It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Nevermind

I see that frustration has gotten the better of one of you. What a shame, because I saw two great minds actually "thinking".

ETA
Maybe the flustered individual will return and be open to the discussion again.
edit on 12/10/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

ur mind is the only thing clearly seen here

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hehe, it was fun talking with him.

Let me just clarify something:

I believe that happiness itself is the virtue. Being happy and spreading happiness, in other words living in happiness is good...

If you feel like you have to "control" of "force" someone to do something in order to be happy, then that's not happiness, it is desperation. When you are happy, you don't need to control others for happiness because you are already happy...

Maybe I should have said take actions from happiness instead of in desperation to get happy...

anyway, I think everyone gets the point about what I believe...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

even when we tell them the whole truth beyond they become more what they are,

truth is objective superiority always but out of nothing always more, so actually truth is no thing and no one, then all who pretend their happiness rights are gonna b forced to b none, and all who enjoy living out of else sense are gonna b forced to return to void

but we have also evil ones that are going to live hell forever since yea they are absolute free livings

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Well, I guess you can believe in hell if you want, but that belief doesn't serve you at all. Aim for heaven! Set your focus on heaven! Be heaven now and be happy now, friend.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hmm...this is heaven.

I was expecting it to..not sure..smell better perhaps?

This is heaven for people whom have very low expectations I guess.

Now, Your mind/perception is where heaven, or hell, exists..You can be a happy and joyful while living in some dark slum in india sharing a street corner with 12 other people, or be absolutely miserable in your beverly hills mansion...perception dictates your reality really...glad you are feeling good ops...for me...I try to apply some realism towards my perception...which means good and bad days..neither heaven nor hell, just life.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
What about people in Somalia?

Should they be happy?

The slums in India?

People in the west shouldnt be happy either because of these things.

I would like to see you tell someone in Somalia that they should look on the bright side.

Are people starving in Somalia just thinking the glass is half empty?

stop worrying about all the problems in the world, focus on your life for once... theres nothing you can do about poverty, the elite wont let you. haha

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

well what u believe is the lie that was killed long time ago, so it is nothing about u which explain as a liar u r ur happiness in dreaming ur life out of the concept of its resistence to its death in agony and despair

positive life as objective source is evil end oppositions to truth

only what is superior is constant then only superiority exist

while positive cant recognize absolute superiority to it since always relative to

then only nothing is living right when nothing is the exclusive superiority source

so enjoy searching for lets see how u and ur gods gonna end finding nothing life or absolute superiority, run it is over there, all opportunities of abuse to that knowledge are hudge, cant u see

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

ur mind is the only thing clearly seen here

Not exactly sure as to the intent of your written words...but okay. However, maybe you could define your reply to me so that I may understand where you're coming from or going

edit on 12/10/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

friend?? did we elevate sheeps together ? o u mean being friendly so i can let u say all the crap u want

well friend, sorry but u go to hell, bc u know friend there cant b existing but rights to live, sorry really, u will enjoy it at the end since it is ur end in truth

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well, whether you are my friend or not, I will still say whatever I want.

See you in heaven! Oh wait, never-mind, I'm already there!

It's fun to talk to all of the other angels in this heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Hehe, it was fun talking with him.

Let me just clarify something:

I believe that happiness itself is the virtue. Being happy and spreading happiness, in other words living in happiness is good...

If you feel like you have to "control" of "force" someone to do something in order to be happy, then that's not happiness, it is desperation. When you are happy, you don't need to control others for happiness because you are already happy...

Maybe I should have said take actions from happiness instead of in desperation to get happy...

anyway, I think everyone gets the point about what I believe...

But why call it heaven when it in fact isn't what you mean. What about those that are controlled and are unhappy because they can't change the situation that they are in?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Easy, just change the perspective to a happier one and then you'll be happy.

edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What if they can't?

You still didn't answer why you chose to call it something that is defined as a place not here?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

sorry again but soon truth is gonna show up free, it will then kill what u r freely enjoying from ur agonizing gods that are resisting bc of u, keep doing what u r very good enjoy the last drops of resist as ur gods till the last end, let our fun be grand watching ur sudden lost

thx to who, to truth of course always, say cheeze practice ur subjective happy will, die as an hero like ur gods let the show begin

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

They can. It's possible for anyone to be happy. I defined it that way because heaven is a place of pure perfection and that is what this place is to me, pure perfection.

Happiness is subjective, meaning that I can be happy whenever I want to no matter what is going on. Nothing can stop me.

edit on 10-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So it is heaven like but not the actual place called heaven?

I understand it's a state of mind but just because it is heavenly to you doesn't mean that it is heavenly to others. And it doesn't mean that everyone can achieve it. Now here comes the problem. When you say "we are all in heaven now" you imply a place and not a state of mind. We are all in this world but we are not all in this heavenly state of mind so even by your re-definition of the word heaven we are not all in it.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

bc as all religious mean god powers nothing else, so he is always happy for least sentence he makes that could look like using intelligence of words, it is all to him since to him there is nothing but else powers force, for him all words and realities are only to play with nothing that matter nor exist, he doesnt want to see but force as the reason of being

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

By that, I mean, we are ALL in this perfect place NOW and the only reason why someone may not be seeing that is because of their perspective...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

By that, I mean, we are ALL in this perfect place NOW and the only reason why someone may not be seeing that is because of their perspective...

And again you go on and on with your "heaven" theory, ignoring all the flaws.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join