It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is really Ascension does that mean the Dinosaur based reptilians will go as well or not

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

And as it is the same with the Judeo/Christian/Arab Religions...All Myths and Superstitions to Control the Sheeple.

Strangely, millions of people have died for these Middle Eastern Myths...........Sad, Deluded Humans.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

This is just as much faith-based as religion unless you've had personal experiences that validates your beliefs.
Otherwise, how could you possibly know if something like this is true?

Out of all the hundreds of takes on UFO's, aliens, demons, the structure of reality etc, how do you know this is right? There's so much information, I'm open to a lot of it being true but I'm not gonna take a firm stance unless I'm positive it's really true.

Aliens most likely visiting, sure, specific details on races, intentions and exopolitics? I'm not so sure..
interesting to read at the very least though.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

You are on this site, you obviously have an above average mind...

500 years ago, they thought the Earth was flat (mind you the Greeks, Romans etc didnt)

150 years ago, they thought Dinosaur bones were Mythical Dragons.

140 years ago, they said a man would explode if he travelled faster than 35 mile per hour.

110 years ago, they said man could never fly.

50 years ago, they said man couldnt walk on the Moon.

10 years ago, they didnt know if there were other planets in other solar systems.

What will they say tomorrow?

Yes, slight MIB movie reference there.....

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by gort51

This is just as much faith-based as religion unless you've had personal experiences that validates your beliefs.

Out of all the hundreds of takes on UFO's, aliens, demons, the structure of reality etc, how do you know this is right? There's so much information, I'm open to a lot of it being true but I'm not gonna take a firm stance unless I'm positive it's really true.

Aliens most likely visiting, sure, specific details on races, intentions and exopolitics? I'm not so sure..

THANK GOD! A voice of reason on this topic! Thank You! Reading this topic was like chewing glass shards and fishhooks!

Just when I thought there was no hope....This post comes up and calms me down! LOL! I had a BAD day at the recording studio today and have been informed that my associate as well as FRIEND....who is a FULL BIRD COLONEL....might have to do a stint for months....and he just retired!

Just for those who don't know....once in a s an officer.....you can resign or retire your commission.....but you are never ever seperated from it. You can be called up anytime by way of National Security. His wife is seething and is asking ME to help him get out of it....but either can I help but even worse....HE WANTS TO GO!

It is a relatively safe gig but his wife thought once he was out he was done for good....you are never out....I will never be out...even in death.....there will be some onnection or condolence made.....some decisions a person makes....have repercusions that NEVER stop.

So....thnk you POSTER for giving me new found hope that there are still some people out there who will stand up and say....ENOUGH! Let's get real! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444Once again i am talking about a different race of reptilians. I know the Draconians are from 4th D and higher i was asking about the so called Earth evolved ones.

Troodon Sapiens... that's the ones your looking for

As to ascension... take a look around the planet... do you really think humans are ready?

I'll get back to ya on Jan 1 2013 and watch you unpack

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Skunk Works is for idea's so wild as to be insane and it's a place where those things are discussed I believe.

So the BBC is insane?

Go eat your chicken

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
reply to post by Blaine91555

And as it is the same with the Judeo/Christian/Arab Religions...All Myths and Superstitions to Control the Sheeple.

Strangely, millions of people have died for these Middle Eastern Myths...........Sad, Deluded Humans.

For anyone that has studied ufology and cryptozoology thoroughly, it should be obvious that mainstream religions, if they were ever true, have been distorted and manipulated to the point of becoming totally disconnected from reality.

In other words religion should not be about superstitions as you eloquently put it, it should be the various extra-terrestrial alien agendas. The pope recently stated that the universe may have life other than us humans here on earth. Should we give him a cookie for stating the unbelievably obvious that he should have stated 2,000 years ago?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
2012 is to me, the start of their plans and agendas, putting forward NWO in more serious ways. I've thought 2014-2017 was significant, but I also know in No Time, what if we're all paving the way for something thousands of years down the line, as in earth time that would be seconds really. I don't cling to anything, yet feel there is an upgrade taking place. I believe that many of those planet sized crafts, that have shown up near the sun, are other systems knowing earth is upgrading, and joining in.

I don't think species or race has anything to do with this, but readiness. Living with integrity, Love & Peace!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

For those who don't know the dinosaurs that survived extinction evolved into birds. Reptiles, while evolutionary related to dinosaurs, actually co-existed with them. Draconians and Archons are about as real as Vulcans and Klingons.

The theory of self-evolution is bs, which is what mainstream evolutionists maintain. Sorry it takes dna manipulation to achieve this and it can only happen with outside intervention by intelligent beings.

Reptillians did not evolve from dinosaurs and have nothing in common with them. They came from alpha draconia, a distant star system which used to be the north pole star, and settled here for many thousands of years.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07Should we give him a cookie for stating the unbelievably obvious that he should have stated 2,000 years ago?

Well yes... lets give him a cookie... The Vatican is a bit slow but they do come around eventually... After all it took 600 years for them to publicly apologize to Galileo, but at least they can change their stance
Now I hear they are ready to baptize the Aliens

edit on 9-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe in terms of the whole "reptilian" thing. I think that cases dealing with encounters with UFOs and reptilian aliens should be in the Aliens and UFOs section but the conspiracy part where they rule the world today should stay in Skunk Works. Topics that deal with ancient reptilian aliens/gods in myth, culture and legend should stay here also.

Whatever happens in 2012, I really doubt the Lizards are going to reveal themselves. And the whole ascending to the 5th dimension and/or new positive vibrations I feel is pretty much a bunch of new age garbage.

Oh, and don't get me started on the Lacerta "interview", there are a great number of contradictions in it, and the story changes several times. It's a 99% certainty it's a load of tosh.
edit on 9-12-2011 by johnthejedi24 because: Yeah yeah

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Sorry it takes dna manipulation to achieve this and it can only happen with outside intervention by intelligent beings.

Except for all the times it's been directly observed to take place naturally. DNA changes all the time and evolution is as simple as one generation of organisms being slightly different from the previous generation. Evolution, including the change from one species to another, has been directly observed both in nature and in a lab (look up Observed Speciation). I desperately hope your response was meant sarcastically to be funny.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Sorry it takes dna manipulation to achieve this and it can only happen with outside intervention by intelligent beings.

Except for all the times it's been directly observed to take place naturally. DNA changes all the time and evolution is as simple as one generation of organisms being slightly different from the previous generation. Evolution, including the change from one species to another, has been directly observed both in nature and in a lab (look up Observed Speciation). I desperately hope your response was meant sarcastically to be funny.

Absolutely not funny in the least! You're the one that is acting desperate, not me.

Can you show one solid example of slow self-mutation taking place? Nope because it does not happen. It cannot happen. What do you think GMO crops are all about? And how do you think homo erectus became homo sapien?

Nevermind. You do not care about the truth it appears. And what about bigfoot/sasquatch being almost human-like in intelligence but still ape-like? I think there is a very small sequence of his/her dna that differs from ours. That is what prilliminary tests have shown till now. I remember watching that history channel episode and it was very interesting.

Enjoy your ignorance!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Nevermind. You do not care about the truth it appears.

But making stuff up randomly is OK?

And what about bigfoot/sasquatch being almost human-like in intelligence but still ape-like?

(psssst - it's not real!)

I think there is a very small sequence of his/her dna that differs from ours. That is what prilliminary tests have shown till now. I remember watching that history channel...

Ahhhh, you DO have a sense of humour!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing

And what about bigfoot/sasquatch being almost human-like in intelligence but still ape-like?

Yes they are... sightings of Bigfoot are via intra dimensional portals that open briefly and you see into his world... then the 'gateway' closes again and all you might see is a short trail of footprints that start nowhere and end nowhere. Governments have been studying these naturally ocurring gateways for some time

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by gort51

THANK GOD! A voice of reason on this topic! Thank You! Reading this topic was like chewing glass shards and fishhooks!

Just when I thought there was no hope....This post comes up and calms me down! LOL! I had a BAD day at the recording studio today and have been informed that my associate as well as FRIEND....who is a FULL BIRD COLONEL....might have to do a stint for months....and he just retired!

Just for those who don't know....once in a s an officer.....you can resign or retire your commission.....but you are never ever seperated from it. You can be called up anytime by way of National Security. His wife is seething and is asking ME to help him get out of it....but either can I help but even worse....HE WANTS TO GO!

It is a relatively safe gig but his wife thought once he was out he was done for good....you are never out....I will never be out...even in death.....there will be some onnection or condolence made.....some decisions a person makes....have repercusions that NEVER stop.

So....thnk you POSTER for giving me new found hope that there are still some people out there who will stand up and say....ENOUGH! Let's get real! Split Infinity

Maybe you should capitalize more random words in your posts.

Did you get confused and think this was your personal blog?

Add some reptilians next time.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes they are... sightings of Bigfoot are via intra dimensional portals that open briefly and you see into his world... then the 'gateway' closes again and all you might see is a short trail of footprints that start nowhere and end nowhere. Governments have been studying these naturally ocurring gateways for some time

Let me confer with Wheatley - I'll get back to you!

edit on 9-12-2011 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

That sounds like the bruce gernon story of him flying over the bermuda triangle and making miami in minutes rather than hours,

but I am not sure it applies to bigfoot/sasquatch. I think it is an old species that barely made extinction and now lives in the uninhabited deep wilderness. There are "tales" of similar creatures in russia and southeast asia.

They are extremely ellusive much like the chupacabra in atlantis, which I think is somehow related to time portals opening and closing. By atlantis I mean *the americas*..you know past the gates of gibraltor and bigger than europe and asia combined.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

And proof of grey aliens in some abandoned house in mexico? Watch this...

People are lazy. They don't want to do THEIR OWN RESEARCH!

edit on 12/9/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Based on the reptilian theory they already exist here in another higher dimension so I would say no since they're already there, again based on the crazy reptilian theory's I've read. Again only a theory.
edit on 8-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

Im not sure why the idea of evolution is considered crazy when it comes to other animals, especially those that have been around long before we were even here, but its perfectly acceptable when we view ourselves in the same light. Dolphins are an intelligent species. I think the idea of this being "crazy" is humanity again thinking too highly of itself. Whos to say that dinosaurs couldnt have evolved past the already highly intelligent raptors of their day? Lets not even mention the historical and biblical references to snake or lizard people.

I dont think its crazy at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join