It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by eeks4

Again, this is just your belief. You have the choice to change it to feel better.

There are religions where no matter who you are you must go to hell to purify your sins, and there are religions where you have absolutely no free-will because the rules are so strict. At least you aren't in a religion like that, but you can still do better. You deserve a better outlook on life.

Thank you for your post return...Yes i agree on the religions...Which is a shame..But we all have the freedom of choice...Now about my out look on life..

I love life..I take the time to look at the creations of God...the trees,moon,stars,grass,clouds,,ect.....I look in a positive way in every thing i try to do..cause Jesus lives in side me...Im so thankful for all things and just about every morning tell God that as well..I going by a biblical word on earth being heaven..There is so much buety in and on this planet god made for us..but us as man has really messed it up....If we look around and see Gods creation you would think that it was heaven but on a biblical note it is not..maybe was going to be until man kind sinned..In sinning of man kind God has cursed the earth..Even though there is such wonder around we are surrounded by evil cause of Eve eating from the tree of knowledge(I think that's whats its called..LOL..)..Cant remember..

when Eve sinned God put evil on this planet and evil is not heavenly...Yes we can feel like we are in heaven,,being anointed by the holy spirit is one way and another is appreciating all of Gods creations..Amen...But again this is not heaven..Heaven is a total place to worship god and Jesus where there holy angels dwell..Were ther is no sin...See sin and heaven are not as one...Heaven there can be no sin..God will not allow such a thing as such....Heaven is what is says heaven..no sin what so ever.....SO how can earth be heaven at this time with all the evil and sin in it..Just going on a biblical note..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eNaR

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you trying to insinuate other countries close to the coc aine are happy because they are users? Really? Drug addiction creates happiness? If this is your argument, double wow!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We cannot live in an Utopian world. There will always be good/bad living side-by-side. It has always been that way and always will be. Our life lesson is to recognize the good and be grateful for it. The bad is what makes good stronger. It's life's checks and balances. It cannot be avoided. While the atrocities you mention are very real, you have omitted all the wonderful perks about this world we live in. While I don't believe this is 'heaven' per se, it's all relative anyway. A criminal drug cartel may disagree with you while counting his millions.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Again, it is YOUR belief that there is "good" and "evil" in the world, and that there is "purity" and "sin" in this world. That is the way that YOU CHOOSE to view this world. You can choose to view it as perfect if you want and then you'll see the heaven that has always been right before your very eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

it is easy to abuse nonexistence by claiming smthg existing, u tell them it is heaven since they cant see what it is since all is mortal so do not exist

but where truth make u appear more abused then them, is where u r abusing their nonexistence so actually u r abusing nothing
while u r abused in claiming existence that u can never the least be through nor do any of, so u r existing abused to ur head having to keep repeating that u r heaven for whatever possess heaven fallacy that u wont ever get a piece of to realize

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Yes but it is YOUR opinion YOUR perspective that heaven does not exist. You can change that and experience heaven now, my friend.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Again, it is YOUR belief that there is "good" and "evil" in the world, and that there is "purity" and "sin" in this world. That is the way that YOU CHOOSE to view this world. You can choose to view it as perfect if you want and then you'll see the heaven that has always been right before your very eyes.

Is it part of your belief that ignoring the truth makes things heavenly? That's called being delusional.

You posed an example of someone who is a victim of rape. That they should not feel bad and instead change their perspective to once again be happy. That is true but while they are being raped and things are out of their control should they be happy then? Is it even possible? I would think that it is impossible. What does happen is that rape victims often detach to numb the pain that they are being put through.

Let's say that they are able to change their perspective. Is rape then heavenly?

I think that I have already proved to you why saying this is heaven is wrong. I don't believe in good and evil and I would even accept that the world is perfect, because all is as it should be even if it isn't what we want, but it isn't heaven.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

it is u that mean being heaven for evil life sake. me i say that heaven is wrong, what matter is only truth and free right out of considering truth freedom rights, the constancy of objective superiority facts

it is u that mean to take advantage from inferiority concept as existence justification right, why anyone want heaven is only for what it consider itself inferior and negative, so mean a lot compensations need to see itself as existing constant

u r crazy unsane, even if u are inferior to urself u have the obligation to keep that out from objective expressions, objective is all to superiority end least normal present positive evolutions in absolute terms of certainty

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Perceiving and reality are two different things.

You can perceive heaven now and everywhere, but that is only a perception, it is a trick of the mind, a great apathy.

We are not in heaven and neither are you, you are merely deceiving yourself with a self fabricated illusion of perfection and rightness.

You sound like a fool babbling on Lithium and Kool Aid, Apathy is not heaven, it is an excuse to no longer care as all is as it was meant to be....sweet..

I will not bother trying to reason with ones such as you, you have abandoned humanity and retreated to your little cave of bliss.

Cosmic..
edit on 11-12-2011 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

the problem of that kind of possible abuse to happen as running using others to mean their inferior conditions for superior pretense expressions above them and their true rights, we want to destroy those possible objects ways, how an inferior to any object can use his tongue and type words as if he is fine with objects realities to reach a free will against others presence through

so this issue is due to the total lack of respect to objects while they only exist truly, so sure god and gods are responsable of that, feeding their illusions that any will is more existing then anything as being its source, while it is all a lie that feed gods life in creations powers

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Find a way to feel happy about all truths and then you'll be happy.

Delusion is denying truth, but to be happy about all truths is heaven...

change your perspective and feel happy about everything. Feel happy no matter what and you are in heaven.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

How about answering the questions posed instead of falling back on ambiguous psycho babble.

Is rape heavenly? Does a person being raped who changes their perspective to a happy one make it heavenly? If not then your whole proposal is flawed.

What if someone you love is being raped and the change their perspective to a happy one and you can't would that mean it is both heavenly and not at the same time. Your theory is wrong and I think it has been shown more than enough times.

Stick a fork in this thread cause it's done.

edit on 11-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

truth is a concept of absolute superiority, how dare u mean being able to know plural truths, u cant recognize anything as true but constancy fact which cant b but urself as constant fact out of absolute constancies

u clearly belong to evil without shame, as if someone talking about truth is ur god powers for new creations time life, i dont talk about truth i say halte to truth respect
and how dare u say to who speak about absolutes reasons to b well with truths, complete unsanity showing how everyone is only his relative unik constant free possible move out of all, never more or else, that is why it doesnt matter what anyother other nor any god realize, only powers and force make the constant one retract or expand

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Everything is perfect and we are all in heaven.

If one person has a heavenly view of something and the other doesn't, then the only who does not have the heavenly view, is in the wrong perspective because Earth is indeed heavenly. Period.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So now there is right and wrong? Yeah, got anything better cause you're flip flopping all over the place.

And you didn't answer the quiestion. Is rape heavenly?
edit on 11-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Everything is perfect, no good or evil, not right and wrong.

I was using the word "wrong" in regard to the perspective that does not reflect the reality of heaven, but like I said there is really no right and wrong, you get to choose your perspective even if that perspective if negative and therefore causes you to suffer...

Everything is perfect and we are all in heaven, all is heavenly, even the negative perspectives, it is just the heavenly perspective that is most accurate.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So, right and wrong only exist when they support your argument? How can someone have a"wrong" perspective in a place that is perfect. Your logic fails you.

And once again, is rape heavenly? You avoid answering because you know the answer is no and how could something that isn't heveanly exist in heaven?

Saying "this is heaven, period" does not make you right. Don't bother answering unless you have something besides "because I say so".

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

he is proving out of any sentence he realize the life he belongs to, all heavenly perspective are right to him like all those happy people enjoying their adventures and social rich life by fully agreeing on stoping there forever in supporting each others egos and positive looks

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

I agree. The reason to post in threads like these isn't to change the mind of the OP or those who agree with him but for everyone else that stumbles upon it. Denying ignorance is the site motto for a reason.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by arpgme

So, right and wrong only exist when they support your argument? How can someone have a"wrong" perspective in a place that is perfect. Your logic fails you.

No, it doesn't exist (morality). Again, I shouldn't have used the word wrong (immoral), I should have said inaccurate (untruthful)...

I already explained this in my previous post...

reply to post by arpgme

And once again, is rape heavenly? You avoid answering because you know the answer is no and how could something that isn't heveanly exist in heaven?

Read the title of this thread. Reread almost all of my post which says "everything is perfect"....

reply to post by arpgme

Saying "this is heaven, period" does not make you right. Don't bother answering unless you have something besides "because I say so".

I'll answer because I want to. You can't stop me because I'm awesome like that.

This is heaven because I ALLOWED myself back into my natural, feel good, perspective, the heavenly perspective is natural because it feels good everyone would flow here if they cared about how they felt and didn't endure through the torture of their negative belief systems...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join