It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the last President.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Thank you Annee!! I said the same thing (probably not so nicely) and was told I was off topic! I hate it when people go off on tangents that have nothing to do with the OP's topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This guy seems to think so too.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Annee, you know I love you. We have talked before many times. I'm sorry I offended you. I just got crazy that so many people wanted to talk about politics but had nothing to say about the prediction. I am really tired of immature members who don't read posts before responding, or who sidetrack topics.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by Annee

I didn't suggest that the USA would no longer exist. I am not putting blame anywhere. I just asked a question. Having a last President doesn't mean the USA would no longer exist.

I did not say that either.

All I said is just because a prediction makes a claim something will happen when there is a black president - - - does not mean it is caused by the president himself.

Yes, I agree with that.

I am actually more interested in the idea that we may be living in a time when our government may change to one without a President. I am curious as to what would cause a military leader to take over. I wonder what would prevent elections from taking place - or if the American people would vote to have no President.

I find it interesting that the last Pope and the last president seem to share the same time period. I wonder what could happen to end both their reins, and if it is the same event/person.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by NotThat

You do know that the "Black Pope" does not mean black skinned. There is a high level black priest (or other title) some feared meant the "Black Pope" and if he had been selected pope would have been a sign of the final days.

"Black Pope" is the moniker historically assigned to the leader of the Jesuit order: for the color of the simple priestly vestments he keeps on wearing, for his lifetime posting, and for the planetary influence he carries.

Read more: www.time.com...

That's interesting. I don't know anything about a black pope. Does a black pope have anything to do with the first black President being the last President?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

"It was 1997 and Obama wasn't even there yet." I wish this clip was longer. I wonder what magazine predicted a black President in 1997 ( and also where was Obama if he "wasn't there yet". Did the magazine also say that the president elected in 2008 would be the last one? That was the impression I got.

I, too, worry about tyhe amount of money we are printing. The comment "You can't put a government in jail" or something like that was shocking. I guess this could be why a military man could be put in charge of the country.

I wonder if NATO or a group of other countries could force a President to step down.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think it may be a possibility. Although a highly unlikely one. That being said, the current political climate in Washington is degrading a fair amount. It was always a system based and checks and balances - trite I know - but for whatever reason it worked because the politicians kept to the spirit of this and tried to actually accomplish things. Currently, that doesn't necessarily seem to be the case, their seems to be more of an emphasis towards using the checks and balances to stop the whole system, a veritable method of throwing bodies in the gears until it grinds to a halt - effectively hampering the entire process of governance. Note the sheer amount of unaccepted presidential positions waiting to be ratified for example.

It remind me of bit of the last days of the Roman Republic, where Sulla recognized a flaw in the system that had never been exploited only to give power back the the Republic, although the damage was done as Julius recognized the potential, and the rest, they say, it history.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I am actually more interested in the idea that we may be living in a time when our government may change to one without a President. I am curious as to what would cause a military leader to take over. I wonder what would prevent elections from taking place - or if the American people would vote to have no President.

I find it interesting that the last Pope and the last president seem to share the same time period. I wonder what could happen to end both their reins, and if it is the same event/person.

I'm a futurist - - progression is natural/normal IMO. We can not remain the same - - changes have to happen IMO. Not just American - but globally.

Personally I see a One World Federation (not the conspiratory NWO) as the logical progression.- - - with a "senate style" governing group. Especially if we have cataclysmic global natural disasters due to weather and other changes in our universe.

I knew about the "black" pope and Mabus - - and have read the PNAC.

I had not heard a prophecy about the last US president being black. What may tie in with it - - is Nostradamus prediction (according to some) of the last US president being a woman.

If I was the Democratic party - - - I would put Hillary Clinton in as the VP candidate for 2012. If that happens - - then you have a black president - - setting up the scenario for a woman president.

It is under the woman president that all hell breaks loose (according to some). Honestly - I can't see any woman except Hillary being in this position. Especially not any of the other ding-bat women currently thinking they have a chance.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too worried about the who one world government right now, given the way that the Euro is going.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Oh. I was wondering why the Lady of Fatima would say anything about race. Come to find out, it was someone else.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Need more KRS on ATS

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
My above post (link to) Baba Vanga is about the president. Not related to Fatima at all.

Here's a few links about the prophecy of St. Malachy regarding the popes.

www.bibleprobe.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I just remember there being a religious connection, something about the last Pope and the last president (who just happens to be the first black President) to be in office at the sametime. I was under the impression that something happened to end both offices/jobs at the same time in the prophecy. I don't think I ever heard what the event would be.

It will be interesting to see if the Pope steps down next April when he turns 85, as once mentioned in an Italian newspaper in September. The Vatican is denying it, but we'll see...

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ColAngus

As for McCain/Palin?

Palin would be kicking butt and taking names.

Haven't we had enough of "kicking butts and taking names"??? That's the same arogant, entitled attitude that has gotten the planet as screwed up as it currently is! Violence expressed is a result of total failure of all other modes of approach. Time to find other ways to problem solve that does not include dropping bombs and killing people. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Here is a quote from Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

I do not see Obama (black president) as the problem.

I see the people not accepting him as the problem.

There has been a total and vicious smear campaign against Obama from the beginning. That is not Obama's doings.

Really?

So his policy's NEVER have ANY impact on the way people feel about him?

Obama Care?
Shovel Ready Jobs?
Solyndra?
Fast and furious?
Economic Problems NEVER fixed on his watch?

Smear campaign?

Americans voted for him with zeal ! Its not Americas fault that he promised so much,and came up short. Its not Americas fault that he has campaigned non-stop,since being elected either.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Here's another link in ATS discussing Baba Vanga's prediction that WW3 would start November 10, 2010.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's something interesting to note though:

"The Arab Spring, otherwise known as the Arab Awakening, is a revolutionary wave of demonstrations and protests occurring in the Arab world that began on Saturday, 18 December 2010. "

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

Oooops! But then again, the other thread says that Baba Vanga's Facebook pages states that Baba Vanga never made any WW3 prophecies, that a Russian newspaper made it up. Should have known.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
So was Obama ever really POTUS? Or is he just a tool of the NWO and is sitting in the glamour spot .. getting free trips around the world and sipping champagne in order to make the illusion look more real?

Perhaps it was a Fatama prediction.

Fatima said nothing about the USA specifically .. nor about the POTUS. The pope part of the prophecy has already taken place with John Paul II being shot in the public square. The third secret of Fatima was revealed and it does not specifically mention the USA ... just a general 'mankind' kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
No, he won't be the last president. There will be many presidents after him. I know everyone is itching for the downfall of the US and can't wait till America is run by a dictatorship, but it isn't going to happen. The information is out there now to stop it before it get's to that point and if it does get to that point we won't ever hear about it and nobody will notice a thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
So his policy's NEVER have ANY impact on the way people feel about him?

No. Didn't you get the memo. Anyone who disagrees with what Obama does just HAS to be a racist and a 'hater'. Even if they don't know it themselves. It couldn't possibly be because of anything Obama has done. (sarcasm) O-bots continually insinuate, and sometimes say right out, that anyone who disagrees with Obama has lost their mind because when they saw he had darker skin, then they somehow went insane and blind with racism and hate. :shk:

side note - 'hater' most mis-used and over-used word at this site.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timing
No, he won't be the last president. There will be many presidents after him. I know everyone is itching for the downfall of the US and can't wait till America is run by a dictatorship, but it isn't going to happen. The information is out there now to stop it before it get's to that point and if it does get to that point we won't ever hear about it and nobody will notice a thing.

Rest assured, if Obama ends up getting re-elected, we will have just witnessed a new system of an APPOINTED President that only appears as an elected official, as you stated!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I can guarantee you that those predictions that are attributed to Baba Vanga by your article and some others that I've read on internet (concerning the predictions up to year 5000something) are absolute junk. Here is a link in bulgarian www.24chasa.bg... In short it is an interview with her close people that are explaining that those predictions are not made by her (or by anyone else if you ask me). I really don;t have time to translate all the content but i am sure that google translete will do the trick.

Here is a you tube link to the first part of the two documentaries that are about Baba Vanga and are really good. www.youtube.com...
Unfortunately they are both in bulgarian, if interested you can ask the youtube uploader to make some subtitles in english...maybe he will be willing to do so.
Anyways the point is that things said on various blog about her are completely false and are serving somebody to support his ideas. Which makes me question the validity of some predictions in languages that i don;t understand....just a thought

edit on 6-12-2011 by vistina because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join