Calling Demons and using them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This is a troll thread and not worth the stars and flags that it has...please stop posting!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Let me state that I do not call demons or anything of the nature. I simply have read several thousand pages of information on the subject and this is where the information has led.
edit on 5-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ramle

Well if I wanted to do that, I would just call in an Air Strike on your azz.

Why not try summoning some Angels for a change. Think about it sometime.

Best to you,

link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

This is a troll thread and not worth the stars and flags that it has...please stop posting!

A troll wouldn't take the time to write out all the details about it. But i agree, we should probably stop posting as it is evident that this guy's ideology will not change

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
Why would you want to focus so much negative energy on creating death and disaster?

I hope someone can come up with an equal and opposite action for you to try.

There is enough killing and disaster in this world.
Try something positive instead; try smiling at random people or read a story to a sick kid in hospital, plant a tree,
help an elderly lady with the groceries - whatever. You will surely feel better about yourself.

Be one of the good guys ... we have enough nastiness, thanks.

Will you please answer my question ( first line ) ? I am interested in the "why" more than the "how" ...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can summon demons without the need of rituals and such, but then again i don't ask anything from them either. I used to do this a long time ago; they are rather amusing to commune with, but a god of Love is a lot nicer. It's not very smart to try to control metaphysical things that live off of FEAR by threat of physical force of rote-ritual. However when your guest outstays it's welcome you need to have the guts to tell it to go home and mean it. Otherwise bad things happen to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I've already summoned all the demons in that book at least once since I've had it. I'm still here Aren't I?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

I've already summoned all the demons in that book at least once since I've had it. I'm still here Aren't I?

Have you noticed differences in your life since you started that practice?

Like sensing, hearing, feeling, seeing, etc... things?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You cannot bind Demons to do your will.. however you can summon a Djinn and he or she will help you for good or bad, chances are 50/50 it might kill you or obey.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You are yes, however, next time you may not be so lucky. It is still a dangerous practice at that and not to be trifled with

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I agree major troll thread with off site content quoted as their own.

Original
edit on 12/5/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

What a pile of hogwash!

As pointed out earlier your book is a work of fiction, written by the bizarrely named Ramle Iron Heart. (he loves to sell books by the way)

Looking at his website, he doesn't seem such a black hearted bad ass demon summoner to me!

We will meet at the food court at Mrs. Fields Cookies in the West Field Shopping Center in San Francisco. The BART Station at Powel St. has an underground entrance. This meet up happens every first Saturday of the month at 7:00 pm.After meeting up we will then decide on what to do, most likely we will eat out somewhere near by. This is a play it by ear event, anything can happen. This is going to be an under 18 friendly event, of course with parent's permission.

link

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by isyeye
There are no physical demons, angels or anything else involved.

It sounds to me like you don't even know what you;re doing. You may not see a physical demon, because they are spiritual like. They will destroy you by corrupting your mind, making you mad, crazy, they can also cause physical harm. Man, by doing this is only leading to the destruction of yourself and those around you. It is NOT SAFE

The people who use this sort of stuff with the understanding of what it brings are probably already demons themselves. Demons can manifest in our world through the elements. In my case they use fire to show me the flashiness of their power in this world. They can show themselves in any way they see fit.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by ramle

What a pile of hogwash!

As pointed out earlier your book is a work of fiction, written by the bizarrely named Ramle Iron Heart. (he loves to sell books by the way)

Looking at his website, he doesn't seem such a black hearted bad ass demon summoner to me!

We will meet at the food court at Mrs. Fields Cookies in the West Field Shopping Center in San Francisco. The BART Station at Powel St. has an underground entrance. This meet up happens every first Saturday of the month at 7:00 pm.After meeting up we will then decide on what to do, most likely we will eat out somewhere near by. This is a play it by ear event, anything can happen. This is going to be an under 18 friendly event, of course with parent's permission.

link

I think ramle is an anagram for - lamer ...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Is there any evidence, anything physical or when the stuff was practiced was there a group shot of your demon calling setup? Please just like any other "out of this world" description of events it would be nice for a little supporting evidence. Deny ignorance, promote proof with first hand video or pics of these beings or the ceremony being done. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Will you please answer my question ( first line ) ? I am interested in the "why" more than the "how" ...

I'm serving my mentor's final wish to destroy the Earth for his having the disgrace of dying on it back in 2007 when one of his students killed him. There's also a rivalry between me and my mentor's murderer to see who is more evil.

The Earth is a toy to smashed, burned and ripped apart for the sheer pleasure of saying "I have the power, so be it; it shall been done."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I'm serving my mentor's final wish to destroy the Earth for his having the disgrace of dying on it back in 2007 when one of his students killed him. There's also a rivalry between me and my mentor's murderer to see who is more evil.

The Earth is a toy to smashed, burned and ripped apart for the sheer pleasure of saying "I have the power, so be it; it shall been done."

Thankyou for your reply.

Kids smash their toys for similar reasons. I do hope you grow out of this and not continue down the 'columbine high' path.

The Earth is not a toy. It is home. Find a different sandbox to play in if you don't like this one.

Try Lego ....

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolhanddan
reply to post by ramle

Is there any evidence, anything physical or when the stuff was practiced was there a group shot of your demon calling setup? Please just like any other "out of this world" description of events it would be nice for a little supporting evidence. Deny ignorance, promote proof with first hand video or pics of these beings or the ceremony being done. Thanks in advance.

There are no shots of the full ritual site. I only take stills during some of the ritual and any video is destroyed after it's watched for faces and images in the altar fire. Most of my pictures are screen shots of video. It's not appropriate to film rituals since they are usually very person between you and the demon. The fact that any images exist during a ritual is rare if not unheard of in most cases. Photos will do no good since most of my spells affect distant places. Yeah there's a flashy demon face in my altar fire and a few images, but that's about all I see at my end until the results are delivered in bloody mayhem such as my earthquake spell which is still being fine tuned for the war ahead.

I'm either causing or predicting disasters. Anyway, there was a fire in Reno, NV a few weeks ago that corresponds with a fire based death ritual I used hours before the fire started. My best friend is a witness of the fire and he called me the following morning bragging of the results of the use of fire based death spells. Me and my friend also used the same demon to make several storms worse in Ohio last April. I have a few personal uses of the demon to either predict or cause the earthquake on Haiti a couple of days before the event, but the description of the curse most certainly supports the causing of the event. My girl friend didn't believe me so I use it again and that was the quake in Chili. My rival is claiming the quake in Japan and the nuclear disaster to further claim she is more evil than me, but there's more proof that was HARRP.

Sorcery is almost impossible to prove because of how it works and what it affects to bring about your results. There's no way to know the future with enough detail to say what the lottery numbers are, but it appears that demons are manipulating people and situations. If I cast a generalized death spell on someone; they might die by a in gang crossfire or a car accident. I've done thousands of death spells, few end in a heart attack like in movies, they usually end with inoperable cancer, but mostly the deaths occur by means of violent confrontation with another human shortly after the spell was cast. Drunk drivers are a common tool for demons asked to perform a death curse. Weather related spells are even harder to understand. I've used those in my attempts to bring about chaos. They have a limit on how much change you can bring about, leaving the wielder to use existing storms and weather formations to bring about the result. If I used enslaving spells, the results would be more direct, but I was never good at using them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Thankyou for your reply.

Kids smash their toys for similar reasons. I do hope you grow out of this and not continue down the 'columbine high' path.

The Earth is not a toy. It is home. Find a different sandbox to play in if you don't like this one.

Try Lego ....

If I had a way to return to my real home, I would have already, but until I can muster enough mayhem and destruction to force ETs to return me home, I'm stuck here. I've heard from a lot of people in the Starseed, Abductee/Contactee, UFO and other related communities that if humanity was about to blow itself sky high, they would intervene to save the Earth. I'm counting on that, because Ramle Iron Heart has sorcery that promises much mayhem and possibly the end of humanity if the spells work and the demon can be summoned through a human host. Who ever created that Ramle Iron Heart profile is full of it. That imposter is trying to prevent Janu's writings from being used to their full potential. Whoever they are, they are scared of the power The Inugan Prophecy can invoke and the potential destruction its demons can bring. I'm going to have it shut down and probably his town of residence destroyed by some disaster.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join