It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling Demons and using them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

If you summon them, logic dictates that you don't believe in a monotheistic God.

Why do you not question why they would kill you for doing so?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

So much animosity and competition between God and Satan and his minions. So many "witches," and "magicians," and "sorcerers," who just have no idea of the complexity of the Ladder of Lights, the Tree of Spiritual Planes, and the like. I feel sorry for anyone who is so enveloped in the God, or those against God dichotomy that they overlook the multitude of other opportunities waiting out there. Such immaturity, such Western thinking. If this volume has given you such great powers, Ramle, what evidence do you have for your triumphs?

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 5/12/11 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ramle

If you summon them, logic dictates that you don't believe in a monotheistic God.

Why do you not question why they would kill you for doing so?

The demons know of God and his mission, they know it in great detail. I also know that God is Real and he's an enemy of The Inugan Prophecy. I cast death curses on his servants all the time, most of them I don't know the final outcome, but as long as they are gone, I don't really care what the demons do to them.

The story portion of the book talks about an apocalyptic event brought by God to the people on a planet called Kidasuna. There were actually two events started by God and a third started by the Rokat who live on Kidasuna. These were magical battles fought using the very magic I use. These guys are masters of the craft and they beat God and defeated his armies and nearly wiped out all life on Kidasuna. Their hate runs very deep and it's a birthright to be born with a hatred of humans and God. The book of very serious on the treatment of Earth and Christianity. Wipe them out and feast on them. It's very harsh.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by ramle

So much animosity and competition between God and Satan and his minions. So many "witches," and "magicians," and "sorcerers," who just have no idea of the complexity of the Ladder of Lights, the Tree of Spiritual Planes, and the like. I feel sorry for anyone who is so enveloped in the God, or those against God dichotomy that they overlook the multitude of other opportunities waiting out there. Such immaturity, such Western thinking. If this volume has given you such great powers, Ramle, what evidence do you have for your triumphs?

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 5/12/11 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

I don't maintain a Book of Shadows, since all of my uses of magic is to harm and kill. I don't want to keep much documentation on my bloody rivalry with my x-coven leader. With thousands of death curses and other destructive spells, it's not wise to keep a record. They are better forgotten and repeated than noted.

It really depends on the type of evidence. Here's what I presented so far.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Why wouldn't you keep a collection of your dark spells, and masterful accomplishments? If you truly have control over the forces which you claim to invoke from this grimoire, you could just as easily instruct them to punish and annihilate your captors. I sense a fear in you, a fear of discovery, and of accountability for your own actions.

This revelation reveals you to either be a fraud who has done none of the things you purport to have achieved; or it paints a picture of you as being afraid of the power you wield, holding regret and remorse for your actions. If you are so black and vile as to command the legions you've summoned, you would have no fear of discovery over your dark, sinister works. Evil, hatred, and negativity absorb power and energy from outright fear. What better way to be feared, than to be known as responsible for heinous crimes committed with unsavory evil intelligence?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Sounds like schizophrenia to me.

You claim if they believe in God they die.

You cannot know something and not believe it exists.

I may or may not have had a run in with one of you demon friends. He was a coward. Of course. I'd like to think it was a dream. Because you can't prove these things.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You're right about the fear of accountability, who the hell wants to be accountable when they knowingly cast spells that have killed people. The book has a habit of seriously turning its users into monsters. The book is also attached to my rival who is trying to figure out my next move. Any documentation that is kept she will be able to get at will not be good either. It's possible to pick patterns out of documented activities.

At this point, everyone who's used The Inugan Prophecy to greedily obtain power has gone insane. I don't want to know how far down the line I've gone since I started my quest for power. Mastering the book is impossible and all who try go insane. The book tends to show you things that no mortal has yet been able to handle and maintained their moral sanity. Once you start using it, you loose your humanity, and if you started with no humanity like me, you become a demon real fast.

My girl friend has been helping to correct the book's grammar and spelling and it's turned her into a demon that justifies putting humans in cages and slaughtering them for meat to feed to school children in 3rd world countries. This book is evil, every page of it is evil.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ramle

Sounds like schizophrenia to me.

You claim if they believe in God they die.

You cannot know something and not believe it exists.

I may or may not have had a run in with one of you demon friends. He was a coward. Of course. I'd like to think it was a dream. Because you can't prove these things.
edit on 5-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

I have a friend who has that. This is a limitation of human language. The Rokat are the species that originally wrote The Inugan Prophecy and it was channeled into English which is supposed to be the most compatible language.

Anyway, the concept of belief and knowing is much more individualistic in the Rokat's own language. In the native language a belief is a faith that something exists that can't be verified. A knowledge doesn't have to be believed in for it to exist. Example, the Sun is Yellow, this is a knowing, not something that has to be believed in for it to be true. The Rokat love having absolute certainties in stuff, including their mystical practices which gave rise to The Inugan Prophecy and it's demons. In The Inugan Prophecy, God is an ET with incredible power and he wields it much the same way I wield my own power.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I had a intense dream last night, I probably should have written it down it was like from a movie lol. There was more to it, but in the dream a demon was trying to posses me and as I started slipping away and I started reciting the our father (I don't consider myself exactly Christian, but I like the message of the our farther) as well as in'shallah (Allah/God willing in Arabic) in my mind and I regained control after an uber battle. It was freaking intense, I wish I was lucid in the dream, but I am glad my subconscious pwned that demon n00b anyway, because that dream may have gotten really messed up otherwise, it was looking pretty bad for while.

Do not call on demons.

I am not here to debate the nature of reality or spirituality with people who don't believe in such things.

For people who do not believe in demons, take this metaphor that I am stealing from something immortal technique said: Demons are like the people in your life that are not there for you when it is inconvenient for them, they are only there when they are trying to use you for something.

Regardless if you believe in them in a spiritual sense, you can still understand what those who believe in them mean in a psychological/social/emotional sense.

I am just saying, no matter what you believe, it is a bad idea to call on demons, empower yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

This all sounds very much like sensationalism. You're claiming that a book is responsible for you killing individuals who believe in God. This same volume is responsible for your girlfriend kidnapping, torturing, and feeding innocent people to others. Let me ask you this: have you heard of the Crusades? Christians and Jews were killed by Muslims for belief in Yahweh, and not submission to Allah.

Jeffrey Dahmer and Ed Gein, two notorious individuals practiced ritualistic murder, rape, necrophilia, as well as cannibalism and the like. Now, you state that the book has caused your girlfriend to become a kind of demon, capable of atrocious acts. I have to ask you: so what? She needed a book to become so evil? These demons must not be very potent or powerful, if regular, unknowing humans, can succumb to their same evils without them.

As for the evil, and vile reputation the book has garnered, it sounds a lot like a ploy. An attempt at leeching from the infamy and fame that the Simon Necronomicon has garnered over the years. Infamy which has been properly attributed, as the book was cited as evidence in the murder investigations resulting in the sentencing of Roderick Ferrell. I have not seen a single murder investigation, or substantiated claim of any potent evil power for the volume you purport.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It seems that you have done a lot with a book that was published a month ago!
As for this dime store trash being a Gnostic Text........THAT is a joke.
You show your age and limited understanding of anything related to demonology by prescribing to this horse s**t. Do yourself a favor and try not to share your delusions with the whole world. some things are better left unsaid.

:faceplant:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Why would you ever want to attract a negative being to you?

This is very childish.

These "demons" are the ones feeding on our negativity and fear, and you're calling upon them?

Do i have this wrong?

I know that us humans think of good and evil in black and white, but i don't see why you would need to do this unless you're trying to cause harm to someone, or get something the easy way.

I'd rather work with "angels" or light beings.

I've had a suspicion that some of these things have been messing with me during my first stages of sleep.

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: im st00pid

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Sounds like you're changing what you said to fit a now apparent contradiction.

How about this.

I know demons are cowards. Because otherwise, they wouldn't hide and be commanded by people like you. They would do it themselves.

This makes them either weak, dumb, or both. Not worth my time nor concern. I will stand by a God who actually did something himself rather than a peasant race of spirits that need physical beings to tell them what to do, or even consider the demands of physical beings as worthy of time. Seems like desperation to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

This is what i was trying to say.

There is no need to mess with these things..they are as real as you want them to be, and with someone trying to mess around with "demons" that could be a bad thing.

Negativity draws on negativity..

glad someone else see's it this way.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ramle

Man...

I think you need to take a step back and see what you're doing.

In no way could this be good..

It's not a game, the way you spoke "my rival, trying to figure out my next move" really disturbs me.

Like really man?

Please don't post threads like this, i'm not trying to be all righteous, but exposing people to negativity only breeds more!

Step into the light my friend.

Remember, NOT a game!

ACTUALLY guys, i think we should all stop messing with ramel, THE PROPHET OF DOOM!!!!

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: haha

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramle

since all of my uses of magic is to harm and kill.

Are you reading what you're writing?

Harm & Kill?

Is that what you're about?

To achieve real power, real bliss, you have to go the opposite way my friend.

not good

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: replace txt

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: edit

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: edit

edit on 6-12-2011 by dannotz because: cant figure out how to fix this..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% Dannotz!

There is no logical reason to bring that type of energy into your life. Demons feed off of fear and weaker entities, not the sort of thing I like allow to occupy my thoughts or life with.

Here is the immortal tech thing I was citing, at 2:37 he shares his thoughts about demons and I agree with him whole heartedly, I sure even someone who doesn't believe in such could relate to the message. It's some good stuff.

edit on 6-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The last ten years of my life a group of people have done their best to ruin my life, they have interfered in my work life and not just one job it's been at least 15 no one will hire me and I've got kids to feed I'd love to know of a spell Or a way to bring unfortune and misery to their lives, any ideas?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There's great threads and vital information being thrown into the hoax bin here at ATS, but this stuff here, is already been shown to be blatant plagiarism complete with threats of metaphysical terrorism, and continues unabated, lauded even.

That aside, using this stuff for personal gain or for causes of vanity is evil, and always, without exception, carries a powerful price. Shoddy methodology in ritualistic works is akin to lighting a beacon for real troubles and your likely to get some attention from forces beyond your control and conception, karma is a bitch and none of us work outside of it. Heed some friendly advice and quit before you actually stumble onto something that a $14.95 paperback won't fix.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
It seems that you have done a lot with a book that was published a month ago!
As for this dime store trash being a Gnostic Text........THAT is a joke.
You show your age and limited understanding of anything related to demonology by prescribing to this horse s**t. Do yourself a favor and try not to share your delusions with the whole world. some things are better left unsaid.

:faceplant:

Ramle Iron Heart's material has been around since 2000 through my rival's coven, but it's getting spread by them. I showed Ramle Iron Heart lulu and that's when it went up as a physical book.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join