It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Race / Giants of Eastern Asia / China - Picture Heavy!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PoorGrammar
Just because it have BLUE EYE it does not mean is a cauasian guy.

edit on 10-12-2011 by PoorGrammar because: (no reason given)

Never said it was an actual Caucasian on the artwork.
My first point about caucasian's was mostly to do with me being caucasian and on looking at the artwork I noticed that, hey they've got blue eye's just like Watch Ryder!
I think as a Caucasian I'm allowed to do that aren't I?

Then I considered WHY were they depicated as blue-eyed and not the native eye colour of nowadays which is brown/dark brown/black.

Now this could be several reasons. One is that blue is a cool colour, represents the sky etc etc. The fuzzy assumptions of sponsored science etc.

The other could be that, in olden times, there was a race of being's that looked caucasianish, had blue eyes, a variety of hair-colours and were giants or at least taller than the general population. These took a fancy to the locals and mixed it up a bit.

Then the storys were told, the sketches drawn and passed down through the generations. Reaching down, to this day in the artwork I took pictures of.

The Qin Emperoer and the Cultural Revolution did damage to the old Gods and Taoist belief's (especially Mao's purges). I don't care what anyone think's about how 'cool' it is, book burning, especially, knowledge and the truth is never a good thing. This is what was going on there.

NOW, my belief is, that Qin knew that the elder gods that landed in his own ancestors day were not completely native to his land. So then to prevent dissent and ensure a consensus, he made sure that the elder gods were China-centric. That is to make the Gods Chinese progenitors first and foremost.
My belief is they aren't quite that way but more mixed in a bit with the native peoples then went away due to clashes and over-familiarity.
The subject isn't about that fully, it's more about the elder race that came to China and is continued to be shown in Temples

I then said that in the Book of Enoch blue-eyed beings were considered angels and those with blue eyes had the angel bloodline. Which is what Noah and Enoch were in a bit of a quandry about.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Very eerie, just read this then and EAS broadcast came on changed the channel to History 2.....and what is on Ancient Aliens and China's first emperor Qi's arrival on a steel dragon exiting from the belly of the dragon to come assist the suffering people. WOW. There aren't any coincidences.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwesomeOverload

I'm impressed with your studies. However, being a Chinese, I do not see anything being unusual about those paintings. The drawings are of Chinese deities that appear everywhere in SE/China/Taiwan. They are considered higher conscious beings (gods) like Jesus who live up in the sky (most specifically in a sky of another dimension that is reachable by the dead). The drawings seem VERY recent (150 years), so perhaps they made them blue eyes just to differentiate them between normal human beings.

Also, the burning of books in China was the era of the Qin Dynasty (first emperor). What happened was that he had conquered the other 7 major tribes (who each had their own cultures, spoken and written language, currency, beliefs). So people from these 7 tribes, as you can imagine, were all very used to speaking their own language and using their own currency. This is not acceptable for a united country that wants to make strides. So you would have "scholars" from each tribe advocating the old language, old culture, old currency - things that hinder the process of a more united and peaceful state. Therefore, the first emperor just decided to destroy all noise to further enforce a better long term prosperity and peace. *Did you know that the written and spoken Mandarin right now is based on the Qing Dynasty (Manchurian Rule)? So the Chinese you hear right now isn't even of the original "Chinese", but of Manchurian (well, which is considered the Chinese too, along w/ Mongolians).

Imagine if in the states, each state wanted a different education system, different grammar system, and most importantly another currency. If you were the president 2000 years ago with no effective broadcasting system in place, or any kind of effective communication tool?

ALSO: Any Chinese you speak of are not worshiped by Buddhists, but by Taoists. Buddhists are basically atheists who believe the god is within and the same conscious energy flow through all of us (and that our world is just the presentation of the refraction of the level of consciousness, like light through the sky making the sky look blue instead of black). Taoist is the Christian equivalent that does the worshiping and story-telling.
edit on 10-12-2011 by AwesomeOverload because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your post, it's quite enlightening on some things

Yes, I am aware that to Chinese this will seem like 'so what else is new.'
In fact I may be taking liberty's in some degree's and angles. Sometimes though, especially as a foreigner in Asia this is a good thing. It's like the outside looking in, without being affected and biased by the inside too much.

However, in the minds of the mostly 'unknowing' this stuff about the old gods is new, which is why I had to start the topic. The more a group of seekers know the better...

I agree with you in part on Buddhism being atheist. I consider Buddhism a philosophy and not much more. It need's that keystone of the elder ways for sure.

I don't agree with what Qin did, even if he had the 'right' intentions, he went about it in a foolish way. Each of the seven would of had different 'knowings', 'insights', traits and skills.

I'm an individualist at heart and when I hear talk of 'unifying' and 'coming together' etc It's often just a code for 'lose your own identity so the big bully or ruler can give you his.'
I guess that's why I believe in the US Republic more than what's going on right now, but that's OT.
If you have diversity, it's always a good thing, nature proves it, people prove it.

It's why I take such a hard-line against the one-race delusioners and 'we're all one' bunch.
Duality is the way, we just have to find our own balance, rather than have someone try and balance it for us all the time.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Very eerie, just read this then and EAS broadcast came on changed the channel to History 2.....and what is on Ancient Aliens and China's first emperor Qi's arrival on a steel dragon exiting from the belly of the dragon to come assist the suffering people. WOW. There aren't any coincidences.

This is interesting, I'm not an expert on the ways of Chinafolk.
I'm more the observer of real things, yet I'm sure the first emporer was the Jade Emperor? Or was this another name for Qin?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

So from the fact that these sky gods have blue eyes and are heavily involved in their legends you've gleaned that there's truth to those myths? What about myths of dragons while we're at it? Everyone knows the shape of the classic Chinese dragon, are those real too? Because I'm pretty sure a giant flying creature like that is WAY more out of place than someone having blue eyes and semi-Caucasian features.

Don't get me wrong though, the images are beautiful and the myths are fascinating

Now this is a funny one.
The whole Dragon's in mythology could mean either:

Flying machines that an advanced tribe used (Vedic texts).
An energy source that 'drove' the flying vehicles.
Actual reptiles that lived until very recently?
In the west Celtic mythology was very pro-snake.
Therefore when Rome came the 'anti-snake' way came with it. The dragon slaying came with that.

In the east, the Dragon is still considered the king of creatures (although the tiger is king of the beasts).

My take is that the 'dragon' is more likely to be an energy form, that if used correctly, bestows the sort of thing's we hear about in the ancient texts.
This was not exclusive to Eastern Asia either.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

I would imagine that the blue eyed and blonde hair trait would come from the white people who used to live in North West China.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

I think you will find that there is such a thing as the Caucasian race but there are different traits within it.For example,the Caucasian race consists of white people from Europe and brown/black people from India.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Theres a lot of proof that these anceint beings were indeed nothing more then European settlers and Buddha was described as a white man with a beard before the description changed to what we have now.Oh and Europeans also settled in India which is well documented.
edit on 11/12/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
In the past few decades were discovered Caucasian human remains in China. These remains were definitely of European descent and were preserved in the desert north of Tibet. The bodies are approximately 4000 years old.

www.nytimes.com...

It is quite possible that some of those people came to the temple of which you wrote.

It is also possible but unlikely that some ancient Chinese people had blue eyes. Today, those who have brown eyes can have the brown removed through a process using laser. This of course is a modern technology, but in saying this, it might be possible that something caused people to be either born with blue eyes, or something happened that caused them to change from brown to blue. For that possibility they might have been revered.

I am happy for any discovery of ancient aliens, but I do want to look at all earthly possibilities first.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This may have been said, but www.therightperspective.org...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

I would imagine that the blue eyed and blonde hair trait would come from the white people who used to live in North West China.

I hear that, but it's also the case that red-heads were about there too.
Indeed I have my own book's that have physical descriptions of Genghis Khan being green-eyed. I think he is said to of had a group or red-headed wives?

For all that what really interest's me are the ORIGIN's.

You see I think tribal migrations, especially of European's are very much a secret just waiting to burst out...
edit on 11-12-2011 by WatchRider because: 'ing' added

edit on 11-12-2011 by WatchRider because: white to Euro

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HumbleHelper

There's a buzz about this too, but I think it's a few years old...

www.asiafinest.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by PoorGrammar

Theres a lot of proof that these anceint beings were indeed nothing more then European settlers and Buddha was described as a white man with a beard before the description changed to what we have now.Oh and Europeans also settled in India which is well documented.
edit on 11/12/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

That may be the case, but if they were European settlers then they were more than likely an advanced tribe to of impressed the local's so much to write in them as legends.

It reminds me a bit of Viracocha, he was considered a being of power by the natives he taught and built stuff for.
He travelled with his companion's and sailed away after a while.

When the Conquistador's came to the America's the local's tragically made the assumption that because Cortez and his men resembled Viracocha, they too must be friendly. How wrong they were...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

i understand skepticism, but did you just yell fake at the temple? I know it was Made in China, but....

I'm pretty confident that the Chinese work on restoring old art in their temples, just like other cultures do with historical cathedrals and chapels.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysic

Exactly my thoughts. The paint looks very new (not 150 years old), and the style seems fairly current.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Interesting thread. What I don't get is... the 'sky gods' look like modern Chinese just with blue-eyes. They don't look anymore caucasian overall than a modern Chinaman. My feeling is that if these are depictions of an ancient race of teachers/gods, then they would have had other non-Chinese features - perhaps lighter hair or narrower faces.

Many caucasians have blue eyes, but I've met Turks, Indians and even Africans with blue eyes too.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
In the past few decades were discovered Caucasian human remains in China. These remains were definitely of European descent and were preserved in the desert north of Tibet. The bodies are approximately 4000 years old.

www.nytimes.com...

It is quite possible that some of those people came to the temple of which you wrote.

It really isn't. The temple is only 150 years old and is in Thailand.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by Benchkey

www.nytimes.com...

It really isn't. The temple is only 150 years old and is in Thailand.

Your missing the point, if the temple's work represents an earlier tribe or people that mainstream thinking or understanding has missed then the date of this temple could be 2 years old and still relevant

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Temple Images collated and ready for viewing on ATS via YT.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cythraul
Interesting thread. What I don't get is... the 'sky gods' look like modern Chinese just with blue-eyes. They don't look anymore caucasian overall than a modern Chinaman. My feeling is that if these are depictions of an ancient race of teachers/gods, then they would have had other non-Chinese features - perhaps lighter hair or narrower faces.

Many caucasians have blue eyes, but I've met Turks, Indians and even Africans with blue eyes too.

That's because of the Caucasian tribal migration's and ancient settlements going on back in the day.
Something that still startles the unknowing...

Back to our friends on the temple images.
This is a new one I missed on the first upload batch:

I need some help with this but, he seem's a bit Caucasian looking to me...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join