It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by Foxy1

they destroy animals everyday and candy coat them with pretty names like euthanize. they dont use rock music and video cameras and upload them on you tube. what they do is not natural like a snake eating another animal.

im not saying one is more right than the other Im giving you people a neutral perspective or a differnt outlook.

Do they get pleasure or enjoyment from killing animals? That's the question that needs asking.

I think many of you who are downplaying this video are completely missing the reasons for the outrage.

Are you crouching down?

you're 100% right. It's not so much the snake eating the cat, but the intentions of the boy. It wasn't to feed his poor hungry snake. It was to see something suffer. A troubled mind he has. A dangerous mind. What will he move onto when seeing a cat suffer to death is no longer satisfying. Will he move up to a more social animal? That really only leaves dogs and man. I think the answer can be implemented through the education system. If we have good functional children we may avoid dysfunctional teenagers and adults . But our education system is joke only in the business of making suitable slaves

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's been known to happen in the animal kingdom big things eat little things.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

if the human society put some sort of music to what they do and video taped it, you people would probally freak out falling out of your chair because of your reaction to something that probally occured naturally in nature somwhere a 100 times if not a thousand. the "Humane" society destroys 1000s of animals daily across the country with pretty names like to sugar coat the process. isnt that sort of like lying how death is good for the animal?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: grammer

Nobody here is defending the actions of those shelters. Humans need to learn to mind their own damn business to be honest because if it isnt trying to play God with the population of a species then its invading another's country and calling it a "diplomatic mission" which is usually followed by wondering why you're being attacked. The stupidity and arrogance of the human species, which can be borderline sickening at times, is beyond anything else seen in nature.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
and to tell you honestly I didnt watch the video because im not attracted to sick and twisted death like you sorry individuals who are that watched it. Your probally the same people who make traffic slow to see if you can get a good look at some blood when you see an accident on the side of the road. I only saw the pics because I didnt know they were there when I scrolled down.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Shepp

No, the kitten was probably (I could not bring myself to watch the video) put into a very enclosed area and allowed to get caught, also the mother cat would have fought to the death.

This individual is twisted and soul sick on so many levels it's not even funny.

This was not "nature" this was a act of cruelty and he bragged about it, proud.

A real man shows mercy, a coward shows cruelty.

Lastly, just because someone looks human doesn't mean they are...........wolves wearing sheeps clothing comes to mind.

Replace the sheep skin with human and the wolf face with a reptilian.
edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Now, many are using decompression chambers so they can sell the "meat" to rendering plants for pet food.

Research that one.

We are now a world run solely for profit the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$ no morals, no compassion, no honor.

Source with article. www.dogfoodadvisor.com...
edit on 4-12-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I was a farmer and a hunter,I have killed many things including kittens,I am not proud of ever having killed a thing in my life,it is what it is,things live and things die,this creepy little turd of a human being can lick my boots.

My cat opens cupboard doors and chooses his own food when I forget to mix it up,he fetches on command,sits on command ,tells me if anyone has been around his turf,tells me long before I am aware if anyone is near my doors.has a personality has never hissed in its life,doesnt EVER meow but makes verbal commands in different sounds.

I imagine every lifeform can be communicated with,but their is a component of fair play and natures path that come into play here,when we domesticate things we screw up natures system and all the rules change,if we domesticate only for food sources we will only domesticate herivores,hence no life taking and screwing with nature any further,it is immoral to sacrifice a living creature to a natural death under unnatural circumstances like a domestic dynamic,let your dam snake go get his own kitten and if he cant find one and starves or gets stepped on by my boot,tough cookies.

I value all human life and emotions above all non-human life in any way,but cruel and unusual humans are at the bottom of my list and just get o2,nothing else.Even at that I personally consider these types to be oxygen thieves!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Things I have to conclude why people think this video is wrong:

The music - What if you muted it, would it still matter?

That the cat (allegedly) has higher intelligence than a mouse or some other animal - All animals have some form of intelligence so, again, regardless of a cat or a mouse, you are feeding an intelligent animal to an intelligent animal, this logic-based.

Domesticated animals are not part of nature and no longer have any natural instincts - On the contrary, regardless of up-brining, animals still hold their animalistic instincts deep within them, even if they are diluted. How long has the species Homo sapien been around? Do we not still have animalistic urges and survival complexities deep within us? Ever heard of the fight-or-flight response?

Trust - No one here can confirm or deny how long this person had the cat. As well, this was obviously a kitten so it could not, clinically, be able to form a meaningful attachment to something, as it's brain was not at full function. In the picture it shows as if the cat was enjoying the company of this human, well, that is just a natural pleasure response this and many animals have. It was merely responding how it should, not because it dearly "loved" the person in the video. Is it because he was nice to the kitten before he fed it to the snake? If that is the case, would you have rather him abuse the kitten and treat it poorly before its death? Would that have been more acceptable? I surely would prefer kind actions towards me before my death.

Torture - People have been making the outlandish claim that this is an act of torture because of the kitten's means of death. So, I guess all the animals that die via suffocation in the wild from a snake are being tortured too, right? The only animal that inflicted pain was the snake. So, to make the claim that this is torture would mean you are blaming the snake for this.

I am in no way justifying the actions in this video nor am I defending the person. I am just hoping you can take a look at this from a different perspective. The hypocrisy is appalling in this thread. "He killed a cat! Surely, he must be punished!" Just let it go. Opinions and morality are subjective to the individual. There is no such thing as right or wrong, these are your opinions; fact.

Everything just is. That is the way of life. It does not need an opinion, it just is.

edit on 4-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: Typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

Originally posted by JessopJessopJessop

reply to post by Foxy1

they destroy animals everyday and candy coat them with pretty names like euthanize. they dont use rock music and video cameras and upload them on you tube. what they do is not natural like a snake eating another animal.

im not saying one is more right than the other Im giving you people a neutral perspective or a differnt outlook.

Do they get pleasure or enjoyment from killing animals? That's the question that needs asking.

I think many of you who are downplaying this video are completely missing the reasons for the outrage.

Are you crouching down?

you're 100% right. It's not so much the snake eating the cat, but the intentions of the boy. It wasn't to feed his poor hungry snake. It was to see something suffer. A troubled mind he has. A dangerous mind. What will he move onto when seeing a cat suffer to death is no longer satisfying. Will he move up to a more social animal? That really only leaves dogs and man. I think the answer can be implemented through the education system. If we have good functional children we may avoid dysfunctional teenagers and adults . But our education system is joke only in the business of making suitable slaves

Exactly right.

Don't get me wrong, society is definitely hypocritical in how we value some animals and not others. But the main issue here is why the boy fed a cat to a snake? That's what people should focus their mind to. I think most people would not care if you showed a snake eating a cat in the wild.

The problem as you mention is that it's obvious the person who fed the cat was getting some sort of sick pleasure. Just like how dogs fight, but making them fight or allowing them to tear each other to shreds for thrill or sport, it's two different things.

I'm not squeamish, I will even defend people who eat dogs. But killing animals for fun is evil and people who do that are psychopaths, candidate for being serial killers.

A snake eating a cat isn't my concern. A sadistic freak feeding a cat to his snake because he gets some sort of perverse enjoyment out of harming animals - that's my concern and everyone else should be concerned by such people too

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
It's been known to happen in the animal kingdom big things eat little things.

Plenty of things are known to happen in the animal kingdom. Maybe somebody rapes your sister or steals all your belongings and quotes "it's been known to happen in the animal kingdom..." in court, how would you feel about that?

I don't mean to be rude but surely you don't think what you just said is justification?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
I was a farmer and a hunter,I have killed many things including kittens,I am not proud of ever having killed a thing in my life,it is what it is,things live and things die,this creepy little turd of a human being can lick my boots.

My cat opens cupboard doors and chooses his own food when I forget to mix it up,he fetches on command,sits on command ,tells me if anyone has been around his turf,tells me long before I am aware if anyone is near my doors.has a personality has never hissed in its life,doesnt EVER meow but makes verbal commands in different sounds.

I imagine every lifeform can be communicated with,but their is a component of fair play and natures path that come into play here,when we domesticate things we screw up natures system and all the rules change,if we domesticate only for food sources we will only domesticate herivores,hence no life taking and screwing with nature any further,it is immoral to sacrifice a living creature to a natural death under unnatural circumstances like a domestic dynamic,let your dam snake go get his own kitten and if he cant find one and starves or gets stepped on by my boot,tough cookies.

I value all human life and emotions above all non-human life in any way,but cruel and unusual humans are at the bottom of my list and just get o2,nothing else.Even at that I personally consider these types to be oxygen thieves!

Very well said.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Foxy1

Now, many are using decompression chambers so they can sell the "meat" to rendering plants for pet food.

Research that one.

We are now a world run solely for profit the almighty $$$$$$$$$$$$ no morals, no compassion, no honor.

thanks for bringing this line of reasoning to this thread. We now as a society are feeding cats and dogs to cats and dogs after giving them a painful death. (imagine being thrown into a vacuum until blood runs out of your ears and eyes as the vacuum of the room slowly increases.
the reason I am mentioning the Humane society is a poster was going attempt to have these same people prosecute a guy who took got to much kicks out of a snake eating a cat. maybe they should prosecute him for the type of music played. heavy metal should be more of a fine than beethoven. What a twisted justice system.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: grammer

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
gonna say what's probably been said before but i'll reiterate.

is it horrible to see a snake starve?
are you only feeling sorry for cute animals dying?

pigs are proven to be more intelligent than dogs and cats.. yet many people love eating bacon or sausage and care not how the animal lived in feces and had it's head bashed in in front of it's young then hung upside down to bleed to death then ground up in a giant blender...

but aww cute little pokemon face is seen saying bye bye in a hungry snake mouth...

awwww you heartstrings are pulled and you knee-jerk reaction is to feel pity without even processing any logic ... zero... it's all immediate emotional reaction..
lol humanz.. so easily mindwashed and manipulated by teasing their heartstrings..

guess what people?

My true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones that are cute!

tyvm... ahem...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

I am here but for a short time before I ask the moderators to remove me...

One of the reasons is exactly the abundance of the comments like yours on this site...

So for you, Mr. brave nature, it is normal to feed the helpless kitten to a python on the bed, in some dingy flat in Europe, and then film it on the YT, for the pleasure of the sick perverts around the world, such as you are...
There's nothing natural about this...
Did you get the thrill?

And yes, I would LOVE to see you in an equal opportunity match with a lion or a tiger...

Hey, you would probably run out of your superior understanding...
Me thinks- you would not be so superior at all...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
One of the largest snakes in the world it says? 19 feet long eh?? Well GOOD. That means if they don't catch this sick little twit, his snake will someday be big enough to eat HIM exactly how it got the kitten here.

For the love of..... ARG! There are critters raised as snake food...it isn't pleasant but nature is often unpleasant. However, kittens are NOT AMONG those critters. Unbelievable how depraved some people have come to be in the modern age.

Yes, depraved and sick and psychopathic, like a sniff movie, he should be tried, the sick stupid

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
gonna say what's probably been said before but i'll reiterate.

is it horrible to see a snake starve?
are you only feeling sorry for cute animals dying?

pigs are proven to be more intelligent than dogs and cats.. yet many people love eating bacon or sausage and care not how the animal lived in feces and had it's head bashed in in front of it's young then hung upside down to bleed to death then ground up in a giant blender...

but aww cute little pokemon face is seen saying bye bye in a hungry snake mouth...

awwww you heartstrings are pulled and you knee-jerk reaction is to feel pity without even processing any logic ... zero... it's all immediate emotional reaction..
lol humanz.. so easily mindwashed and manipulated by teasing their heartstrings..

guess what people?

My true compassion is for all living things and not just the ones that are cute!

tyvm... ahem...

Give it a rest. That snake was not starving, it's wrong of you to pretend the person in the video is a caring person just trying to keep his snake alive. Absolute garbage.

Nobody cares about you or your ivory tower

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have worked as an animal keeper for the last 15y, and since 5-6y I'm in charge of the reptile section at a local store.
I have two types of customers and I can easily distinguish them.
1. People who have a genuine interest in animals
They have already gathered information about the desired creature before they come to us.
They are trying to get as close to the natural habitat when they design the interior of their terrarium.
And the terrarium is up and running before they buy the creature.

2. Mentally disturbed people whose main interest is the feeding process.
Typical first question: "How big does it get, how often can I feed?"
They buy the terrarium on the same day as the animal, and they don't care if it's way too small.

The guy in this video is no.2.
He doesn't care for the health of his snake.
Many of our customers do not even feed living mice or rats because they don't want to risk their beloved creature getting injured. To feed a cat , even a young one, to a snake is insane. Very thin long teeth and in addition claws.
He is seriously risking the health of his snake for his viewing "pleasure".
I'm sure he's mentally disturbed and he shouldn't be allowed to keep pets.

I'm very lucky that I have permission to deny our service if I have concerns about the motivation of potential customers.

edit on 4-12-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by southunder

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
One of the largest snakes in the world it says? 19 feet long eh?? Well GOOD. That means if they don't catch this sick little twit, his snake will someday be big enough to eat HIM exactly how it got the kitten here.

For the love of..... ARG! There are critters raised as snake food...it isn't pleasant but nature is often unpleasant. However, kittens are NOT AMONG those critters. Unbelievable how depraved some people have come to be in the modern age.

Yes, depraved and sick and psychopathic, like a sniff movie, he should be tried, the sick stupid

I meant to say a snuff movie, sorry...

After reading an incredible bull# on this site about this topic in particular, and on many more of the topics, and realizing that this site has a huge number of complete idiots, sickos, paranoids- and that the ignorance here is sky-high in spite of the prestigious title ' defy the ignorance' ( actually it is laughable and very funny ), I am asking the moderators to remove me forever, as am too disgusted and sickened by a low level here...

Moderators, is this enough?
Do I need to send more insults your way?
Get me out of here for ever, please, just delete me...

I will definitely not come again, but, this is really bad and low level website now...
Too many cretins are prowling around

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

its a fresh perspective to see someone actually caring for the snake as much as the kitten in this thread. As I mentioned earlier most larger live mice have to be stunned so they do not harm the snake in the feeding process.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

That is just silly. Children have been killed by snakes. Are you suggesting that snakes should be arrested or child abuse should be legal?

Snakes have eaten kittens.
Snakes have eaten children.

Yes, it happens, but it's not the norm.

So, because snakes have eaten children, does that
mean it's ok to feed them one and then film it with a smile and a Santa hat?
It's not their normal food, but because a snake will eat it, that makes it ok?

How about feeding a snake a dying infant and filming it?
A live aborted fetus?

Is that ok?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join