It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the last President.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
I read somewhere that the United States would have a black President and that he would be the last President. Afterwards we will have a military governor or something like that.

Perhaps it was a Fatama prediction. The prediction also talked about the last pope which I think is the one that is pope now.

Anybody else remember this prediction?

HEY! This thread really isn't about Obama - - - but about a prediction. See OP post above.

There are lots of threads discussing Obama's presidency.

Just think the Prediction discussion would be more interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

What website did you get that from?

The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises - www.politifact.com...

GOP Pledge-O-Meter: Tracking the promises of the GOP Leadership in Congress - www.politifact.com...

edit on 5-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Here ya go:

Baba Vanga

Thanks. This is it.
I knew it had something to do with religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Here is a quote from Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

I do not see Obama (black president) as the problem.

I see the people not accepting him as the problem.

There has been a total and vicious smear campaign against Obama from the beginning. That is not Obama's doings.

Who cares. If you don't know skip the thread.

Imagine that.

Info on the prediction only - - - but don't dare discuss the prediction or what it means.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I didn't suggest that the USA would no longer exist. I am not putting blame anywhere. I just asked a question. Having a last President doesn't mean the USA would no longer exist.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

Thank you for staying on topic!!
I get so tired of the first page being full of idiots off topic or doubters. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiral0ut

Off topic. This is about a prediction, not about how good/bad the current President seems to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I didn't suggest that the USA would no longer exist. I am not putting blame anywhere. I just asked a question. Having a last President doesn't mean the USA would no longer exist.

I did not say that either.

All I said is just because a prediction makes a claim something will happen when there is a black president - - - does not mean it is caused by the president himself.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Who cares! This video has nothing to do with my question.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

My above post (link to) Baba Vanga is about the president. Not related to Fatima at all.

Here's a few links about the prophecy of St. Malachy regarding the popes.

www.bibleprobe.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I just remember there being a religious connection, something about the last Pope and the last president (who just happens to be the first black President) to be in office at the sametime. I was under the impression that something happened to end both offices/jobs at the same time in the prophecy. I don't think I ever heard what the event would be.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

You do know that the "Black Pope" does not mean black skinned. There is a high level black priest (or other title) some feared meant the "Black Pope" and if he had been selected pope would have been a sign of the final days.

"Black Pope" is the moniker historically assigned to the leader of the Jesuit order: for the color of the simple priestly vestments he keeps on wearing, for his lifetime posting, and for the planetary influence he carries.

Read more: www.time.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My above post (link to) Baba Vanga is about the president. Not related to Fatima at all.

Here's a few links about the prophecy of St. Malachy regarding the popes.

www.bibleprobe.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

These were very interesting. So many of the people quoted talked about the 20th century as a time of trouble and lack of faith.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I remember her prediction, Baba Vanga's. 44th president, would be the last and black.

This is interesting, from the article linked from an above post.

Baba Vanga gives few clues which will help us recognize this "Peacemaker" who in her words "will sign the lasting peace". She clearly predicts "a new religion will take the earth by the storm." Nostradamus also depicts the Messianic figure, born in the East and bringing the lasting peace, as a new religious founder coming under the name "Moon".

"Moon".
Our new messiah is named Moon?

It would be interesting if one of Obama's names means "moon".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join