It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice? Ask here. I will give you answers from God/Love/Spirit...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Can you tell me the winning Powerball numbers for this coming Wednesday? Oh yea, and will the Giants beat Green Bay today?
edit on 4-12-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

No one is going to be beating Green Bay this season.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by raivo

Originally posted by arpgme
I'll deliver you a divine answer.

why is this world such a big *SNIP SNIP* mess?
edit on 4-12-2011 by alien because: ...removed the swears,,,

Because you think it is.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
You have a direct line to God's desk and he's asked you to answer questions on ATS rather than something of actual importance?

What else would he do? Stand in the street and shout. I've seen how you treat those people.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

THATS JUST YOUR OPINION ON TRUTH, WHO SAYS YOUR RIGHT?. WE ALL THINK WE ARE SO SMART BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU KNOW FARKALL.THATS WHY YOUR HERE

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Why did god give me this good-looking figure, yet such a tiny penis?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Because Love is never focused on lack. It is only focused on love so it sees all things in their perfection.

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
I really wonder if I ever get a girl? I mean I tried finding one but no one came so should I take the option of being single?

Take the time to love yourself , this will distract you from your "lack" of a girlfriend so that you won't feel bad. Channel all of that love that you want to have for a girl - to yourself. Focus on Love and let everything else take care of itself. Everything is gonna be ok.

Originally posted by Oakislander
I seem to be stressed out a little more than usual as of late. Is there anything I can do about it?

Focus more on the things and people that you love than your stress, and say loving thoughts to yourself in this time of need.

Originally posted by ridethesnake402
I recently spoke with "god/spirit/self" it was truly a life changing experience that seems to be a phenomenon that is unique to each that experience it. These answers you provide will not give comfort to someone who has not felt the presence of the inexorable connection between all things living and otherwise. While I admire your zeal I feel as if though you have some meditating to do before you start handing out blessings bro ;]

go consciousness go consciousness go! keep doing that expanding stuff. I'll just sit back and enjoy the bliss, those who want help will ask and receive.

You are so enthusiastic. That is awesome. I wish this for everyone - enthusiastic love. EVERYONE has ALREADY felt love. EVERYONE ALREADY has LOVE. I'm just here to help them become love 100% if they aren't already. Be love at 100% and you are fully connected with all things.

Do get made if you fall to 99% or even 80% or even 50% or 20%, you can ALWAYS go back to 100% and you can never go to 0% so all is well. There will always be at least 1% of love hidden in you.

Love!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join