It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Many aspects of this video are sick! for example,the freak deicded to film it and on top of that he fed a live animal to a snake which you are not supposed to do because it will likely get used to live food and go after its owner(it happens all the time).

Also,the music added on to the video is disturbing considering what kind of video it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That is the fear I am feeling that if he gets away with this,
I wonder what he will feed his snake next time?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It would've been more natural for the guy to eat the kitten, since he's the one that actually caught it. That's how it works in nature.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Shepp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
"So what the snakes have to eat something". How retarded are comments along those lines?
The guy obviously did it in a sadistic manner, took a video and uploaded it for
titilation.
If he has a pet snake then surely he can feed it snake food bought from the store?
Where did the kitten come from? His own kitten or stolen from another person?

Also I'd like to point out wild cats will eat eat humans in the wild but we don't feed humans to them?

Limbo
edit on 4-12-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

It was posted on LiveLeak.com. Actually the video appears to be removed now.

In any case they could trace the IP to his ISP, and ultimately him, unless he used a proxy, etc.

So it wouldn't be that difficult.....
edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I just now copied this thread's link and put it with a brief note of mine, saying this ("psychopath") is doing this now. I emailed this to HumaneSociety and ASPCA (national .org) places, one, their 'Media Relations' place, and I will sit here and try to think of other Authority places to email this thread to.

I NEED to do something, we cant just sit here and talk about how it makes us feel.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

I wonder if the humaneSociety will do anything dont they have their own kitty cat gas chambers for lil furries that dont get picked up for free before a certain time frame marked for each individual inmate?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

What's your point?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

the humane society would probally be like..."better a snake then having us euthanise it and use a bread tie to twist it up in a cheap plastic bag and throw it in a locked dumpster outside.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So, the natural thing of one animal eating another animal is sick and disgusting now? I always thought that was how it's supposed to be and happens around the world every time. I don't see what's wrong with it...

Exactly what I was thinking. You know guys, mouses can be just as loving as cats.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I just now emailed a copy of this thread to HumaneSociety International United Kingdom. Does anyone know if the link is different or the same whether I'm logged in or not? The emailed link to US national .org ones, I was not logged in here. To International/UK I was(am).

I think I'll try national newsmedia ....
edit on 4-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: x

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
reply to post by Foxy1

the humane society would probally be like..."better a snake then having us euthanise it and use a bread tie to twist it up in a cheap plastic bag and throw it in a locked dumpster outside.

Euthanasia (from the Greek εὐθανασία meaning "good death": εὖ, eu (well or good) + θάνατος, thanatos (death)) refers to the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering.

That's the exact opposite of inccuring pain.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

reply to post by Foxy1

Euthanasia (from the Greek εὐθανασία meaning "good death": εὖ, eu (well or good) + θάνατος, thanatos (death)) refers to the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering.

That's the exact opposite of inccuring pain.

I know what the word euthanise means but thank you for assuming I dont. That is the professional term used when the humane society uses a gas chamber to destroy animals.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
another seriously damaged human -
there are so many ~

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

Your assuming alot. What if someone ended up adopting the kitten?

In any case this is really a red herring fallacy....

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
nice to see all the meat-eaters run to to their chariots to condemn this

make killings of cute kittens illegal but make fur coats legal

awesome logic

This isnt about a kitten being too cute to be fed to a snake. Its about intelligence of the animal. And the simple fact is, a mouse is not a predator but cats are. That is why we do not feed cats to snakes.

Animals that are killed to either be eaten or be skinned or even placed on a wall are usually too stupid to even move out of the way. A deer for instance will stand infront of a moving car and wait to be flipped upon the hood. A cow will sit there with the door open and make no attempt to escape. They are stupid animals. The difference here is that a cat will not just sit there while a snake closes in on it. The snake in the video needed the aid of the human to hunt its prey.

The problem here, as someone else has already said, is that kitten put trust into this individual and that trust was betrayed. I dont care if you're a human or a dog trust is trust. Not only was the trust betrayed but if it wasnt for this scum disctrating the cat long enough, the snake wouldve never ate the damn thing.

This has nothing to do with skinning or even feeding animals. There is a food chain for a reason and it isnt based on how cute an animal may or may not be.

link   
reply to post by Foxy1

they destroy animals everyday and candy coat them with pretty names like euthanize. they dont use rock music and video cameras and upload them on you tube. what they do is not natural like a snake eating another animal.

im not saying one is more right than the other Im giving you people a neutral perspective or a differnt outlook.

link   
Snakes, especially the large ones, are natural predators of humans. This goes all the way back to the common ancestor shared by all of the great apes. Put yourself out in the wild and think about how easily a snake could get you--not even the trees are safe.

There must be something embedded deep with the human psyche that instills that sense of fear of snakes because a lot of people would probably tell you that they do not like snakes (i don't have stats on that...so don't ask me to prove it) This is why it amazes me that snakes are kept as pets by some people. It must be some kind of psychological thrill. Kinda like waving your hand through fire, trying to see how far you can go without hurting yourself.

I don't think a house cat can see a human as a possible meal. Same thing with rats and rodents. I don't think it is wise to have a python as a pet. In fact, I don't think it's wise to keep anything that could eat you as a pet. And that is why I believe that this act was disturbing.

Also, I've seen some people throw around some terms like "survival of the fittest" and "natural selection" without knowing what those terms actually mean. These terms should not be used as loosely as most of you are using them, and they certainly do not apply to this situation.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Foxy1

they destroy animals everyday and candy coat them with pretty names like euthanize. they dont use rock music and video cameras and upload them on you tube. what they do is not natural like a snake eating another animal.

im not saying one is more right than the other Im giving you people a neutral perspective or a differnt outlook.

Do they get pleasure or enjoyment from killing animals? That's the question that needs asking.

I think many of you who are downplaying this video are completely missing the reasons for the outrage.

Are you crouching down?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Can anyone here tell my why buying and selling one type of creature is different than buying and selling another type of creature? The same mysterious energy allows for all the life forms on earth to persist, even plants have memories which are lost when we eat them. Using animals for entertainment debases them no matter what form we employ. This pales when compared to the rodeo or bullfighting, not to mention all the forced dog and cockfighting that happen in the US. The kitten seems to have got off easy when you think about those forced to live with forty other cats in an old witch's house and when she dies they eat each other, ever heard a story like that? Or the mother bear at the gall factory that killed her cub then herself, because the constant torture was unlivable?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Foxy1

if the humane society put some sort of music to what they do and video taped it, you people would probally freak out falling out of your chair due to your reaction to something that probally occured naturally in nature somwhere a 100 times if not a thousand. the "Humane" society destroys 1000s of animals daily across the country with pretty names like to sugar coat the process. isnt that sort of like lying how death is good for the animal?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: grammer

edit on 4-12-2011 by Foxy1 because: spelling

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join