It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice? Ask here. I will give you answers from God/Love/Spirit...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XxthehoffxX

You will know exactly what to do when the time comes. Good Luck!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Notice how none of the "answers from god" are specific in any way?

"Don't worry, angels are watching over you."

"Everything will work out."

"You're going to be fine!"

"You will know exactly what to do when the time comes."

Same tactics used by "psychics" and the lot to profit off of idiots for years.

At least this liar isn't taking our money, I guess.
edit on 4-12-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are not giving anyone any advice. You are just randomly posting basically the same content to everyone.
Love is around you.
You'll know what to do.
Angels are watching.

I'm calling attention seeking post in my thread HOAX!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Why does god go through such pains to hide him self?

Why did the other prophets get a sneak peak at gods powers and we can't and expect to believe in him anyway?

Out of curiosity, what makes you believe that God is hiding himself? God is right there in plain sight...which often makes it quite illusive to those who have remained polarized to the negative. By the way, I'm not accusing you of being negative, I am merely illustrating a point.

Although the video is dark and hard to see at first, it begins to get clearer what is occurring...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Call it what you want, but, to me, its definitely an example of God...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Can you tell me the winning Powerball numbers for this coming Wednesday? Oh yea, and will the Giants beat Green Bay today?
edit on 4-12-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by arpgme

PROVE to us you have a direct line to god first. Prove god exists. Then you can come here and create this thread.

It appears that the thread has already been created, regardless of your feelings or guidelines. If the mods choose to move it or shut it down, that's another thing. However, I'm not sure that you have what it takes to dictate rights, rules, or impose your version of what this person should, or should not post. That's the type of thinking that has utterly corrupted this world, and more specifically, Western Society. -If you can't feel it, then I'm sorry, but, this place is crashing and BURNING.

Am I defending the OP? Nope. I haven't seen a real reason to yet, because like so many other people have pointed out, the answers that the OP has given hasn't necessarily been advice, rather, general points of reference. I won't argue with the content, but, I will say that the delivery has been lackluster at best. I AM however, pointing out the obvious so that you don't think by telling this person what they can, or cannot do, that you've somehow invalidated the existence of what I am clearly typing on...or the RIGHT it has to be on this site.

Eternal LOVE to YOU...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by arpgme

You are not giving anyone any advice. You are just randomly posting basically the same content to everyone.
Love is around you.
You'll know what to do.
Angels are watching.

I'm calling attention seeking post in my thread HOAX!

I'm with him!!!! HOAX!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hmm, I'm actually needing some advice and answers to some questions regarding upcoming decisions I have to make in 2012..

I'm a student at the moment and finish in june 2012. I'm currently living in Denmark, and I'm wanting to move to the UK in fall 2012. I was wanting to study for 3 years over there, but I don't have the money.. So I was thinking of moving there and working for a year. I don't know what to do. It's a big step to make!

If anyone can give me some advice, I would be so grateful! Thank you

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Your arrogance and hubris to even make this thread appointing yourself as a conduit of god proves that if there was a god you know nothing of him. If god is love then why does the old testament exist? Clearly in the old testament god is wrath.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm game.

Ok, so there are three women in my life I want to be closer to but which one does God tell you I should pursue?

I'll label them as "North", "South" and "East" to continue to make it vague without giving too much away because if God knows all and sees all then He'd know who I mean to tell you so that you can advise me.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What act of evil, think murder, rape, slaughter, torture, that the devil or his minions might perform could begin to match the evil of God, knowing all things, knowing in advance that the creature he gave free will to will choose wrongly still creates an entity he is aware will spend a brief time here and then an eternity in suffering?
How many murders does it take to equal the horror of creating one single soul and then condemning it to hell?
What's wrong with this picture.
If God knows in advance you will fail and go to hell then why not be merciful and simply not create you?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

how can i materialize objects/stuff out of thin air?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by UncoveringTheTruth

Feel with your heart and you'll know what to do. Don't doubt yourself. It may seem like a lot of work but if you put your mind to it, the angels will be supporting you!

reply to post by Shillbillyjim

There are many many books with many many different views of God. This is why the world is an awesome place, there is much variety here. Just know that you have your heart to guide you and you can find God in any book which has love. Anything that doesn't feel like love, just leave it out because it ain't God.

reply to post by curious7

Telling you all of the answers to your life is not God's way. Life is suppose to be surprise and adventure. Have fun going through it. God is already giving you your answer through your heart. Which ever one you feel love to the most is the correct one that you are being guided too. Remember that life is always changing though.

reply to post by Puck 22

The best advice to you is to release your negative belief systems about God and hell. If it doesn't feel like love, it isn't God.

reply to post by m83x1

'Tis indeed possible.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Release my negative thoughts about God?
OK, I'll let them go. But which thoughts should I let go?
The God made us all?
That God knows everything?
That if we do not make the right choices we could go to hell?
That all that happens, even people going to hell, happens in accordance with God's will?
and most importantly....
That God creates souls He knows in advance, will spend an eternity in suffering?
If you could please be more specific. Which of these are the wrong thoughts I need to let go?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Puck 22

The ones that do not feel like love to you , release them...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well, I guess the post I made earlier is half answered (Giants lost)....So, how are you doin with those powerball numbers??

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I seem to be stressed out a little more than usual as of late. Is there anything I can do about it?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I recently spoke with "god/spirit/self" it was truly a life changing experience that seems to be a phenomenon that is unique to each that experience it. These answers you provide will not give comfort to someone who has not felt the presence of the inexorable connection between all things living and otherwise. While I admire your zeal I feel as if though you have some meditating to do before you start handing out blessings bro ;]

go consciousness go consciousness go! keep doing that expanding stuff. I'll just sit back and enjoy the bliss, those who want help will ask and receive.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Why did god give me this good-looking figure, yet such a tiny penis?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I really wonder if I ever get a girl? I mean I tried finding one but no one came so should I take the option of being single?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join