It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Obviously it doesn't because I'm doing it and I know others who are as well...

There's no reason to change my perspective into one which feels bad just because other people may not be happy. It doesn't make sense. If someone puts their hand in fire, it makes no sense to put your hand in too, it's silly isn't it?

Just tell them to take their hand out (change their perspective into a heavenly one)

You don't have to feel bad to acknowledge that these things exist. You can be happy while accepting that the world isn't perfect or heavenly.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by thedoctorswife

Obviously it doesn't because I'm doing it and I know others who are as well...

There's no reason to change my perspective into one which feels bad just because other people may not be happy. It doesn't make sense. If someone puts their hand in fire, it makes no sense to put your hand in too, it's silly isn't it?

Just tell them to take their hand out (change their perspective into a heavenly one)

Just because you choose to blank it out doesn't mean pain and suffering doesn't exist.

By all means help to SPREAD happiness to those who aren't but don't belittle and insult others by ignoring pain and suffering. REAL people really SUFFER.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

So I guess I'm not a real person then by your standards, huh?

It's none of my business if people feel "offended" that I'm not willing to suffer with them... like I said, if someone puts their hand in fire, I'm not joining them, I'll just tell them that they'll feel like heaven instead of pain if they would simply take it out...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So I guess I'm not a real person then by your standards, huh?

It's none of my business if people feel "offended" that I'm not willing to suffer with them... like I said, if someone puts their hand in fire, I'm not joining them, I'll just tell them that they'll feel like heaven instead of pain if they would simply take it out...

erm... no they wont because they be in imense pain after burning themselves?

Nevermind, just tell them to smile eh?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No one is saying that you must suffer.

How are you going to tell people to get their hand out of the fire if you believe that no one has their hand in the fire? Accepting that your theory is wrong also doesn't mean you have to change your perspective and end up feeling bad.

edit on 10-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Better late than never, wouldn't ya say...

Imagine that:

"Hey, since my hand is burning, and it'll still burn once I take it out, I might as well let it burn forever!"

The things that people say is so hilarious

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Better late than never, wouldn't ya say...

Imagine that:

"Hey, since my hand is burning, and it'll still burn once I take it out, I might as well let it burn forever!"

The things that people say is so hilarious

You are genuinely scary!!

Their hand wont be healed just because they take their hand out, they wont stop feeling the pain because they take their hand out.... yes, take it out, of course but that doesn't change the fact they are burnt, in pain and suffering!!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by arpgme

How are you going to tell people to get their hand out of the fire if you believe that no one has their hand in the fire? Accepting that your theory is wrong also doesn't mean you have to change your perspective and end up feeling bad.

Because we are all in heaven and since heaven is perfect, everything is there, even fire, but some people for some reason, keep their hand in it...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by arpgme

Because we are all in heaven and since heaven is perfect, everything is there, even fire, but some people for some reason, keep their hand in it...

And what of those who have their hand thrust into the fire against their will?
Do they choose it?

The women who have acid thrown in their face by attackers? Do they choose that?
The people who are tortured and raped and kept in underground prisons? That's their fault right for choosing "to keep their hand in the fire"

The babies that are disfigured and burnt by bombs in waring countries? Tell them to keep their chin up and grin like a religious idiot?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Wouldn't that be part of the perfection? I don't understand why you equate accepting that these things exist as being negative.

Instead of saying that starving children can enter a state of mind that means that they can be happy despite the hunger pangs why not just accept that their situation is sad. It doesn't mean that you have to be sad about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Well, if you're gonna die, you might as well die happy. There is no reason to die being sad. Dying is a part of life, love it, accept it, find happiness with it and know that all is well.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, if you're gonna die, you might as well die happy. There is no reason to die being sad. Dying is a part of life, love it, accept it, find happiness with it and know that all is well.

I wasn't talking about dying.. what about SUFFERING??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

If you are forced to suffer and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, might as well be happy, since being sad makes it even worse and doesn't help the situation in any case...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

If you are forced to suffer and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it, might as well be happy, since being sad makes it even worse and doesn't help the situation in any case...

Ok... you're clearly a troll, I wont feed you any longer

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Why should I? What purpose is there to change my perspective into a painful and suffering one just because some other people in the world are suffering? 

If someone puts their hand in fire, I'm not gonna put my hand in there to "understand their pain" I'm going to use common sense and tell them to take their hand out... 

If you wanna be happy, change your perspective into a happy one...edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Are you going to answer my question. If this is heaven, why are some babies brutally murdered? Babues cant think for themselves, so why are they murdered in this perfect world you live in.

To be honest, i think you get off in this. You talk about everyone being happy, but you know you are upsetting people on this thread, and i think you like that.

You dont sound like a giid person to me. you just sound like another arragont and ignorant human being, that cares for no one but himself.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

They are murdered because things happen. That's life. If the person was happy they wouldn't have killed it, but that's no excuse to not be happy though. Why would you ever use ANY just to justify not being happy?

People use uncontrollable situations and situations that happened long ago and even make up the most horrible hypothetical situations all for the sake of defending their justification to stay in a unhappy world view...

If only people did the same to justify being happy

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

now, this is becoming a bit sick. So you would expect a baby or a child being raped and murdered to stay happy because there is nothing they can do about it!?

You need to get out more and stop trolling message boards with your sick theories. And people wonder why the world is a messed up place!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They are murdered because things happen. That's life. If the person was happy they wouldn't have killed it, but that's no excuse to not be happy though. Why would you ever use ANY just to justify not being happy?

People use uncontrollable situations and situations that happened long ago and even make up the most horrible hypothetical situations all for the sake of defending their justification to stay in a unhappy world view...

If only people did the same to justify being happy

Yes, thats life, not heaven. The more you write, the more holes and lies in your theory becomes apparant.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

So you're saying that someone who is raped should stay sad for the rest of their life and never experience happiness again? I think THAT is sick...

Yes but life IS heaven! Everything is perfect whether YOU realize it or not, that's the point...
edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

They are murdered because things happen. That's life. If the person was happy they wouldn't have killed it, but that's no excuse to not be happy though.

So if these things do happen because that's life then why start a thread trying to convince us that the place where this is happening is heavenly?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join