It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop
You've stated no facts. You are wrong. You are wrong not for what you say, but for what you don't say, and what you lack the intelligence to comprehend.

Nobody cares that a snake ate a cat. Therefore, your entire post is invalid. Because you completely miss the reason for out roar and disgust.

People are not disgusted and angry because a cat was ate, that would be preposterous! People are sick and angry because some revolting psychopath is killing cats for sh/ts and giggles.

As I said before, the action is not what disgusts people, the INTENTION is what's disgusting. The individual in the video is very disturbed and enjoys seeing the suffering of animals. That's peoples problem.

Actually there are a lot of people that are disgusted that a snake ate a cat (at least, as far as their post seem). However, I am merely looking at this from a logical point of view. Not an emotional or intuitionally based perspective, and while it may seem very obvious to you and other what the intention of this person was, you will never be able to factually conclude what it really was, even if it was for the intention you say.

You are not that person, you do not have his mind, mental process, or thoughts. So, you can not logically say what his intentions are. Furthermore, as I have state multiple times, the concept of "disgusting" is simply another form of dualism and is based purely off of subjective opinions.

Again, I am not saying what is right or wrong. I am just arguing for the sake of logic.

And this is where you fail horribly.

People react emotionally at their core. We're not all a bunch of robots that have zero emotion. Emotions are what make us human. It's this reaction that shapes societal norms. We have culture and belief systems.

It's actually pointless to continue this debate because there is a group of individuals who are purposely playing devils advocate (IE trolling) the thread to get a reaction.

edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Things I have to conclude why people think this video is wrong:

The music - What if you muted it, would it still matter?

That the cat (allegedly) has higher intelligence than a mouse or some other animal - All animals have some form of intelligence so, again, regardless of a cat or a mouse, you are feeding an intelligent animal to an intelligent animal, this logic-based.

Domesticated animals are not part of nature and no longer have any natural instincts - On the contrary, regardless of up-brining, animals still hold their animalistic instincts deep within them, even if they are diluted. How long has the species Homo sapien been around? Do we not still have animalistic urges and survival complexities deep within us? Ever heard of the fight-or-flight response?

Trust - No one here can confirm or deny how long this person had the cat. As well, this was obviously a kitten so it could not, clinically, be able to form a meaningful attachment to something, as it's brain was not at full function. In the picture it shows as if the cat was enjoying the company of this human, well, that is just a natural pleasure response this and many animals have. It was merely responding how it should, not because it dearly "loved" the person in the video. Is it because he was nice to the kitten before he fed it to the snake? If that is the case, would you have rather him abuse the kitten and treat it poorly before its death? Would that have been more acceptable? I surely would prefer kind actions towards me before my death.

Torture - People have been making the outlandish claim that this is an act of torture because of the kitten's means of death. So, I guess all the animals that die via suffocation in the wild from a snake are being tortured too, right? The only animal that inflicted pain was the snake. So, to make the claim that this is torture would mean you are blaming the snake for this.

I am in no way justifying the actions in this video nor am I defending the person. I am just hoping you can take a look at this from a different perspective. The hypocrisy is appalling in this thread. "He killed a cat! Surely, he must be punished!" Just let it go. Opinions and morality are subjective to the individual. There is no such thing as right or wrong, these are your opinions; fact.

Everything just is. That is the way of life. It does not need an opinion, it just is.

edit on 4-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: Typo

I'm really hopeful that somebody will respond to this.

There's no point responding as your post is nonsense. You know as well as I do why this individual fed a cat to his snake. Your argument is invalid, no matter how well written.

Haha, yes. My post is nonsense because I am stating facts but your posts are perfectly sensible because you state an opinion based on morality. That's logical. I am pretty disappointed you didn't even try and prove your theory. The facts still stand at large.

You've stated no facts. You are wrong. You are wrong not for what you say, but for what you don't say, and what you lack the intelligence to comprehend.

Nobody cares that a snake ate a cat. Therefore, your entire post is invalid. Because you completely miss the reason for out roar and disgust.

People are not disgusted and angry because a cat was ate, that would be preposterous! People are sick and angry because some revolting psychopath is killing cats for sh/ts and giggles.

As I said before, the action is not what disgusts people, the INTENTION is what's disgusting. The individual in the video is very disturbed and enjoys seeing the suffering of animals. That's peoples problem.

Thank you, SO much, and I've replied to this individual as well...
Viciously...

Doing this, and filming this, in some dingy disgusting-as-they-can-be London apartment, by some sick thug, is just sick, sick.
It is sick, and no excuse...

Nothing to do with natural laws, everything to do with snuff movies and perversion.

The snake is not supposed to be there.
The kitten is not supposed to be there.
The youtube is not supposed to be involved.

Remember evil kids who liked to torture animals when you were kids?

Here in Croatia, I fought many battles when I was small.. To defend kittens, frogs etc..
I have earned many scars, all were honorable, against the boys sadists...
Believe you me, I TRASHED them, and I am a girl

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The cat is also more evolved than the snake if you want to look at it from that perspective. It's more intelligent and more aware, and on the evolutionary ladder would be higher than the reptilian lack of emotion brain structure the snake has.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

And this is where you fail horribly.

People react emotionally at their core. We're not all a bunch of robots that have zero emotion. Emotions are what make us human. It's this reaction that shapes societal norms. We have culture and belief systems.

It's actually pointless to continue this debate because there is a group of individuals who are purposely playing devils advocate (IE trolling) the thread to get a reaction.

edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

I never made the claim that we are a bunch of robots. Of course, we have emotion. I am not condoning Stoicism. However, emotional responses are directly tied to your perspective and thinking. A Stoic does not get emotionally upset about something because he does not perceive something as "good" or "bad". If you think to yourself: "This is bad." of course you are going to get an emotional response. You can't rely on emotion to judge things as good or bad.

What would be justice if a court judge was simply letting people go or putting them away because he felt he should. No, he and the jury have to come to a conclusion by factual evidence even if morally they do not agree.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder

Thank you, SO much, and I've replied to this individual as well...
Viciously...

Doing this, and filming this, in some dingy disgusting-as-they-can-be London apartment, by some sick thug, is just sick, sick.
It is sick, and no excuse...

Nothing to do with natural laws, everything to do with snuff movies and perversion.

The snake is not supposed to be there.
The kitten is not supposed to be there.
The youtube is not supposed to be involved.

Remember evil kids who liked to torture animals when you were kids?

Here in Croatia, I fought many battles when I was small.. To defend kittens, frogs etc..
I have earned many scars, all were honorable, against the boys sadists...
Believe you me, I TRASHED them, and I am a girl

Thank you, I sent you a private message earlier

There are many good people on ATS. Unfortunately most good people don't like arguing and tend to avoid these sort of threads, so it gives the impression that the majority of ATS are lunatics who support this sort of thing.

If you stick around and pay more attention to smaller topics you'll see most ATS members are great people

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianJihad
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

First of all, snakes have no morality- they SURVIVE.

So do some of us, we're all just trying to get by on a rock in decay.

So, because the guy takes delight in feeding kitty to Monty you take the moral high ground ?

When a couple of Kitties trespassed into my garden and ripped my daughters bunnies to bits suffering a slow death just for the hell of it, I condemned Kitties in the same way that you are condemning Dickbrain snakeboy, Kitties got dispatched rather swiftly. No it didn't make my daughter feel better, but I got it off my chest and sent a strong message to all kitties.

If you had the power and authority to prevent this action ever occurring again you no doubt will apply the same ruling to anyone who's ever given a fly to a venus fly trap or becomes orgasmic when watching their million dollar Afghan hound scoff down volumes of canned other animal.

The USA is currently mutilating and killing thousands of little humans in a country most of it citizens are too ignorant to find on a map, but one of the citizens takes delight in feeding his pet and we must all get our breasts out over it ?

By the same token may I assume you are disgusted and outraged by every person that thought The Passion of Christ is one of the best films ever made ?

Finally someone who sees the big picture! Thanks for contributing this line of reasoning ive been trying to explain and gotten zero stars lol. im not hear for brownie points but was trying to expose the big picture when someone threatened to call the humane society (canning dogs and cats for dogs and cats to consume) or trying to expose the big picture when someone is trying to put a value on one lifeform over another. youve said everything ive been trying to say and you made the big picture even bigger by showing americans who they really are because our government says we are good people who help other nations when in fact we are just the opposite. But we would never know that most non americans hate americans. and its funny how not one american even knows why.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: grammer

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
and you made the big picture even bigger by showing americans who they really are because our government says we are good people who help other nations when in fact we are just the opposite. But we would never know that most non americans hate americans. and its funny how not one american even knows why.

People like you are why Americans are disliked. Speaking from experience as someone who isn't the biggest fan of America.

How you can reduce this argument to America and global opinion of Americans is beyond me, but shows ultimately why you have 0 stars and why your inane ramblings have been largely ignored

edit on 4-12-2011 by JessopJessopJessop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

and you made the big picture even bigger by showing americans who they really are because our government says we are good people who help other nations when in fact we are just the opposite. But we would never know that most non americans hate americans. and its funny how not one american even knows why.

People like you are why Americans are disliked. Speaking from experience as someone who isn't the biggest fan of America.

How you can reduce this argument to America and global opinion of Americans is beyond me, but shows ultimately why you have 0 stars and why your inane ramblings have been largely ignored

To be fair I was adding comment on how another poster said how americans think they are so self rightious when something small like this happens when in fact we are the great aggressors of this planet. And you dont seem to be pulling in many stars either big daddy. But since you personally called me out, I am assuming your offended that I think your a sorry individual for watching a sick and twisted video like that anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JessopJessopJessop

Thank you,
I think I might just have committed ATS suicide, maybe I can still get to your message, If I know how to get it.

Thank you.. Is this private?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Interestingly, although you yourself continue to say 'he', I believe you are correct it is a girl and possibly around 13 or 14 years old.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

To be fair I was adding comment on how another poster said how americans think they are so self rightious when something small like this happens when in fact we are the great aggressors of this planet. And you dont seem to be pulling in many stars either big daddy. But since you personally called me out, I am assuming your offended that I think your a sorry individual for watching a sick and twisted video like that anyway.

Personally, I don't care what you think. If we were to hold true your ideas of righteousness and decency we would have to go through life with hands over our eyes and cement in our ears.

You're also falling into the mistake of trivialising something because there happens to be more important issues. But it's a fallacious argument. I could easily put the same argument against you. Why are you paying x amount a month on electricity and broadband when there are Africans dying? Huh, huh? DERP!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder

Thank you,
I think I might just have committed ATS suicide, maybe I can still get to your message, If I know how to get it.

Thank you.. Is this private?

LOL. You have to click TOOLS(near the top right of the page) then "MESSAGES"(towards the top left of the page)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

A snake should not be kept as a pet, it's not able to be domesticated.

The kitten was probably thrown into a small containment area with the snake and the snake allowed to grab and eat it.

In the wild, the kitten would have been able to run away and or it's mother would have protected it.

If I had been there, I would have gotten my ax and made short work of the reptile.

Reptiles I have no pity for, they are ruthless, have no compassion, empathy and will eat the person that feeds them. They only care about eating and sex. They are incapable of love or compassion.

While not a cat person, Cats are mammals and my allegiance first is to mammals.

This was not a "natural" act..............it was a cruel, twisted and evil deed and the person who did it is sick in my opinion.

Yes out in nature animals eat other animals - this morning I saw a little cute squirrel almost get nailed by a huge crow. And that would have sadly been a act of nature and the way nature works in the wild.

Again, the kitten (I assume, could not watch video) was probably thrown into the snakes cage and had no where to escape to...........was a victim.

Can't any of you put yourself in the kitten's place for just one second?????

God, the lack of empathy on ATS and with each coming generation is getting overwhelmingly strange and creepy.

Like pod people in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

so I assume since their are more important things going on in this world 100% of them being more important than being involved in argument with a guy who looks like king tutt on a website about aliens and ufos who watches kitty snuff films that we are both guilty for even being here.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: because I wanted to

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Thank you for not taking offense, so often I get slapped about for pointing at the elephant in the room

I find my own species quite disturbing -

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by flexy123

Interestingly, although you yourself continue to say 'he', I believe you are correct it is a girl and possibly around 13 or 14 years old.

No it's a guy. He's bisexual and wears makeup. His picture is actually in the thread, i'll find the post with it and edit this for you so you can see him. He apparently enjoys making videos of himself killing cats as well as this is not his first go around.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here, that's the guy, He has another video of himself drowning a cat tied to a pole in a bathtub and another of himself putting two kittens in a plastic bag and vacuuming all the air out to suffocate them.

There's a lot of circle jerking going on in this thread. You know guys it's ok to say "I didn't have all the facts", you are defending a guy who is just a pyschopath and you need to get him off the U.K. streets before you start finding dead hookers or babies in his house
edit on 4-12-2011 by antonia because: found it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Would depend how you define domesticated surely ? Whats the difference between a rat,cat , or snake they all started out scrabbling for survival in the wild and would all eat you given the right circumstances.

Remember this - ?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
If I had been there, I would have gotten my ax and made short work of the reptile.

Reptiles I have no pity for, they are ruthless, have no compassion, empathy and will eat the person that feeds them. They only care about eating and sex. They are incapable of love or compassion.

What a disgraceful comment. You are no better than the individual who fed a cat to his snake. You think because you watched a few David Icke videos that your foul hatred and malicious contempt for reptiles is somehow justified?

Considering all the posts I've seen from you in other threads I'm shocked by your comment. You should really have a good look at yourself.

From where I'm sat it is you who is ruthless and lacking in compassion and empathy. Silly little girl, bringing out silly little stereotypes and reptile ignorance.

HOW DARE YOU MAKE A THREAD BEMOANING ANIMAL CRUELTY ON ATS ONLY TO TURN ROUND AND POST SUCH FOUL, REPULSIVE HATRED.

You should be banned for spitting in the face of basic morality. And yet you parade yourself as a kind, peaceful, advanced human being? I would kick your pet dog or cat in the face if I wasn't such a decent human being

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by prevenge

The kitten was probably thrown into a small containment area with the snake and the snake allowed to grab and eat it.

In the wild, the kitten would have been able to run away and or it's mother would have protected it.

While not a cat person, Cats are mammals and my allegiance first is to mammals.

This was not a "natural" act..............it was a cruel, twisted and evil deed and the person who did it is sick in my opinion.

Yes out in nature animals eat other animals - this morning I saw a little cute squirrel almost get nailed by a huge crow. And that would have sadly been a act of nature and the way nature works in the wild.

Again, the kitten (I assume, could not watch video) was probably thrown into the snakes cage and had no where to escape to...........was a victim.

Can't any of you put yourself in the kitten's place for just one second?????

God, the lack of empathy on ATS and with each coming generation is getting overwhelmingly strange and creepy.

Like pod people in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

I do, I do put myself in place of the kitten...

Nature, It's Ok when they eat each other..

Sick twisted, probably pimpled human feeding a small kitten to a hungry snake, just to get a sick excitement and then a sick reply from YoutTube- a big NO; NOOOOOO.... NO!!!!!!! Sick, not natural

Sick

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join