It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

UHHHH its sick and disgusting for the simple fact that this european dude just literally fed a kitten to the snake.. Yea maybe if the snake happen to eat the kitten by instinct but the guy fed the cat to the snake.. Thats whats disturbing..

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
what is the difference between the snake eating a rat or a kitten? Is it wrong to feed an animal another animal just because we take them in as pets? What makes them so different? I don't understand the issue here.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
what is the difference between the snake eating a rat or a kitten? Is it wrong to feed an animal another animal just because we take them in as pets? What makes them so different? I don't understand the issue here.

You understand the issue very well. You are just trying to troll this thread...

Nice try.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by 31Bravo

You understand the issue very well. You are just trying to troll this thread...

Nice try.

I love how every time someone doesn't conform to the morality of mass society that they are automatically labeled as a troll. Try to be more understanding.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Really this thread is just repeating itself.

I cant understand why this is wrong cat = food

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3 + this guy is evil

Reply: Logical philisophical reasons why this was wrong x 2-3 + this guy is evil

You must realize the ignorant people posting"I cant understand why this is wrong cat = food" are not reading any of these well thought out replies. At the very most this thread is providing you an outlet to vent your outrage and these peeps are getting tickles by winding you up. If a person cannot see why this was wrong they probably never will.
Within higher mammals and some dogs a certain brain cell type was discovered called a mirror neuron or dubbed empathy neuron. They found this brain cell type was absent of limited in people with psychopathic minds. The mirror neuron evolved to help people exist in groups. This was an evolutionary step that still eludes some people. To try and get them to understand is almost futile as they do not have the processing ability physically to get it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If a snake eats Garfield in the woods...so be it. Nature is a brutal place. This wasn't natural and the brutality came from a human being. That changes everything.

Humans are not from nature?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Meh this is kinda funny people saying because a cat is a pet its cruel but its ok for mice and rats to be fed to a snake.....arent rats smarter then cats?

instead of why is he feeding a cat to a snake it should be, why is he feeding a living cat to a snake. but i guess people still cant see pass the furryness and cute eyes of a kitten. people should be more upset the fact the kitten is alive instead of it being a kitten.

to be frank its the same thing we do....we eat animals eventho we dont need to we still do, am sure we could live off not eating meat but yet we dont but ofc if the meat is from a cute and furry animal its cruel

Meh funny world we live in.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
FYI a "pet" is a manmade term that WE assign to lifeforms. So to find it cruel to feed a "pet" to a snake is ridiculous.

Here's why:
1) Replace the word "Pet" with "Animal."
2) Realize that snakes eat "Animals."
3) Realize that people keep Rats and Mice as "Pets" too.
4a) If you find that worthy of outrage that rats and mice are fed to snakes, then I want to know if you think the owners should starve their snakes or maybe try and convert the snake to a vegetarian lifestyle?
4b) If you don't find that worthy of outrage, then I ask who are you to assign different values to different lifeforms?

There is no real hierarchy in nature, we're all meat.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Angelaisaac because: typos

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
How many people that have posted replies don't eat beef or chicken, for example?

Cows and chickens are kept in captivity so we can easily capture and kill them, efficiently, for our consumption, with zero chance of them escaping.

The only sick thing in this video is the fact that the 'pet' owner captured it on video, which was totally wrong. A snake eating a small animal is fine.

Here is how nature SHOULD work

edit on 4-12-2011 by BagBing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Uhg, not ANOTHER kitten video! First they were playing pianos, now they're flossing snakes? Where will it end!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BagBing

We're talking about DOMESTICATED animals that people keep as pets that CANNOT survive in the wild.

Read the thread before you jump to conclusions.

As I've mentioned, cats have saved peoples lives. Snakes on the other hand have taken alot of peoples lives.

While a snake does not know any better, the snake is much like the psychopath who performed this experiment. Are you a snake?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
the snake is much like the psychopath

Welp, that's when I know it is time to leave a thread, as all reasoning has been tossed out the window. Good day.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Great, now I know I'm on ATS with amoral psychopaths.

Care to name them and explain how you arrived at your diagnosis?
You are utilizing the most updated DSM right?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by voidla
Just gotta say to the idiots who accept nothing is wrong in this video about a snake eating a cat.

If I forced you in to a lion's den and taped you getting eaten.

Well, it's fine, you're human, you're not top of the food chain, lions have to eat.

Yeah, I have a problem with this. That was a pet, not a wild animal, it was domesticated and forced in to being murdered. It's like, if you don't have a problem with this, then you cannot in anyway shape or form have a problem with murderers or terrorists. I mean, it's the circle of life.
edit on 4-12-2011 by voidla because: grammar

edit on 4-12-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

How was it a pet?
And for the 50th time, how is it any more a pet than a mouse or a rat?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberether

Like i said this animal is domesticated

Cows are domesticated and I feed my cats beef. Point?

and you can give frozen food to a snake.

Wow, really? All these arguments about "natural" and "cruel" and you suggest feeding frozen food to a snake?
Which species of snake freezes its dead food in the wild?
Whic species of snake finds it not cruel to be taken into captivity and fed something it would never eat in nature?

That why there is a huge difference.

Why?

Snake like python would eat you too , is that the case here no why because again the python is domesticated.

a lot of people obviously want to give them the role of god , chosing who have to die and live this is #ed up.
edit on 4-12-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

Every pet owner on the planet is doing that. The key is the word OWNER.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I dont know for singapore , but the food that we eat here is not alive in our plate.
And yes for the mice i agree mice or not giving live food to an animal is #ed up , and i dont even think in the zoo they are doing it actually

Where is "here?"
I am curious because where I am, in the US, you can most certainly order live food. It happens all the time.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
I hope someone recognises this teen kid's bedroom......I know it's a girl.

I understand the intent but that sentence is creepy in about a thousand ways.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love animals and I love cats but how is this different than feeding the snake a live rat or mouse? Are they not cute enough to be saved? Is that what it is?

Yes what this kid does is cruel but in the wild this snake would eat anything it came across, kittens included.

Why is it ok to feed a snake one animal yet not another when again in the wild it wouldn't make a difference.

Like i said this animal is domesticated and you can give frozen food to a snake.
That why there is a huge difference.
Snake like python would eat you too , is that the case here no why because again the python is domesticated.
a lot of people obviously want to give them the role of god , chosing who have to die and live this is #ed up.
edit on 4-12-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

It's a snake! It still has natural instincts and if you dangle a damn cat infront of it, it WILL eat it!

My point was that it's ok to feed it live rats or mice yet this is considered sick? Yes the act is sick and twisted on that kids part but I don't blame the snake, it is acting on instinct. I am in no way condoning what this kid did, it's the fact that people seem to give a crap cause it's a cat yet I know people with snakes who feed them live cute little white mice and nobody seems to say how cruel that is. Again I don't condone what this kid did.

I really wish this post were at the top of each page of this thread.
No one is even trying to explain why they advocate mice instead of cats in any logical way and the outrage over it is completely misdirected. I do not condone what the kid did either but I sure as hell cannot get on the side of all the people claiming that if it were a mouse it would be totally different.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by antonia
Great, now I know I'm on ATS with amoral psychopaths.

Care to name them and explain how you arrived at your diagnosis?
You are utilizing the most updated DSM right?

I just need to follow the 25 sad pages of this thread and pick up the number of people who think this video and the guy in it is "normal"..respective try to side with this guy with reasoning out of their ###....then i have the diagnosis.

As someone said a few posts earlier, its pointless to debate with people like you.

You are either a) still very young and immature and "one day you might get it" (which would kind of excuse you) or
b) the internet and youtube and whatnot already fried your brain in some way.

A typical answer in this thread would be "why not a cat?" which shows a CLEAR mind-set..and i am thanking God that not ALL people [yet] are so screwed up in their minds. As i said earlier..if you are already asking "why not a cat" and try to defend this video/guy with your bizarre "pseudo logic"..then i think its already WAYY to late for you and i also dont have a desire to even engage in a conversation with you. The least i could expect from a halfway sane person would be a something like a moral or a feel of "good/bad"...or responsibility...or maturity...and if you don't have this (in particular responsibility

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gatorman3
All of the morons posting that this is acceptable behavior assume that title and worse.

Please list all the posters who posted that this is acceptable behavior and make sure you have that quote along with it. I did not see any.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join