It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If 2012 is really Ascension does that mean the Dinosaur based reptilians will go as well or not

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

I get what you are trying to say even though your times are a little off. I mean 150 years ago the first dinosaur had already been identified and named (Megalosaurus BTW) 110 years ago the Wright Bros. had already successfully flown a biplane glider successfully, 10 years ago they certainly knew about planets outside the solar system (the first confirmed was in 1988) but anyways what I wanted to ask is who thought that men would explode if they went over 35mph
We have been riding horses for quite some time and they gallop at that speed and above...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
2012 is to me, the start of their plans and agendas, putting forward NWO in more serious ways. I've thought 2014-2017 was significant, but I also know in No Time, what if we're all paving the way for something thousands of years down the line, as in earth time that would be seconds really. I don't cling to anything, yet feel there is an upgrade taking place. I believe that many of those planet sized crafts, that have shown up near the sun, are other systems knowing earth is upgrading, and joining in.

I don't think species or race has anything to do with this, but readiness. Living with integrity, Love & Peace!

Please tell me you are not referring to the "planet sized craft" that was seen near Murcury...
If so you need to brush up on image artifacts.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Majiq

Yeah thats right..stick to the mercury thing..asif theres nothing around the sun doing stuff

oO

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If you want proof of evolution this is a short list of sites that you could start at. Not that it will matter I know that I am going out on a very thin limb, and that it makes much more sense that our Sky Daddy made us out of mud and all that but I figured I would throw it out there.

Link
Link
Link
Link

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by Majiq

Yeah thats right..stick to the mercury thing..asif theres nothing around the sun doing stuff

oO

I was simply stating a fact. I wanted very much when I saw that video to believe that a CME from the Sun revealed something by Mercury until I saw that the CME didn't actually hit Mercury and that the same artifact can be seen every day at about the same time. That artifact can also be seen by Venus and Mars from the source. Like I said, I believed it at first to and wish it had been something but it wasn't.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

E.C.....where to I begin? I hate arguing Evolution vs Creationizm because even though Evolution is a proven fact...that does not mean that a GOD did not use this method for crating the Multiverse. I personaly am not religious but I respect others beliefs....as long as they are consistant with provable facts or if the person of faith aknowledges the descrepencies and does not talk out their butt about things they hve no proof or knowledge of.

Dinosaurs were warm blooded and birds are their genetic ancestors.....Reptiles are cold blooded and I can't believe there are still people around who think that Man and Dinosaur lived in the same time frame.....they were multi millions af years apart. You have been watching too many 1950's era movies. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Left untouched people will continue to have the same traits.

Actually quite the opposite is true. Isolated populations often show the most obvious evidence of human evolution. Tibetans, for instance, have special genes which allow them to thrive at high altitudes.

Also, people in modern times are taller. This is partially caused by the fact that food is more readily available in first world countries. So a change in the availability of food in our environment has changed how tall we grow. That's how evolution works, environmental factors affect organisms and cause evolution. No outside intelligent influence is needed.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

No i think he agrees with you, but he is saying the jump to manking from apes in 200,000 years was ET manipulation, I agree as well. Lets not forget our souls are not though eons upon eons old.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

No we were talking about are the dinosaur reptilians different to other races like the alpha draconians

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

I never said they were 4th D, I said do you think they might be moving onto 4thD if we do as well. As far as we can tell the dinosaur based ones are 3D at the moment advanced intelligently as they are.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Great answer i agree with you fully. The main point i was trying to figure out was if they are different to alpha draconians and other et reptilians. I know they serve the dark negative side of soul progression.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I know i was just using the term reptile i understand dinosaurs are different. I dont know another name for them Dino Sapiens maybe.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Term only some races say 4th D others say 5th. On another post you would of seen me write that.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Guys to step in the argument. I know the alphas are real that is not what i was trying to figure out. Yes Ascension is real the exact time not sure. Hopefully not too far away.

I was trying to figure out if the 3D reptilians how (might) they fit into it all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

Term only some races say 4th D others say 5th. On another post you would of seen me write that.

When you use ters such 3-D 4-D...etc....you are just using terms of Geometry. If you have even a basic understanding of both geometry and physics...you will see that the way you are presenting this is very off.

Super String theory puts the Universes dimentional state at 11.....M-Theory at 10-D. Point of this is....you can't have the existanc of Matter and Energy using just 3 0r 4 or even 5 Dimentional States....there must be more.....even though we are at odds with each other on specific quantity....we know....100% sure that an atom and it's particles....Proton Neutron Electrons...some elements have no protons such as Hydrogen....but those particle have and are made up of even smaller and more complex in behavior.....Sub-Particles....such as a Proton and a Neutron also are made up of smaller particles such as Quarks, Glueons......etc.

Light....basicly Photons....which are converted Electrons.....behave as both PARTICLE AND WAVE. So do Electrons...and Quarks....Sub-particles existing inside or as a part of both Protons and Neutron....exist in number never lower than a minimum or greater than a Maximum quantity. Forgive me...I forget the exact two quantities off the top of my head but in between these two numerical contraints......they litteraly BLINCK IN AND OUT OF EXISTANCE.

Where do they go....theory is....they transfer to protons and neutrons in alternate divergent timelines withing the Multiverse. The fact alone that they blink in and out of existance is proof positive we are looking at a NUCH larger system of which our Universe is but a part of.

So....when you use term to desrcribe what you are talking about using only 3-D....3-D will not allow time formovement thus without time.....you cannot have Electron Orbits or movement of Photons.....thus a Univers could not exist in this state. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

E.C.....where to I begin? I hate arguing Evolution vs Creationizm because even though Evolution is a proven fact...that does not mean that a GOD did not use this method for crating the Multiverse. I personaly am not religious but I respect others beliefs....as long as they are consistant with provable facts or if the person of faith aknowledges the descrepencies and does not talk out their butt about things they hve no proof or knowledge of.

Dinosaurs were warm blooded and birds are their genetic ancestors.....Reptiles are cold blooded and I can't believe there are still people around who think that Man and Dinosaur lived in the same time frame.....they were multi millions af years apart. You have been watching too many 1950's era movies. Split Infinity

Could be possible -- That a type of homo sapiens and dino sapiens are peaceably co-existing on some far off exo-bio planet in our Universe.
What is your opinion?

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: tried to get out of Splits quoted text-- I'm sorry Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Spend some time studying evolution and I think you'll be surprised just how much we humans are STILL apes. We think we're great because we can build bridges and write symphonies but really our behavior hasn't changed much in hundreds of thousands of years (even less since the advent of civilization).

If someone wants to make a case for alien involvement in our evolution they need to present some evidence. There are numerous transitional fossils between our ape ancestors and us and plenty of other apes we're related to. When we compare our genes to those of chimps, for instance, we haven't noticed anything drastically different between us and them. Certainly not the kind of glaring changes we'd hope to find with alien involvement. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

just testing out my new avatar

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Sorry....my mistype....I ment to type some elements have no neutrons such as Hydrogen. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Could be possible -- That a type of homo sapiens and dino sapiens are peaceably co-existing on some far off exo-bio planet in our Universe.
What is your opinion?

Cheers,

Erno86

edit on 13-12-2011 by Erno86 because: tried to get out of Splits quoted text-- I'm sorry Split Infinity

ERNO86.....ABSOLUTELY! Since we live in a Multiverse and by the definition and Nature of what MULTIVERSE IS......infinite possibilties in infinite diversity as well as ANYTHING BEING POSSIBLE.

Most people do not really grasp what the scale of what a Multiverse is. I have but a small glimpse.
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join