It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the last President.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by sonnny1

Really?

So his policy's NEVER have ANY impact on the way people feel about him?

This thread is not about Obama bashing. You have plenty of threads for that.

If you actually read what I'm saying - - - you just might get the point I am making - - - which fits the subject of this thread.

Thanks Ammee for coming back!
The Prophecy - - - in question.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Of course they are not, her friends that are interviewed are Bulgarians (old people) who speaks Bulgarian, that is why i translated it for you. Anyhow, you seem to not care about facts.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by NotThat
...or if the American people would vote to have no President.

I wonder if they will have "None of the above" on the ballot this election, or if I'll have to write it in again.

Seriously, I've always wondered if 2008 wasn't the "last" election. No election, no President? Military rule?

There is a movie called "None of the Above". I have wondered this, too. There is so much hype about 2012 perhaps people will be so busy worrying about the end of the world that they won't vote.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Here's another link in ATS discussing Baba Vanga's prediction that WW3 would start November 10, 2010.

From stuff I've read/listened to over the years - - - we seem to be about 10 years behind projected dates. (No - there are no links - as it is an accumulation of information).

If there is (for what ever reason) a programmed "Game of Life" - - - we are lagging. We have dragged our feet in uselessness and unnecessary distractions.

Perhaps this is the reason for such a "hard push" from the Bush administration. Do they know something?

Anyway - - I suggest adding 10 years to any prediction/PROPHECY (not written in stone - - of course).

I just told someone this last month. We are in some kind of time loop or something and are 10 years behind where we are supposed to be.

Add 10 years an a different President would be in office. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

t would be interesting if one of Obama's names means "moon".

The moon is "feminine divine". The Moon holds such a natural fascination for us, doesn't she? How often are we absolutely wowed by her beauty when we happen to glance up at the night sky? Whether she is in her full aspect or in her crescent phase - which I like to call "the bow of Artemis", seeing the Moon illuminating the dark of night inspires us to pause a moment and experience her beauty. She is magic, she is mystery, and she is grace. www.consciousmindjournal.com...

Could "moon" refer to a woman - - rather then a name?

Could it be referring to a woman president - - as in Nostradamus predictions (as some believe)?

Could it be referring to Hillary Clinton?

(I am not stating anything as fact - - this is just speculation - - within the context of the PROPHECY. LOL - I really am trying to stay within the topic parameters :lol

I don't really see either Obama or Clinton starting a new world religion. I wonder if a new world religion and a powerful religious leader would be enough to have a US President and a Pope to step down.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

[

Oh - you get a star for that one.

I think of the OWS movement and wonder - - - who thought to show up in clothes made in America. Did they get there on bikes made in America. Is there even an American made Smart Phone? Did they give up any foreign made luxury to support America?

Thanks.

I am not against the OWS movement. I just don't care how much money other people make. I think I would be more inclined to protest jobs and companies going overseas. Or protest the bailouts. Or protest the amout of money our government is printing. Or protest cursing and sex on TV. Or protest wars we didn't vote for. Or protest congress perks and salaries.

I prefer a more concrete complaint.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vistina

Thanks for the translations.
A prediction about a last President doesn't necessarly mean WWIII.
It has me thinking about what kind of government might follow a last 44th President. I have always liked the idea of a group of people drawn by lottery. Just a random group. Have a forth of them change every year and no one can serve two terms.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I actually think that Hillary was supposed to be president instead of Obama. Perhaps "all hell breaks loose" because the time is right for such things.

That is very possible.

She really should be VP candidate in 2012. Will be interesting to see what really happens.

I am woman - - one year older then Hillary. Our gender has come a long way - - but it is still a man's world. Hillary should not be so arrogant to decline the VP if offered to her. IMO it is doubtful a woman will be elected straight off. She would need to become president from a secondary position.

Still trying to stay within parameter of topic: PROPHECY

Perhaps a woman VP would be enough to get the President and the Pope to quit. Ha Ha Ha.
Seriously, I would vote for Hillary but I worry about her husband.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vistina
reply to post by NotThat

Of course they are not, her friends that are interviewed are Bulgarians (old people) who speaks Bulgarian, that is why i translated it for you. Anyhow, you seem to not care about facts.

You are right, I don't care about facts. I am interested in talking a a prediction about our 44th President, how that prediction could take place, and what kind of government that would mean for the United States.

Predictions aren't facts. They are guesses or glimpses into the future. I don't care who made the prediction.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Here is a thread you might be interested in:

The New Religion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Let's forget politics and get back to the prediction.
Thanks.

Heres ONE prediction that didnt pan out............................

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by NotThat

Here is a thread you might be interested in:

The New Religion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting thread.
The Univeralist tried to create a religion for everyone. It is a sort of non-religion. God is mentioned in the creed but not usually during the service. Nothing to offend anyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
All this Obama and the name of the leader of a new religion being called Moon. Your connecting my dots.

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Another Image Dream, make of it what you will...

Whether theres meaning in what hand its in
.. As it appeared to me in more or less one second.
edit on 17-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
DreamOracle's Dreams Of Worthy Mention
Hi ATS
I thought I'd post my mentionable dreams for you to see and appraise at your discretion. I do look these up myself but it's always good to have more than one point if view on my dreams, I always miss something

27/06/2011: Mans Voice, "I'm being tapped !!"

21/07/2011: Predator Drone (International?) Incident.

22/07/2011: SC-SE-P New Shuttle or Ship.

31/07/2011: Ice (World?) Land Travel.

12/08/2011: Destroy##word blurs## Aimed V 9 2 3.

I have researched todays dream it seemed more important and as far as the others go... I'm not privvy to future Drone Strike details but if one of your operatives is reading this you may wish to be very careful in future...
So as I said todays dream is 1 of 3 possible subjects it pertains;
1. Merline and its Satellites or a binary star?
2. Something to do with Nazi germany and the USAF?
3.Viator and Renaissance Studdies, Indian and Psuedo Indian Passages with regards to the moons rotation and nodes etc. Source

I've noticed a definite lack of detail around this time of the year as opposed to the winter months when they are very detailed. To explain it simply, Summer its old Dial-up and in winter its Fibre Optic Broadband. I'm beginning to think its Constellational in some way.

P.s edit the Ice (World?) Land could mean we're in for a cold winter again lots of snow for Swansea ...again
, he hopes

edit on 12-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

The predator Drone Incident obviously refers to its Virus problems and the international incident to the recent tradgedy regarding Pakistani Troop deaths.
It seems to be in good order so far... I'm especially curious as to the Moon Descending Or Tail (V923) exactly means. What ever the outcome, it definitely means The Moon Descending, where did the name Moon for this religious leader come from I'm curious

add eddit: MOON.... Unification Church

edit on 8-12-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I am sorry more people were not interested in talking about the possible ways this prediction could take place.

1. Obama becomes a dictator
2. America has a civil war and becomes 2 nations
3. Nuclear war in the US
4. Earthquake physically dividing the US in half.
5. Asteroid off the atlantic coast flooding the eastern cities.
6. The last Pope declares himself world ruler.
7. Alien invasion.
8. Obama is declared an illegal alien and riots occur.

Sometimes I am disapointed in ATS. It can be really hard to talk about something becauses so many people want to score verbal points against each other or to play mind games . There used to be more adult conversations on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In terms of the OP's question or postulation that the Marxist Kenyan may be the last President . . .

I'd rate it as a 50/50 chance.

I could readily see things crashing so disasterously before the SElection date that the Marxist globalist oligarchy would trash the Marxist Kenyan post haste . . . and either

put some other more socially acceptable puppet in his place

or

implement tyrannical dictatorial martial law cancelling the SElection.

Many folks are becoming increasingly aware of the treasonous values, attitudes, decisions, activities toward the utter destruction of the United States of America. The items below are just the tip of the iceberg.

Originally posted by AnneeThere has been a total and vicious smear campaign against Obama from the beginning. That is not Obama's doings.

WHAT UNMITIGATED NONSENSE.

1. The Marxist Kenyan was selected and trained from a relatively early age for his MARXIST DESTROYER IN CHIEF ROLE. His grandparents were Marxist. His pedophile mentor (friend of his father's) was a Marxist.

Just a bit of evidence:

www.americanfreepress.net...

Global Elite Picked Obama Long Before Voters

Man recounts startling tale of first time he heard of Barack Obama—18 years ago in Russia

By Tom Fife

During the period of roughly February 1992 to mid-1994, I was making frequent trips to Moscow in the process of starting a software development, joint-venture company with some people from the Russian scientific community.

. . . was a levelheaded scientist, while his wife was rather deeply committed to the losing communist cause.

Early in 1992, the American half of our venture was invited to V. & T.’s Moscow flat . . . . As the evening wore on, T. developed a decidedly rough anti-American edge—one her husband tried to quietly rein in.

. . .

“Well, I think you are going to be surprised when you get a black president very soon,” she said. The consensus we expressed was that we didn’t think there was anything innately barring that.

. . .

“What if I told you that you will have a black president very soon and he will be a communist?” she said. “Well, you will; and he will be a communist.”

One of us asked, “It sounds like you know something we don’t know.”

“Yes, it is true,” she replied. “This is not some idle talk. He is already born, and he is educated and being roomed to be president right now. You will be impressed to know that he has gone to the best schools of presidents. He is what you call ‘Ivy League.’ You don’t believe me, but he is real and I even know his name. His name is Barack. His mother is white and American and his father is black from Africa. That’s right, a chocolate baby! And he’s going to be president.”

. . .

(other interesting details available at the link)

2. Certainly his preference for OTHER COUNTRIES; praising other countries; bashing the USA; avoiding the Pledge of Allegiance; Showing disdain, disrespect and contempt for the flag;

3. AND his persistently BRAZENLY displayed affections for, praise for, exhaltations of ISLAM--particularly over Christianity are well known even in the MSM displays of his treasonous beahviors and attitudes.

4. HIs doing all he can to trash the economy, trash jobs; trash small businesses; trash and destroy the middle class; neuter our military is impressive only in its degree of rank brazen evil and traitorousness.

5. His incredible degree of Reactive Attachment Disordered dysfunctional mentalities and emotionalities; his raging clinical narcissism and chronic patholigical lying are far from admirable or constructive.

6. His raging arrogance can only be described as horrific and outrageously dangerous.

7. His widely acknowledged vengefulness. bitterness, rage habits can only be describe as outrageously dangerous for individuals as well as our nation and the world at large.

8. It is difficult to impossible to fantasize about coming up with a WORSE, MORE traitorous, more demonized, more duplicitous, more destructive-to-our-Nation and the world Marxist to fill the Whitehouse role. It is as though the Marxist globalists came up with the worse created, trained, conditioned, shaped Destroyer they could--and then slickly forced him on the Nation with the best propaganda and mass mind control techniques with the full help of their heavily controlled and owned MSMedia.

. . .

I'll stop there . . . but that's just the tip of the iceberg of the horrors attached to the Marxist Kenyan.

edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: fix formatting goofs

edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: ADDTIONS to an item

edit on 18/12/2011 by BO XIAN because: forgot to relate to the original question as I'd started out to do

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Some very interesting ideas here.

I, too, wonder if Obama is a plant. There is just not enough information about him. During the cold war there were hints that Russia had a plan to defeat America from within. I thoughy it was something to do with a decrease in moral values - rudeness, Playboy type magazines, cursing on tv, encouraging sexual behavior in preteens - things that would take us away from Christian values.

Our society has changed.

I don't really see much change caused by Obama though. It is possible that a miliary ruler could take over the US if people rioted after discovering that he was not really the President.

Thanks for your imput and the links.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join