It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice? Ask here. I will give you answers from God/Love/Spirit...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I want to serve others and help them and I'm willing to do that here. Please, if you need advice ask here and I'll deliver you a divine answer.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
You have a direct line to God's desk and he's asked you to answer questions on ATS rather than something of actual importance?

Who's out clothing poor children, feeding the hungry, caring for the sick?

Ah forget it, I have an important question: Will my Christmas bonus be more than last year?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yes, please give me all advices you can.

I need directions.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
I'll deliver you a divine answer.

why is this world such a big *SNIP SNIP* mess?
edit on 4-12-2011 by alien because: ...removed the swears,,,

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The angels living in these lovely human bodies are the ones who are donating and helping these people! Not only are there angels in the sky but there are angels living around you! All will be well for you!

reply to post by mailboxuser2009

Don't worry. Relax. Love. Feel your emotions more and allow them to be and know that it's OK no matter how you feel. Work your way up to happiness and love and your path will revel to you.

reply to post by raivo

It is your perspective that is not in alignment with the perspective of the angels! There are angels surrounding you at this very moment, and because you believe the world is bad and because the angels love you so much that they allow you to have your view so that stay hidden from you and still help you along the way...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Why does god go through such pains to hide him self?

Why did the other prophets get a sneak peak at gods powers and we can't and expect to believe in him anyway?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
you can't tell someone the truth. you can only point the way.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi There

thanks for taking time to make this thread im game so i have some news to give some one in a couple of weeks is this something that i should do will the outcome be positive

thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What will the price of GOLD and SILVER be next month? Should I buy more now before it goes up again or wait for another drop???

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you, but that is too vague. Could you be more specific?

PS: I'm not joking.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

First up, which god do you speak for ?

Second why don't gods heal amputees ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

PROVE to us you have a direct line to god first. Prove god exists. Then you can come here and create this thread.

link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

God has never been hidden, only mis-defined . God is love, so God has never been hidden and always flowing through you... flowing through all, whenever you love...

You don't have to believe anything, just feel your way to love..

reply to post by biggmoneyme

The truth is love and love is only pure when it comes from someone freely with their own free will.

link   
Will I change jobs soon? Head in a different career or stay in similar areas?

Ta!

link   

The angels living in these lovely human bodies are the ones who are donating and helping these people! Not only are there angels in the sky but there are angels living around you! All will be well for you!

Do you realize that your view of angels and history's view of angels are not the same thing?

Angels as protectors are a new idea.. Was religion wrong about what/who angels truly are/were for 6000 years?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I really don't know what my problem is but something doesn't feel right, i feel like i can't listen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You remind me of mr burns peace and love

Could only find a German clip rofl

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesk8s247

I wish you peace and that you can feel calm... There is much love around you.

Oh this is not just a view, there really ARE angels watching and aiding you living in love... THIS is fact.

reply to post by Australiana

Whatever your heart desires... We wish you the best and the angels will aid you when you need assistance.

reply to post by Atzil321

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Oh this is not just a view, there really ARE angels watching and aiding you living in love... THIS is fact.

Sorry dude...but this is ATS. You can not just come in here and claim something is a fact without offering us some proof. Deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxthehoffxX
Hi There

thanks for taking time to make this thread im game so i have some news to give some one in a couple of weeks is this something that i should do will the outcome be positive

thanks

Is ther a reason that you didnt answer my post?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join