It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Race / Giants of Eastern Asia / China - Picture Heavy!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Good work.

You might find this of interest too: Of Emperors and Sky Gods

Your compilation is outstanding. If all but the quotes is your work, might I suggest that you submit it for publication in the new magazine MindScape? I think it would be a good fit for your work. (just google MindScape Magazine, it's based in the UK and I kinda know the editor, hence the suggestion as I think it is a good fit. It certainly is of interest in comparing mythos. I have a nice assortment of NA teachings and have been comparing and contrasting ever since.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
That's because of the Caucasian tribal migration's and ancient settlements going on back in the day.
Something that still startles the unknowing...

Not always! I think you have to allow for anomalies from time to time. Just like a fair number of caucasians have brown, green and hazel eyes (and always have), I think it's reasonable to accept that some non-caucasians have always had light-coloured eyes. Inconsistency does not necessarily have to be put down to distant interbreeding... though it does play a part.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

A fake temple? Grow up.

Brilliant thread mate, loving the pic-heavy-ness.

A well deserved Star and Flag for you my friend, if you have any more information that you have learnt please share

edit on 12/12/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload so perhaps they made them blue eyes just to differentiate them between normal human beings.

I have blue eyes, and am pretty normal, I think

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Quote: Now before I get the whole anti-blue vibe from some of you, I recall from the Book of Enoch about one of the being's (Noah?) being worried that his son, having blue-eyes was of an angel bloodline. So it's not just in Asia that has this thing, in the Middle-East it was going on too!

I believe that was Noah's father that raised the question. Noah was supposed to have come out white (apparently rare then) and was speaking (it says praising God) at birth. His father was so upset he refused to acknowledge him as his and went to Enoch thinking his wife had been unfaithful with one of the angels (Sons of God). Enoch assured him that Noah was his son, but was very special.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub
reply to post by Metaphysic

A fake temple? Grow up.

Brilliant thread mate, loving the pic-heavy-ness.

A well deserved Star and Flag for you my friend, if you have any more information that you have learnt please share

edit on 12/12/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

Thanks man!

I'm heading out of the city, but will be taking a bit of a closer at any Chinese Temples I see on my adventures from now on!
Anything I find of note I'll post on this thread

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Great work, lovelly work. Yes I say you are correct they are depicting the Light forces fighting the reptilians along time ago. Nearly all culture has the same finding like in Indian texts. Swap the word gods for ET and you have your answer. I wish more people on ATS did the same research good work.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Great work, lovelly work. Yes I say you are correct they are depicting the Light forces fighting the reptilians along time ago. Nearly all culture has the same finding like in Indian texts. Swap the word gods for ET and you have your answer. I wish more people on ATS did the same research good work.

Thanks.
I partly agree with you.
Except I'm no way pro or anti the 'other' side at the moment.

Indeed if you look at the Indian Epic tales, in the big battle that Krishna oversaw, the 'bad guys', ie those on the losing side. Were folk just like you and I.
Some of their leaders may well of been bad pieces of work, but as usual, the masses of warriors ended up getting slain on both side.

Do the forces of light always win is a question I often wonder about?
Do the forces of dark sometimes prevail and then paint themselves as the 'good guys'?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow..this is brilliant WR!

Great, great thread

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just to quell any comments of randomly occurring bue-eyedness. Live Science article: "People with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor, according to new research. A team of scientists has tracked down a genetic mutation that leads to blue eyes. The mutation occurred between 6,000 and 10,000 years ago. Before then, there were no blue eyes."

I haven't read all of the posts but I would assume that someone has likely mentioned the Tarim mummies.

Giant Mummies and Pyramids of China

Was there a global civilization at one time?
edit on 13-12-2011 by Wotaneyed because: To make a point bold

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. bible.us...

Your giants of the sky are also known as fallen angels, they'll be back, but don't believe you're gonna be any too excited about it when they come!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotaneyed

Maybe!

2nd Line!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

"I'm heading out of the city, but will be taking a bit of a closer at any Chinese Temples I see on my adventures from now on!
Anything I find of note I'll post on this thread
"

Please bring us more information and pictures! :-)

There should be more comparative studies of the ancient gods and goddess in all of the religions and cultures.
I find this thread particularly interesting because of Anthony Sanchez's info regarding the metal tablets found under Dulce which give detailed information about the original inhabitants and humans on this planet.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaradia

Thanks, but you're gonna have to educate me on the metal tablets.
I know Dulce is supposed to have a DUMB their but what of these tablets?

Heading out tomorrow at first light (hopefully)...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Interesting Subject and Topic.

Flagged it. Will follow up later on.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysic
Sorrybut these look like fresh painted pictures...Ive seen eastern art and this is very lame. Maybe the temple is fake.

Exactly this. This is not ancient art. This is a modern translation of ancient tales.
I am absolutely all for the investigation into legends, and I truly believe that we have forgotten much of our ancient history. But I don't accept that some very clear and colorful images on the inside of a temple are indicative of anything other than the desire to make money from tourism from the West.

Also, it's known that these cultures appreciate Caucasian appearance. Blue eyes, pale skin, blonde hair... all of these are seen as interesting and beautiful in many cultures around the world.

Even going to some parts of Europe, a blue-eyed blonde-haired person receives a lot of attention. On a holiday to Spain with family a decade ago we met plenty of people who fell in love with my two year old nephew, because he has blue eyes and blonde hair. That was the one thing they all commented on and marveled at.

It's all interesting, but I don't think art on the tourist trail in commercialized Asian nations is any indication of anything other than their need to be a tourist destination.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Don't be so detatched, detached

This wasn't a place exactly on the tourist trail just because it's near one of the mass transit stations.
In fact there wasn't a single white person, or foreigner for that matter in or near the place.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

According to the Dulce insider that Anthony Sanchez interviewed, the Greys had metal tablets with Ancient Sumerian writing on them. These tablets tell the origins and history of the Human Race and the Greys. It explains how the Progenitors and Anu are the "gods" that created us. These tablets were then taken to Wright-Patterson AFB.

Seeing the blue eyes of the gods on the temple fits in with the information that the Greys had.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is a fascinating topic, WatchRider. I don't have time to go into it now, but there are some very interesting stories about blue-eyed, blond extraterrestrials (ETs) in Asia. I will post later.

I have reason to believe that it's the blue-eyed, blond ETs that created us (homo sapiens sapiens) thru genetic engineering -- a very long time ago. Zecharia Sitchin calculated this creation happened over 400.000 years ago in Mesopotamia. I think it was even farther back than that.

Blue eyes and blond hair were engineered to be recessive traits. The Annunaki did not want their slaves to look like them.

AuranVector

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm leaning twords it being Symbolic in meaning only. The blue eye's are just a way to show enlightenment or a higher state. The blue color in chinese painting is supposedly one of purity(white eyes look like a blind man). It's similar to portrayals in the west where saint's or whomever has a halo around their head. In the east it's blue crystalline eyes.
Also of note, a number of them reference qi gong positions(hence some of the strange positions). There are few mid and high level "lessons" depicted in a few pictures too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join