & F.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Much deserved star and flag - it's rare that we get firsthand accounts of subjects like this...and fortunately the blue eyed thought occurred to you while you were there and able to ask about it.

Amazing how many cultures have stories not just of the gods themselves, but of personal interaction with those that "landed."

And cheers for pic-heaviness!

No problem.

I was about to head back to my apartment when I noticed the temple, figured it was worth a look, how right I was!
All the coincidences and connections have a mystery to it.

I don't know if and how the dropa stone's connect with this, or if they were a different race or completely alien.
I'm thinking they came afterwards maybe?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Well I've seen Buddhist art but this isn't buddhist art.
In fact, after Mao's Cultural revolution a lot of the old ways were further trampled upon.
Thankfully the Chinese who had emigrated early on from China still had the 'knowledge' and carried it with them.
The temple is old, but the artwork isn't as old as the temple. Only 5 years or so.
HOWEVER, just because it's not that old doesn't mean to say that the teachings and belief's are wrong to go with it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

id be more sold if the temple was older then 150 years old. Cool find nonetheless

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is pretty cool, and great work with all the first hand information. I love the pictures and hope to see things like this for myself.

Well done.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Don't worry. Even they can be humanitarially bombed.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow thats crazy to think about. Nice man i wish i was traveling asia instead of studying finals. Well done

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Very cool thread and a lot of neat stuff put into it. I have blue eyes so I am of the Gods..
Seriously though I wonder what's really behind it. Time to start diggin.

U
edit on 10-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: gram

edit on 10-12-2011 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket

Thanks for sharing some of your interesting travels with us. Since your apartment is so close to the temple, I hope you will return to diplomatically explore the old keeper's uneasiness and whether it could be related to Mao's cultural purge? Perhaps the pictures were more recently painted, but I wonder if they could have been based on photos or recollections of old? Anyway I hope you will explore all of that further, as I am dying to know more! S&F for sparking my interest.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Good work.

You might find this of interest too: Of Emperors and Sky Gods

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Old god sleep's while a tiger guards? Animal kinship was said to be a strong feature in olden times between man and beast.

Big Cats as pets for Giants
Small Cats as pets for humans?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
nice work my man.

Originally from Sri Lanka there are countless tales of "Giants" who helped the locals build all the massive structures on the island. They were called "yodayan"

From 205BC to 161BC, Anuradhapura was ruled by the Tamil king Elara. To rescue the country from this Tamil ruler, King Dutugamunu had 10 great giants (Dasa maha yodayan).

en.wikipedia.org...

Most of the stories are pretty far fetched but considering they are thousands of years old im not surprised. regardless there are many many old cultures that speak of giants. Try googling Solomon island giants. there is talk that these giants still live on the islands to this day.

interesting discovery channel doco about giants and the possible link to aliens

edit on 10-12-2011 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
According to some recent posts on what's all happening as of late, I've seen mention of a 'Dragon' family in China that used to be a royal family or something. Their bloodline is apparently a higher concentration of extraterrestrial than others and they live extraordinarily long among other strange things. It could all be hogwash, but maybe that's who the people on the wall were - Local members of that strange Dragon family?

Again, I have no proof this family even exists, just regurgitating something I heard before elsewhere

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing op

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If you are interested you should look into the Mongolian blood lines. You see, blue eyes(and it's genetic trait within DNA) comes directly from the steppes of Mongolia, as does blond hair(and the Amazon women tribe).

If anything it may be a good example of Mongolian propaganda twisted into the local religions and being represented as god like beings. G. Khan's influence still being felt today?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join