It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There are many ways to call demons and some of them allow for physical manifestation, which is the best way to have a demon appear. Do not attempt any of this if you believe in god or any monotheistic deity or have any association with a monotheistic religion or the demons I refer to will kill you.

Demons are not only powerful as heck, but are very useful tools for a warrior. Nothing good can come of this, so if this is attempted, you can only use this power for evil. The most notable uses are for killing and creating disasters.

My source of information comes from The Inugan Prophecy and it's 160+ summonings for destruction. The book is a Demonic Gnostic Text, probably from the deepest pit of Hell since the entire book obsesses about absolute power, how to obtain it and abuse it. There are no moral codes on how the power should be used, so it's the best path to enslaving demonic forces. This spell has worked very good at controlling demons in Hell and does just as good on any malevolent spirits and astral ETs.

Demonic Servants
22.36.1 The power of this spell is the greatest conjuring I have written in all my life. Use this power freely with your heart blacker than night and so full of hate, it flows like rivers of blood after battle. Neither exorcism nor forces, even the darkest of Darkness and the brightest of Light can touch that which has been summoned. This ritual has hate and malice upon this greatest of power.
22.36.2 To call upon this most terrible of powers is asking a price. Is life so worthless? To they, who call upon my darkest thoughts is asking to, know what drove me mad. I will say this for you; this spell alone drove my darkest thoughts.
23.36.3 This is for use with the Binding Spell. Hold the crystal and in the ritual, use the demon’s name instead of the Elder Order. Doing this will allow you to bind the powers of white mages and users of white magic. By doing this, you will also have to replace the Elder Order in the Spell of Releasing to undo the binding. If the demon is released, the bindings will be permanent, unless you can get that demon back.
Tools
1 wooden altar
1 altar bowl
7 Azahran’s Awakenings
11 pages folded twice over
14 small black candles
1 quartz crystal
1 white or black chalk

www.scribd.com...
I'll add more later on how to make a Heraldic Wand and Dragon Scepters. The offering being pages from The Inugan Prophecy, I'll provide one that is cursed that adds even more power.

This spell can cause demons to physically manifest in the fire.
edit on Tue Dec 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You do know that the book is a work of fiction, right?

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Do not attempt any of this if you believe in god or any monotheistic deity or have any association with a monotheistic religion or the demons I refer to will kill you.

You're a fool...and ill-practiced...you know nothing.

If you don't believe in God who do think is going to protect you from those summoned demons. A belief in God is a must if you want a manifestation of a demon. Who do you think you need to pray to while preparing your magic circle of protection?

You have no idea of what you're talking about. People like you end up dead...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
You can't control demons providing such a thing exists. If you summon it, more than likely you'll be it's bitch

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that there was a spell for the massacre of humanity. Just kidding...

Or maybe...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Some demons get annoyed if you call on them.

They will hold a grudge, and the first chance they get, they will mess with you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Some demons get annoyed if you call on them.

They will hold a grudge, and the first chance they get, they will mess with you.

Not if you know how to mess with them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Here's the two tools that need to be made to use this summoning ritual. These tools can be used with any of the workings in The Inugan Prophecy.

How to make Dragon Scepters
19.3.1 There are rituals and spells that require dragon scepters to be able to summon forth powerful gods.

www.scribd.com...
edit on Tue Dec 6 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

You have NO clue what you are playing with. NONE. You're not using THEM, they're using YOU.

Secondly, demonic entities aren't what you think they are, nor is the world in which you live. All they are, are poorly written programs that seek out weaknesses within a person's personal construct...their ego. And yours seems to be ripe for the picking.

I'll check back with you in a year to see if you still have your sanity...

BTW- Eternal LOVE and PEACE to you...
edit on 5-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So you believe that the book comes from hell but dont believe in god?lifeis fleeting hell is for eternity-enjoy.can't believe somebody flagged this.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Dude, i would recommend not attempting to summon these entities. Have you not heard what they can do to you??? This retarded spell won't work anyway. Demons are above petty spells. Sure, they may trick you into believing you are controlling them but it will come around and bite you on the arse.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why would you want to focus so much negative energy on creating death and disaster?

I hope someone can come up with an equal and opposite action for you to try.

There is enough killing and disaster in this world.
Try something positive instead; try smiling at random people or read a story to a sick kid in hospital, plant a tree,
help an elderly lady with the groceries - whatever. You will surely feel better about yourself.

Be one of the good guys ... we have enough nastiness, thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0cryptic0truth0
You do know that the book is a work of fiction, right?

It's not fiction for those who have used with good results and those who have experienced its evil. If this book is fiction, then that implies that all religions are fiction. This is a religious text and one that works very well. Maybe you should give it a try and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
Why would you want to focus so much negative energy on creating death and disaster?

I hope someone can come up with an equal and opposite action for you to try.

There is enough killing and disaster in this world.
Try something positive instead; try smiling at random people or read a story to a sick kid in hospital, plant a tree,
help an elderly lady with the groceries - whatever. You will surely feel better about yourself.

Be one of the good guys ... we have enough nastiness, thanks.

Oh, don't worry...his equal and opposite reaction is already being created as we type these words. Given the fact that he was silly enough to post this on a world-wide forum, he's going to reap the disasters that he is bringing upon himself. Its really sad when children try to put their hands in the cookie jar at such an EARLY AGE.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The art of Calling Demons is one of the most misinderstood practices. It's not what most people think.

Calling a Demon = focusing on a specific pathway of learning.

The rituals surrounding it are to help with focus and memory.

The are no physical demons, angels or anything else involved.

Demonic seals, squares, pyramids, etc.....are part of a decoding tool.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
The art of Calling Demons is one of the most misinderstood practices. It's not what most people think.

Calling a Demon = focusing on a specific pathway of learning.

The rituals surrounding it are to help with focus and memory.

The are no physical demons, angels or anything else involved.

Demonic seals, squares, pyramids, etc.....are part of a decoding tool.

And its evident that YOU also don't know what you're speaking of. However, you are right about one thing, "Its not what most people think," including yourself.

Eternal LOVE to you as well...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I summon demons every morning... they scare me so much I just flush em and bail...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
There are no physical demons, angels or anything else involved.

It sounds to me like you don't even know what you;re doing. You may not see a physical demon, because they are spiritual like. They will destroy you by corrupting your mind, making you mad, crazy, they can also cause physical harm. Man, by doing this is only leading to the destruction of yourself and those around you. It is NOT SAFE

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by ramle

You're a fool...and ill-practiced...you know nothing.

If you don't believe in God who do think is going to protect you from those summoned demons. A belief in God is a must if you want a manifestation of a demon. Who do you think you need to pray to while preparing your magic circle of protection?

You have no idea of what you're talking about. People like you end up dead...

I've used The Inugan Prophecy plenty of times and summoned all manner of evil. My friend's mom used it and she got killed. Most of the spells were written to summon forces that work against God and thus will only submit to the enemies of God. Most of the demons summoned with The Inugan Prophecy will freely give themselves to the Enemies of God if their powers are used to battle God. It's an agreement with the book's original writer and the demons are bound to his authority. The book was made to enslave demons and offers several ways to protect yourself and seal the demons away for later use. That's what the quartz crystal is for. In my case was only able to seal some of the power of the demon which has proved very potent, but not up to par with the spell's description.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join