It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is really Ascension does that mean the Dinosaur based reptilians will go as well or not

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi All,

I think alot of you may remember that so called Interview with Lacerta the so called Dinosaur based reptilians which evolved on earth on their own accord. For some reason i believe her but dont get her confused with the Draconians, Archons or other Orion forces etc.

The main reason for my post which we have not seen anything about if they are 3D reptilians from Earth when mother earth changes to the next density whether we call in 4th or 5thD most say its 5thD as 4th is a inbetween transiton state are they are goin on as well or not. Most of us dont hear if their intentions are bad or not. She says they use to fight the Elohim along time ago as they were sick and tired of them wiping out mankind.

Dont get me wrong i am not saying they are good I am not sure what i think of them. Just wondering if anyone knows more about them and if they are supposely moving on when the earth changes or do they still have to migrate to another 3D world.

PS Would love for Lacerta to type here herself lol.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sorry, don't even know what a draconian is.

What was that about dinosaurs again?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Sorry, No.
Only Tarantula based reptilians will be allowed Dinosaur based reptilians are prohibited.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Based on the reptilian theory they already exist here in another higher dimension so I would say no since they're already there, again based on the crazy reptilian theory's I've read. Again only a theory.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Sorry mate but I think you have been reading way too many crackpot websites on the net.

I don't think anything at all is going to happen to us in 2012 let alone so called reptilians.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Sorry to say guys but if you dont know anything about the Draconians were have you have been, you are on ATS and we are in the alien UFO thread. Once again i am talking about a different race of reptilians. I know the Draconians are from 4th D and higher i was asking about the so called Earth evolved ones. Type in Lacerta interview on google you will find it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

.....What he said!

link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Lacerta so called claims that her race evolved from dinosaurs naturally with their own gentic modifications.

link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Maybe this will help you understand a bit better

For those who don't know the dinosaurs that survived extinction evolved into birds. Reptiles, while evolutionary related to dinosaurs, actually co-existed with them. Draconians and Archons are about as real as Vulcans and Klingons.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444
reply to post by mileslong54

Sorry to say guys but if you dont know anything about the Draconians were have you have been, you are on ATS and we are in the alien UFO thread.

"know anything about the Draconians were have you have been" are you speaking Draconian because I have no clue what your trying to say there.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Funny i forgot about that cartoon. You know it maybe closer to the truth than you think. Same goes about the thundercats vs the reptilians, Similiar to what Jelaila say about on the www.nibiruancouncil.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Actually that topic was relegated to Skunk Works to keep it out of the UFO forum as I recall.

Skunk Works is for idea's so wild as to be insane and it's a place where those things are discussed I believe.

Anyway. Dinosaurs are not Reptiles and Reptiles are not Dinosaurs. I did however just finish a grilled Dinosaur (Chicken) and Marinara Sauce sandwich that tasted really great!

It is no longer Theory but accepted fact that the small Dinosaurs evolved into Birds. The Reptiles are still with us although none of them can communicate with us since the have only very basic brains and live on pure instinct. They don't post on the Internet unless somebodies pet Iguana happens to crawl along a keyboard and by pure chance hit the right keys.

edit on 12/8/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Dont get me wrong i am not talking about whether she was true or not, but alot of the reptlian contacts in the flesh i am talking about is still in my eyes 3D. How can deny so much Reptlian knowledge in our history it is everywhere still to this day in front of our eye and in every culture and every corner of the globe. To answer your question about Skunks work and ET i cant see how it relates. You also cant have a ET topic in detail without talking about Densitys and Dimensions. Man even the Kharan talks about about densitys so does ancient Indian texts and Buddism. So how can ET work go into so many categories. I think ATS members need to expand their horizons are little more, look at the past you will see the same answers repeating themselves. Even the aborigines (perhaps the oldest people in the world have always talked about the reptile men as well as the rainbow serpent the creator. Similar to quazacoult in Mayan. Similar to western dragon stories similar to eastern dragons. To be honest the more out there detailed researchers like Laura Eisenhowser (ickes great grandaughter) and George Kavassilas say the same thing talk the same way. Some people know more than others, maybe their souls are more advanced. Maybe that is their job, but with this ignorant answers on ATS all the time drives us hardcore researchers to other sites.

So I guess my point again was do you think alot of those stories were more from the local 3rd D Reptlians or from higher origins. Once again Lacerta said they use to pretend to be gods along time ago but humans would rebel.

I have had my own large spirtual meeting but i feel i am not allowed to past on this info, well not yet anyway, once again i would get ridiculed. It also opened me up to the truth i feel but it was not a normal encounter.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Even the aborigines (perhaps the oldest people in the world have always talked about the reptile men as well as the rainbow serpent the creator.

Reptile men? hmm..

edit on 8-12-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I would'nt be too concerned about it frenzy..........Most Humans are so full of "Self Grandiose Delusions" that they can not grasp the concept that they are not the only intelligent species on Earth.
Much like the typical ignorant..APOIDH..".A picture or it didnt happen"
The Subterranean Saurans are not 4th dimension or any other non Worldly creatures. They are as physical as everyone else. OF course, I havent seen one, but I havent seen a giant squid, but I know they are there.

As I continually reference, when Dinosaurs ruled the Earth, mammals were mere little furry rat type creatures, scurrying around eating Dinoasaur poo. At the same time, dinosaurs were huge sophisticated creatures that were in the skys, in the Oceans, etc etc.
We are directly descended from those little rats..
We know dinosaurs evolved into Iguanas, birds (some bigger than Ostrich and Emus) and other creatures....so why not a sentient Being??

Like the Big foot sightings, there are too many human reports and witnessed events of the underground "Reptillians" to be discounted.

As most people DONT know...I'll Repeat it again. There are still classes of ancient Mammals that live on the Earth, that are pre evolution to us.
They are the Marsupials, who bear a life fetus, that crawls out of you know where and makes its way to a warm pouch and nipples to develop into a "Baby".
There is even an OLDER class of mammal that still lives today, that is even OLDER on the evolutionary scale.
They are the Monotremes.....These interesting creatures are furry Mammals that suckle their young, BUT the young are hatched as Eggs!!!!....Yes thats right Mammals that lay eggs!!!!

Add these up with the Lung fish, guppys, Ancient sharks that lay eggs, and sharks that bear live young, and the millions of other species that inhabit this wonderful wet rock, and you can definitely surmise that it is not impossible to consider that dinosaurs evolved into something else, as well as birds.

BTW I enjoy the Lacerta files, but as she says...no human will believe it anyway..........

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
From my own understandings on ascension, the 'reptilians' are indeed aiming for their own ascension, but on the negative service-to-self path. This requires an immense amount of control over others and an extreme interest in the self and the betterment of the self. I believe this is why we have seen TPTB continually ramp up their 1984 scenario; they have to claim as much personal power as possible in the window leading up to 2012 and their harvest moment. Once that moment comes, they can head on to higher dimensions having fulfilled their purpose of providing the negative influence over our planet that our Planetary Logos was unable to implement itself. That's my take on it, anyways

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Same as the Greek Gods that were not real. Myth is Myth. Don't know what else to say. Some people think Myths are real. Don't know why? To fill a hole in their lives I suppose? Egyptian Gods were Myth as well.

In all cases these were used to control the population. The inventors knew they were fake. The leaders knew they were fake. Even now the authors and documentary makers know much of what they present is also fake, only now it's for money and attention.

My only reason for posting was to point out that I remember the Skunk Works is the correct place for the wilder theories. No judgement passed but it was to keep the UFO and Alien topics separate. Different category as visitors from other intelligent life in the universe is a real possibility and a more serious topic that is unrelated.

For a while the UFO and Alien Forum was almost taken over by the Reptilian madness and the silly photo's of people who had lights reflecting in their eyes. In those case it was obvious there was nothing to it and those who thought otherwise were irrational at best. Many I think are just Trolls enjoying a little fun and some like those who pander for donations to talk to their Alien contacts are out and out hoaxers.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Thanks Gort I was starting to really doubt so many dis info people on here.

As for the montremes and marsupials nearly all of them here in Australia. Rember Lacerta even said they had evolved to say there eggs in their womb and then they birth the egg and crack it at the same time through their vagina. She also said they evolve to have milk as you pointed out a monotreme aka Echinda and Platypus does this as well.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tagasbob

Now that is a great asnwer finally the type of replies i was looking for. Yes you are right their balancing force is the dark so they need their dark points ramped up like we need our good soul points rammed up. In the higher demensions there is only oneness so i guess they will graduate some of them. Duality is gone in the higher realms.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hi Blaine, I know there are alot of people on here who are just crazy trying to find eyes. Big deal for people like me know more than you think. And yes i know people say its CIA etc etc are you listening. But i dont care i will tell what i know is the truth as i understand my soul mission. Not to hard to do if you trust your gut long enough and open your chakras. They can tell who is enlightened or not they can see the auric fields etc.

To give you an idea on the agenda. The Chiropractors in Australia alot of them have turned to Raki healing and they want to teach it at uni. The medical board (aka Illuminati board) wants to band them how typical.

I guess once again my point was if they are 3D are they working towards the dark or not. Souls in their higher stages have to learn both sides of the story of millions of lifetimes etc. Think about we have sad moments and great moments in our lifetimes. This goes for each journey. The truth is many of us have been many other races before we just cant remember on earth as its the way it is, set up for ascension. In the infinte ( oneness) not in a matrix as we are now human vessel we have to learn lessons.

For eg my father was killed when i was a little boy for ages i was angry but then i learnt more there was more to it than that. I eventually knew where my dad went and what his next mission was. I also knew how my was changing. The more i became open the more i knew. I see the world for what it is a virtual detailed reality game. It is not easy to make people wake up. Some souls are not advanced enough. Most people on earth will graduate when the change comes but not all. Some still have some 3D lessons to learn.

And for am i one of the crazy crack pots no, i have been a GM of a large security company since i was 23 years old. I am at that point that i do not care about that side anymore as it will mean nothing late next year. Money is created by man and it has no real value for the light, the dark on the hand love it created power self interest etc etc. You can look at the same families for that one.

I think i get more upset because i want more of humanity to become awakened before its too late.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join