It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the last President.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I read somewhere that the United States would have a black President and that he would be the last President. Afterwards we will have a military governor or something like that.

Perhaps it was a Fatama prediction. The prediction also talked about the last pope which I think is the one that is pope now.

Anybody else remember this prediction?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

I dont remember that prediction, but i do remember people saying that W would be our last president. And that Clinton would be the last. And that Bush sr would be the last....i highly, highly doubt it. Why get rid of the presidency when they are already in your pocket?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I know about the last pope , but about Obama being the last president I don't know .

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here ya go:

Baba Vanga

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by NotThat

I dont remember that prediction, but i do remember people saying that W would be our last president. And that Clinton would be the last. And that Bush sr would be the last....i highly, highly doubt it. Why get rid of the presidency when they are already in your pocket?

Great point, why change the show up when millions of suckers are still subscribing every year.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is a quote from Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

I do not see Obama (black president) as the problem.

I see the people not accepting him as the problem.

There has been a total and vicious smear campaign against Obama from the beginning. That is not Obama's doings.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

It's worth the watch !
edit on 5-12-2011 by OrNaM3nT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
I read somewhere that the United States would have a black President and that he would be the last President. Afterwards we will have a military governor or something like that.

Perhaps it was a Fatama prediction. The prediction also talked about the last pope which I think is the one that is pope now.

Anybody else remember this prediction?

Funny I remember the same thing but haven't been successful locating the source of those predictions.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

There has been a total and vicious smear campaign against Obama from the beginning. That is not Obama's doings.

How is it possible for a person to have 10,000+ posts on ATS and truly have this belief?
Are you a real person?

So the Goldman execs and the CEO's of these multinational corporations (which mostly do not pay taxes) that Obama has enveloped himself with... have your best interests in mind?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

GREAT Video!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
My above post (link to) Baba Vanga is about the president. Not related to Fatima at all.

Here's a few links about the prophecy of St. Malachy regarding the popes.

www.bibleprobe.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiral0ut

How is it possible for a person to have 10,000+ posts on ATS and truly have this belief?
Are you a real person?

So the Goldman execs and the CEO's of these multinational corporations (which mostly do not pay taxes) that Obama has enveloped himself with... have your best interests in mind?

Is that what I said? Don't think so. Sounds like a personal issue with you. Love it when someone goes straight to the money. I am not personalizing this.

You're talking about something that's been in effect for a long time - - several presidents.

At least Obama said "yes - tax the wealthy" - - - who knows what will really happen.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Here is a quote from Abraham Lincoln: “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

I like the quote from President Lincoln it is definite (food for thought).

As for President Obama...when he took office...he walked into a horrible mess....that he did not create....yes he has made some mistakes....but he has done some good too.

To blame one politician or TPTB in all corporations....for the entire mess that this country is in is unrealistic.

We have the entire senate, congress, house of representative etc....local politicians in each state....and of course ourselves (we the people)...within all these groups there is (the good, the bad, and the ugly).

Many of us on ATS will (agree to disagree) with each others political views and choices...and that is life.

I think that we all are intelligent....but sometimes....a bit too rude. And yes...I have been rude a time or two...and have apologized.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just hope Obama is the last president to pi$$ me off so much!

I hope he's the last president to make potty on the Constitution!

I hope he's the last president to want to fundamentally transform America.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I like the quote from President Lincoln it is definite (food for thought).

As for President Obama...when he took office...he walked into a horrible mess....that he did not create....yes he has made some mistakes....but he has done some good too.

To blame one politician or TPTB in all corporations....for the entire mess that this country is in is unrealistic.

We have the entire senate, congress, house of representative etc....local politicians in each state....and of course ourselves (we the people)...within all these groups there is (the good, the bad, and the ugly).

Many of us on ATS will (agree to disagree) with each others political views and choices...and that is life.

I think that we all are intelligent....but sometimes....a bit too rude. And yes...I have been rude a time or two...and have apologized.

Great post.

The presidency is not - nor has it ever been - one person.

I find the unrelenting smear campaign against Obama - - - as Lincoln said - - - the responsibility of the people.

And anyone stating its just about Obama's politics is choosing denial and blinders. "We" know its more then that.

We are a big country with millions of people. There are many many many issues that need to be addressed in a country our size and of course isolationism is an outdated ridiculous concept to even think about in this modern world.

I can only laugh at the singular focus of corporate tax. Not that I don't consider it ONE issue.

I choose my "window" of understanding to be Large and Panoramic.

------------------------------------------------------------------

So I stand by my first opinion. Any prediction in regards to a black president being the destruction of America - - - is not that he is black - - but in the behavior of the people.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I remember her prediction, Baba Vanga's. 44th president, would be the last and black.

This is interesting, from the article linked from an above post.

Baba Vanga gives few clues which will help us recognize this "Peacemaker" who in her words "will sign the lasting peace". She clearly predicts "a new religion will take the earth by the storm." Nostradamus also depicts the Messianic figure, born in the East and bringing the lasting peace, as a new religious founder coming under the name "Moon".

"Moon".
Our new messiah is named Moon?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My personal view is that there is usually an undercurrent with all the Obama bashing. Whether it be partisanship or something worse, it is usually more than just the man, his policies, and his results over the last 3 years.

I love asking the question "how would have the last 3 years been different under McCain/Palin?" for pure observational and psychological jollies. I usually have to follow up with "so you really, honestly, truly think we'd all be pooping rainbows while looking like the Monopoly guy by now, eh?"

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
My personal view is that there is usually an undercurrent with all the Obama bashing. Whether it be partisanship or something worse, it is usually more than just the man, his policies, and his results over the last 3 years.

I love asking the question "how would have the last 3 years been different under McCain/Palin?" for pure observational and psychological jollies. I usually have to follow up with "so you really, honestly, truly think we'd all be pooping rainbows while looking like the Monopoly guy by now, eh?"

You have a valid point.

I wish I could gather all the articles and posts and blogs and such that I wrote when Bush was president. Folks might have a better understanding of my complete distrust with the previous administration.

As for McCain/Palin?

Palin would be kicking butt and taking names.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The only promise Obama made that came true was that he brought "Change." Not the kind we wanted but hey....

Promises Kept....
Create secure borders - mmm....nope
Ensure freedom to unionize and fight for passage of the Employee Free Choice Act......nope
Double federal funding for basic research over 10 years.....nope
Insure more Americans, provide a range of insurance options accessible through an exchange, and end insurance company abuses......nope
Secure all loose nuclear materials in the world within four years....nope
Make a sustained push to support Israel and achieve the goal of two states — a Jewish state in Israel and a Palestinian state....nope
End the war in Iraq within 16 months....nope
Ban torture and close Guantanamo....nope
Improve education by making math and science a priority, reforming “No Child Left Behind” and streamlining the financial aid process....nope
Reverse Bush's tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans....nope
Raise the minimum wage, index it to inflation and increase the Earned Income Tax Credit for the working poor....nope
Give the Federal Reserve greater oversight over the financial institutions it has been called on to bail out...nope
Enact a windfall profits tax on excessive oil company profits to provide a $1,000 emergency energy rebate to American families....nope
Create or save 1 million jobs with a $25 billion investment in infrastructure projects....nope
Reform government spending by slashing earmarks and conducting a line-by-line review of the federal budget...nope
End the practice of writing legislation behind closed doors and close special-interest corporate loopholes...nope

ahhhh Change.......

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Did you vote for him? Do you feel he betrayed a certain ideology by not meeting those goals?

Or are you someone who would dislike him regardless of whatever he did in office?

I ask because I personally understand the disappointment in being the former. But in the off chance you are the latter, than chances are you would still dislike him even if he accomplished all that he promised from the outset.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join